View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:13 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 A Dance of Light 

Post Re: A Dance of Light
Ishtar could feel the Seraph's member begin to pull out of her delicate flower, its walls clamping down as it withdraw. The feather wrapped so tightly around waist suddenly let go her body letting her go for the first. He was leaving her, he was leaving her to become part of the orgy that was going on around her. There wasn't much she would be able to do avoid it.

No please, take me with you. Don't leave me here alone. I'll do you anything you want. She felt awful and defeated asking her tormentor to do whatever he wanted to her. But she had no choice, at least none she could see. It was Seraph that was keeping from a fate far worse.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sun May 09, 2010 10:19 pm

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
The tightness, and wet slickness, of Ishtar's cunt was almost enough to drive Seraph to start to take Ishtar again, and her begging made that urge much harder to resist. But Seraph did resist it, as he had come up with a much more entertaining thing to put Ishtar through. He waited until he had almost pulled out before casting a spell on her. Ishtar would suddenly simply 'know' that the moment Seraph pulled out he would leave. The fear of that would build up, although she would also get the idea that since Seraph wasn't restraining her she could move to ensure he did not manage to slip out of her.

That should prove very interesting, assuming it took effect like Seraph wanted it to of course.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Fri May 14, 2010 2:00 pm
Profile YIM

Ishtar could feel that Seraph pulling out of her body. She could feel that once he would leave her to her fate here with all these monsters. She had do something, keep him her. The blue haired student moved herself so her flower once again was filled with his member. Ishtar let out a soft moan as she could feel herself be filled again. She then sat up so that her back brushed up against his chest. P-Please stay a little longer, I promise I will make it worth your while.

Sun May 16, 2010 4:00 pm

With Ishtar facing away from him she could not see Seraph's face, and that fact allowed him to smile slightly when his manipulations worked and Ishtar moved herself back against him, a soft moan slipping through her lips. He made the smile fade as Ishtar rose up, her back pressing against his chest. Not out of displeasure from her actions, more out of not wanting her to catch a glimpse of it. Her slick passage felt good around him, and when she promised to make it worth his while if he stayed Seraph felt his brief smile return. And how exactly do you plan on doing that?

Tue May 18, 2010 4:59 am
Profile YIM

I'll let you do whatever you want to me. Ishtar wanted to make Seraph stay even a bit longer. She just wanted to be with him, to be in his protection a bit longer. She began to up and down on his member, as she reached down and pulled his hands up to her firm breasts. She was trying to keep him interested, but she wasn't sure how well she was doing. She let quite moans in hopes of keeping him involved.

Wed May 19, 2010 2:49 am

Seraph smiled at Ishtar's words, at the promise she sealed by moving her body up and down along him, by reaching out and pulling his hands to her breasts. When such a lovely body and soul was so willingly offered Seraph, who had never really wanted to leave Ishtar anyway, was obviously going to take it. Her quiet moan simply made it all the sweeter. Do you understand what you are offering? What you are promising? Seraph asked, lacing his words with a contract spell. If Ishtar agreed and repeated her words she would be bound by them, for the duration of the prom at least. Seraph had no interest in placing anything more permanent on Ishtar, and would probably annul the contract the moment he finished with her. But it would make his time with her all the more entertaining.

Sat May 22, 2010 1:40 pm
Profile YIM

Ah....I just don't want to left here alone. Please stay with me. Ishtar wasn't completely sure what she was agreeing too, but she was still a bit too scared to not agree. Please do whatever you like to me. Ishtar became to move a little fast on his member as continued to attempt to stimulate him, her hands at this point had put his hands on her orbs and she began to move them to get him to play with her breasts. Anything at this point to keep him interested.

Sun May 23, 2010 7:48 pm

Please do whatever you like to me.

The moment Ishtar said those words Seraph felt the contract spell bind around him and her. It would last for only a short period of time, but during that time Seraph had to remain with Ishtar, and she had to let him do whatever he liked with her. Not that the contract spell really changed anything, she would probably end up behaving like that just out of desperation to not be caught up in the massive orgy going on all around them.

Seraph smiled, and just as he did so he felt Ishtar movements up and down his shaft move faster, her lips, slick with her juices, squeezed and gripped his shaft as she moved. Her hands gently rested on his and started to move, trying to get him to start to play with her breasts. An act Seraph was quite happy to do. His hands gripped her nice firm breasts, gently squeezing as he rolled them around, grinding the nipples against his palms. Then we have a deal Ishtar. As long as I can do whatever I like to you, and you welcome it, I will remain with you and ensure you don't get thrown to those ... xenos filth.

Thu May 27, 2010 12:49 pm
Profile YIM

Ishtar gasped as she felt his hands begin to squeeze and massage her breasts, even as he began playing with her nipples. Ah...Thank you. I don't be left in a room...like this...alone. What do you want me to do first? Ishtar let out a soft moan as she continued to move up and down on his member, doing her best to keep him interested in him.

Sun May 30, 2010 7:01 pm

hmm ... an excellent question.

Seraph's reply to Ishtar asking what he wanted her to do first was vague, and surprisingly accurate. He could think of all manner of things he wanted her to do, the tricky part was deciding which one should be done first. The sensations he felt from her warm folds moving up and down his shaft just made it harder, as did the sensation of her breasts under his hands as he idly played with them. He squeezed her breasts one more time before releasing them and moving his hands away.

How about you use those lovely breasts of yours to pleasure my cock Ishtar?

Mon May 31, 2010 7:03 am
Profile YIM

I will do as you asked. Ishtar stood up with a soft moan as she felt his member pull out of her flower. The blue haired student then turned around to face the fallen angel, slowly she got on her knees so could perform Seraph's request. She then put a hand on the Seraph's member and guided it in between her orbs. Once the member was entrapped in her mounds, Ishtar pressed her orbs together with her hands and began to move up and down the member. She started slowly at first to make sure she got the rhythm.

Mon May 31, 2010 7:47 am

Seraph smiled to himself at Ishtar's moan as she slowly stood up, her slick wet walls sliding off his shaft as she did so. Next she turned around and slowly and deliberately dropped to her knees, putting herself at the proper height to fulfil Seraph's request. One of her hands gently guided Seraph's cock until it nestled between her bust. When it was in the proper position her hands pressed her breasts together, the soft orbs forming a nice warm valley for his shaft, and she started to slowly move up and down. Her breasts rubbed against his shaft, the soft skin smooth as she worked to please him. One of Seraph's hands reached out and started to gently stroke Ishtar's hair. That's nice Ishtar. Good girl.

Mon May 31, 2010 12:05 pm
Profile YIM

Ishtar could feel one of Seraph's hand begin to stoke her hair gently, it was clear to the blue haired beauty that was doing a good job. She began to pick up the pace as she continued move back and forth on his member. For some reason, she no longer was concerned with what was going on around her, she just was interested in pleasing the fallen angel in front of her. Thank you, I will do my best.

Mon May 31, 2010 3:15 pm

Seraph smiled as Ishtar started promised to do her best, picking up the pace as she did so. Her body moving faster as she pressed her breasts around his cock. She slid her body up and down, causing her soft breasts to rub against his length as they were pressed firmly against his shaft. With the contract spell binding her she would no doubt start struggling to perceive anything that wasn't him. But he no longer needed to play off her fears of being left to the orgy that was the prom, the moment she entered the contract with him she had to do what he said. Time to make her even more entertaining to him.

That's good Ishtar. Now use your tongue as well. Seraph ordered, a slight smile of amusement on his lips.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:56 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar world shrank slowly but surely as it became just Seraph and herself. With any self-awareness faded away as she forgot about anyone else in the room. The blue haired student continued her pace as her body continued to rub her hardened breasts against his member. Slowly her tongue began to wash the tip of his member. She was doing everything he asked for reasons she no longer understood. All she wanted to do please him as best she could.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:15 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next