View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 I Do? (Clarice) 

Post Re: I Do? (Clarice)
"Ahhnnn... A-Ahhnnn.. Ohhhnnn.." Her moans filled the room while her lover's groans fed directly into her engorged teat. Neither would stop, neither would quit was they focused on pleasuring the other and feeling the pleasure they received in turn. Each deep suck brought even more nectar to her lover's lips while even more hot blood filled the already hypersensitive flesh. Eyes flutter wildly as sensations bombard her mind, clouding unrelated thoughts and pushing them aside until the only thoughts that remained were that of her lover and the love they were making.

Her loins jolt and tense as Claire's fingers quickly found her precious spot. Every stroke caused the bundle of nerves to throb and pulse with waves of pure bliss. Blood hardened and made the spot even more sensitive to the touch as the fingers ground her insides into mush. Perhaps things were going fast but, the witch could not help herself. It was like things were back to normal even if it were only temporary. She longed for her lover to be in bed with her for so long. Months of tension was being released all at once for this very moment.

The lewd slurping of juices around thrusting fingers soon joined Kanoe's loud cries of pleasure. Her insides were trembling as jolt after jolt of electric pleasure shot straight up her passage and into her very being. All inhibitions, which were not much to being with, were released as her hips began to buck wantonly against Claire's teasing fingers. Cool air rushed into her spread netherlips, leaving the glistening pink flesh exposed and vulnerable to the strokes of a single finger. Her passage trembled and oozed sex in response to the woman's cruel teases. The dark with felt as if she would cum just from these simple touches.

Despite being on top, the witch could do little but keep pumping her own fingers into her lover's sex. Her other hand held the woman's head and her lips could do nothing but make panted groans while her lover had free reign over her glistening body.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri May 21, 2010 3:28 pm

She had hoped the woman would release soon or else Clarice would truly lose herself in pleasure. But daring to try to keep her lusts down to give the woman pleasure was no simple task. It was like holding one’s self back but such arousal had no place to go but to boil in her womb until it would begin to overflow. Though she will try, Clarice already began to assume she wouldn’t out last Kanoe, even with as much stimulation going into the dark witch right now.

Shokushu never did let any woman forget their sensitivity. Even after so much abuse and torture, Claire was wondering if she had only gotten more sensitive since she began at this school. It was coming a point she was almost just drooling over Kanoe’s breasts as the woman plunges her digits into slobbering slit. Hands twitch in their places as the blonde mystic suckles deeply on the woman, trying desperately to get her off first.

Her hands were working diligently, her own fingers rubbing hard over the woman’s g-spot while the other twists and pulls at the nipple she wasn’t suckling so fervently on. All this and it still seemed her arousal was above it all. She could almost hate her sensitivity or perhaps Kanoe just knew her body far too well for her own good. Whatever the case may be, the blonde woman was having a rough time concentrating on Kanoe with what she was doing.

“Aha-! S-Slow d-down Kanoe…. P-please…”

She really didn’t want to ask for such a thing but at this rate she wouldn’t be able to keep focus for much longer. Asking for her to slow down was roughly admitting defeat, but all she cared about now was just getting her lover to cum. It had been such a long time, but she still remembered how her lover’s body worked. Maybe it was alright to blame her sensitivity…

Wed May 26, 2010 12:07 pm

Her lover was already reaching the breaking point. She could not say it was due to lack of practice on this island. But with the rush of emotion and being back in each others arms, Kanoe was not faring much better. Claire's fingers were grinding hard against her tender spot, causing every muscle inside her to jolt and clench around the invading digits. Though it was not thought as a competition, her lover was still falling behind and finally left her dribbling teat to beg for the dark witch to slow down.

Kanoe knew it would make them both very happy if they were to both cum at once. She forced herself to relax, slowing her fingers as they ease in and out slower until they finally sank inside her lover's drooling passage and remained there. Her fingers still stroked over the swollen g-spot but was now a gentle massage rather than a relentless pounding. Despite the gentle touch, both their insides were still twitching violently. The witch was gasping for breath as her lover continued to feast on her heavy orbs. Eyes flutter wildly as they begin to slowly roll back in her head. The witch's body swayed weakly as her insides began to melt before the intense rush of liquid heat now seeping into every part of her core. Her lover was going to get her wish.

"Ohhhnnn... Ahhhnnnn... Ahh! Cl-Clarice!" she screamed her lover's name as her entire body went rigid. Toes curl as her hips jolt with spasms of glee. Hot juices flood out of her climaxing folds while her nectar squirts out of both her swollen nipples. Eyes fogged over as she simply swayed there. Her fingers had stopped moving as she was paralyzed with bliss. Sensations and emotions she longed for for so long soaked into her mind and thoughts leaving the witch in a pure euphoric state. Drool ran out of the corner of her mouth as it hung open with loud gasps and moans of delight. She could only hope her lover was trembling much the same as she was.

Wed May 26, 2010 8:15 pm

Sweat glistened her bouncing orbs as nipples drag over Kanoe's stomach who seemed to be descending closer and closer. It was no surprise the dark witch's arms were giving out and Clarice had more then ample strngth to be comfortable if Kanoe finally lsot the feeling her arms and lied on top of her. But what strength she had was waning, her passage flowing freely with juices that seemed to be growing thicker and thicker as it dribbled onto the bed. Her lvoer's fingers might as well not even have to move for how easy it was to pump in and out of her drenched entrance. She could feel her walls twitching as well as her outer lips parting further, ready to release the gushing waterfall that would come.

She could only be silently thankful Kanoe begn to slow down or else she would've lsot herself and been unable to continue.She could feel the woman's fingers slowing down but continued to eed the fire at a slower pace, grinding the ends of her digits against her g-spot caused many gurgling moans into her lover's teat, drool already cascading down like a stream, hardly able to remind herself to suckle while she simply moaned out air instead of sucking it in.

Her thoughts were dribbling away as fast as her want for the woman to be slow. What was she thinking? Though any thoughts were now becoming absent, it was humurous to think she actually did ask Kanoe to basically tesase her. Maybe a good wake up would be the ebst thing. And such a wake up was coming. Her lover may have been th one to sound off the sensation, but Clarice wold certainly be the one to end it.

"Ka-Kanoe! A-ahhh!" Her fingers spasmsed for a moment before they too became paralyzed asher walls hug and contract over her lover's digits, almost englufing her lover's fingers in a gush of hot fluids that didn't seem to have an end. Involuntarily did she bite down only enough to pinch Kanoe's nipple before taking her mouth off to gasp and cry out in pure bliss. Kanoe had started a little before her so it would be no surprise if she regained her senses faster then the blonde mystic who's body was simply spasming enough to lift Kanoe's body off the bed for a moments as every muscle twitched with energy releasing.

Thu May 27, 2010 1:05 pm

"Ahhhnnn! Haahh.. Ahhh.." Her body arched as pain lanced into her pulsing teat. Her lover had bit down on her engorged nipple mixing pleasure and pain to her already spasming form. Much like her partner, Kanoe could only gasp as more and more of her juices gushed over her lovers body. She allowed her arm to give and their glistening bodies to press against one another. The soft squish of fluids could be heard as they writhed against each other.

No words could form in the witch's thoughts. Every breath ended in a soft moan as heated breaths caress over her lover's lips. She kiss softly, resting her forehead against Claire's. Her fingers had slipped out of the woman's still twitching folds while her own hips continued to jolt with pure bliss. Kanoe found herself unable or at least not wanting to move at all. All that tension and emotion was let loose all at once, leaving her body drained and glowing like a light. Part of her wanted to continue even though her body cried for a short rest. She kept kissing her lover until she finally gave in and simply rested on top of the other woman.

"I love you," she whispered, "I love you so much." The witch could almost cry, she felt so good right now. Her juice covered hand slid up and down the woman's side as she gently slipped to her lover's side. Her heavy orbs continued to pulse and dribble nectar. The amount of milk that was drained was already replaced and her luscious mammaries were already swelling with arousal and excess nectar. She would ache a little but it did not bother the witch as even the ache was of the good kind. Kanoe stroked Claire's cheek as she gazed into the woman's eyes, her own still clouded over with pleasure.

Thu May 27, 2010 5:41 pm

She could feel Kanoe’s pulse racing against her own before she finally descended into the soft bedding beneath her. It was almost like falling on a cloud, the sensation only more stammering when she remembered her lover… her dear Kanoe was on her as well. The climaxes they both had were truly staggering in the amount of energy the expended to each other in such a short time.

The blonde mystic, drenched her sweat and heated breaths, gazed blankly into the ceiling as she tried to regain some reason in her mind once more. It had been far too long of holding back to the woman because of her being engrossed in her own miserable mind. Though there positions had changed from one another that did not mean feelings had to wane or even weaken, but maybe grow stronger with so much they’ve gone through together. Claire almost had to reassure herself of these thoughts by holding the woman close until Kanoe had decided to slide off, giving the cold air a moment to take her breath away as it pulsed over her steaming body. Though she was not truly steaming, she felt boiling water had suddenly met ice cubes in a pot. Such heated passion and both of them seemed out of it momentarily.

It wasn’t until what the dark witch had spoken did she climb out of her stupor hole and turn her head with a smile to the woman. Exhaustingly turning to her side as the woman stroked her cheek, she pulls the woman close and puts both of their heads together very gently, resting them against one another as her eyes stared back into hers. “Mm… I love you too… love you… very much…”

She leans in to kiss the woman, her eyes fall shut as she tenderly soothes the woman’s tiredness to simple numbness as they both began to regain some of their energy back. It was perhaps a few moments later that she pulls away, blushing madly as she begins to her body grow heated once again. It was the time to be embarrassed as she looks down her glistening body next to Kanoe and realizes one thing in particular. Though it shouldn’t be too surprising, Clarice had found Kanoe’s thigh was rubbing right into her folds and for a moment it didn’t seem very embarrassing until she slowly came to comprehend her body as the numbing stages of the aftermath of an orgasm began to fade away.

“Mmph… I’m… h…h-hot… again.”

She knew Kanoe was tired after what they had just done, which made her blush even further as she smiled sheepishly to the woman. Though as powerful a climax as it was, it shouldn’t be to unexpected with what happens to the two of them on the island. But somehow they always managed to satisfy each other with one climax and sleep the numbing off. Now it seemed Clarice’s hunger for sexual satisfaction had grown and so had her urges. She was sure her lover was ready to go to sleep by now, but she couldn’t help but state why her cheeks were rosy red at the moment. She shrank her head down a little from Kanoe’s and looked up to her rather innocently and with a small smile. She couldn’t help feeling the way she did.

Fri May 28, 2010 2:45 pm

After what they just experienced, she hoped that Claire would never be confused about her love for the woman again. Love was returned along with many soothing kisses. The dark witch could barely feel her legs and the only feeling was that of dead weight. It had been so long since a single climax rocked her world like this. But...

~I'm... h...h-hot.. again~

Her lover was not done yet. Kanoe smiled softly and kissed her again. "As long as your back is not too sore," she replied, "But you really did a number on me so I may need some help.." The dark witch sat up, her muscles still feeling like jelly as she swayed and supported her own weight once more. She rolled over and reached for her nightstand. Being on the island for so long, it was difficult to not have toys for these sorts of occasions. Rolling back to face her lover, she had a vibrating dildo in hand. It was made of rubber so it should not be too rough on the eagerly awaiting Claire.

There were numerous causes for the witch to be ready for more. All the time with monsters as made her body into a toy for sex. Heat rose inside her, reigniting the smoldering embers inside her belly. Her breasts were still full and aroused, pulsing with hot blood and the tingling afterglow from before. Her swollen peaks were no longer lactating but she could already feel the pressure building, aching to be released once more. The dark witch merely smiled and pulled herself closer. The tip of the dildo traced lightly up and down the woman's thigh and hip. She gave her lover kisses that were both long and deep. If her lover wanted to keep going, so did she.

Fri May 28, 2010 7:38 pm

There was no say that Clarice felt slightly like pudding like Kanoe did, but constant monster after monster that frequently forced her to climax over and over and over had done their number on her hunger. It was still slightly embarrassing to tell even Kanoe she still wanted more. For a moment she thought the woman may feel a bit off, thinking that she could not fill her lover’s desire anymore and for those few moments she felt very selfish for even telling the dark witch she was still heated. So flustered by it she was about ready to tell Kanoe she was fine after all, but the woman had moved too quickly to her nightstand for her to stop her.

She had almost forgotten her back was sore as it had been quite soothed away by the soft bedding she had lied on for some time while pleasuring the dark witch. But before she could even think of telling the woman it was no big deal, the woman returned to her side by rolling back over and presenting her with a small present in hand. Another shade of red crossed her cheeks as the woman revealed a vibrating dildo in hand and it was almost like a switch went on in Claire’s mind that her body was already warming up from the jelly-like feeling she had before.

She swallowed hard as the woman snuggled close to her, slowly sliding the rubber toy up and down her thigh and hip, causing her teeth to chatter as shivers ran up and down her spine by the mere thought of Kanoe’s toy being buried in her passage. It was still slightly nerve wracking and she couldn’t help but feel her sweating return as the woman teased her very gently. She felt even worse after her lover spoke of possibly needing help to soothe her urges. She could only slink down and snuggle under the covers with her nose up to her head showing as she continued her full body blush.

“I-I… I’m sorry fo-for being such a bother. I know you’re tired… and yet I… I just…” she trails off while adverting her eyes away, too embarrassed to even look the woman straight in the eyes, but the motion did little as she gasps when the dildo rubbed a particular spot on her inner thigh. It was simple training by constant sex that her legs spread apart; unaware she had actually done so and simply thought she was just shifting herself into a more comfortable position as the woman clung to her side. “It’s just been… like this and…” she stops herself mid-way, realizing she was about ready to babble again and almost increasingly innocently pulled the covers over her entire head, giving a soft groan to her incessant rambling, “That’s so embarrassing to ramble on and on,” she muffled through the covers.

Sat May 29, 2010 1:39 am

Kanoe did not mind this at all. Why should she mind? Making love to her lover was never a chore but rather more a blessing. The witch would happily pleasure Claire until she could barely move anymore if her lover wished it. But as if the mystic just realized what she admitted, Clarice blushed heavily and tried to hide herself behind the covers. It was a little amusing seeing the woman decide to be shy and bashful while the dark witch was teasing her thighs with the dildo.

Two fingers jab at Claire's forehead hard enough to cause a little pain. "Hush," the witch whispered, "Why are you embarrassed? I have these urges as well. You want this and so do I. I love you Claire and I will keep loving you no matter what. Now stop hiding and let me see you." Kanoe pulled down the sheets enough to see the rest of her lover's face. Her lips met the woman's in a tender kiss of affection.

The witch was just as hot as her lover was. Her insides were already tingling with anticipation. Even before the many months of training, she could remember making love to this woman multiple times on some nights. Pleasure was like a drug and receiving that pleasure from Claire was a drug in its purest form.

The dildo slid around and down the woman's inner thigh. She traced up and down, coming closer and closer to the mystic's netherlips. The tip reached the glistening slit and began to trace up and down, flicking gently across the well exposed clit with each stroke. "Now then.." she purred, "Do you want me to continue? I can stop if you want. I do not want to see you uncomfortable.." The witch knew well what the answer was but she wanted to hear it for herself. The tip prodded forward, parting the lips ever so slightly as it continued its slow strokes up and down over and over again.

Sun May 30, 2010 5:25 pm

It was true she shouldn’t be and yet she was. Claire couldn’t help the way she felt and although she did try to agree with Kanoe, it was still to flustering that upon being jabbed in the head with her lover’s fingers, she almost pouted that the woman decided to jab her when she wasn’t feeling very self-confident as it is. She gives Kanoe a groaning ‘humph’ and shifts the covers where she could rub her head tenderly. She continued doing so as the woman pulled the covers down to show her pouting face before she stops her tender rubs and kisses her back.

“Thanks for the abuse,” she teased, childishly sticking her tongue out since the woman wanted to make her out as nothing more then a child by her silly lecture. She knew the woman loved her, but that certainly didn’t mean she couldn’t be embarrassed from time to time. But the woman was right, after all, Claire was the one who wanted to proceed through.

She could distinctly feels the dildo’s march to her nether region and anticipation began to cloud her embarrassment as she strived to push her hips into the rod, but Kanoe would have none of it yet. She wanted her to fully tell her what she wanted and what she wanted couldn’t have been more obvious by her beginning whimpers of need. She could only turn her head away as she blushes, struggling to maintain some composure after all.

“I… I want it, Kanoe. Please… ahhnn… I-I want it… inside me.” She murmured as the dildo rubbed directly over her throbbing nub, flexing out with each soft bump from the rod.

Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:46 pm

"You know you love it," she teased back to Claire's remark on abuse. Their training with Natsuki revealed much about both of them. Whether they wanted to admit it or not, they both had their own little fetishes. Kanoe preferred to be in control mostly while her lover preferred to be punished and abused. Neither spoke of it beyond replying to their mistress's questions and remarks. It was not easy for either of them to accept the truths revealed about themselves.

The witch smiled as her lover squirmed. Hips rose, trying desperately to have the teasing dildo enter the mystic's eager body. Kanoe's own body tingled at the sight of the woman's desperation. Her lover did more than tell her she wanted it, she begged for it. "As you wish," she whispered, "Spread your thighs and accept me, my love." The dark witch twisted the rod as the tip rested right over the woman's swollen pearl. Dragging downwards to give the clit one final flick, Kanoe lightly kissed her lover before thrusting the sex toy into Claire's awaiting depths.

One arm wrapped around the woman while the other worked the dildo in and out. She started at a moderate pace but with each thrust bearing enough force to churn Claire's tight passage. The wet slurp of juices could be heard by both women as the pace quickened gradually. The mystic would feel her hand pressing against her heated folds as each thrust was long and complete, taking the entire toy into the woman's trembling body. Watching her lover so aroused, so happy, the witch could ask for little more. Kanoe held her lover close to her own nude form as she pounded away at Claire's clinging sex.

Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:09 pm

Clarice’s mind went blanks as the woman expressed what she needed to do. She didn’t even think or hesitate as she parted her thighs to accept Kanoe’s ‘love’. It was not as if she would refuse since she requested the very pleasure to enter her by her lover. But she seemed rather quick to part her legs fully. But she cared little if she was acting like a wanton slut. She was, at the very least, Kanoe’s wanton slut.

Eyes widen as she feels the woman pull her closer and almost immediately began tot ease her slit to open. It made her shiver at how Kanoe was so manipulative but she figured that her lover should have that right. Her mouth begins to open wide as she takes a long gasp, feeling the dildo’s edge begin to part her lips and enter. Her walls cling to the invader now pushing through until Kanoe was satisfied at how deep it truly was. Pressing right against her cervix, Claire could only lean most of her weight into her lover as she began to pull it out, only to thrust it in. She was happy, she was truly happy to have the woman do this, despite being tired.

Wet slurps were all the blonde mystic could hear as the dark witch began to pound away at her passage. It felt wonderful to have her pleasure her like this, so much she could not express words of gratitude as the woman began to pick up the pace. Her breathing followed shortly after, keeping a rhythm between her lungs and the thrusts that were gradually going harder and faster inside of her. She was unsure how long she would last at this speed. Already she could feel her loins churning and screaming for release but it did not come quite yet. Just a little more of this and she would find herself in bliss again. She was sure her happiness merely sped up the process.

Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:21 am

Her lover obeyed her without question nor complaint. Not that there would be any complaints since this was exactly what the woman wanted. This was not about maintaining composure but embracing the deepest of pleasures. Wanton slut or not, Claire would always be her lover and no one else will be able to make such a claim.

With her hand resting on the small of the woman's back, she could feel every shiver and tremble that ran through Claire's eagerly waiting body. The gasps sounding from the mystic's lips revealed that she was touching the woman just right. Beyond the gasps, the woman was rather silent. It was not due to lack of pleasure but the opposite as the quickened pace of the slurping dildo was stealing the woman's breath and voice away from her. Kanoe could only smile as she watched her lover's body writhe and arch as the toy soothed the woman's every growing need.

As a final blow, the dark witch twisted the handle of the vibrator causing it to hum to life. Three soft clicks were muted by the sound of sharp gasps and slurping fluids as the sex toy was set to high. In and out, the vibrator rumbled against the tender pink folds of her lover. Each deep thrust in ended with the witch swirling the device forcing the humming vibrations to drag all over the woman's insides. Kanoe continued at this pace until a sudden shudder revealed a particularly tender place where she began to grind the tip right into. She drilled it over and over with the sex toy, not sparing a moment for the helpless mystic to catch her breath. Her arm held the woman tighter as her lover rested her full weight against her body. She knew her lover was at her limit and she would do everything in her power to ensure this would satisfy even Claire's new urges.

Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:23 pm

Where was her heart? Anatomy told Clarice it should be in her chest, but it was beating madly in her throat. The sheer unflinching ways Kanoe had for her made her body want or never the less need this woman’s touch. Finally she felt she could let loose her restraints from Natsuki’s ever watchful eyes. Events would keep Clarice from ever being the same as when she and her lover first met, but the constant struggles and emotional confusions had allowed her to test out how she should be. She wanted to be how she felt she should be. That should be reason enough.

But perhaps having an emotional breakthrough mid-sex was a bit untimely. The mystic found her world snap apart as vibrations pummeled her thoughts. Her legs shook and shivered while her sopping flesh clung to the vibrating rod. Breathing once becoming a struggle, she clings to Kanoe in a shuddering embrace. And having the woman thrust into her while pulsations continued made her libido soar off into space.

A forced groan sounds off an orgasm as her walls spasm hard over the throbbing dildo. Everything tingled this time. Her mounds, her legs, her face and her lips quivered as the climax took hold of her and just through against the wall, knocking her breathlessly out of more cries of passion she could’ve possibly made. The time for bliss had arrived and kept her in its heights from the constant vibrations until finally her body could remotely bring her back down.

Slumping into Kanoe’s embrace while she was held was warming to a shuddering blonde. In the after shock of her arousal spike, Clarice could barely muster a lift of her head as she kisses the woman tenderly, almost smiling brilliantly while she continued to look her lover in the eyes. Breaking the kiss was inevitable, but the salvation she received made her forever grateful. She simply leans into her lover weakly and shudders a few breaths from her pleasurable high.

Desperate to speak her gratitude, she swallows her drool. “Th-thank-you for saving me… thank-you.”

Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:54 pm

Hot juices squirt all over Kanoe's hand, revealing the beginning of her lover's descent into bliss. The witch did not slow her hand, drilling the vibrating rod deep inside the woman's climaxing folds. Holding the dildo in place, the tip hummed relentlessly over Claire's g-spot as the woman groaned and shuddered with glee. All that stress and need came crashing down all at once. Her lover did not fight these feelings, embracing all the dark witch had to offer before her body finally gave in.

When the woman slumped over from her height of pleasure, the witch turned off the vibrator and gently slid the rod out of those dripping wet folds. Even as she did this, Claire's lips were brushing across her own. She returned the weary kisses as she tosses the sex toy off the bed. Cuddling closer, she could feel her lover's pulse racing with those luscious orbs that were now mashed up against her own. She never seen the woman so happy before. The sight sent a thrill through her body and heat rising in her cheeks. She was just glad she could do something for the woman she has taken so much from.

Fingers ran through Claire's golden hair as her other hand stroked up and down the woman's quivering sides. "Shhh..." she hushed softly, "I will always be there for you, my love. Always.." Her eyes closed as she pulled the covers over them both. With dinner and the night over, she knew her lover would once more become her servant tomorrow morning. She knew this night would lead to her own punishment for even if her mistress were not watching, she would find herself telling Natsuki in order to relieve the burden of a secret. But no matter the pain or torture she would go through for this, she would do it again and again if it will make her lover happy.

Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3