View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 8:15 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next
 Heritage (for Camryn) 

Post Re: Heritage (for Camryn)
"Camryn ... Camryn ..." Rebecca flipped pages on her clip board then found what she had been looking for. She smile reflexively. "Dawn's younger sister?" She questioned then flipped back to the top page of her clip board and looked at the girl, another smile spreading against her lips. Her ample chest, clad in a low cut cotton shirt a shade of white a little duller then her coat thrust forward instinctively as she drummed long fingers on the clip board.

"The doctor is waiting," she said hooking a thumb towards a metallic door to indicate where this "doctor" had been.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Thu May 13, 2010 3:55 pm

I still didn't reply, from the way she was asking, it seems like she is only looking a confirmation rather then a answer. Which could only mean she knew I was Dawn's younger sister. Why did she want to know? Did she know my answer? More importantly something I still wasn't too sure of, where WAS I? The last thing I remembered was being asleep back at my dorm...now... apparently I was at a doctor's office? I slowly made my way inside the office, carefully. I had an odd sense that I shouldn't be here, but there was no visible way out of the office, and even more curious is I can't really strike at the doctor either. He seems... helpless?

Camryn Portman, Dawn's younger sister.
Camryn's Bio: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6262

Wed May 19, 2010 4:53 am

In the room was a sandy haired man in a white lab coat. His eyes, as equally as brown as his hair had been hidden behind the lens of his glasses that trickled down his nose from a loose spring that he pushed back into place.

The room was sterile, clinically, there had been a lab table in the center of the room with a sheet of paper over it and a sink along the eastern wall that contained a jar of tongue suppressors while the wall near the door had a packet of latex gloves fastened to the wall on a holder and a waste basket on the floor.

"Ah, Miss Portman, take a seat," he gestured to the table. "How have been the headaches? And the ribs?

He had been in the process of moving from the sink to the packet of gloves that he placed on his hands. He had been a short man, almost shorter than she was and of course if she were wearing heels there would be no question about it.

Character Listing

Thu May 20, 2010 11:07 pm

Headaches? What headaches? I vaguely remember Dawn receiving headaches, I never had any. My ribs didn't hurt either, did this doctor check up on Dawn? I guess I could answer one question, it wouldn't hurt would it?

"I...never had headaches, my ribs are perfectly fine."

The doc was short, I was slightly taller then him, which wasn't really odd to me. The office seems fine to the naked eye, there doesn't seem anything out of ordinary or wrong with any of it, but I had this odd feeling still I shouldn't be here. It just screamed get out to me, but I forced myself to stay put. I was sure this man had checked up on Dawn before, so maybe I can just grill this doctor and see what he knew because I needed to know. There wasn't anything wrong with Dawn physically, she did get headaches from now and then but that was it, why would she see a doctor to check up on regular stuff? Or was she forced to be here.

Sat May 29, 2010 8:14 am

The doctor raised a brow as if he had been confused by what she had just said then his expression evened out. "You came it just last week, injuries to the temporal lobe and bruise ribs. Seems as if you had a mishap ... cheerleading you had explained it, falling off of a human pyramid."

His words seemed natural as if the mishap had not been right. happen. Or maybe it happened to Dawn or no one at all. The accident seemed plausible though Aegir could sense here distrust and suspicion. That feeling that something was amiss here.

The doctor gazed at her casually as if the events had not truly mattered to him. "So no headaches as of recent? That's an improvement over last time you had been present."

Character Listing

Sat May 29, 2010 1:30 pm

"I have no clue what you are talking about, I'm not on the Cheerleading squad."

Which was true, I am not on it, that was my sister not me. Never had any need to join it either. I'm pretty certain this person has me confused with Dawn, all of what he has just said to me would make perfect sense if Dawn was in my shoes, not me at all. This was getting a bit confusing to me, why do they look at me, ask me questions if I was Dawn? That made no sense, I am me, even though Dawn is my sister, what they described isn't me. Can't they tell? Dawn is blonde...I'm...not.

Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:02 am

"Slip of the tongue there, you look so familiar like Dawn, same eyes, same facial features." He sensed that she had been confused but willing to accept the excuse after all he had found the answer in the sea of her own thoughts. He shot her a smile, then glanced to her chart again as if he had been confirming that she had been Camyrn not Dawn.

But he had not moved to provide her with an answer as to how she had sustained her "apparent" injuries. Not unless she had asked. "The migraines haven't been bothering you, have they?" He asked as he set the chart down beside the sink and approached, a dim light pen produced from his breast pocket, a hand falling to her shoulder as he shone it into her eyes, first the right then the left as if checking them for something. He looked back into the left, kept the pen light there and seemed to look into her eye ...

"Hmm ... interesting ..."

Character Listing

Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:50 pm

I had a feeling this guy was playing with me, regardless it was a bit irritating. Not like I don't want to be compared with Dawn, but she was something else. This doctor though, something about him bothered me and I can't put my hand on it either. It was weird to say the least. I never had any problems with my ribs, or anything else with that matter. Never had headaches, unless it was a regular headache stuff. I didn't need to exactly answer it. As far as I am concerned, he knew all the answers, just didn't bother need to answer it. The question still stands though, why am I here? I was at my dorm, where or when did I end up here? If he didn't say anything I want to hear, I think I might just do something.

Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:31 am

He set down the pen light. Feeling her doubts and suspicions he had not moved to answer, instead placing his hands to either side of her neck as if checking for swollen glands. His hands disappeared to rest on her shoulders and press down against them firmly. What he had hoped to accomplish by that he did not say, only flowing down her arms like rain splattering against the side of a building.

Stopping at her wrists he took a hold of her then grinned.

"Dawn was a good find. I have no doubts that it runs in the family."

His form stretched out, a mass of tendrils surrounded his mouth, wiping around it. Looking down she would see two tentacles coiled about her wrists as he dispelled the illusion that surrounded him giving rise to his natural mauve form.

Character Listing

Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:23 pm

Everything happened so quick, i had no idea what had just happened. First this doctor was checking up on me, then suddenly he turned into a monster in front of my eyes. I tried to move, but he had held me down pretty firmly, the grotesque tentacles in front of me was extremely disturbing, if I had some way, I would try to fight back. Being held down was sort of impossible to do so though. Something he said though caught my attention, he has seen Dawn? What the hell did he mean by, Dawn was a good catch? What the fuck did he do to her?!

"Answer me you fucking bastard, what did you do to Dawn?!"

Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:09 pm

Though it would be ineffective, it was unpleasant to be kicked so tentacles went to her legs looping around her ankles. He gazed into her face hearing the heated anger in her voice, mouth tendrils swayed as he gazed at her.

Oh. nothing unpleasant. Though when last I saw her she was doing well ... had been confused about how she returned to campus and had reason to believe that their had been something at the lab that had been responsible for her memory lose.

I could have delved deeper and found out though I had no reason to. She had been just as cautious as you ...
He trailed of with his mental words, a pair of tentacles reaching up to her blouse and bunching up the fabric as he gripped it.

He gave a yank tearing open the blouse at front, bringing his hands over her bra clad breasts as he took up the orbs in hand.

Character Listing

Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:58 pm

Dawn had memory lose? What did this campus do to her? That was another question I need to find the answer to, but right now is not the time for it, as I am not exactly in a position to fight back. Whatever this thing was, it had me tied down, and something was groping my breasts. I fought the urge to moan, it was a very hard to fight it as well. I had to keep fighting the urge though, I didn't want this damn thing to get any where near me. I started fighting back, trying to find a way out of this. And to be honest, I still had no clue if this is a dream or real...it didn't seem real.

Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:40 am

Oh, yes, she had it qute bad, actually. The labs must have done a number on her though her premonitions of danger and things not being quite right, flashes of the future I suppose you would say, had to be a side effect of what the scientists on this island did in their experimentation.

He took the question straight from her mind displaying his telepath prowess. He injected his mind into hers as he felt her struggling against him, resisting but he figured that she could not resist forever. He cranked up her responses to pleasure as his tentacles continued to slither against her mounds.

You'd be hard pressed to find them of course their labs are hidden on this island and they only abduct a small percentage of the students here to run their experiments on, I had even participated in one or two in my time ...

He gave a tug with his hands pulling her bra down beneath her breasts so that his touch on her with both hand and tentacles would be unhindered as they roamed over her. Other tentacles began to squirm up her skirt, one palling up the panties there and pulling them aside as another zipped towards her clit smoothly rubbing against it up and down.

Character Listing

Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:22 pm

So I was right, this place DID to something to her. Since the time she returned, she had always had some ability to read my thoughts. Already knowing what I was thinking when I say it. I had a feeling that he, or whatever he was, wasn't lying about this. As I was thinking about all of this though, his touches have been getting more, pleasurable? I knew he was doing something, the tentacles were still roaming around between my legs. I continue to fight the urge to not moan, but it was getting extremely hard not to. I did start moaning slightly, however, I tried my best to cover it up. Just looking at the damn thing in his eyes, trying to stare it down. I don't know how long this will last though, I knew in time he'll penetrate me and this would all fall away. He had me tied up basically, there was no way I could maneuver my way out of this.

Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:02 am

There's nothing to gain ... he said into her mind as his own followed her train of thought. No reason for him to lie about anything unless lying to spread pain had been a motive in and of itself. He could hear the hitch of soft moans that she struggled to hide, her face upturned towards him so that her eyes locked with his.

He moved her with the strength of his tentacles pressing her against the wall. Mouth tendrils flicked this way and that though it amazed him that she had not really struggled resigned to her fate? Or perhaps she realized the it would do her no good. Either way he had been pleased with it for he had no desire to exert himself more than necessary.

You look like your sister, at least your eyes are similar of course you are the more attractive of the pair, I do prefer auburn hair over blond.

The snapping of her panties as a tentacle snapped away the material, another going to work against her clit as it rubbed it lightly in a circular motion.

There's no need to hold back. I can sense your thoughts ... know that you are trying to restrain yourself. He ushered in his telekinetic prowess as another of his appendages raised her skirt up. An invisible force rubbed against the folds of her entrance, sawing back and forth slowly. We're going to play a game, you and I. For each cry I clearly hear I'll answer one question you have regarding your sister if I know it of course.

And with that there had been a light pressing past her entrance, just a little as this invisible force dipped inside her.

Character Listing

Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:14 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next