View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 5:17 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Unsuccessful Mission (Minerva Rocha) 

Post Re: Unsuccessful Mission (Minerva Rocha)
The continuous actions from the mercenary and the students watching them, along with their moans, were eating Minerva's will away steadily but the more it lasted, the quicker it was growing. Her face, mixed with pleasure and denial of what was happening to her and around her, amused Rahs a little. To see a proud agent of the ADD being corrupted by him and the very people she was trying to protect was just fascinating. When she felt the tendril prodding her ass, Minerva pleaded again, but the mercenary remained silent and ignored her. His fingers then pinched her nipples at the same time as the tentacle spread her hole apart and its tip penetrated her. It didn't advance much until it suddenly pushed forward, thrusting into her tight hole and going deep inside her. After a second or two, it then pulled back a little and then thrust again, quickly creating a rhythm with which to fuck her rear.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Thu May 27, 2010 3:37 pm

Minerva let out a louder moan as she felt her nipples get tweaked as a tentacle suddenly penetrated her rear. It wiggled in her entrance a little, making the red headed agent squirm a bit. Then her voice suddenly got higher pitched as she felt the tentacle dove deep inside her. Her entire body stiffen for a second as her body tried to adjust to the new sensation. Slowly but surely she could tentacle begin to thrust in her quickly as she moaned with every thrust. Minerva could feel the pleasure begin to build within her again.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Sun May 30, 2010 7:58 pm

The agent couldn't hold back her cries and moans as her nipples and rear got abused by the mercenary. Her body squirmed as the tentacle penetrated her but it then stiffened, the tendril bringing a new sensation to her as it thrust quickly and firmly into her. Her flower continued to be assaulted by Rahs' huge cock, and along with his other actions, he was bringing the beautiful redhead closer to the edge. But she wouldn't be allowed to feel release that time. She would have to be like the girls around them to get to her climax. Of course, the students never stopped to pleasure themselves. Once or twice, some of the girls found release accompanied by the gushing of their juices on the floor but never stopped to masturbate at the sight of the agent being raped. Minerva would then feel how Rahs' hands started to massage her breasts while releasing an electric current to effectively keep her pleasure growing.

SFA---

Mon May 31, 2010 6:29 pm

Minerva moaned even louder as she could feel her own orbs being worked over by Rahs skilled hands, the electric current he released through his hands only served to increased her pleasure. She could feel her flower was being filled by his massive member, even as the tentacle continued her rear. She found herself close to the edge, but just as she was to go over the edge he slowed down. She soon found herself frustrated as she wasn't allowed to go over the edge. Worse she could her the students around her masturbating their way to their releases, further frustrating the red headed agent. She didn't know how much longer she could withstand the erotic torture.

Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:46 am

The redheaded agent couldn't help it but moan even louder as her body was finally being brought to climax thanks to all the actions of the mercenary. Her orbs, assaulted by his hands and the current, were the last thing that was increasing her pleasure with an even faster pace, but that wasn't going to do her much good. Finally, as Minerva reached the edge of her climax, Rahs slowed down abruptly to a pace that wouldn't satisfy her completely. She was denied her sweet release, and the actions that brought her pleasure were only teasing her sensitive parts, making her frustrated. Needless to say, knowing that the other girls were reaching their climaxes freely unlike her was frustrating even more. Suddenly, the mercenary thrust into her quickly once more, but before Minerva could get used to the pleasure again, Rahs stopped and brought out his cock only to tease her folds with his tip, keeping her on her toes but never letting her orgasm.

SFA---

Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:31 pm

Minerva could feel her being so close to a release, ever so close to estasy. Then suddenly the mercenary slowed down the pace, denying the redhead her release. She slowly felt herself coming off that edge that she was on. Still his slow pace was keeping her aroused, still she was frustrated as she heard the students around them reaching their climax.

Just as Minerva had come down from her edge, when she suddenly felt Rahs begin to pick up the pace again. Minerva suddenly led began to moan loudly as she felt herself being driven toward the edge again. However as soon as she came close to the edge again, she felt his pace slow down again. Once again she was pulled back from the edge from the release. Ahhhh....ohhh...why are you tormenting me?

Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:11 am

Frustrated as she was, Minerva's body was not only filled with an intense lust and arousal but also with an increasing desire and envy for the release that the girls around her were having. In fact, if the agent looked carefully, she would see how the students smiled and enjoyed what the mercenary was doing to her. Giggles could be heard slightly under the moans, not only enjoying the sight of the agent being raped but also of her inability to climax. And even after being brought to the edge once more, she couldn't go over, the mercenary's grasp not letting her release her tension. There can be many reasons. Maybe because you're an ADD agent, maybe because you tried to drug me last time we met, maybe because you tried to kill me just now. But truth is that it amuses me, and also, if you don't give in to the pleasure like these students did, you won't be able to fully enjoy it, Minerva." Rahs' voice was cooing, inviting her once more to fall prey to corruption and yield, all for the sake of getting sweet release.

SFA---

Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:22 am

No...I can't....Ahhh...I musn't...Ohhh It was getting difficult for the red headed agent to even say the words. It was getting to be almost impossible to resist anymore. She struggled to gather up the last of her willpower, what little there was to resist for a while longer. However she knew it was a futile effort, she would eventually give into her lust. And the mercenary was doing everything in his power to ensure that she would give in. I...must...uhhhh....not...give in. She said it as much to reassure herself, as to anyone else.

Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:12 am

Rahs heard how weak Minerva was saying the words. She was practically just mumbling them to herself, with so little willpower and faith in herself that she could just have stayed quiet and it would've been the same. She was holding on however, but she was ready to be broken by his actions that he decided to kick up the intensity to see if she would break with that. His large hands pushed her breasts and rubbed her erect nipples together while his cock started to fill her and rub her pink folds with each slow thrust. The tentacle in her rear also plunged slowly but twirled around while another one with a sucker went to her clit and closed around it, lightly sucking her tender nub but the mercenary always careful not to let her climax.

SFA---

Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:14 am

Minerva could feel Rahs's large hands continued to move her own swollen orbs together and apart again. She could feel his large member begin to fill her flower again, as he slowly...way to slowly begin to fill her flower again. She moaned loudly as was becoming too much for the the red headed agent. She could feel the tentacle in her rear began to twirl, heightening the erotic torture. She could feel herself getting closer to the edge, then a sucker attached to her nub and began to ever so gently suck on it. Her head point upwards as she just could not take it anymore Ahhhh, please send me over the edge! Ohhh, I need it so bad.

Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:07 pm

The beautiful agent was possibly on the verge of collapsing from the mere tension that was building inside her, probably just a mere minutes away from losing her sanity right there and then. She was moaning loudly and her head was looking at the ceiling as if trying to get mercy from the gods, but she was in Rahs' hands. It was not until she finally pleaded him to let her climax that he listened to her words carefully, a wide smile forming behind the mask. There was nothing like breaking an agent, making her surrender herself to him, to beg him to fuck her. Sometimes he had to just deal with them in a quick way to teach them a lesson, but whenever he could he enjoyed breaking their will and resistance.

Rahs didn't say anything but just chuckled slightly. When Minerva asked him to make her orgasm, it was actually too exciting for the girls, and two of them hit their own climaxes in that instant, juices gushing forth in ecstasy. Still, the mercenary didn't satisfy Minerva. He didn't stop teasing her, her mind would probably become nothing but putty and there seemed like there was no salvation for her. It wasn't until a few minutes later that she would feel his large cock filling her flower again with a powerful thrust. Her nerves lit up in an instant and then she felt him withdraw, only to thrust again and again. His hands squeezed her soft orbs and the tendril plunged deeper into her rear. Her clit was decently being sucked now as well.

SFA---

Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:55 pm

Minerva suddenly heard the shouts of two of the students shout in ecstasy. It simply was frustrating for the red headed agent. They were sending themselves into estasy through her requests, and she could not do the same. Right on cue Rahs began to into thrust into her, she felt the pleasure well up in her again. The redhead could even feel getting close to the edge as she felt her mounds being squeezed and even as the sucker continued to work on her clit. Ahh...I can't take it anymore. Please take me.

But it was not to be, it was all a lie. Just as the red head was about the go over the edge, the mercenary pulled back leaving the helpless agent frustrated. Slowly the pleasure began to fade away again, only to start back up once it had almost as it had died away. Minerva head slumped forward during one of times Rahs pulled back as if she accepted her fate to be tortured this way.

Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:47 pm

Cruel and inhuman was the treatment the mercenary was giving poor Minerva. It had not been once or twice, but many times now that her climax was snatched away from her. And yet she could see how Rahs had mercy for the students around them, pumping their fingers into their own flowers and bringing themselves to ecstasy right in her face as if mocking her. When he actually started fucking her as she pleaded her, it looked like she would finally be given release, but that was not the case. Rahs only kept teasing her, keeping the beautiful redhead frustrated.
Her second plea was answered by another series of thrusts from the mercenary. In fact, he had decided to probably make Minerva orgasm then, since he also wondered how much of the pleasure she could take before her mind was corrupted by the increased intensity of her future orgasms after being denied release for so long. His hands started releasing an electric current to her soft orbs as they squeezed them and pinched her nipples. Her clit was sucked harder and her rear was being expanded a little by the tendril as it moved within her. But the thing she would love the most was the steady thrusts of Rahs, setting every nerve of her ablaze even the ones near her cervix as he fucked her like she begged him to.

SFA---

Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:45 pm

Minerva suddenly felt an electric current begin to flow through her mounds as they were kneeded like dough. The red headed agent moaned as she felt her nipples getting pinched even as the clit was being sucked harder by the sucker. But she could the the tendril in her rear began to expand and move around to excite the agent. Minerva moans got louder as she could feel Rahs thrusts inside her flower become steady, the pleasure begin to once again get her to edge. Please more, don't stop! I need it, I really need it.

Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:02 am

As the intensified actions from the mercenary started to have their effects on the frustrated agent, she immediately began to moan loudly, finally feeling that she would be able to go over the edge. It was that need that finally corrupted the beautiful Minerva, begging Rahs to fuck her until she came. She could even get a bit more broken, but together with the pleasure of her coming orgasm could do the job. The students around were incredibly aroused by the agent now, loving her pleas and need for release, rubbing their own flowers with even more eagerness. Minerva's tender and frustrated flower was also pleasing the huge cock penetrating her, her tight walls finally making his large cock fill with a certain warmth. It was then that not only his hands started to release a current but also his phallus and the sucker around her clit that was rubbing its squishy insides against the tender nub.

SFA---

Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:15 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next