View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 7:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 13  Next
 Dreamscapes (for Kanoe) 

Post Re: Dreamscapes (for Kanoe)
"No..." she whimpered as heavy claws pressed down on her body shoulders. The witch could do little more than squirm beneathe the dragon's heavy weight. A shiver ran through her body as the dragon's forked tongue slid along her shoulders, tasting her pale flesh. Nails dig into the soft earth as the witch grew frustrated at how powerless she was. Trying so hard to escape only to be eaten by a dragon, a poor fate to say the least.

Her eyes widen as she felt something pressing between her thighs. Kanoe's struggles renewed as it continued to push further. The witch closed her thighs, trying to keep the invader away from her intimate parts. The woman was both frightened and confused about what exactly the monster was doing behind her.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue May 04, 2010 4:12 pm

Little did she realize that by closing her legs she had caused it pleasure, her thighs brushing against the tip of his groin. Of course she had been confused at what was going on though she had been alive to be confused and that had been something at least ...

But she had been aware that he played with his food seeing that she was not yet dead. The tip of his cock, popped out from the protective nature of his scales had been fleshy similar to a humans. It was thicker and longer than a humans of course.

Claws dug into the flesh of her shoulders hard enough to cause a trickle of blood to roll out of small cuts that broke the skin of her shoulders. Clearly she could feel something press against her again, straining side she had closed her legs effectively making herself tighter as he pushed his way into her.

The natural tightness of her body added to this and for a moment it seemed that he wouldn't fit had it not been for his natural strength in using it to insert himself inside her, pushing opened the walls of her body with his intrusion though mercilessly he halted before jabbing too deeply into her body as if aware of their size difference ...

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Wed May 05, 2010 12:05 am

"Ngh.." the witch gasped in pain as the claws dug deeper into her pale skin. Blood lightly trickled down her shoulders and arms. Fingers dug into the soft earth. She clawed at the ground as if trying to move but the massive weight of the creature above her ensured that its prey would not escape this time. The woman panicked as she felt the large fleshy tip pushing between her thighs. The thing was huge and obviously not meant for a human body.

"Ahhhnnn!" Her scream echoed off the walls of the barn. The woman was not aroused one bit but the beast could care less. The thick trunk forced her tight walls painfully apart with one cruel thrust. Screams of agony sound from the witch's lips as she struggled helplessly beneathe the large dragon. Every thrust seared her insides and spread her wider. She could feel the hot tip trying to pierce her cervix causing a large amoutn of pressure and pain inside the woman's body. Part of her was wishing for death instead of this.

Fri May 21, 2010 8:33 pm

Wings fanned out, the crunch of earth being heard as it had been bunched up beneath her fingers had been heard as the thing forced it's way into the canal of her body. True, he had been large though he had not pressed all of himself inside her depths.

The press of himself inside of her had been tight, incredibly so. He could feel the confines of her body widening to accept him as he shuttled himself against her.

That part of his anatomy had been devoid of scales so at least there had been that. He did not feel rough inside her but rather smooth as his rear claws dug into the earth, his tail fanning out behind him as he shunted against her, his long sinewy neck bent over her as he licked at the back of her neck after using his snout to toss her hair to the side away from the spot.

Character Listing

Sun May 23, 2010 4:33 am

Kanoe whimpered in pain as the beast continued assaulting her body. Being raped by something large and dry was far from pleasurable. Her insides burned and throbbed with red hot pain as the dragon continued to thrust into her body. Raped then eaten, she could not ask for a worse death.

"G-Get off me!" she cried out. The thing could speak her language so it could at least hear her words. Doubtful the thing would heed them. The witch could do nothing but plea for mercy or a quick death. Still pinned to the floor, her world was decided by the beast sitting over her and invading her body with the thick cock. She continued to gasp and whimper in pain even as the thing began to nuzzle into the back of her neck.

Sun May 23, 2010 11:02 pm

"Did you say something, Kanoe?"

The voice belonged to a blond eyed girl that knew her quite well seeing that it had been Clarice who glanced up from a thick tome to gaze at her. It had all been a dream it seemed so real though. The crackle of the fire replaced the hissing sounds of a dragon while the smells her had been muted and no longer full of animal scents.

Clarice's gaze dipped back down to the book as she tucked a strand of hair behind an ear. She had been easier to create in the dream realm then most seeing that he had actually encountered Clarice. Actually, it had been from the laters mind that he had known about Kanoe in the first place.

"Oh, wow ..." Clarice intoned as her eyes dropped onto something contained in the text.

Character Listing

Tue May 25, 2010 6:17 am

The witch blinked and shook her head. She sat up with a start, looking around quickly. The pain of the dragon's claws was gone and she found herself in a completely different location. "Clarice?" she easily recognized her lover. "What happened? Where am I?" Kanoe was obviously confused. Was she dreaming all this time? She was not in a dungeon or being hunted by a mythical beast? She shifted uncomfortably, unsure if she should dare move should something else happen.

Everything seemed fuzzy just like if one were to try and remember a dream they just had. Sighing softly she looked over at the mystic who was reading a book. Her lover was studying. Perhaps she fell asleep during their studies? Kanoe was not sure of anything anymore. Hopefully her lover could clear up some of this confusion.

Tue May 25, 2010 8:09 pm

"You just kind of went blank there for a minute or two. You must have been day dreaming," she said, though she looked to Kanoe equally confused at the question. She set aside her book then answered her question as if the answer had been obvious.

"Now that's rather obvious ... " she smiled though the smile disappeared from her face. "You're in your dorm room, silly."

Character Listing

Fri May 28, 2010 7:15 am

She shook her head slowly. "Day dreaming? It felt so real though. It was not something I would wonder about while awake.." she mumbled, her body tense from that dream she had. The witch looked around. She was in her room again. Maybe it was all a dream. "Guess the lack of rest is finally catching up to me..." Kanoe sighed and sat up, smoothing her robe. "Sorry for.. dozing off on you. Umm... What were we studying again?"

Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:04 pm

"The only other thing I can think of is an after affect pf that new divination spell you cast earlier today but that doesn't make much sense seeing that you cast that um an hour or so back I think.

"We were looking over summoning rituals. Nothing to complex, imps and so forth. You wanted to conjure one up, one to prove to yourself that you could, and two to get back at that snob Amy that doused you with pig's blood last week ... we just need something of hers to plant at the scene of the crime so to speak sp the imp would be perfect for that."

Character Listing

Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:26 pm

"Hmph.." Everything was still fuzzy but it was true she knew little about divinations. Sighing softly, the witch shivered at the mention of summoning rituals. Kanoe had her share of failed rituals or the much worse successful ones. It made her frown at the thought of doing a demonic ritual just to pay back a petty normal student. And where did a student get a hold of pig's blood? "Wait.. What crime? This is sounding rather complicated... Why should I care about this student anyway?" The witch tried to make sense of the entire thing. She was fine with practicing difficult or even dangerous spells but she was still disoriented on what is really going on around her.

Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:22 pm

Clairice shrugged then brushed a loose lock of blond hair behind an ear. "Your idea," she shrugged and closed the book before her. "All I know is that you came back to the dorms fuming and covered in blood. Apparently some of the students, Amy's clique rigged up a pail of pig's blood above the door of one of the classes that you had been going to earlier," she paused for a moment as if thinking. "I think it was astronomy but I could be wrong. It might not have been pig's blood, I might be mixing that up with a story I read, Carrie, where they dumped pig's blood on a girl at the prom, but it was blood nevertheless."

Clairice looked at her with blue eyes. "You were muttering that you'd get that b back, and planned on a prank. You settled on conjuring an imp to steal something of Amy's then going off to cut of the hair of one of her accomplices while they slept and then planting the item somewhere to be found by the girl, blaming Amy for it. Stiff within her clique I guess ... nothing fatal though technically I guess it could be considered as assault, the whole cutting of someone's hair against their will, not that I think it will come up at all."

Character Listing

Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:26 pm

The witch continued to frown as she tried to make sense of it all. It would indeed anger her if a bucket of blood was dropped on her in class. But for now, she did not feel like getting revenge at all. Everything felt disconnected to her which only left things more disorienting. Nonetheless, she might as well continue practicing magic. She did not need a reason to do that at least.

"Whatever, lets just get on with preparing to summon an imp. An imp should not cause too much trouble for us should things go wrong," she sat up in her chair and began looking through her book, "Do we have all the materials nessary to perform the summoning ritual? We will need real components, nothing makeshift. I do not want to repeat past mistakes." With an imp, they could learn a bit more about demons and the demonic planes of existence. If she was still annoyed afterwards, then perhaps she will see about removing some students of their hair.

Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:29 pm

"Yeah, spent the day gathering up components," Clarice spoke as she closed her book. "Some were tougher getting ahold of then others of course though I got everything throughout the day. I owe a few favors but we don't have to worry about getting them, only pulling off the ritual and from what I've seen it's pretty straight forward, an imp is the least of the demonic servants so conjuring one doesn't prove to be that tough."

Character Listing

Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:19 pm

She did not want to know who exactly her lover owed favors to much less who would have such items on hand to give. The witch flipped through her book to find the ritual needed to summon the imp. Despite it being such a minor demon, it was going to be difficult. A mistake can be costly, letting such a trickster loose or worse something bigger loose. Kanoe stretched gently as she rose to her feet and began preparing the summoning circle. Taking the components, she mixed them together to form a dark red paint which she used to draw the proper runes and symbols to hopefully bind the creature when it comes. Once everything is prepared and her lover was ready, Kanoe began carefully reading the incantation while channeling her dark mana.

Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 13  Next