View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 5:20 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Unsuccessful Mission (Minerva Rocha) 

Post Re: Unsuccessful Mission (Minerva Rocha)
Minerva could feel the sucker begin to rub her sensitive clit as his member released an electric current. Ahhhh....this is it!! THis is it! I'm going to...I'm...AHHHHHHHHHH!!! The red headed agent scream filled the room as her head pointed to the ceiling. She held her head up for what seemed like to her...forever...as her body enjoyed every moment of her orgasm. Only when it faded it away did her body collapsed in a heap. Still Minerva realized he was far from done with her, and at least part was hoping he wasn't.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:10 am

Loud moans emanated from the agent's mouth, her head pointing to the ceiling as she felt her body suffering the effects of the approaching orgasm. Minerva tried to warn the others about her climax, but it reached her before she could finish her sentence. She screamed loudly as she was thrown over the edge, and after that she remained in that stiff position for a good while. Her limbs convulsed slightly, probably unbeknownst to her but still they did lightly under the grasp of her bondage. When finally her body collapsed on the table like a rag doll, Rahs could see her glazed eyes trying now to go through the aftershocks. But he wasn't done yet. In fact, even though the agent had orgasmed so strongly, holding back that much made the mercenary need a little bit more to cum too. Of course, the same couldn't be said about some of the students around that came along Minerva at the sight of her body in ecstasy.
With a slight pull, the tendrils position the beautiful agent's body leaning against the table with her head at the same height as Rahs' huge and throbbing cock after he pulled out from her. His member was covered in a mix of their juices from their last orgasms. With no way to back away, it was obvious to the agent what the mercenary wanted her to do with the phallus in front of her face.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:11 pm

Minerva panted as was coming off her orgasm, she could hear the cries of the students in the area as they too screamed in ecstasy. The red headed agent had collapsed on the table unable to do anything as she hands were still bound by Rahs' tentacles. She slowly could feel the body being picked up and moved so that she was resting against the table. The agent could see a large shadow appear of her form as she looked up, she could see the mercenary's member directly in front of her face.

The alien's member throbbed in front of Minerva, dripping in the juices of both her and the alien's. With it so close to her face it was clear to the agent was about to happen. Still she was still to weak to resist as she felt it push close to her face, Slowly she opened her mouth and let the member in.

Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:40 pm

Slowly and not so surely did the agent seem to recover from her intense orgasm after being denied release for so long. Even after looking up from her resting position and looking at Rahs' cock right in front of her, she didn't seem to do much against it now. Either she had been corrupted like the girls and her resistance was long gone, or either she was too weak anyway to do anything. No matter the case, it was just like the mercenary had wanted and she slowly allowed entrance to the throbbing member. As it went past her lips, the warmth and wetness embraced his tip and length. Soon, he started to pumping his cock into her mouth, sometimes pushing up to her throat for a few seconds before letting her breathe normally again. However, he also decided to finish the job and make her mind putty by giving her a lot of pleasure after being frustrated for so long. That's why while her arms were freed, another tentacle moved up to her flower and started to rub her tender lips while Rahs continued to use her mouth to satisfy himself.

SFA---

Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:03 am

Minerva nearly gagged as she felt his member thrust into her mouth and go all the way to her throat. After a few seconds, his thrusts became a less deep enabling her to breathe a bit normally. As the mercenary continued to thrust into the red headed agent, Minerva felt her arms go free. Suddenly the agent felt a tentacle began to tease her flower again. Minerva's hands wrapped around the tentacle, not necessarily pushing it away but just to because the pleasure she was receiving demanded it.

Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:18 am

Rahs had a slight smile as he noticed that Minerva was practically gagging at the deep penetration that his cock did up to her throat. However, his pace became a bit more friendly for her breathing, but that would also allow her to notice even more the scent and taste that both of their juices had. As the mercenary found pleasure in the beautiful agent's warm and wet mouth, she too was feeling pleasure as her hands wrapped around the tendril. Feeling that she didn't push it away, the tentacle then parted the tender lips of her flower only to rub against her clit a bit more eagerly. After a while though, it had plunged into her depths, rubbing and caressing her inner walls, careful to please her nerve endings and find her patch of nerves in there.

SFA---

Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:38 am

Minerva noticed that Rahs had slowed down his, giving her time to force to notice more of taste and smell of their mixed juices. The agent could feel the tendril begin excired her clit, trying to ramp up the pleasure she was feeling. The redhead moaned as she hung on to the tendril trying to keep an grip on it. However it after a moment, it plunge into the agent. Minerva's body jerked in reaction as Minerva let out a loud muffled moan as she felt the tendril explore and caress her inside again, searching for most sensitive areas.

Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:21 pm

A more careful pace didn't just help the beautiful redhead, but also made it a bit more pleasant for Rahs. He was loving the feel of her mouth around her cock, though she wasn't doing much to satisfy him either. Before she would start doing so, if she did, the mercenary decided to control that by himself as he increased the tension and pleasure that Minerva was feeling. His hand caressed her head and hair, pushing her head to him as he thrust into her mouth every time. The jerking of her body and muffled moans also amused Rahs and seemed lovely to him. Her hands didn't stop the tendril at all form plunging into her, and in no time it had started to please her flower, caressing her depths and insides until it found her patch of nerves, ready to be pleased. With its tip, it rubbed against it, drawing circles and moving back and forth.

SFA---

Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:57 pm

Minerva could feel Rahs hand begin to caress her head and hair even as he continued to thrust into her mouth. Soon, he pushed her head towards him every time he trusted into her mouth. She continued to moan as she felt the hit her g-spot and beg to move back and forth across it. Minerva could feel the pleasure build up in her as she was losing control. Slowly she began to move back and forth with her mouth over the mercenary member as she hips began to move in rhythm to the tendril as it continued to work the poor red headed agent over.

Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:12 pm

Finally the increased movement of the agent's head along with the rocking of Rahs' hips were increasing the pleasure he felt from Minerva's mouth. Her moans vibrated into the large member, only making it better for him as well. Finally, the two could feel the pleasure swelling up in a steady pace for both of them. After a while though, Minerva seemed to finally move by her own, losing control of her will and body. Her head would move back and forth with Rahs' thrusts, and the mercenary let go of her hair. Her hips were also moving with the tendril that rubbed her tender g-spot relentlessly. To increase his attempts to make her mad with pleasure and desire, the appendage began to increase in size slightly and to give an electric current that went directly to Minerva's most sensitive area.

SFA---

Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:13 am

Minerva moaned as she could feel the tendril inside her grow in size. It was making more contact with her sensitive areas ramping up the pleasure inside her even faster. Soon a current went through her most sensitive flower, Minerva could feel herself on the edge of her next orgasm. Her back began to arc as her breathing became shallow as if prepare for what was next.

Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:14 am

The beautiful agent's muffled moans not only pleased the mercenary but the students around the gym. This new spectacle they were watching was finally something they were anxious to see since they woke up from their unconscious state, remaining as lustful as before when they drank the modified punch. It was clear to Rahs that Minerva was approaching the edge of orgasm quickly, even a little bit faster than himself. He had a smile on his face though as if to make it more satisfying for him he plunged his cock deeper down her throat, feeling her canal start tightening around his tip. Even as he continued to thrust deep into her mouth and his cock started throbbing with excitement, the tendril in her flower penetrated her with a slightly faster pace. As Minerva stood right on the edge of her climax, the tendril suddenly moved very fast and released a more powerful current to her tender insides, hoping to send her over it really intensely. It did not take long either for Rahs to feel his own orgasm approach, his phallus throbbing inside Minerva's mouth before ejaculating waves of his seed down her throat.

SFA---

Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:42 pm

Minerva has a look of surprise as she felt Rahs member dive deeper down her throat. It was all she could do to breathe, but her muffled moans grew even louder. She could feel the tendril pick it up the pace as it release a stronger current. It was too much for the beautiful agent, and muffled moans soon picked up pace.

MMMMMMMMPHHH! Minerva was overwhelmed by her orgasm, spasming a bit. Even as she did so, the mercenary soon had his orgasm, dumping his juices down her throat. She could do little but swallow as she still in the throes of her own orgasms. Eventually, her orgasm died down as she realized once again she had surrendered to him once more.

Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:24 am

The widening of her eyes and surprise was a very pleasant sight for the mercenary and the students that watched them. In fact, one of them had driven herself to ecstasy much that on the moment that Minerva and Rahs came, she climaxed as well but could not hold out any longer and fell back, once more losing consciousness to her lust and pleasure, her fingers still inside her quivering flower. As the beautiful agent tried to come down from her orgasm, it was clear she was in Rahs' hands. The tendril rubbed her carefully before slowing down its pace to almost a stop. "Now, lick it clean Minerva and swallow it all, don't wanna see a stain of cum once I pull it out," the mercenary ordered to her.

SFA---

Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:36 pm

As Minerva was coming off her orgasm, she could still feel Rahs's massive phallus inside her mouth. He was not going to pull it out of her mouth until she complete clean it. Slowly and reluncantly the agent complied and began to wash his member with his tongue. It took the red head a while but she eventually did clean the mercenary's long member. Slowly she pulled her head away from the alien's phallus.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:02 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next