View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 5:22 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Suichi's sleepy day 

Post Suichi's sleepy day
Suichi had a headache last night and couldn’t sleep well, so during all her day she was sleepy, she couldn’t concentrate well and that irritated her too. She decided to skip the afternoon classes, after lunch, she managed to get to her dorm without been seen. Once inside a big smile formed in her face as she looked her bed. As she walked in she unbuttoned her shirt, revealing her swimsuit, which she usually used instead of underwear. As she took off her shirt her nice curved back could be seen through the mirror from outside. The swimsuit had an X shaped strap in the middle of the back. She was about to take it off but the sleepiness was too strong. She took off her socks and with a jump she ended in her bed, in a position she would not change for a couple of hours. Her tight swimsuit on her chest and belly felt cool in the touch of the bed. She rubbed herself a little against the bed, and after a few seconds, with her face looking at the door and her limbs spread she fell asleep.

Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:20 pm

Post Re: Suichi's sleepy day
*A soft chitter, and Cangelosi, who had been disguised as Suichi's pillow, started to restructure, the black eyestalks rising up, glancing over the girl's tired form. So cute when she's sleeping, he observed, as a tendril slowly draws along her wrist, gently sliding its gelatinous form from under her head, slowly reforming along her back as the black tentacles reach out, giving her prods and pokes, as if to check to see if the girl was truly asleep.*

Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:22 pm
Profile WWW

Suichi moaned as her sleep was being disturbed, that sensation reminded her of her school days. More than once she had not awaken in time, and her adoptive father used to poke her gently to wake her without making her angry…
It couldn’t have passed more than 10 minutes but she recovered quite well, sometimes a quick nap can be better than a long sleep. But anyway, this wasn’t her old life, still with her eyes closed she started to notice some weird things. She realized first that her soft cheek was on the flat bed, maybe she threw the pillow away while sleeping, she has done so sometimes. But the second fact, and the one that worried her the most, was a strange cold feeling in her back, it as a strange feeling, she has never been in touch with anything with that texture.
Maybe an animal had sneaked into her room?, right after that self question she imagined a snake crawling on her back. The mere thought of that took away all the weariness she had and with a sudden movement she rose up to the side screaming, attempting to shake off the thing on her back. And so she did, since she heard something hit her desk. Suichi was shaking nervous and scared, she didn’t want to look to where that thing fell, instead, she was trying to find something to defend herself.

Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:19 pm

*The sound of the blob hitting the ground was more like an undignified plop. Shivering and quivering, Cangly reformed itself, going quick to the door, a tendril jabbing into the keyhole to lock it. Might as well limit this girl's options from the start. No need to have her running out screaming, eh? It slithered back to Suichi, eyestalks blinking as it looks her over.*

Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:26 pm
Profile WWW

Suichi felt a slight sign of hope as she heard the sound of the door’s lock. Maybe someone was near and had heard her scream and had come to check what happened… in which case would mean trouble still, since she was not supposed to be in her room at that time. Still she preferred to be in trouble with a human being than with whatever was in her room. She turned towards the door that fast that her skirt rose up, revealing the lower part of her swimsuit for a split of a second, she noticed that but didn’t care, she was about to cry for help when she finally saw the creature.

She was shocked to see something like that, not only the fact that it was actually locking the door, shattering the hope that had formed inside her.
The slimy creature approached quickly towards her. By now the panic of the snake idea had disappeared, and so she could think clearly again. The tightness of her swimsuit gave her confidence. She didn’t have too much time to think, but Suichi’s mind was fast enough to consider her options. “I’ve never seen anything like this creature before, but I’m not and encyclopedia so it may be something I just don’t know” It seemed fairly inoffensive, no long teeth, no claws, but if it is poisonous? Also, the fact that it had just locked the door showed some intelligence. Suichi couldn’t find any solution other than stepping back a little.

After a few steps her bare feet touched the cold wall, as so did her exposed back. The creature was now a few steps from her and as she walked to the side her feet found her shirt in the floor. Now she had an idea, quickly she reached for it and was ready to try to catch the creature with her shirt. “I hope I can throw it through the window before it breaks free” she thought. And there she stayed waiting for the creature to be closer.

Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:00 pm

*The blob darts left, then right. It seems to read that Suichi was making an attempt to catch it. It gives a squeal, backing up a little as it circles the girl, those eyes looking cross at her. Then, it makes a slap at the shirt, wrapping about the fabric, snagging a little of her wrist as well, starting a spirited tug of war. It jerked, then relaxed, jerked, then relaxed, as if trying to get the girl off balance.*

Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:18 pm
Profile WWW

As Suichi saw her plan wasn’t working, her so recovered self control was fading away again. The force of the pulls from the creature plus the involuntary shakes of her long legs made her lose her balance. She dropped the shirt but something had a hold of her wrist. She fell in her bottom with her right hand grabbed by the creature. She attempted some kicks to the air while sitting in the floor, knowing the futility of her bare feet. She wanted to scream but was too scared to do so. For a moment she thought it was a nightmare, but the fell hurt, and she didn’t wake up. Tears were already coming out of her big eyes.
“What did that thing wanted?”, That wasn’t clear for Suichi yet, to kill her? To eat her?
Laying in the corner of her room, scared with her skirt almost completely risen from the fall revealing her swimsuit from under, Suichi covered her face with her free hand and closed her eyes preparing for the worst…

Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:45 pm

*The blob slowly drew its bulk about the girl's trapped hand, Suichi feeling the soft gel vibrate along her palm and fingertips as it pulls itself towards her face, eyestalks looking up to her terrified face. It gives a coo, wiping a tear from her eye. "Oh now...no need to look THAT scared, you silly. I'm not here to hurt you, after all. That would be SO unprofessional."*

Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:34 pm
Profile WWW

Suichi was shocked to hear the creature speaking. Her mind must have played tricks on her, this wasn’t real, this couldn’t be real. But again she couldn’t deny her ears. She heard it, and she heard it say “I’m not here to hurt you”.

Suichi wanted to shake the creature off her but her strength was still failing her, and also the sensation on her hand and fingertips soothe her in a way, strangely it felt nice… “What do you want from me?” she managed to said, “If you won’t hurt me please let me go, I promise I’ll never skip classes again”.

She had come to the conclusion that this was some kind of punishment for skipping her classes, seemed logical, but she didn’t know how wrong she was…

Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:31 pm

*The blob lets go of the hand, quickly sliding around to Suichi's front, rubbing itself against her taut tummy, a tentacle undoing the buttons of her skirt, sliding it off to look at the swimsuit beneath. "I'm not the truant officer, dearie. She's a bit more strict than I am. No...no, I'm what you call the safety monitor. I got to make sure each new girl is properly tagged so that we can assure her...safety." The way Cangly says the last word is suspect as the goo wraps itself about her waist, glimpsing that nubile body under the suit.*

Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:58 am
Profile WWW

Suichi tried to stop the creature from taking off her skirt, but it was too fast. "Tagged? What do you mean?". She sensed a perverted look in the creature, and she reacted by moving her legs to her chest. "For my safety you say? what are you gonna do to me?"

Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:12 am

*The black ooze starts to slide to her feet, engulfing her ankles, giving a rough jerk, letting them yank back to the ground as Cangelosi slowly spreads Suichi's thighs, pressing its amorphous bulk between them as the tentacle brushes along her cheek. "Boy, you sure do ask lotsa questions, do you? Well, no need to worry your little head. This should only take a moment...unless you start screaming and kicking and squirming everywhere. You're not a screamer, are you?" The tentacle slides down to her wrist, tangling about it.*

Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:47 am
Profile WWW

Suichi realized that talking wasn’t taking her anywhere, that creature was acting fast, and her options were diminishing every second. As her ankles were bind together Suichi tried to resist, but the ooze crawling on her tights gave her a chill that restrained her from doing so. It was a strange feeling that made her uneasy. Suichi saw the ooze were going after her intimate parts. She didn’t want that substance to touch her down there. She tried to block the ooze’s way with her hand, but it quickly trapped her by the wrist. Suichi tried to free her wrist with her other hand but only got both of her hands tangled. As the tentacle touched her cheek, Suichi couldn’t hold anymore “NOOOO! Stay away from me!” And she started to move as if trying to get free from her bonds.

Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:11 am

*"Hrm...well, okay...you want this the hard way, eh?" The black goo vibrates hard against her covered sex as she pulls the girl away from the wall, towards the center of the room. Suichi is flopped onto her back, wrists pulled behind her, ass raised, knees pushing against the firm gel as the tentacle hooks under the crotch of her swimsuit, tearing it away as the eyestalks get a good glance at her.*

Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:00 pm
Profile WWW

Suichi's trembling body was unable to resist and she was moved by the grip of the creature however it wished.

She screamed as her privates were exposed. She was gonna get raped by the slime, she knew already, and there was nothing she could do to avoid it, she was nervous, but also eager to know what it would feel like to have that slimey sensation inside her. She was gonna lose her physical virginity, but to her, that creature was more like an animated object, so she would keep her mental virginity, she thought as trying to focus "This is just like a mastrubation, i'm not getting raped'

Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:24 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next