View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Playing in the Pool (for Mille) 

Post Playing in the Pool (for Mille)
Cukoo rarely ventured onto dry land due to the fact that he needed to be near a water environment at any given point. However, the massive black blob had found his way to this particular pool several times recently, and had great success in capturing several of the lovely young girls on this island.

The massive form sat on the bottom of the deepest end of the pool, his body cloaked by the water around him. His dark, blye eyes gazed upward, waiting for an unsuspecting girl to go for a swim.

Cukoo's Profile

Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:13 pm

Mille walked into the pool building, entering from the locker room. Once again, she wore her green two piece bathing suit. The halter top was stretched tight over her chest, as always, and her tie-on bottoms covered her rear and her flower just right. It felt good to be in her swimsuit again. Of course, this time, she'd come to the pool instead of to the beach. After a while, she decided she'd needed a swim, but knew that on the beach, she'd inevitably be attacked. Thus, her brilliant idea...go to the school's pool instead! True, it wasn't as grand as the beach....no sand, no waves...and it was about as unoccupied as the beach had been the last couple of times she'd gone there, but she'd noticed that she had been attacked outside more than inside. Inside it was.

Mille took the towel she had carried with her and tossed it on the bleachers. She strolled to the edge of the pool on the deep end, and dipped one foot in. "That's chilly...perfect!" Mille smiled as she pulled her foot back out, then stretched, touching her toes, arching her back, raising her arms above her head...didn't wanna cramp up in the water! Finally, having warmed up sufficiently, Mille counted off silenly to three, then dove in. She came back up to the surface with a laugh, then began to swim around the pool. There were no lane dividers this time around, so she simply sped about aimlessly, enjoying the thrill of freedom that the water gave her. Even running didn't make her feel as free as swimming did. She uttered another laugh, then flipped over onto her back and began to simply float on the surface, happy thoughts floating up in her mind.

Mille Greensbaron

Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:12 pm
Profile YIM

As Cukoo's eyes wandered back and forth, he suddenly sensed a presense in the pool area. Looking towards the edge of the pool, he saw a lone slender foot place itself into the pool then retract. A moment after that, a lovely young girl jumped into the pool.

The massive blob laughed silently to himself, watching the young girl glade easily through the water above him. Her slender form was accented by the small green bikini she wore, showing off the smooth curves of her body. Cukoo knew that this young girl would give him all the sexual juices and energies he wanted.

Slowly, the invisible form of Cukoo began to extend several thick tentacles out of his body and sending them towards the surface. His dark eyes locked onto the girl's body, making his thick tentacles came within inches of her as she floated on the water's surface.

Cukoo's Profile

Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:19 pm

Mille floated on, unconcerned with the world around her. She hummed a nameless tune to herself and began to kick her legs softly, gliding oh-so-slowly through the water. She enjoyed the effortless motion, loving the way the water felt over her body. "I really need to do this more often..." She said to herself with a smile. Her idea had apparently been dead on, since nothing had attacked her thus far into the swim.

She sat up, suddenly, slinging her wet hair in a slight arc, and spun in a whimsical circle in the water. She was simply too pumped up for just floating around! She froze for a moment, feeling something brush her leg...she looked around the floor of the pool searching cautiously...then laughed at her own paranoia. "Relax, girl. There's nothing here, you know that, you already looked!" She shook her head, another laugh bubbling out of her. She started to swim again, pulling random little rolls as she did so, simply enjoying the movement range she had in the water.

Mille Greensbaron

Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:50 am
Profile YIM

Watching the girl twirl and roll above him began to increase Cukoo's urge to take the young girl for his own. He could no longer hold back. She had to belong to him.

In an instant, several thick black tentacles shot out of the water, quickly lashing around the girl's wrists. The thick tentacles tightened and wrapped around her arms tightly before pulling her out of the water by her arms. Two other thick tentacles emerged from the water and wrapped around the girl's ankles and knees, binding her legs tightly together.

As the thick tentacles squeezed tightly around the girl's limbs, Cukoo began to emerge slowly from the surface of the water. His black blobbish form dwarfed the young girl, nearly growing nine feet off the surface of the water. His dark blue eyes stared up and down his new prize, admiring her soft, slender body. Cukoo knew she would please him greatly.

Cukoo's Profile

Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:22 am

"Wha....what?!" Mille yelped as tendrils bound her arms and legs, lifting her up out of the water, dripping from her swim. The water fell from her skin in small rivulets, drops falling and sparkling like jewels before they hit the ground. Her swimsuit, now wet, clung to her body tightly. Mille tried to move, but the tentacles bound her arms and legs too tightly. The best she could manage was a slight amount of side to side movement, a bit of front and back. "Damn...not again...this isn't fair, I even checked around first..."

Her eyes widened as she saw some huge, black form rise from the water...and rise....and rise...looming high above her head. She looked up at it with wide eyes, fear coursing through her. "How...how the hell did I miss that...I looked everywhere..." She tried to thrash again with renewed vigor. "Let me go, dammit! Let me go!" She had no clue if this thing could talk...or understand her words, for that matter.

Mille Greensbaron

Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:01 am
Profile YIM

As more thick tentacles continued to tightly wrap around the young girl's limbs, a large hole started to open in the front of the massive blob, forming what looked like a huge mouth. The inside of the mouth of lined with hundreds of thin tentacles, along with a long, black tongue.

Suddenly, a loud watery laugh filled the pool area as Cukoo's dark eyes gazed up and down the girl's wet and beautiful body. "Hello, my dear. You look absolutely delicious."

Cukoo's Profile

Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:08 am

Mille sighed. Of course it could talk. Life just wouldn't be complete if the thing tieing her up couldn't gloat at her as it did so. "This is getting real old, real fast..." She glared up at the creature. "Since my hands are tied up at the moment, I'll tell you verbally...fuck off. I'm not interested in whatever sick little games you've got for me. Now put me down, let me enjoy my swim, and get lost."

Mille doubted this would work, but hell, why not give it a try? "You things need to get a life, seriously. I mean, who the hell sits on the bottom of a freaking pool to capture a girl?!" She shook with uncontrolled rage in its grasp, not really caring that the thing was about three times bigger than she was. It just didn't matter to her. She wanted it to go away and let her swim.

Mille Greensbaron

Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:32 am
Profile YIM

Laughing loudly, Cukoo leaned in towards the girl and said, "I was here because my body requires water in order to survive. It also requires one other thing..."

Laughing loudly once again, two thick tentacles shot out from the massive blob's body, quickly wrapping around the girl's breasts. The thick tentacles slowly began to squeeze and massage the girl's breasts through her bikini top, forcing the thin fabric to stretch with each squeeze.

Cukoo's eyes began to wander across her body once again. She certainly was a lovely girl, her small body dripping with water with her small bikini holding tight to her slender form. The massive blob laughed to himself, knowing that he was going to enjoy this girl greatly.

Cukoo's Profile

Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:40 am

Mille's eyes widened as he said that. "Wait a minute...you can't be serious! I mean..." Her words were cut off as a pair of tentacles snaked up and began to grope and caress her breasts, squeezing them. She gasped and moaned, the nipples already peaked after her swim in the cold water. "S-stop that! I don't...you can't..." She arched, another soft moan cutting off her words.

Mille railed at herself inwardly. Why? Why did she always get caught like this? Why did they always force themselves upon her? And worst of all...why did she always respond? She couldn't find any answers. Just like all the other times, she was left to simply continue wondering why. Outwardly, Mille's body had no questions. Her back arched, pressing her breasts against the tentacles as they molested her. She hated it, but it happened nonetheless, not caring what she thought of the process.

Mille Greensbaron

Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:32 am
Profile YIM

Cukoo's watery laughed echoed through the air again as his thick tentacles squeezed the young girl's breasts tightly, forcing her hard tits to rub against the thin fabric of her bikini top.

As the thick tentacles continued to wrap and bind her slender body, Cukoo's long black tongue began to slowly slide from his mouth, extending towards the young girl's squirming and wiggling body. The thick tongue slowly wrapped around her hips and thighs, tasting them as it squeezed around her. Cukoo laughed quietly to himself, enjoying the sweet taste of the girl's soft skin.

Cukoo's Profile

Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:41 am

"Ewwww...." Mille gave a flinch as she felt the tongue come into contact with her sensitive body, licking over her. Her physical reaction, however, betrayed her yet again as her body began to wriggle in a slightly different fashion, her hips rolling slightly against the tongue. She hoped the thing didn't read her movements as what they were. She didn't suppose it really mattered, though...this was going to happen whether or not she appeared to be enjoying herself.

The contact of her nipples hard agaisnt her swimsuit's top wasn't helping either. It caused a sound of a completely different nature to rise, flowing up and out of her throat as the tentacles continued to rub over her breasts. "Oooohhh..." Mille bit her lip again, cursing herself for a fool. Again and again...she needed to learn to be less outspoken or something! She fought for control again, and started to win out, slowly but surely stopping her hips from moving at all. She choked back the sounds that wanted to erupt from her throat, both the curses and the moans, for letting one out would let out the other as well. She managed that as well, then glared at the thing holding her, a smirk on her face. She would have asked if that was all it had, but that might have betrayed that Mille was not quite as in control as she pretended to be.

Mille Greensbaron

Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:15 pm
Profile YIM

Sensing that the young girl was trying to resist him, Cukoo forced the thick tentacles around her breasts to squeeze tighter, nearly making her small bikini top rip off her body from the force. His tongue tightened and slid around her hips and waist, tasting her sweet skin as he wrapped around her.

Suddenly, two thin tentacles shot out from Cukoo's large mouth and wrapped around the strings to the girl's bikini top. Slowly, they began to pull and tug on the small strings, untying the thin fabric as his thick tentacles continued to squeeze and massage her breasts.

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:08 am

Mille's facade of resolve failed and crumbled miserably, her heart sinking as it did so. The thing tightened its tendrils about her breasts again, squeezing to the point of almost being painful, stretching the fabric of her swimsuit to the breaking point over her breasts...and causing it to rub roughly over her nipples. Her back arched, and a loud gasp escaped her lips, followed by a second as she felt the tongue wrap around her waist and thigh, caressing her with it as it did so.

Mille's eyes widened as a pair of tendrils appeared, moving to the ties at the sides of her bikini's bottom and began to untie them, tugging the strings almost teasingly. "N....no..." Mille stuttered, but it was too late. The bottom of her swimsuit came away from her body, held in the grasp of the tentacles. Her sex and the curve of her backside lay revealed to the thing's eyes now. She squeezed her legs together with a blush, trying her best to keep her sex out of the thing's sight. "Please...please don't..." She begged softly, her voice little more than a whimper. She shook slightly in its tentacles.

Mille Greensbaron

Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:35 pm
Profile YIM

Laughing loudly at the girl's protests, Cukoo quickly tossed the girl's bikini off to the side, while yanking off her bikini top soon after by his thin tentacles. His dark blue eyes gazed up and down at his new prize. She truly was a lovely girl.her soft breasts being squeezed slowly and forcing her hard tits to rise and fall off her body.

As the young girl closed her legs in an attempt to hide her sex, Cukoo's laugh echoed through the air again. "There is no need to hide from me, my dear." As soon as those words were said, the thick tentacles around the girl's ankles and knees began to pull outwards, forcing her hips and thighs to slowly display her small sex in front of the massive blob. As his thick tentacles squeezed and tugged on her bare breasts, his long tongue slowly slid towards her exposed sex and began to press against her sex lips, slowly rubbing and grinding against her soft body.

Cukoo's Profile

Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next