View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 6:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Meeting of the Goddesses (for Elizia) 

Post Re: Meeting of the Goddesses (for Elizia)
Ishtar could feel the goddess continued to work on her flower, the golden diety only stoped briefly to release a soft moan as she let the blue haired student how much she enjoyed the student's work. But the amazing Elizia began working on Ishtar again. The blue hair student suddenly moaned loudly as she could feel the goddess's tongue on her clit as she could feel the hands begin to work on her delicate flower. Ishtar could feel the fingers entering her flower as she could feel the pleasure begin to build within her. Still the blue haired student went back to lick the goddess flower, struggling to keep up the pace with the golden deity.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:07 am

Hearing Ishtar moan practically sent shivers down Elizia's spine. She was just pleasing the deity with her moans, her divine ears loving the tone of her sounds. Struggling as she was, Ishtar was still the cause why an increasing amount of pleasure was rising in Elizia's loins, making her juices drip out of her flower and down her thighs. However, the goddess would make her pupil feel a bit of what she was able to do, with luck, before the pleasure would drive her mad being as sensitive as she was. Elizia's right hand started to lose its mass, becoming that of a ghost, yet most of her arm remained normal. With that, Eliz managed to move her spectral hand inside Ishtar's own skin with its presence made the beautiful student feel her touches around her insides, feeling around her lips and canal and pleasing the nerves somehow.

Rahs Xalezel, the wandering mercenary.
Sylvana, the Mare of your night.

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:23 am

Ishtar could feel something weird going on with the goddess. It was then Ishtar could feel the Elizia's hand slide into her. W-what is going on....ahhhh.....ohhhh... She could suddenly feel the golden diety's hand move inside her, caressing her flower. Ishtar could only moan and pant as she was overwhelmed by the goddess touch. She could feel the pleasure was beginning to build inside her in the again. The blue haired student could barely now keep her own pace up at all as she tried to please the goddess.

Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:04 am

A sly smile formed on Elizia's face as her pupil asked what was happening as she felt her hand go into her own body. However, moans accompanied her answer as she felt her flower being caressed in a way she had never felt before. From the inside, directly affecting her nerves and tender passage. After that, no other words came out from Ishtar's mouth, only moans and pants as the pleasure rose incredibly with the new sensation. Her attempts to please the goddess remained with the same intensity more or less, but on the long run it was starting to become an erotic torture for Elizia. Her hips were moving her glistening flower to Ishtar's mouth and chin as if trying to get some pleasure too, but it didn't matter to her much if the student couldn't do much while being pleased like she was. Elizia was willing to wait for release if she was able to get more of Ishtar's juices first. Thats why her material hand rubbed her flower's lips as her tongue rolled around her clit, and the ghost hand then took a grip around the blue haired beauty's canal, and slowly started to stroke it.

SFA---

Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:42 pm

Ishtar could feel the hand inside her reaching around touch her in the ways that no one else ever could. The goddess still continued her massage of the Ishtar's flower with on it lips as Elizia tongue continued to play with nubile student's clit. Ishtar could only moan and gasp as she she felt the pleasure quickly take her to the edge. Ishtar could feel the soft, wet warm flower of the golden deity get pressed against her chin, demanding more attention. However, the blue haired student did her best to please the deity as her own body was so close, so very close to her own orgasm.

Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:59 pm

It seemed that the pupil was in no state to try and keep up with Elizia, especially after she started to use her ghost hand on her delicate flower. Elizia's flower could only rub against Ishtar's mouth and chin to try and get as much pleasure as she could at the same time as the goddess was going to increase the intensity of her actions to send her pupil over the edge one more time. Her material hand started to plunge inside her folds, her fingers pumping inside her for a time until they found Ishtar's tender patch of nerves, and began to rub it. At the same time, the deity's tongue started to feel like a strong jet of water against her clitoris, and the ghost hand increased the pace of its strokes, tightening its grip to completely set all of her nerve endings ablaze.

SFA---

Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:11 pm

Ishtar could feel the diety's hand plunge into her body as she moaned, pumping her flower over and over again. The goddesses tongue was blasting her clit in such powerful motion, Ishtar was sure she was going to swept away in the wave of pleasure. But the ghost hand set her nerves on fire, sending the poor student over the edge. AHHHHHH!!!!!!! Ishtar was over come by her orgasm as her entire body stiffened for a second as she moaned loudly into deity's flower.

Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:03 am

The pupil was not going to hold out much longer with the incredible sensations that Elizia was causing within her. Not only the amazing feeling of the enhanced tongue or her hand pumping into her flower were surely going to drive her to climax, but the ghost hand was too much for Ishtar as she was suddenly sent over the edge, her loud moans practically filling the deity's flower and her body stiffening and pressing lightly against her new teacher's. Eliz was waiting for that moment. In that instant, more juices from the blue haired beauty gushed out and the goddess absorbed them all with her hand and tongue, drinking the liquid and savoring it until Ishtar seemed to calm down from her orgasm. Licking her lips, she spoke "Such good juices... But it's rude to just tease me like that Ishtar. So I hope you won't protest if I do this..." Elizia floated in the air a bit, and moved her body to stand in front of Ishtar's. The student was still being supported by the light strands and surface. However, maybe Ishtar would see how a phallus started growing from Elizia, taking the place of her clitoris. The member grew until it was large enough to assure some intense pleasure for the blue haired beauty. Eliz then spread Ishtar's legs apart and before anything, she was caressing her folds with her new rod.

SFA---

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:47 pm

Ishtar watched as Elizia floated effortless in front of the blue haired student. Ishtar's eyes grew wide as she saw the golden goddess suddenly grow a male body part from her flower. It kept growing larger and larger in front the student. H-how did you do that? However in response, the deity simply spread Ishtar's legs. Apparently, Elizia was going to respond to her question with a physical response. Ishtar let out a light moan as she felt the goddess's new member push against her flower, teasing a little bit before the main event.

Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:40 pm

A giggle came out of the deity's lips as she saw Ishtar's reaction to the growth of her new member. Her question didn't help much, as it only amused Eliz more. However, she remained silent a bit, just staring at her pupil's eyes with lust in her eyes. She spread Ishtar's legs and caressed them as the hard tip of the phallus teased and caressed her pupil's flower as well. Hehe, I'm a goddess, I can do whatever I want. Why? Are you interested? I can grow you one if it piques your interest, or maybe you just would like to think you have one, answered Elizia, starting and finishing with a very teasing giggle. Her hands then moved up, giving Ishtar enough time to actually answer if she wanted while caressing the beautiful student's skin, rubbing her breasts until they moved to hold on to her shoulders. Eliz then leaned on against Ishtar, apparently going for a kiss as their mounds mashed together. But before their lips could meet, the goddess pushed her hips forward, penetrating Ishtar's flower with her phallus and hoping to seal the kiss while the pupil moaned.

SFA---

Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:14 pm

Y-you can make me one? Ishtar gasped as the goddess began to caress her body once more and particularly emphasizing Ishtar's mounds. I don't know about that. It was then the gold-haired deity hands move to her shoulder. Ishtar stared into the goddesses's lustful eyes, as the deity leaned forward to kiss the student. Both sets of orbs were pressed against each other when Ishtar suddenly felt Elizia's member penetrate Ishtar's flower. Ishtar let out a loud moan, but the golden goddess cut off her moan with a deep kiss. The blue haired student was just simply overcome by the sensation of it all.

Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:08 pm

Such a sensual caress, and the feeling of that soft skin of Ishtar's was very pleasant for the goddess. Her pupil also seemed to hesitate and doubt about the offer that Eliz did to her just a second ago. Seeing her like that was almost amused the golden haired being as she made a warm smile. "Then better make up your mind or I might take some action of my own," she replied, giving the student a wink just before her member plunged inside. As she wanted, Ishtar let out a loud moan, the throbbing member spreading her lips and her inner walls quickly being set ablaze. In that moment, Eliz saw what she desired, that look on Ishtar's face, it was almost too irresistible. That's why with no hesitation she finished moving her head near her pupil's, locking their lips in a kiss. It took her just a few seconds before her hips moved back, pulling the member until its tip remained before thrusting again, her hips slamming against Ishtar's thighs and rear. Her right hand went behind the blue haired beauty's head, caressing her hair, while the other one moved to her side to caress her there.

SFA---

Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:06 am

Ishtar felt the warm inviting lips of Elizia as the goddess locked lips with the student. As they continued their long kiss, the blue haired beauty could feel the deity's member leave her body ever so briefly before being thrust back into the student again. Ishtar let out a muffled moan as she could feel the goddess explored her body. Ishtar's arms wrapped around the goddess as she began to do the same. Her tongue began to push for the opportunity to explore the golden diety's mouth.

Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:31 am

It was pretty obvious that the goddess was enjoying being with her pupil. But at that moment it felt specially good to feel her tight flower tighten around her new phallus as it thrust into her. Due to her increased sensitivity, she practically feel a lot better the folds clasping around her but she also felt a great amount of pleasure in simply moving inside her. It was then that both master and pupil were releasing muffled moans into each other's mouth. While Eliz felt the blue haired beauty's hands wrapping around her like she did, she also felt that Ishtar wanted to push the intensity of the kiss. She would have chuckled if she could. The luscious goddess' tongue went out to dance with Ishtar's, rubbing against it with passion, and at the same time, her hand at Ishtar's side went between their bodies and seized of the pupil's breasts, groping it carefully and playing with the nipple with her thumb as she kept thrusting into Ishtar.

SFA---

Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:30 pm

Ishtar moaned as she felt her flower tighten around Elizia's member. The pleasure begin to build within her again as the goddess continued to thrust into her. Elizia's tongue was going wild exploring the blue haired student's mouth with reckless abandoned it. The goddess hands move it up and grabbed Ishtar's orbs. Ishtar muffled loudly as she felt herself become putty in the goddess hands. Her hands began to explore the goddess attempting to excite the goddess more as the young woman could feel the pleasure build even more inside of her.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next