View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 5:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 No such thing as a free lunch (Open To All) 

Post Re: No such thing as a free lunch (Open To All)
After watching the one girl put mustard on her sandwich, I added a little to mine and took another bit. It was great before and now it was fabulous, each bite seemed to taste better and better, “Mmmm, this is the best sandwich I’ve ever had”, I said watching the other girl help herself to one of the salads. I reached for the spoon when she was finished and added some to my plate. It looked very tasty, but I asked her anyways, “what type of salad is this, do you know”?

I had to get to class, but my feet were not taking me away from the delicious food just yet, not until I knew I had enough.

“Oh, and I’m Allirabeth by the way, you can call me Alli for short”, I said glancinging up at them both, then taking a bite of the salad.

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:16 pm

Susan smiled at Alli. "Nice to meet you. I'm Susan," she said as she added some shrimp salad and a few pickle chips to her plate. She ate a forkful of the salad as she considered adding an apple to the plate. She quickly decided not to bother right now; her plate was already a bit crowded and there wasn't likely to be a run on apples before she was ready for one even if more people showed up. Besides, she didn't have anywhere she had to be; she might as well hang around here with the others.

"The shrimp salad's really good, too. Whoever prepared this seems to have gone all-out." Filling a glass with the punch, she added, "Except for the lack of drink choices." From her tone, it was clear that she didn't really mind the limit.

Send me a pm if you want to set up an rp.

Character listing

Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:46 am

*Cangelosi makes a mental note. More drink choices. Still, the two girls were eating the things, so that's good. The chemicals within seeming to excite their taste buds, along with other parts of their bodies. It was like...an orgasm in their mouth, it's so good. An eyestalk looks cautiously to Pia, who had not said anything since the others came in, wondering if she was eating yet.*

Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:30 am
Profile WWW

"My name is Pia. Glad to meet you.", Pia said after swallowing down a mouthfull of chicken saldad.
"Yeah, they do seem to have outdone themselves with this. Is the punch good?"

Pia picked up a glass and helped herself to some punch. She then turned to face the two other girl, conveniently positioning herself with her butt towards the eyestalk, oblivous to the being watching her. Pia took a sip from her drink.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:58 am
Profile YIM

The shrimp salad was the next thing to land on my plate. I grabbed an apple too and set it with my books for later, green ones, I love them and seize any chance to eat one. I then juggled a cup of punch while taking a bite of the chicken salad first, and then the shrimp salad. “UMmmm, these are really, really good”, I said taking another bite. I’m not usually a piggy, but I couldn’t seem to stop eating, even though I was starting to get full. Everything tasted so good. After drinking a few sips of punch, “yes, the punch is especially refreshing, or maybe I’m just that thirsty”, I said with a giggle.

Weird though, my body was sort of tingling, and I found myself suddenly distracted from the food on my plate, and examining the two girls beside me. Their skin seemed so smooth. Slightly aroused, I had to fight the urge to touch them. I thought for sure I was nuts, not even knowing them and thinking about touching them, besides they are girls. I’ve only had this type of urge before with the boys at my old school. I hope they didn’t notice me staring at them like they were my next tasty treat, as I licked my lips. I blinked hard, and looking away as I took another bit of the sandwich.

Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:57 pm

Susan took a drink of the punch. "Mmmm. It is really good. Maybe that's why there aren't any other drinks; they'd put so much work into everything else, they couldn't bear to have things they hadn't prepared here." She giggled slightly as she said it; she was feeling slightly giddy, not to mention a little warm. Odd. I didn't think it was that hot today... She looked at the other two girls to see if either of them seemed to be feeling the heat. Her thoughts quickly strayed as she scanned their figures. I think I know what I'd like for dessert... She blushed slightly at the direction her thoughts were taking. To distract herself and hide the blush before either of them noticed, she took a bite of her sandwich.

Character listing

Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:16 am

*The punch in particular had a potent aphrodisiac within it, designed to fog the mind and enhance the nerves. In fact, some of the girls might start to feel an adrenaline rush within their young bodies. The black blob observed quietly. Interesting these girls were. If this keeps up, maybe it wouldn't need to get its tentacles on them. Then it chitters. Naaaaaaah...the hands-on approach was always fun.*

Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:31 am
Profile WWW

It had been a long day for me, nothing but prerequisite history classes, I groaned slightly now a bit frustrated at the various exams I had taken the week before, nearly failed half of them and I had been penalized for it quite a bit. my GPA was suffering a bit, that hadn't helpped at all. Finally I was hungry; very very hungry, and I was off budget for the week so I certainly couldn't afford a good meal right now because of it. My uniform was off size compared to many of the other girls but it 'was' the uniform the school had provided me with, I had lied about my height because I knew uniform skirts tended to be shorter than I liked.

I brushed the knee length skirt down a little and adjusted the perfectly sized shirt slightly. It was about then my nose picked up the most wonderful aroma coming from a room I was passing, a simple sign was up 'free lunch today, compliments of the Home Economics club'
I didn't need to read it twice, I expected a full room of chattering students but, when i entered I only only saw three girls. I cocked a brow and looked at my watch. My schedule that day was an early one I guessed these were girls without classes or girls with schedules like my own.

I quietly moved to the table gathering a cup and filled it with punch before grabbing a bowl and making myself a simple sandwich, lettuce, tomato, mayonaise and cucumber. Happy with my food i looked to the other girls taking a sip of the drink.

"I don't think any of us have met. I'm Erica Riley."
I offered a smile and a gentle nod to them all.

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:47 pm

By the time Erica entered, Pia too was beginning to notice th effect of the chemical. Her eyes kept straying towards Susan, and she kept thinking of the night thy seondt together, how much she wanted her again. The only thing that kept her from suggesting it outright was the presence of Allirabeth.
Of course, Alli herself was kind of.. nice. Very nice. Quite beautiful in fact. Was she from the middle east or the araic contries, peraps? Cala, Pia's first love, was Arabian. Both girls were exotic looking too, in diffrent ways. In Pia's head, images of both girls, naked, limbs entwined, beconing her to join them. Pia was getting rahter worked up about this, until her thoughts were interrupted by the new arrival.

"Uh, err.. Hi! Uh.. My name is Pia. Marie. Pia Marie Hov." Pia tried as hard as she could not to let her excitement show in her voice. Ohh, she is cute too! We cold make it a foursome. And why am I thinking like this?
Pia looked down at her hand. Her glass was empty. She had finished it without even thinking.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:17 pm
Profile YIM

"Hello Erica", I greeted her smiling between my swallows of punch. "I'm Allirabeth, Alli for short. You sure are cute", I added with a slight mischievious grin, noticing the new set of feminin curves joining the party. I was instantly embarrased for saying something like that outloud. Why am I thinking like this, and verbalizing it, I wondered.

I filled up the cup again with punch and guzzled the whole thing trying to cool myself. It wasn't that warm out, and the food wasn't spicy, but for some reason I was starting to feel a bit flush turning slightly pink from my cheaks to my toes. I wished I could get out of my shoes, and socks that were pulled all the way up to the base of my damp thighs, and put my sandals on.

An inner struggle began. I was torn between my curiosity to see the naked curves of the girls sharing lunch with me, and getting out of my own clothes. Their blouses covered them, but did not hide all traces of bulging breasts. My mind creating nipple shapes and tones of pinkish flesh, was distracted by the small drips of moisture trickling down between my own breasts.

The needs of my own body won, for the moment. I set the now empty cup down on the table and unbuttoned a button of my blouse, and fanned myself with my napkin, but the first button didn't seem to be enough. I unbuttoned a second button, revealing a bit of cleavage. All modesty was gone, I didn't seem to care about exposing myself. Thouroughly enjoying the fresh air touching my skin, I started to go for the next button, but I paused...

Instead, I felt my hand reach out somehow and touch the girl nearest me, her arm benneath my stroking fingertips sent shivers through my body, and I jerked my hand back. "Sorry", I said bashfully, putting my hand back down at my side. What has come over me, I pondered.

Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:24 am

Susan looked up as the new girl introduced herself. Wow, she's cute, too, even if her uniform covers her a bit much... What the hell am I thinking? "Hi. I'm Susan. Susan Qin." She smiled at Erica, a smile she hoped was friendly rather than suggestive; given the way her thoughts were going, though, she couldn't be sure.

Both to cover it up if her smile was more of a leer and because the warmth was getting to her, Susan drained her glass. She was about to go to refill it when she felt a hand brushing her arm, obviously deliberately. Glancing out of the corner of her eyes, she caught Alli pulling her hand away.

"Sorry"

"That's alright," she practically purred, her gaze straying down none too subtly to Alli's exposed cleavage.

Character listing

Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:30 am

*Seems everyone was getting in a friendly mood thanks to the smorgasbord provided to them. The yellowish eyes glanced and saw another girl enter. A bit more modest than the other three, but still, it bets that she was hungry too. Course, the three girls were indeed filled with the aphrodesiacs, so...this might be a nice thing to catalogue.*

Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:05 pm
Profile WWW

I offered a smile to Pia when she introduced herself, she seemed a bit excited to meet me but, friendly none the less. I took a long drink from my cup of punch as the next girl offered me her name though this one was a bit more... unique, I nearly gagged on my drink when i heard

'I'm Allirabeth, Alli for short. You sure are cute'
I was sure my face turned six different shades of red. I did try not to judge though or to show my shock and bug her. I was sure she was trying to be nice to me. Of course then the third girl Susan introduced herself in a much more eased manner. I simply smiled to her before i took a bite of my sandwich.
when i finished my bite though I noticed Alli was undoing her shirt! It was a little hot today but, to unbutton her shirt in front of other people... well I was a little more shy than most other girls/ I noted where Susan's gaze was aimed and decided I should probably start a bit of a chat. I finished my first glass and got myself a second.

"A pleasure to meet you all I'm certain and uhm... Thank you for the compliment Alli Not many people tend to offer them to me unless they're praising my intellect."
I realized that sounded like bragging and caught my face turning a little red again.
"god I hope you don't take that to mean i think i'm an over confident egotistical person..."

Jessica The Hunter

Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:26 pm

I smiled at Erica trying to maintain some sort of composure after touching a pure stanger like that. My body was all flustered, and I was starting to be a bit confused at what was going on.

On top of the way I was feeling, the things popping out of my mouth were as shocking as the things pearing out of my blouse. "I hope my comment wasn't too forward Erica, it's just that you are so very appealing, I mean sweet to look at ... ahh, you're eyes are nice, very nice. And, no worries about the comment of your brilliance, no need to ignore the intelligence that surely balances out your curves". "Sorry to be so forward, again", I said as my face turned a little more red.

Uggh, I should just be quiet before I embarrase myself more, I thought as my mouth continued to open with words pouring out."Is it getting hot out, wow?" I asked, hoping to get agreement and change the subject quickly. My eyes glanced over to Pia, first waiting for her response, but instantly drawn to her soft blonde highlights leading to her round curves.

Trying not to appear obvious, I then looked back to Susan who was still standing close enough for me to touch.

Last edited by Allirabeth on Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:55 pm

((just so people know, erica doesn't wear her ears and tail in public))

Jessica The Hunter

Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next