View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 4:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 A lap around the pool (for Therion) 

Post A lap around the pool (for Therion)
Wow, this pool is massively huge. Ishtar looked around at sheer size of the swimming pool. The blue haired student had simply not had the opportunity to swim yet in the pool having either gotten lost on previous attempts to find it or simply being to busy to use it. In fact the only reason she was here was she had snuck in after hours, late at night. Now she had the entire pool to herself.

She brushed her long blue hair as she stood in front of the of the pool. She was wearing her school uniform with its incredibly short skirt, in which she could see a reflection of the rose-themed panties in the pool's water. On her back, was a backpack which contained her school swimsuit. She couldn't wait for the opportunity to try on the swim uniform.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:22 pm

Post Re: A lap around the pool (for Therion)
The water is almost relaxing as it flows freely around his body, hidden beneath the surface in the shadows. The night is his natural ally, attuned to his ability to cloak his body making him impossible to see from the surface above.

Just when it seems time to move on, fate seems to turn for the better he spies the young female staring longingly at the pool. A late night swim can help many to relax but he will make sure she won't forget this one anytime soon.

His eyes focus upon her rose-themed panties at once, bring a smirk to his lips.
These humans and their clothing...It's almost like they are inviting us to toy with their bodies.

For now he waits, better to watch her then spring his trap, if he makes a move now she'll surely be alerted and run. No he'll wait until she thinks she is safe.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Morloch [Campus] [Arena] [ADD/Space]

The Corruption (Omega 00125) [Arena] [ADD/Space]

Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:32 pm

Ishtar smiled to herself, as she looked around to see if there was anyone around. She looked to the left and looked to the right. There was no one as far as she could tell. She walked over to a corner of the pool area that was most hidden from view and began to disrobe. Normally, she would have gone to the change in the changing room, but with no one around who was going to know?

Ishtar put down her bookbag as she removed her blouse. She looked down to realize she had forgotten her bra once again, but it soon wasn't going to matter as her orbs would be covered soon enough by the swimsuit. She then undid her skirt letting the skirt fall down next to the blouse. Now only clad in her red panties she looked reached over to her bookbag to get her swimsuit ready. This was definitely going to be a relaxing swim.

Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:30 pm

It takes all his willpower not to pounce the moment she begins to strip, almost putting on a show for him of course clearly unaware he is watching. No he resists the urge and waits patiently. After all once she is the water she will be easy to ensnare.

For now he simply enjoys the view and he isn't disappointed when her blouse is removed rather swiftly, giving him an eyeful as her breasts bounce free of their prison. He swims a little closer for a better look. He is going to enjoy toying with those, he wonders just how sensitive they are. He'll soon find out.

He dives deeper, clinging to the pool's bottom, the perfect spot to watch her and wait for her to pass over him. Then he'll strike.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:25 pm

Having a laid out her outfit, the blue haired student took off her panties and put them with the rest of her clothes. She finally got to put on her school swimsuit. The swimsuit is an attractive single piece navy blue swimwear that hugs her curves. She took a moment to admire the outfit and how it looked on her.

Not to bad if I do say so myself. Ishtar made her way over to the pool, wondering all the while it would be too cold. Only one way to find out. Rather than taking the pool steps, the blue hair girl simply decided to dive in straight in.

Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:58 pm

Watching as the blur haired beauty dives into the water, he quickly moves in time with her. Matching her dive and following her to the surface, rising up behind her as she does to avoid her noticing the water moving around him as he surfaces.

He wanted to wait but this seems the best chance he'll get. Who knows how long she'll stay in the pool and after see her naked, even when it was only briefly, he cannot resist the urge to toy with her body.

Carefully he trails a hand along her thigh under the water. His fingers running along her shapely curves and soft smooth skin almost like a lower would. At the same time he coils an arm around her waist, holding her in place firmly as his voice speaks as a whisper inside her head.

There is no one here. Cry out all you like, it's just us and I'm not going to let you go.

The water messes with his cloaking abilities, and so he decides to drop it, his skin becoming visible. A sleek black surface almost like metal and yet much softer and warm. His vibrant red eyes almost reflecting in the water infront of her.

Let's enjoy our time together... I'm in no hurry.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:11 am

Ishtar broke the surface of the water, and she shook the her head to get the hair out of her face. It wasn't all that cold, it was pretty pleasant after all. It was turning out to be a nice swim, or was it.

The student felt something a brush against her thigh, it seemed to follow every curve of her leg. Before she could react she felt something grab her waist. Suddenly she heard a voice saying it was not going to let her go. What going on? W-who are you?

It was then she realized there was something in the water. She couldn't see it, but she could see the water react to it. Slowly the creature became visible in front of her. The creature's pitch black skin felt smooth to the touch, but it was the face that was scary. His lizard like head was very narrow and pointed at the front. A pair of narrow horns protruding from the back of his head let her know that he wasn't from this world.

As his red eyes stared into her's all she could do was scream and attempt to push him away.

Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:59 am

Who I am is not important, but if you must call me something call me Therion...it's greek for "beast"

The meaning of his name only seems to further strengthen whatever doubts she may be having of his intentions. He clutches her body tighter when she tries to wiggle free, holding her against his chest.

Her screams echoing in the empty pool until his hand coils around her chin and forces her to look towards him before his tongue slips inside her open mouth, flickering against hers. She could bite, but that will just make him angry. But for now her screams are muffled and he uses the shock to try and weaken her defenses.

The hand against her thigh has moved, upwards along her legs until it glides over the surface of her swimming suit, brushing between her legs at her very core. His fingers pushing the thin material of the suit up against her naked body beneath.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:03 am

Despite Ishtar's best efforts Therion was able to pull her body even closer. As she felt herself to close to the beast, she attempted to look away from him. However his hand grabbed her chin and forced her to look at her. She could only watch in horror as his tongue pushed itself towards her, before finally slipping into her mouth. She could feel an shock as their tongues touch, causing her to moan.

Meanwhile, she could feel his fingers begin to play with flower even through the swimsuit. Why did it have to be so thin? Ishtar could feel her flower slowly begin to bloom as the demon's fingers continue to explore most sensitive region.

Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:51 am

Catching her off guard like this appears to have worked, as her body isn't putting up a fight just yet. Caught off guard by the sudden rush of movements and feelings. Of course he doesn't waste his time.

The finger that probes at her most sensitive of areas slices into the thin material of her swimsuit. Carefully not to cut the skin beneath as it rubs against her naked pussy briefly before it continues upwards. Slowly her swimsuit being cut open at the front as his finger stops at her neck, leaving the suit cut into two half's at the front.

With that done, he grips the sides carefully with his hands before pulling them down past her shoulders. His tongue meanwhile dancing around her own, brushing against it and coiling around it almost playfully to keep her distracted.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:11 am

Ishtar could feel Therion's fingers continued to explore her aroused flower for a moment until his fingers tore a hole in the swimsuit. From there he ran his fingers up suit slowly cutting her outfit in two. Ishtar blushed as she felt his hands gripped her sides as he pulled her swimsuit around her shoulder.

The blue haired woman struggled to push the demon away, but with her shoulders pinned by her own swimsuit there was little she could do. All the while she could feel his tongue continue to play around her inside of her mouth, do everything he could to excite her. Still she would not give up at least not yet.

Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:09 am

Slowly and carefully he eases the ruined swimsuit down until it's around her wrists, leaving the top half of her body exposed for the world to see. With one arm still around her waist, he moves the free hand back upwards along the smooth surface of her stomach. Heading towards it's goal.

His tongue slowly recoils as he wants to watch her reaction as his finger suddenly starts to run circles around one of her sensitive nipples before his hand wraps around the entire breast and squeezes it, rolling it around under his hand.

Still fighting it are we? That will soon change...

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:42 am

Ishtar could feel her swimsuit being pulled down to wrists, tied her arms down where she could move them above her waist. Meanwhile, Therion's tongue pulled away from her mouth. Her eyes once again stared into his red eyes. Little did she notice the free hand reach up towards her chest.

The blue haired student let out a soft moan a she felt his finger begin to play around one of her nipples. Her faced blushed red as she felt his hand squeezed her orb, she moaned even louder...

Ahhh, w-what do you mean that going to change?

Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:56 am

It means that your resistance will soon be crushed...

With a firm grip on her breast, the arm around her waist eases a little only to allow his hand to grip the sides of her swimsuit and with one powerful tug, he pulls what' left down past her waist and to her knees. Leaving the water to brush up against her now exposed pussy. Letting her feel how open she is to him now.

His tail flickers under the water and eases into her swimsuit, pulling it down suddenly and off her ankles. The ruined item of clothing floating to the surface a short distance from her as if to rub it in that she is now completely exposed to his touch.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:43 pm

Ishtar could feel Therion's hand on her waist let her go and pull her the swimsuit down further with one single powerful tug. She could feel her swimsuit pass down her knees as it still clung on to her by a thread. The blue haired student gasped as she felt something from below grab her swimsuit and pulled it away from her body.

Ishtar was now as naked as the day as she was born. She felt completely vulnerable as she saw her swimsuit surface and began to float away. No, please let me go. She squirmed a little, but she couldn't do too much with his other hand on her orb.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next