View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 5:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
 No such thing as a free lunch (Open To All) 

Post Re: No such thing as a free lunch (Open To All)
Alli had stepped away, as if she felt she was intruding, and Susan wanted to say something to reassure her that she wasn't. All that came to mind, however, was 'Don't go. I'm sure we can manage a threesome or more,' and she still had enough control to avoid blurting that out.

A fifth girl came in while she was trying to get her thoughts sufficiently out of the gutter, and Alli went off to introduce herself. Susan was about to do the same when Pia told Susan she felt odd. Susan had turned to her when she blurted out, "I want to have you on the table, and I want Erica as well! I want to finger her while you lick me! And Allirabeth, and the new girl too.. and.."

Susan could feel herself turning beet red at that. Not that she hadn't been having very similar thoughts herself, but having them out in the open like that...

Pia seemed to realize this as soon as she'd said it, asking if she'd said it out loud. Unable to think of a good response, Susan looked around awkwardly just as everything happened.

Alli, distractedly adjusting her blouse or... something (Susan was behind her, and so couldn't see clearly), nearly dropped her plate, shifting the embarrassed center of attention away from Pia and Susan. Then the new girl, Citara, had tripped while standing up, displaying her panties and her lack of a bra in the process. Susan had been torn between going to help her and staying with Pia when Erica had helped Citara.

As Erica helped Citara cover up, Susan let a disappointed "Aww..." slip out before she could stop herself. Trying to cover up, she turned her attention back to Pia. "Maybe you should sit down for a bit if you're not feeling well." She put a hand around the blonde's back and began to lead her to one of the chairs. Her hand fell against Pia's breast, but she made no effort to move it, nor did she think about the fact that it might have been a better idea to lead her to some of the chairs further away from the other girls after the blurted-out fantasy.

Send me a pm if you want to set up an rp.

Character listing

Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:41 pm

*As Citara got to her knees, Cangeosi took a glance about. Let's see...five girls here, four have gotten some of the aphrodesiacs into their system. The fifth one wouldn't be that hard to control after all. Still, as it wiggles on the table, it takes advantage of the distraction to give Pia's butt a nice smack, then slides back into its form, chittering.*

Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:42 pm
Profile WWW

Citara felt like she was on display as she cleaned up her mess. She got up from being on all fours and threw out the contents of her tray. She went back to the table she was sitting at to gather her books. She still felt hot, very hot but at the same time, due to the punch soaked top, she felt cold at the same time. This made her nipples even harder. She had to sit down and took her seat once again. Looking at the girls in front of her didn't help.

Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:47 pm

"Yes.. Sit down.. that sounds like a good idea.". Now alarm bells were going off in Pia's head, but she was just to horny and excited to do anything about it. Letting Susan guide her to somewhere to sit was a good idea. She placed her hand on Susan's, savouring the touch on her breast. She was really confused now. She wanted to clear her mind. She wanted to get laid. She wanted Susan, and she wanted to dive in with the other girls.

"I am sorry I said that..", she muttered. She was going to say more, but then something smacked into her butt. Her adrenaline rushed system overreacted, and she practically leapt into the air with a loud "EEEEEEP!".

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:28 pm
Profile YIM

My brain was on over load trying to sort out my urges and desires surfacing over the last few minutes, but I still managed to get a new cup of punch and take it to Citara, "here you go hun, don't worry about falling, but it's a shame about your blouse", I said only partially telling the truth. Erica was sweet to give her the vest to cover up, but I was truly enjoying the view before then. I would have tried to help her out of it to clean up, and well, it's good that Erica was near.

I very quickly reverted back to Pia's comment, and became aroused even more glancing around the room to locate her and Susan.

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:18 am

Citara took the punch from Alli. She was going to leave, feeling that things were beginning to get out of hand but the punch was so inviting and very tasty. She took a few sips, feeling the heat coarse through her once again.

Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:34 pm

Seeing that Susan was consoling Pia, I decided to sit here with Citara for a bit, she looked a little un-nerved. I was compelled to put my arm around her gently, slowly stroking her back, trying not to be too over baring, but comforting. I looked at her sipping her drink now and I smiled.

Glancing down slightly, I realized that although she had on Erica’s vest, in this position I could still see just inside. Her stained pink blouse clung nicely to her round firm breasts, and I had a clear shot of one erect nipple as it rested on the inside of the vest through the very sheer fabric. Exhaling, “Mmm”, came from my closed lips, as my desire was to lean down and lick the punch off of her. I quickly looked away and instinctively stroked my cleavage. “I need some more to drink myself”, I said hoping to cover up for my sounds of desire.

Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:59 pm

Citara smiled at Alli and offered her her cup. There was still half of it's contents. She twisted a little to hand her the cup but bumped the cup right into Alli's hand and it spilled on Citara yet again.
"Dammit, I'm sorry."
She tried to wipe some of it off herself but was just making things worse. She watched as Alli bent down towards her to get the cup that was on the floor.
"Thankyou."

Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:02 pm

All this was not good in my aroused state. When I got back up after picking up the cup, Citara's face was right in front of mine. With no thoughts in my head, I kissed her soft lips. A second later I was leaned back in my seat next to her. My heart was beating faster, and I looked at her waiting for a response.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:03 am

Citara was completely shocked at her actions. She didn't expect that at all. Most likely, she would have gotten up and left but in because of the state she was in, she didn't. Instead, her nipples seemed to get even harder, showing even more through her soaked shirt. The only movements on her body, were her chest, rising and falling a little faster and her hands going on her lap over her privates. She felt hot and wet and scared from these feelings. She looked to Alli from the side, her mind still questioning but her body stating otherwise.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:48 pm

"I'm sorry Citara, well, no, I'm not, but ..." I paused and looked away as if one of the girls staring at us would somehow save me. Instead, I bet quite the opposite, their eyes didn't seem appalled, but intrigued. I glanced back to Citara. "I mean ... I'm not feeling quite myself, but ... can I kiss you again?", I asked. The very idea made the crouch of my panties wet. I began stroking her arm gently with my fingertips, from her shoulder, running down to her elbow, sending tingles through my own body.

Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:45 am

The touch did the same thing to Citara. She was shocked at her question. She didn't know how to answer it. It was obvious that she was nervous and never had thoughts like that but it was also obvious that her body wanted the attention that Alli was willing to give it.

Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:33 pm

*Well, looked like those girls were in a good level of consciousness now. The blob now tuned into Susan's frequency, noting her mind was getting clouded and body hot. ^Hrm...that poor little Erica seems like she needs a proper greeting from her classmates. How about you give that tight little pussy of hers a nice tonguing over, eh? And maybe you should push Pia closer to that nice jello salad on the table there...she certainly looks like she hasn't eaten enough...^*

Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:28 pm
Profile WWW

Citara's pause and nervous look, sparked pause and reflection in me, and I questioned now what I was doing. Trying to make moves on a pure stranger, a girl? Why am I for the first time so drawn to the feminine curves of the others in this room ... they are beautiful though … my thinking quickly reverted back as I glanced up at Erica who was still close by in attendance to Citara. Her pert ass not far from me. “I’ll be back ... for your answer”, I said smiling flirtatiously at Citara. I stood up, and while heading back to the table of food, my hand brushed against Erica’s round ass, ruffling her skirt a bit, “opps”, I said grinning, still walking over to get my plate and more to drink.

Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:30 pm

Citara watched as she got up and watched her actions as she went for more food. She felt flushed and hot and wanted to be touched by the others in the room. Her mind felt clouded and she wasn't thinking clearly and didn't even realize it. She remained in her seat, feeling herself get more damp between her legs and her nipples stick out more. She felt the heat in her body but she also felt a chill in the air around her and she thought that maybe the ac was on and making her wet chest come to full attention.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next