View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 4:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Over the River and Through the Woods...(Keemari) 

"There is a way to control it, it actually responds to the mind. Your brief touch with it simly activated it for a brief moments. As for it's parsaticaly nature, that really refers to it's effect on the land, it requires so much energy to do this that he drains energy from the surronding plant life to keep growing. The more abudent the plant life at it's core though the less energy it will steal so to speak. Now onto your 30% question. After five miles you end up with countless roots and different paths, if not properly controlled then you would end up on one of those side routes. You know, I should've taken a right at albcourque type thing?" I tell her with a smirk.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:27 pm

"Wild..." Mille's eyes were locked on the bloom. It was awesome, and it served a purpose. Plus, it was pretty. All good in her book. She thought of something suddenly. "So...I could get somewhere else from here...but how would I get back to here, if this is the central hub? Seems like a pain to have to come all the way out here to touch this thing, just to lose focus and end up in the wrong spot...course, that's part of your experiment, I suppose, replicating this plant..."

Something else struck her, and she turned and looked into the tutor's eyes. "I never did catch your name...I'm Melissa, by the way. Melissa Greensbaron...but you can call me Mille. So, mr. mysterious tutor...where would you go, once you got this thing working perfectly, I wonder? What else is there to see that you're interested in...you said that the roots extend all over the island, after all. I'm guessing you know that from personal experience...so what else is out there?" She managed to leave out the after thought of "besides monsters" that almost sprang from her lips.

Mille Greensbaron

Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:53 pm
Profile YIM

"Well actually I can control it from a distance so that a flower will come to me and hopefully transport myself somewhere. I just need to be near one of the roots." I tell her explaing that part before I relize she was right I never did catch or give my name.

"Ha, your right and we've been getting along like old friends without them." I tell her sticking out my toungue at the good. "My name is Keemari Sulivan, but please Mr. Sulivan makes me sound like an old man, call me Keemari." I tell her. I then put my finger to my lip as I pretend to think. "Well there is something very special on this Island, hidden from everybodies sight. Would you like to see it?" I ask her.

Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:30 pm

Mille's eyes fairly sparkled as she looked at Keemari hopefully. "Would you take me there?! Really?! I'd love to see how this works when used correctly...and besides which, I've just about run out of places to go running anyway..." She didn't even know where this place that he spoke of was, and was about to head there with a complete stranger...but this hardly bothered her in the least. Mille wasn't concerned about this man any longer. If he'd had any malevolent intent, he'd have already made that clear...wouldn't he? She was fairly sure he would have. Besides, she was curious.

She looked at the flower again with a smile. "So...ummm...where...and how do we get there?" She was uncertain as to how she should go about using the flower, hoping that he'd do it instead. Her ability with the wonderous bloom was, admittedly, limited, and she had no clue as to where the location she should be focusing on was, anyway...or, indeed, how to focus on any location satisfactory to the flower's requirements, if it had any. She looked at him with a helpless smile, unsure of what to do.

Mille Greensbaron

Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:19 am
Profile YIM

"Alright let's go." I tell her as I go over to the plant and do something that she can't make out as if I'm programing something as I go over to her and use the spell to make it go. The flower appeared and took us within it’s grasp again. When it opened up again after a longer trip then before she could see many plants that reminded seemed alien like, very exotic. Some even moved and writhed around showing their living presence. Not far off in the distance was a ring of trees surrounded by a crater.
“Follow me.” I tell her.

We walked towards that ring and as soon as we passed through the trees an amazing sight met her eyes. The trees somehow blocked it from the outside. A massive tree stood there and by massive I meant the tree went into the sky past the clouds and the top well out of sight. It was amazing if not for these trees it was obvious you could see this tree anyway from the Island. Closer inspection revealed that there was writing on it. “I’ve translated those words, they are from the ancient druidic language that existed on this planet before it was stomped out.” I tell her. “Tosva Kon Solck.” I say out loud as a door opens up.

I walk inside. Inside the tree it was hallowed out and besides the occasionally branch that pokes out and the rings on the wood it looked like a house molded out of wood. There were even stairs leading up which must have been a bitch to climb to the top. The room we were currently in seemed to be a living room with chair with cushions and a glass table.

Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:09 am

Mille came out of the flower, resisting the urge to cling to Keemari. She wasn't exactly afraid of the flower...but travelling that way was slightly unnerving...a quick look around their surroundings had Mille's eyes wide open in wonder. "What is this...?" She looked at him as he told her to follow. "Right..." She wandered after him, careful not to get too far away.

The flowers blooming around them were odd, giving off a variety of scents that she hadn't even thought existed. Her mind was open to a riot of color and smell, and the sheer vitality of the place was...overwhelming, she supposed. "Druidic language, huh?" She listened to him as he spoke some odd words and a door opened up. Her eyes went wide again. "Holy Gandalf, Batman..."

She wandered into the...tree? Building? Whatever it was, she wandered into it with Keemari. "Wild..." She said again, astonished by the look of the place. Even hollowed as it was...it still seemed alive to her somehow. She walked slowly over to a chair, sitting in it and simply looking around. "Sooo...ummmm...what is this place again? And....where?" Mille was, to say the least, curious about her new location.

Mille Greensbaron

Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:57 am
Profile YIM

"This is on the Island, very, very deep within the forest. There are actual natural objects that would turn most away rather then come to here, so it's well hidden. It's so I don't get unexpected guests." I Tell her with a smile as the fly was firmly caught in my web, there was no way out for her as I smirk at her.

Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:34 pm

"Very....very deep, huh..." Isolation. Something used by people to claim peace and quiet. Something...maybe it was his tone of voice all of a sudden, or perhaps just the way he said the words....but something told him that peace and quiet weren't exactly what Keemari was after...and that Keemari, the mysterious tutor/substitute/botanist just might not count as 'people' after all...at least, not in the sense she'd taken him to be earlier...she shivered at the thought. Trapped in the deep forest with a monster...that would ruin her day right quick. Still, maybe she was just jumpy...perhaps she'd just imagined that odd, almost triumphantly mocking tone of voice, or taken his words the wrong way, or some other such thing. Mille looked at him, hoping to find something there to prove her wrong, so she could say it was just her nerves.

The look she caught on Keemari's face didn't really discourage her theory much at all, however. He had a rather evil smirk on his face, directed full-force in her direction. She swallowed, her mouth suddenly dry. This couldn't possibly be good. "I see....so then....we're...a fair ways away from the school then..." Meaning no chance of anyone coming and stumbling upon them. "Huh...well, this was pretty neat...ummm, thanks for showing your experiment to me, that was wild...but uh....I think it's about time for me to be getting back, sooooo..."

She rose very slowly, starting to edge towards the door. It might just have been nerves, she still held out a hope for that theory. After all, he hadn't burst any strange appendages or anything, and she still had her clothes on, hadn't been forced to do anything...and the smile? Heck, maybe he just didn't smile often so it looked like a smirk....yeah. Right. He didn't practice often, so his smile looked evil. Still, when one has hope, they're loath to let it go...

Mille Greensbaron

Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:18 pm
Profile YIM

I grab her arm as she skirts closer to me and pull her into my frame, her body caught in my grip as I smirk at her. I then lean in and give her a kiss, a strong one that almost crippled her senses as that was the point so I use my claws to inject an aprodisic into her system. I continue to kiss her until the last moment where she would go unconcious from lack of air as I pull back and pet her long hair.

"I was hoping to get to know you better, safetly tucked away from any threats here, but if you want to go, then I'll have the flower transport you back...." I then run my hand over her check. "You have beautiful features my dear girl."

Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:48 pm

Mille's eyes widened in surprise as Keemari suddenly reached out and grabbed her, yanking her close to him, her smaller, softer frame pressed against him. The surprises didn't stop, though, as he suddenly kissed her with a nearly insane passion. The press of a claw against her skin only just barely registered in the very back of her consciousness, and she didn't bother to pay it much mind, frozen as she was, trying to decide whether or not she should push away. For some reason, unknown to her, she didn't, however, instead, choosing to melt into the kiss. It couldn't have been all bad, anyway...he hadn't sprouted tentacles or anything...though he was a bit forward, he wasn't a monster, so far as she couild see...still, man or monster, she had no desire to be raped. It was time to go. She started to push against him, trying to get free.

Mille felt a sudden warmth and a tingle beginning in her body. What was that about? Her struggles lessened a bit, her head growing faint. Must be the lack of air...he broke the kiss, and Mille drew in a deep breath. The lightheadedness began to fade, but she still felt that warmth...in fact, it seemed to be growing....she shivered as he ran a hand down her cheek, almost pressing against the hand. She began to back away, but very slowly, moving without any real intent, just putting distance between them...though she wasn't exactly sure why anymore. She heard his words, and nodded. "T...thank you....for the compliment....I...I should..." She stopped backing away and stuttering for a moment, shaking her head slightly, wondering at this tingling warmth spreading through her body. She sank slowly to her knees, her hands between them, pressing against the floor to keep herself upright.

She looked down at herself, and was alarmed to note that her nipples could be seen standing straight against the longsleeve shirt, though thankfully, the fishnet overshirt helped to mask their presence. She noted with more alarm and some wonder that she was starting to get wet. Mille's breathing quickened slightly as she continued to look down at herself, wondering abut all this. "I...I feel strange...mm...maybe I should go see the nurse..." She looked up at Keemari, as though wondering what she should do, her breasts rising and falling in an interesting fashion with each quick, deep breath

Mille Greensbaron

Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:19 pm
Profile YIM

I kneel down next to her and run my hand through her long hair playing with it. "I forgot to mention that this place seems to drag out hidden emtions... that are buried very deep within the person... I don't think I knew how much I was attracted to you... until this moment." I tell her as I start to grope one of her breasts taking notice of her erect nipples. "Seems you feel the same way." I Tell her as I lift her chin up and start the kiss all over again, once again robbing one from her lips as my mouth pillages hers.

My tougue slides all around her mouth as the combination of my claws and the natural occuring chemicals in this place that made a human body that much more senstive and pliable as my long toungue wrapped around hers, squeezing it as I sucked it into my mouth. Tantilizing the young girls body as I could feel her want to leave slowly erode under the weight of the lust coming to crust her.

As this lust was becaming visible I began to remove her clothing to expose her creamy white flesh underneath... It seemed more attractive somehow as I just loved the idea of my sperm all over it as I cup both naked breasts now.

Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:19 pm

"I...Ke...Keemari...what's happening to me...I want..." Her worries were silenced, however, as his hand brushed softly through her hair, then moved down her cheek to cup her chin, tilting her face upward. The touch was so gentle...she gave a soft gasp of surprise...and something along the lines of approval, she was slightly dismayed to note...as he cupped her breast through her shirt. The kiss he delivered to her set her mind to spinning again. This was wrong....but why? He wasn't a monster...and, while it was true that she didn't normally act like this, maybe it was all those years of suppressed desire catching up with her...hadn't Kimmy told her not to be afraid of pleasure ever again? She struggled within herself, mind fighting itself over what was right and what was not...and then Keemari stepped up his play, and her thoughts were once more shattered.

Mille gave soft moans and gasps as Keemari's hands invaded her body, stripping away her clothing and revealing the state she was in. Her nipples stood hard at the ends of her breasts, begging for attention...and recieving it soon after. Her lower lips were wet, simply begging for a touch, a caress, something to quench the fire growing inside her. When he kissed her, it only fanned the flames inside her, as did his fingers, skillfully plying her breasts. She arched into his touch, sucking softly on his tongue as it invaded her mouth, then giving a soft whimper as he took hers into his in turn. Finally, fully nude, and losing the battle for control of herself, Mille pressed up against him, her soft body hard against him. She gave another moan, this one wordless and muffled by the kiss...but conveying all it needed to. Fear and desire, lust and reluctance, all in one, single, wordless sound.

Mille Greensbaron

Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:10 am
Profile YIM

I continued the kiss upon her lovely lips, they tasted so delicous along with her writhing toungue moving all around me in a futile effort to keep up with my more experinced one, but showing me that she was quite skilled with it... for a human, it almost made my pant in lust at the thought of her using it on my cock or other areas of my body as I squeezed and carressed her senstive breasts, loving the feel of her perky flesh within my palms as I lightly pull one of her nipples.

Finally after the air was thick with the scent of her arousal I moved a hand away and started and slowly dragged it down her body, carressing her chest, stomach, and legs lightly as I gave her the attention she desired, the nether lips that begged for attention and answering there request as my fingers tips stroke her. I then pull away from her lips breathing hard.

"My... Mille your so intoxicating, I want to devour every inch of your being." I Tell her as I move down and start to suck on the unoccupied breasts, swirling my toungue around the hardened nipple as I attempted to suck it all the way into my mouth as my hand played with her slit and her clit.

Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:45 am

Mille pressed against Keemari even more firmly as he continued his kiss, returning it with a few soft, passionate moans. His fingers plied their art on her breasts quite wonderfully. One hand began to make its way down her body, leaving trails of fire upon her skin with its fingertips, each touch only helping to plunge her deeper into lust. When they finally found her sex, she gasped, shifting her hips down at the digits. She whimpered softly when he broke the kiss, then again in delight as his lips and tongue went to work on her breast.

"Ahhnn...Keeeeemarriiiii...." She said, dragging his name out in her soft moan of pleasure. Her hand came up and held to the back of his head, pressing him to her chest while he suckled on her. Her thighs gripped at his hand, trying to press it closer to her sex in order to get him to slip a finger or two inside her. Her lips were soaked now, parted and waiting for his touch, his caress. Her hips shifted slowly, moving down, trying to press against the teasing digits. She continued to make small, wordless noises as he toyed with her. She'd just met this man, but one thing she could say for certain about him...he certainly knew his way around. For some reason, she was absolutely on fire, practically begging him to take her. That area in the back of her mind continued to try and figure out why she was acting so strangely...but the rest of her simply didn't care.

Mille Greensbaron

Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:22 pm
Profile YIM

I break away from her breasts and smirk at the way her body moves as she tries to get onto my fingers. "So Mille I can see you want this too yourself, how should I devor you, slowly and patient like... or fast and hard!" I tell her as I seem to shift to fast and hard as I stuff two of my fingers into her slit meeting her as I move them in and out of her wildly as I smirk at her. "Come on tell me my dear?" I ask her as I give her breasts an occasionaly lick.

Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:23 am
Reply to topic   [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next