View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 5:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
 No such thing as a free lunch (Open To All) 

Post Re: No such thing as a free lunch (Open To All)
I ate my shrimp salad and drank the punch all the way back to join Citara. I made sure our hips touched when I sat beside her, then setting my plate and cup down, I twisted to face her. "Well, have you thought about my question dear? Are you going to give me permission ... or shall I just sneak one from you again?", I said blushing at my own forwardness. My agressive behavior was so out of character, but I couldn't seem to slow it down.

I obviously had my sights set on this cute, clumbsy girl, with the wet blouse driving me mad. My cheeks were turning as flush as my pussy was wet. I reached up and touched her chest bone before sliding my finger slowly down to the place where her breasts met.

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:47 am

Again, Citara didn't answer with words but once Alli touched her, she let out a frightened but excited moan and couldn't help leaning into her touch. It was electrifying and brought her nipples out even more through the soaked fabric.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:52 am

I took her lean in, as acceptance of what I was doing. The tingles I was receiving from touching her soft skin lead me to trace her body more. Still with that one finger, I explored her chest, gliding across the top of her round breasts, over the fabric whenever it came into play. I pushed the vest to the side, exposing her nipples through the wet sheer fabric. Resting the back of my first two fingers flat against her skin, I slid then underneath her blouse getting close, but not touching her obviously hard nipples, well not yet at least.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:05 am

Her breathing began to get a little more heavy. Her breasts rising and falling faster now. Her touch was soft and making her wetter and hotter with each passing second. She was now completely leaning on Alli.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:07 am

I leaned in and kissed Citara's cheek, close to her mouth, but not on her lips again yet. Turning my hand palm down, fingers first, I pushed my hand deeper in her blouse. Gently cupping her soft firm breast, squeezing a bit before running the nipple between two fingers. My other hand now resting on her thigh.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:13 am

Citara closed her eyes as Alli began to truly feel her. She didn't mind the kiss either. If anything it made her seem to get hotter. She couldn't explain any of these feelings. All she knew was that familar build up. Her body wanted more and she was way to shy to do anything about it. Alli seemed to read her body and was beginning to give it what it seems to want.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:30 am

Pia had suddenly cried out and jumped as if struck by something. "What the...? What's wrong?" she asked as she looked around. She could see no sign of what might have caused Pia to jump like that. Surprisingly, none of the others seemed to have noticed the outburst, though they seemed to be somewhat distracted by the spilt food and drink, not to mention each other.

^Hrm...that poor little Erica seems like she needs a proper greeting from her classmates. How about you give that tight little pussy of hers a nice tonguing over, eh? And maybe you should push Pia closer to that nice jello salad on the table there...she certainly looks like she hasn't eaten enough...^

What the hell? My thoughts are out of control here. Unfortunately for Cangelosi, Susan wasn't fully under the influence of the aphrodisiac, and her stubbornness helped her resist his suggestion. She didn't realize it had come from outside her own mind though. "I think I'd better sit down myself, before I say or do something I'll regret." She lead Pia over to a pair of chairs near the 'jello salad' and took a seat. One hand came to rest on Pia's leg as she watched the other three, desire building up in her and barely concealed lust in her eyes.

(OOC: ...And we should probably slow down until Erica has a chance to post.)

Send me a pm if you want to set up an rp.

Character listing

Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:35 am

SusanQin wrote:
(OOC: ...And we should probably slow down until Erica has a chance to post.)

Was thinking the same thing. I'll give her a poke.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:53 pm
Profile WWW

No problem. I was also thinking about it as well

Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:32 pm

((she's standing so close to horny Allirabeth, but seems in a trance, hehe, jk. It is best to wait for her)) :-)

Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:22 pm

((sorry about the delay, work's killing me lately))

I softly sighed to myself as I took another sip of my drink, I hadn't noticed how the drink and food was effecting the girls around me, of course I didn't know back then my special little uniqueness. I took another full glass before moving to stand not too far from alli.

The next thing I knew I felt a hand at my butt, ruffling my skirt, she said oops but I was sure that hadn't just been an accident. My face flushed to a similar tone to my favorite hair dye... or with how warm my face felt that's what I thought anyway. all I managed to think for quite a few long laborous moments was
'holy shit a girl just groped me'

I took a look around the room when my head had finally cleared up, my eye twitched a little in shock when i noticed alli's hands moving under citara's top. I moved away from them deciding to grab a chair, I didn't want to sit alone and look like a freak so i decided to pull my chair close to susan and Pia sit about a few inches away, just close enough so our feet wouldn't touch across from the two girls.
"Well, uhm... Interesting development between those two girls wouldn't you say?"

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:36 pm

(Work is like that sometimes. Welcome back :) ).

Pia let herself be led towards the chair next to the jello salad. She was really flustered now, her breath hot and heavy, her hearth pounding so hard against her chest she could swear everyone must hear it. The other girls were getting.. intense, and it definitely was affecting her. Mad fantasies about the lot of them undressing, screwing each other like rabbits flashed before her her eyes. Susan's hand on her thigh made her skin electric. She placed her own hand on top of it, and gently pushed it up underneath the hem of her skirt.

She did realize something was wrong, obviously, but she was to affected with the aphrodisiacs to really care. Instead, her mind made a few strange leaps.
"If.. if you want to.. go to them, never mind me..", she whispered to Susan. Somehow, she felt like she was being the party pooper here, and that Susan did not go and ravish one of the others just because of her.

Then Erica came to sit next to them. Now Pia was really finding it hard to think. With the two girls within reach.. Pia had never had a proper threesome, just three girls. She placed one hand on the thigh of the newcomer, and smiled hungrily.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:48 pm
Profile YIM

I didn't really get an answer to my question, not from Pia anyway. I looked at her reaching over just a fet inches to me placing her hand on my thigh. I didn't think there was anything wrong with the hand where it was, my skirt was covering my legs more than it did theirs so I was fine with it but... something about her eyes was bothering me, a strange longing gaze that I just couldn't place.
"Are you alright Pia?"

It was all I could think to ask, the girl was bothering me a little with that gaze, worrying mostly, her skin felt a little warm too, oddly so I had to admit, this entire thing was starting to peek my curiousity, I had a bit of an urge to take blood samples and go to the science lab to look into chemical reactions but, I wouldn't do that, not to girls I barely knew.
"what am I saying, of course you're alright! anyway you mentioned the book club earlier, yes I am a part of it though I'm surprised we don't meet very often."

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:01 am

I was a bit sad, actually, uncharacteristically bothered almost upset, when Erica walked away to join the other girls. I had hoped to have one hand on her nice ass, while the other hand was still in Citara’s blouse. “Oh well”, I thought frustrated, and my focus went right back to the firm round orb in one hand, and the hot soft thigh in the other.

I found myself being weirdly aggressive, causing me to act on my urges. I slide my hand slowly between Citara’s thighs, allowing my outstretched pinky to lightly graze her panties. “Ooo, you are wet my dear, is all that for me?” slipped out of my mouth upon the touch of her soaked panties, god, before I could sensor myself.

I couldn’t seem to control my behavior, embarrassed I turned even pinker and glanced around the room feeling very self conscious all the sudden, but the other girls seemed occupied amongst themselves. I looked back to Citara, for that second worried, she wasn’t talking much, as I looked to her eyes for approval.

Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:26 am

"If.. if you want to.. go to them, never mind me.."

"And leave you out of the fun? That's not something I'd do to a friend," Susan whispered back, her hand moving up Pia's leg under her skirt to caress her inner thigh. "We can both go to join them when you feel ready to."

Erica had joined them at this point, apparently uncomfortable about Alli and Citara's actions and not noticing where Susan's hand was.

"Well, uhm... Interesting development between those two girls wouldn't you say?"

"Yeah," Susan replied, her quick answer not entirely hiding how she found it 'interesting.'

Erica's attention had quickly shifted to Pia. This didn't surprise or bother Susan; Erica seemed concerned about Pia, and the two had met before, as Erica confirmed, even if they didn't know each other that well. Not to mention that Pia had placed a hand on Erica's thigh.

"What am I saying, of course you're alright! Anyway you mentioned the book club earlier, yes I am a part of it though I'm surprised we don't meet very often."

"Well, since none of us have met each other much before, maybe we should all get to know each other much better," Susan said in a more than slightly suggestive tone. At the same time, she moved her chair around to face the other two so that she could reach both Erica and Pia. During this, her hand managed to remain under Pia's skirt, and no sooner had she set her chair down than her free hand reached over to caress Erica's thigh.

Send me a pm if you want to set up an rp.

Character listing

Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next