View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 5:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Unexpected Visit [For Citara] 

Post Re: Unexpected Visit [For Citara]
Luju smiled as he stared at the girl, noticing the despair on her face. She certainly wanted nothing more than to be free, did she? Well, he'd make sure it was a long, long nightmare for her before she saw the light of the dawn. His arms crossed behind his head, the demon relaxed back against them as he leaned into the seat, pushing his cock out more for her to focus on. The girl did decently well, better than Luju had expected and this made him somewhat disappointed as he couldn't punish her now, but it was also a relief for he did not have to be so high handed all the time. "Very good, my dear. You do know how to use that mouth of your, after all. Perhaps I should keep you for myself, have you suck me off every night for the rest of your life..." The demon murmured, smiling widely as he kept his eyes closed, imaging the terror she might feel at the prospect of never being left alone by the cruel demon, of being forced to do things she didn't want to do every day, without any reprieve or hope of escaping.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:08 am

She froze briefly from his comment. She even opened her eyes briefly and pulled her lips off of him. It was easy to see that she didn't want that. Her eyes were pleading with him but she dare not speak the words. Her breathing quickened a bit as she quickly though of that scenario of never being able to escape. Of being tortured with no reprieve.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:12 am

"I don't remember telling you to stop, brat." Luju growled as he cracked his eyes open to stare down at Citara, a hand withdrawing from behind his head. The demon glared down at the abused student as his hand closed around the back of her own head, forcing her back down onto his cock, pushing it further into her mouth. He didn't care if she gagged on it, it would be her punishment for stopping. "When are you going to learn? You do what I tell you to do, and you don't do what I didn't tell you to do." Luju growled out aloud again as he looked down at her with scorn, still bobbing her head back up and down on his hard cock. "Learn how to fucking listen!"

Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:35 am

Citara was fighting to push herself off of him to catch her breath. She began to gag when he pushed her head down onto his large cock and it was going down her throat. More and more of her spit coated him as she lost control. She did her best to breath through her nose but his cock was so thick, it was taking up her entire airway. She continued to figh for the release that she desperately needed. She felt him go deeper and deeper down her throat and as she tried to scream, she only vibrated his cock.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:47 am

This was getting to be too much of a bother, not being able to listen properly nor behave herself or even do a blowjob well. The demon sighed as he finally allowed the student to go, letting her head up. "I suppose it was too much to ask for, having a little brat like you make me feel good. I think we'll have to let others take care of you first instead, you know... Loosen you up." The demon smirked as he looked over at the door, still encased in liquid darkness, and snapped his fingers. Luju watched as figures began to emerge from the darkness. Soon, there were six of the creatures in the girl's room, all of them no bigger than two feet tall, with scrawny but lithe bodies. The demon had called forth some of his servants, the Imps. "Since you don't want to do anything with me, then you can have fun with these bastards." Luju grinned as he pointed at the first of the Imps that had stepped forward, a evil sneer on its face and even worse, between its legs hung a five inches cock. A quick glance would show that all six of the Imps carried the same as well. "Get on the bed, brat. Now."

Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:23 pm

Citara fell back onto the floor when he threw her off of his dick. She looked to Luju with sorrow and fear in her eyes. Her body began to tremble as she saw the imps form and begin to come closer. She shook her head obviously not wanting this at all. She couldn't help her sudden outburst as the fear took her over.
"Please, Im sorry. I just couldn't breath. I'll please you better, I promise. Please let me please you and call off your servants."
As she pleaded, she remained where she was and didn't move either closer to him or to her bed like she was instructed to. She just remained on the floor between them.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:40 pm

"You're ignoring my order. You're even begging again. I should be forcing you down now and raping your ass again, brat. But I'm telling you, now, to get that goddamn ass of your on the bed. Or I'll call in even bigger demons than me, and we'll see if you want to try out their dicks instead. You pick..." Luju growled as he leaned toward Citara on his chair, angry crimson eyes staring at her, boring down at her. The Imps continued to stand where they were, waiting for their master's command as the loyal servants as they were. That, and they had an opportunity to indulge in carnal pleasure, and no demon could turn that down after all. Luju, on the other hand, was becoming more and more visibly annoyed, his patience quickly coming to an end. "Are you trying to piss me off on purpose or what? Do you not enjoy living at all, is that it?"

Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:00 pm

Citara turned away from him as she got to her legs and went over to her bed. She climbed up into it and went all the way to the wall and curled her legs up and wrapped her arms around them. She couldn't even think of what could be with so many of imps. She couldn't help but look at them, at how hungry they looked and it frightened her even more. She also noticed that her fear seemed to entice them, feeding into their desires.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:12 pm

"No, get on your fucking hands and knees. You don't want to obey me and be civilized, then we'll just treat you as a pet instead. Isn't that right, my familiars?" Luju spoke, cruelly as the Imps cheered from behind, the leading one finally moving ahead toward the bed. It didn't take long until it climbed up onto the bed and waited for the girl to get on all four. It would certainly enjoy this. "Ah, yes... We can't forget to get you ready for this..." The demon grinned as he snapped his fingers, and another wave of heat flooded her pussy, sending intense warmth flowing throughout her body. It was just beginning all over again for the girl, and the demon would make sure she was so wet for it that she couldn't help enjoy herself, even if he had to force her body to do it for her. "Well?"

Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:43 am

Citara slowly got onto her hands and knees, careful not to touch the imp that was now on her bed. She made sure to face the wall because she couldn't bear to see his face. Just as soon as got into that position is when the wave crashed over her. She did her best to remain on all fours as her body spasmed and she managed well. She dropped to her elbows but once it was over, she got back up again. Her pussy was now like it was before, drenched.

Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:41 am

Luju grinned as the girl got back to being on all four after being hit with another wave, pleased that she at least knew enough to resume the position he had instructed of her. It had taken enough punishment to teach her just what would happen if she didn't obey him. The demon watched, with sadistic joy plastered across his face, as the Imp came up behind Citara. Spindly hands soon closed around the girl's butt as the little demon brought its cock to bear, sliding it up and down on the girl's wet haven before pushing it into her slowly. Before long, all five inches were within the student and the Imp began to buck his hip back and forth, stroking his cock in and out of the girl. A second Imp, however, approached the bed as well, climbing up onto the top quickly and stood in front of the girl. A hand closed on the back of Citara's head as the second Imp grabbed his cock with his other hand, holding it up for her to suck on. "I'd do what they want, if I were you. You still got one more hole to fill, after all... I'm the only thing stopping them from fucking that ass of your."

Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:12 pm

Citara closed her eyes as she parted her lips. The imp in front of her pulled her head closer, allowing his cock to enter her mouth. There was no escape with an imp on each end. She was getting fucked from both ends and was hating it. Lucking she was able to breathe.

Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:17 pm

Whenever she hated it or not was hardly the matter. What mattered was the fact that the Imps did quite enjoy having their cocks inside the student, now sliding their hard shafts in and out of her holes quickly, simply making use of the human girl without bothering with her dignity or feelings. She was merely there to be used and discarded by the lowest ranking of all demons, these familiars. "I hope you're giving his dick a good working over with that mouth of yours, Citara... Or I'll have a third join in on the fun and take the only available hole left." Luju grinned, quite like a maestro, directing a symphony or managing all the players involved in this macabre mockery of a play. Another snap of his fingers only made the girl's cunt grow more hotter, her inner walls clenching down on the demon's cock within her pussy. He would make sure this girl enjoyed it, whenever she wanted to or not.

Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:31 pm

When she heard the snap and felt the heat even more, she went to clench her teeth, only causing the imp in her mouth to yelp a bit and pause his motions. She went back to sucking him like before but she couldn't see the imp's face as he looked to his master, letting him know what just happened.

Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:36 pm

"You really are hopeless... I meant to make it enjoyable for him, not to nearly bite the poor fellow's dick off. A pity, to be sure, but... Rules are rules!" Luju grinned as he snapped yet again, making it impossible for the girl to move her own body, leaving her trapped in her own flesh. "You, get under her." The demon ordered the first Imp which then withdrew from her cunt and began crawling in between her legs, until it was resting on its back, cock sticking up toward her cunt as a third Imp began to approach Citara. Another snap of his fingers and the demon watched as the girl's body began to move on its own, pushing her pussy down onto the first Imp's cock while making it easier for the third Imp to approach her. "Just like a slutty whore, huh?" Luju grinned as he watched the third Imp grab her hip with his hands, his cock sliding into her ass and filling her up.

Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next