View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 3:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17  Next
 Revengeful Path (Therion) 

Post Re: Revengeful Path (Therion)
My body laid on him completely, but my knees rested on the earth below. Our hearts beating against each other through writhing flesh, pulsing, throbbing twitches between our groins, holding on for the last inch. Then suddenly, I groaned from within as he was now fully inside me, my erect clit hit and rubbed slowly on his solid body beneath it, now soaked in my sexual juices.

My firm breasts were pressed against his chest, till my stomach muscles tensed lifting my torso up, in perfect sync with him leaning back to thrust against me again, launching my hands flat then grasping on for traction on the demon’s strong smooth breast plate to take him deeper and deeper inside me. I twisted my hips into his slow deliberate thrusts, embracing the burning stresses between my legs, and the pressure in my vagina all filled up with his throbbing member, stimulating all the nerves on my squeezing walls.

His large hands gripping my hips firmly, allowed my waist to sway with his every movement. My head in chain reaction, tipping backward and forward dragging my hair to tickle every inch of exposed skin, tracing and contrasting his black flesh beneath me.

Echoing into the night were my cries of passion, only silenced when my lips touch the demon’s mouth and our tongues entwined.

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:49 pm

Their bodies seem to be linked once more, moving in time with each other as her own actions bring him pleasure and only arouse him further, feeling her pussy rubbing against his body as she slams down on him yet again. Her breasts almost squished up against his chest, letting him feel her stiff nipples rubbing along the surface and just how firm and soft her large orbs are. His hands grip her ass harder before giving it a playful slap that seems to echo in the forest with the sound of flesh against flesh.

Her lips are so soft and wet they quickly draw his attention as they are pressed against his own, her tongue quickly finding his own and rubbing against it as he allows his own to coil around hers, teasing and rubbing it's surface. To any onlookers they may appear like lovers as they are so closely entwined and kissing so passionately even as his large member is deep inside her pussy.

His hands spread her ass open just a little bit as the shadow finally makes it's presence known, rubbing the tip against her ass. It's as big as he used to be thankfully so her body may be used to it rather then the one pulsing inside her pussy.

Think you can handle two of me...?

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Morloch [Campus] [Arena] [ADD/Space]

The Corruption (Omega 00125) [Arena] [ADD/Space]

Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:14 pm

When the demon gripped my ass and pulled it open, I tipped forward even more, the kiss was over, and my arms collapsed on his chest. My elbows dug in as my palms lay flat on his shoulders, back arched. Like the tide, my breasts pressed between us, rocked forward and back with his tempered drives in and out of my glove tight pussy.

The only one ever to take me more then once, even by force, bonded me to him in a strange way. He read passed my fears to find the paths of my desires, and I willingly followed. Giving him pleasure, my body seemed to mirror his movements, as if we had been matched in some other existence. At this moment, for my sake, I hoped again it proved true.

I tried my hardest not to panic with the firmly gripped hold he had on the round cheeks of my ass, and even more so as he spread them apart exposing me fully, offering me like a gift to the other. Feeling the tip of his shadow-part’s dick teasing my rear hole, rubbing against it with a slight bit of pressure, caused my breathing to quickened sharply, gasping.

I knew logically that he was an extension of the demon who’s huge cock I was impaled upon, like another appendage of sorts, but it was still un-nerving. With the thought of them both inside me, I felt myself tense, my pussy tightened around his huge pumping member, and my ass hole resisted his push, but I couldn’t help it. "He will get mad at me if I say no", I feared to think, trying to relax and pleasure him in every way he desired ... but "two huge cocks inside me would surely tear me apart", I thought.

Tipping my head towards his face, kissing his chest and neck along the way, as he seemed to wait my reply, "may I get it wet first Lord?", the only name that came to mind, "be ... before you have him, stick his large cock, in my tiny ... ass? Would that please you?" I softly asked, my words mixed with my breaths, seeing if there was a way to delay, or at least lesson the pain I remembered, that for sure now would be greater. Knowing the pleasure that would soon follow, I prayed he would indulge me.

Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:28 am

Despite what their encounters have been it almost seems like they already have a strange bond, with her being his victim and him her rapist. Despite her best attempts to resist he has learned how to push her buttons in a sense, how to tease her and bring the lust and desire out in her body. It's only natural in a environment where sex and rape is almost everyday. It seems to linger in the air effecting everyone here.

Just when it seems he has her and the extension of his body is about to join in, she surprises him. Calling him "Lord" catches him off guard, almost like she was some servant who's duty it was to pleasure him and do as he desires. He seems to think about it for a moment, staring at her expression and her breasts, pressed up against his chest, his member still inside her soaked pussy, ensuring she can't go anywhere.

He smiles and trails a hand along her cheek and chin, kissing her again as the other hand reaches down towards her breasts, cupping one only to squeeze and pinch her stiff nipple between his fingers.

Very well, but do not think I will let you get away from it. You may try to get it wet enough but I will only grant you a few moments so you best make the most of it

The shadow pulls away from her rear and retreats only to stand beside the two, his erect shaft in plain view for her, just like she asked for. Almost like she is already just his plaything or pet, just here to please him.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:54 am

My request was fulfilled, and soon I would be filled even more. As if to remind me how deep he was, he thrust slow but hard in my pussy, and I answered him with a loud groan of pleasure. My lubricant the only thing allowing for slippage at all, as his hard member bulged on either side of my stressed opening.

At the same time his hands held me tight, and the other demon's cock found my open lips waiting. His member as large as I remember, stretching my lips wide as he slowly pushed it inside me. Gripping my head with my hair pulled tight in both hands, hurting me just a little, he began pumping in and out of my mouth, deeper with each insertion. The saliva coated him as well as my lips, making him slide nicely in and out. "MMmmm", muffled moans escaped me, as my tongue grazed the bottom of his cock, tasting each inch before he gagged me, then retreated just enough for me to regain myself.

Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:17 pm

Even if the shadow is an extension of his body, watching as she sucks on it right infront of him so skilfully is enough to arouse him even further as his thrusts start to pick up their pace, his hands upon her hips as he starts to literally lift her body up and down upon him with his brute strenght. Driving as much as he can inside her pussy at once. Loving how it seems to squeeze him so tightly as if it doesn't want to let him go until he has cummed.

Even as this is going on, the shadow's pleasure is overflowing his own, adding to what he is feeling. It's like having your pleasure doubled, with two different sensations pulsing through him as he seems to get abit rougher. Thrusting upwards in her pussy harder and harder even as the one in her mouth is doing the same. Of course he won't let the shadow cum in her mouth, that will be saved for her ass but maybe after that she can suck them both off.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:25 pm

"AAaahhh!! OH, my Lord ...", I yelled out, as I was jerked up and for a second free from the cock in my mouth. Feeling my body take in the length of his hilt, from the base of it's head the the base of it's shaft, the head never leaving my dripping pussy was exhilarating.

The demon below me lifted my in the air like a doll, and I was enjoying being his plaything, the recipient of his every urge. The only control I had at that moment, was from my lips gripping his shadow's hard member in my mouth, rubbing my tongue against it's flesh. Gravity had control of my breasts, raising them and then slamming them against my chest in sync with my clit hitting against his hard smooth surface as I landed, and bounced in his lap.

The muffled pants through my nose, became faster and faster, my lungs trying to pump oxygen into my blood that raced. The sight would be surreal to someone watching from afar, our heat raising in the midnight air, steam wisping on any subtle breeze.

Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:49 pm

It's almost too much for one to bare. The feeling of her pussy taking him in so deep while her tongue and lips are pleasing the other. Even as she pulls away to cry out from the feeling as he starts to pump in and out of her pussy, each time driving himself as deep as he can go so she can't relax. It's clear her body is begging for it now.

The shadow suddenly pulls away from her grasps just when it seems she was getting into that. He rubs the tip against her cheek letting her feel how wet it is now before he moves out of sight only for his hands to grip her ass and spread it open. The tip rubbing against her ass.

As the real Therion lifts her body up, the shadow moves into place. Pushing the tip inside her but he doesn't move. She can most likely tell what is going to happen next as she is pulled back down upon the large member in her pussy only to impale her ass upon the second one at the same moment, taking them both inside her body.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:59 pm

My legs stretched wide around the demon's body prevented them from closing on my decent. I tried not to tighten anticipating the entry of them both inside my tight holes, but I couldn't help my bodies natural reaction. It didn't matter though, for he fulfilled my request, now it was time for my turn, and he wasn't stopping.

"AAAHHhhh", I almost screamed, as sharp pains fill my body as he stretched me. It was good that he held me tight, for my instinct was to push away from the pain, but he continued to push me down, receiving each and every inch, slowly, constantly filling my cavities deep. He lifted my up again before pushing me back down, slowly enjoying every drive. The hard pressure rubbing against the flesh between my two holes was more arousing then I had ever experienced. The totality of feelings provoked my body to arch back, bending at the waist, my shoulder now resting on the shadow demon behind me, but the tips of my fingers not releasing the demon in front of me. Almost digging my nails into his fresh, craving more to be one with him, them, moving and writhing in symphonic pleasure. I thought I could not take them both, now it's all I desire.

Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:12 pm

Despite her screams at first he doesn't let up, knowing he can't stop when it feels just so damn good. Burying both of them inside her body at once, stretching her pussy and ass open at the same time while the two are almost rubbing against one another inside her body. It's not long until the pleasure overcomes the pain and she is giving into the feeling.

With her body pressing back against the one behind her, the one under her is able to thrust even harder into her body. Holding her in the air by her waist almost as he slams into her harder and harder. The one behind matching his thrusts with his own as he occupies himself with her breasts. Suddenly squeezing and kneading them between his hands even as the two are pounding her body for all it's worth.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:32 pm

I thought I would explode from the inside, they both pumped me so hard and fast, as if testing the rim of my holes. My tits bounced under the grip of the one, and he added jolts of pleasure through my body with each pinch of my nipples. My sharp screams of torture had turned to groaned yells of ecstasy in their possession, and my voice filled the cold air.

Before this moment, I had known no pleasure like this. I could feel my body heat rising. My pants increased with each thrust, and as my clit quickly pounded on the demon’s hard pelvis below me, I knew my end was near. My brain had turned off, and primal desire took over. All I wanted was to climax being filled with his seed.

“FillL ... MEee … Lord!” I yelled out with gasping breaths repeatedly, begging from my desire to release all my juices, soaking his every inch. I could feel it coming ...

Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:54 am

Fill You?

The shadow behind her only makes matters worse as he starts to use the same jolts of electricity he used on her earlier. They aren't as powerful but in such an aroused state how can she resist as they send jolts through her sensitive nipples. The real Therion smirks as he watches her expressions. He loves hearing her scream it out loud how much she wants this. Earlier she was trying to kill him, now she's broken and ready to receive whatever he gives her.

Your wish is my command

At once the two of them seem to become like a piston, pumping in and out of her body harder and harder, ploughing deep into her pussy and ass with every thrust as they seem to be giving her all they've got as the build up increases to the point they can't contain it. Her wish comes true as suddenly the two twitch moments before they explode inside her body. The warm sticky liquid shooting inside her pussy and ass at once, filling her up quickly with more to come as they keep thrusting to encourage each and every drop out.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:23 am

My now sensitive nipples could barely take the tiny jolts of pleasure he shot into them, absorbing every touch, every whisper, by body couldn't writhe any more then it already was. His whisper into my hear that he was fulfilling my wish made me melted yet again just before the crazed thrusting began.

My hands jerked loose with the force of the harder impacts, left my hands and arms flailing about needing something to hold, finally landed on top of his hands clutching my breasts. I clamped onto his finger as I road their pumping cocks. My uterus sensed the first drop release of his seed deep inside me, and my body reciprocated.

My face reaching for the heavens, my hair pinched between my back and the demon's body behind me, my knees tightened around the demon below me as my entire body tensed in a seizure of pleasure. As his throbbing cocks explode inside my ass and pussy, my walls begin to constrict against his every movement aiding to force out every last drop. His cum inside my hot pussy to mixed with the bursts of my nectar now flowing free to seep out covering his crouch waiting below to catch it.

My loud pleadings out bursts, turned to groaned echoing in the dark woods, which then lead inward to deep penetrating moans as his thrusts slowed, now only jerked slams against my ass and pussy. I fell forward grasping onto the dark demon in front of me, and rested my forehead on his chest as it slid slowly across the smooth surface as his slow pumps lingered. In my still panting breaths I whispered, "did I please you Lord?", my lips dragging against his skin.

Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:32 pm

It's the moment they both seem to have been waiting for, the climax that brings their pleasure to it's limits and grants them both a release from that burning desire if only for a short while. But of course he is more then satisfied with her performance as slowly but carefully the shadow behind her pulls out of her ass, with a clear sound as the cum finally starts to pour out. It's work done the shadow begins to dissolve and slowly rejoins his body. It gives him twice as much strenght but also twice as much weariness as he eases his member out of her pussy, as the cum is left dripping from her.

You have one last duty

He helps her to sit up and get onto her knees with the cum pouring from between her legs, he rubs his cum soaked member against her lips. A final act of pleasure for them both to end this off and course tire her out just a little bit more. Her body already worn out, with this he will return her to her room but he'll consider this act as payment for that.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:50 pm

Although I was exhausted, my muscles quivering, cum and my own secretions flowing from both open holes below me, I was pleased to pleasure him more. I was really to the point, I would do what ever he asked of me. Steam still rising off my overheated body, the earth beneath my knees before him, he presented me with my next prize.

The tip of his still hard cock slipped gently across my pink lips. I parted the opening to my mouth to release my tongue, to escort him inside me again. Before taking him in though, I licked the drips still seeping out, and then sucked the tip, swallowing every drop released. He didn’t move more then subtle tips of his hips, allowing me to do all the work.

My hands rested firmly on his thighs, supporting my body’s weight as my heavy breasts hung below me, brushing against his skin as I moved. I lifted my head, removing his head from my grasp, making a sucking sound of separation. I glanced up for confirmation of pleasure, before continuing to lick his soaked rod, from the base up. I started on the bottom and slowly work my way to the right, before working the left side, and then the top, like a cat cleaning her paw. My hair stroked the skin around us both, and I slowly, deliberately stroked his cock with my tongue.

When my spit had replaced every drop of cum, his seed now brewing in my stomach, I wrapped my lips around the smooth tip again, and pushed myself down as deep as I could take him.

Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17  Next