View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 7:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 No such thing as a free lunch (Open To All) 

Post Re: No such thing as a free lunch (Open To All)
This arrangement suited Pia fine. Now she had Susan's hand under her skirt, her own hand on Erica's leg, and so did Susan. A nice little triangle. Susan's comment about that the girls should get to know each other better made her nod enthusiastically.
"Yeah.. I have not been attending too many meetings, I am afraid", she said in answer to Erica.
"Uh.. It is hot here.. I feel hot.. Hot and weird. Funny weird, though. Not bad weird."

Pia used her free hand to loosen her school tie a bit, and proceeded to unbutton the top buttons of her shirt. This exposed quite a bit of cleavage, as well as a bit of her white and pink bra. A few droplets of sweat ran down the curves of her breasts; she was not lying when she said she was hot.

Somehow, her hand had now slid up underneath Erica's skirt. She place her other on Susan's hand, gently moving it a bit further up.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:25 pm
Profile YIM

Citara was to occupied with Alli to really notice the other three girls at the moment. Once Alli grazed her panties, something clicked inside of Citara. She shuddered and her eyes glazed over. She looked to Alli with approving eyes. Her lust seemed to have finally taken over. She touched Alli's thigh and began to rub her.

Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:12 pm

I was thrilled in more way then one when Citara glance up at me with such an accepting, and seductive way. When her hand touched my bare thigh, it shocked me a bit and I pinched her nipple gently, before leaning in closer to kiss her lips this time. My whole body tingled as my soft full lips touched hers.

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:19 pm

Citara was still taken back by the kiss. It would register later what was about to transpire but for now, she would go with it. Her hand went up her skirt. Slowly crawling to her mound. She brought her other hand up and put it on Alli's stomach and softly went up under her shirt till she reached her full plump breasts.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:18 am

"You're hot? Really Pia? I'm actually kind of... Wha...what are you doing?!?!?!"

I panicked when i felt Pia's hand going up my skirt, in fact my chair tilted back and fell over with quite a loud crash, I was a little out of uniform that showed given my skirt fell up over my head showing off the knee length bike shorts I was wearing under my knee legnth school supplied skirt, course I had lied about my height on the application to get said skirt but still...

I had hit my head a little bit but, not hard enough to do more than shock me a little. I offered a bit of a groan rubbing my forehead at that.
"Think I... need another drink... would one of you mind getting it for me?"
I decided to stay in my turned over chair on my back for now let the soreness ease a little, , I didn't think they'd mind anyway, they were closer to the food than me anyway.

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:16 pm

"SOOORYYYY!", Pia squealed. She was pretty sure it had been her fault. What had she been thinking? She rushed to help Erica up, making apologies all the time, sounding like a distressed animal.

Yes, what had she been doing? It must have been the heat. Why was it so hot here? Pia could not think.. Oh! Erica needed something to drink. Pia helped her up in a sitting position, then rushed to grab some punch. She was so agitated, she fumbled, and spilled most of the first drink over herself.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:30 pm
Profile YIM

Susan had jumped up to help Erica almost as quickly as Pia. "Are you alright?" she asked, temporarily snapped out of her aroused state except for a brief flash of disappointment upon seeing her shorts.

Pia had already helped Erica to a sitting position and gone to get her another drink, so Susan waited with the other girl, holding out her hand in case she wanted help standing up. What is wrong with me today? Why do I just want to pull this girl up and hold her to me? And why is everyone else acting the same? Alli and Citara had their hands all over each other, and there'd been Pia's earlier outburst...

At the thought of Pia, Susan had turned to the blonde in time to see her fumble with the glass and spill it over herself. With a quick "Excuse me" to Erica, she darted over to her friend's side. "Do you need help?" Noting the state of Pia's clothes, she added, "We should probably get you out of those wet things quickly." She then blushed as she realized she was ready to do just that, right in front of everyone. And then continue from there.

Send me a pm if you want to set up an rp.

Character listing

Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:45 am

*Another twist in the activities the blob adds, as it slides off of the table, shaking itself, giving a chitter as it adds a sweet smell into the air. Along with the heightened sensation of the nerves, the girls start to hear...music? Soft, lilting violins? Soft woodwinds? Cangelosi slides deftly past the distracted girls as it deftly locks the door with a tentacle. The girls were certainly not going to need to be disturbed after all...*

Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:32 pm
Profile WWW

My body was really starting to heat up, the more Citara reciprocated my lustful strokes of her body. Only sheer panties separated her gentle fingertips from the soft moist lips she finally reached, causing my clit to respond in kind, sending tingles through my whole body. My fingers rubbed her harder, up and down her damp panties between her legs, as if desiring to bath in her wetness. Pressing my lips against hers firmer, my tongue was preparing to slide forward to join my lips and taste hers, when a loud crash distracted me.

Lips unlocked as I spun my head around to look, and my body shifted pulling my hand away from her crouch to rest on the inside of her thigh, but the other hand gripped tight and squeezed her breast as if to bring it with me. Realizing what I was doing, I did release it only to grab hold of her wet blouse to gently pull her with me as I stood up to go assist the others.

“Come with me Citara, lets see what happened, besides I need something to drink, you?”, I said softly trying to coax her into following me.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:27 pm

I took Susan's help to stand with a soft sigh rubbing the small bump on the back of my head. I took a breath of the air smelling something and immediately sneezed, whatever that sweet aroma was didn't sit well with my sinuses, uncomfortable as it was at least i know now it's a natural defense of mine but, anyway; getting off track.
"Must have cracked my skull harder than I thought... I hear music."

I commented to apparently no one seeing as I had been left alone by the four other girls whom all seemed really touchy feelly for some reason or another. I didn't get it.
maybe something in the water around here...

wasn't too different from the norm really, I'd seen it before though never around girls that seemed so normal, usually they were the ones with an added slit to their uniform or a blouse undone from the start or wearing obvious thongs under their clothes.

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:02 pm

Pia's blouse was already pretty soaked, and the white fabric was getting more transparent and clinging. Small droplets of the delicious punch were running down her neck, chest and breasts, ticking down her cleavage and making her skin glisten and shine. A little of it had even splattered into her face.
Absent-mindedly, she wiping it off with her hand, put her finger in the mouth and sucked the punch of it, her soft lips circling the digit.

"I feel so strange.. I know I am behaving badly.. but my body.. It is so.. horny. I can't help myself.. I need to get out of here."

It came out as a series of moans as much as words. Pia was practically writhing as she stood, rubbing her ass up against the table.
What? Who turned on the music?

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:31 am
Profile YIM

Citara didn't want to be left alone and got up and follwed Alli. She paused as Alli poured some punch and wondered about the music herself. She didn't care. She felt exactly like Pia. She looked tk the girl who was rubbing her ass against the table and then her attention went to Alli's breasts as they were suddenly in front of her. She had turned to hand Citara some punch. She took it but then moved in with her other hand to feel the large orb. She ubbed it and then pinned her nipple before lettin her get her own punch.

Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:01 pm

I found it difficult to stay focused on the main reason Citara and I walked over here, with her new grip on my sensative breast. It turned impossible to even pour my own cup of punch when she clamped down on my erect nipple with her fingers.

Setting my cup down on the table, I turned to her tired of playing around, resisting my urges. Turning to face her I grabbed both sides of her partially opened blouse and pulled to open it fully against stressed buttons. Most of them loosened on their own, but the last one popped off and landed on the floor. I smiled at her exposed breasts before looking up at her face.

Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:28 pm

Citara's breasts jiggled as they now became free. They were slightly pink from the deep red punch that was spilled on them earlier. Citara kept her hand on Alli as she pulled her shirt and smiled seductively. She gasped slightly in anticipation towards Alli and even noticed a hungry look from Pia. She stood there on display and took a moment to put her own punch cup down.

Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:46 pm

"I feel so strange.. I know I am behaving badly.. but my body.. It is so.. horny. I can't help myself.. I need to get out of here."

"Then let's... let's...," Susan was unable to finish her thought, distracted as she was by the aphrodisiacs from the food and the other girls' actions. Alli tearing open Citara's blouse was the final act that broke down Susan's control. Putting one arm around Pia's waist, she drew the blonde into a deep kiss as she moved closer to the other two. Her eyes sought out Erica, and she motioned to invite her to join in. No reason to leave her out of the fun, after all.

Send me a pm if you want to set up an rp.

Character listing

Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next