View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 A lap around the pool (for Therion) 

Post Re: A lap around the pool (for Therion)
Ahhhh. The last thing she expected was for Therion to take her and spin her around so he could take her in the rear. Despite it all she could feel the pleasure continue to build within in her. N-no. Ahhhh.....I like it my...uhhhh...my..... She had trouble even saying the word, but she eventually made it stumble out. M-my p--p--pussy.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:32 pm

Aww that's a shame. Your ass is so might tighter

Again teasing her as he thrusts into her ass as he talks, already knowing he is getting hold of her. Forcing her to admit she likes it in a certain place only gives him more power as he does the opposite of what she hopes and keeps using her ass. If she doesn't like it there, it's the best way to break her resistance and make her beg for him to use her pussy instead.

I'll just have to keep using it until you like it there

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Morloch [Campus] [Arena] [ADD/Space]

The Corruption (Omega 00125) [Arena] [ADD/Space]

Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:41 pm

Ishtar could feel that him thrust into her rear even as said he preferred that area. Each thrust still providing pleasure to the student even she didn't want to admit it. Please no, not there. Not just there. Ishtar suddenly went silent when she realized that she had something slip she didn't attend to.

Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:52 pm

Just not there? So you do enjoy it in your pussy. So much so you just admitted you want it there

Of course he won't that one go, it's clear he found her weakness as he is determined to cum inside her ass once again and make her think he'll just keep using it unless she gives up more. Her resistance is breaking, she's even enjoying this despite saying she doesn't like it there. It's working and it's all he needs to keep up to bring her over that edge.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:57 pm

Ishtar was still gasping with ever thrust as he continued to work her rear. She could feel she was getting closer to the edge as she felt the pleasure continued there. N-No I don't know what I want. Ahhhh...L-Let me ....ohhhh...let me go!!! She had to keep her mind focused but it was getting more difficult with every thrust.

Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:26 am

He speeds up his thrusts, gripping her waist so he can pull her back onto him each time he thrusts forwards. Slamming in and out of her over and over as hard as he can despite her protests, it's clear he won't stop no matter what she says. He has her alone for the night and he's not going to waste it.

Why would I do a silly thing like that

As he speaks, the feeling of him cumming inside her will strike again as he does so without warning, slamming his full length into her ass as he does as if to make sure each drop of his cum is left inside her body as a reminder.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:19 am

Ishtar could feel Therion speed up as he approaching his endgame. No matter what she would say, he kept thrusting into as hard as he can. It was then she could feel him twitching and pulsing within her. Ohhh...noo! Suddenly she moaned as felt a powerful thrust into as his hot released filled her rear. She could feel the pressure from such a release in her. It was only then that the blue haired student realized how close she was to her own orgasm.

Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:17 am

He keeps her still as he cums inside her once again, enjoying the feeling of her warmth wrapped so tightly around him, her body becoming used to his size and the punishment he is giving it. As if it wasn't enough he gives her ass a sharp slap, the sound echo'ing in the empty room like she just got spanked. His hand rubs the spot softly before he does it again before finally pulling out of her, watching as his cum leaks down over her pussy and legs until the water washes it away.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:07 pm

Ahhh! Ishtar gave a quick shout as she felt a sharp sting of a slap across of her ass. The sound echo across the room even as the pain echoed inside her. It was every thing she could do to hold off her orgasm, then it happened. A second slap across her rear was the final straw as she shouted. AHHHHHH! Her release mixes with his as it poured over her flower until the water washed it away. As her orgasm died away, Ishtar lowered her head in shame having been driven to orgasm in such a way.

Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:10 am

Despite her best attempts it seems even she cannot resist what her body wants as her climax surges through her body despite how hard she tried to resist. It seems apparent he has broken her resistance, no matter how hard she may try to fight it. It's almost complete as he pulls her towards him, holding her naked wet body against his cold hard chest as his red eyes glare into her own.

Now are you ready to submit to my will? Or must I punish your body further...

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:22 pm

Ishtar was dealing the aftereffects of her orgasm, when she felt the shadow beast pull her towards him. With a simple turn of her body, the young blue haired student was turned to face to the pitch black creature. She could feel his red eyes stare into her soul as he asked her if she was ready to submit. She gasped as she got her breath back, N-no....p-lease don't punish me anymore.

Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:19 pm

Then be a good girl and bend over

He shoves her away from him out of the shower and back towards the lockers. Grinning now that she is broken and he decides he'll let her go after one last time. This time she will do it out of her own will just to avoid the punishment.

Spread your pussy open wide for me...beg me to use it or I will just have to use your poor abused rear again

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:46 pm

Ishtar gasped as she pushed out of the shower towards the lockers. She stumbled into a bench as Therion order her to beg him to take her again. She leaned over the bench, P-please take me in my...my pussy. She could believe she was saying that but the alternative was too much for her to take right now. She braced herself for what was to come. P-please. T-take me know.

Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:44 pm

There is some form of satisfaction in hearing her words and seeing her present herself to him. Of course it's out of fear of what he will do if she doesn't but still she did it and it's not over yet. It's about to get worse for her as she can feel the tip rubbing against her pussy until it's slipped inside but he doesn't push it all the way in.

Push your body backwards against me...Take me all the way inside you

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:53 pm

Ishtar could feel the beast's member begin to tease her flower as he gotten position behind her. It was then she heard him ask her to push her body backwards onto him. She couldn't believe what she was hearing but she had little choice if she din't want to get hurt. Y-Yes. Ishtar pushed herself back and gasped as she could feel her flower wrap around Therion's member. She leaned back as her back soon pressed itself against his cold hard chest.

Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next