View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 8:20 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next
 Heritage (for Camryn) 

Post Re: Heritage (for Camryn)
I know I'm not prettier then Dawn, I might be as attractive as she is, but I don't believe that I'm more attractive then she is. There was no point in trying to fight back at the moment, I knew from past experience that if I kept on fighting even though I was in no position to, would only drain what little energy I had left. I knew I had only some small window for it, but I know he can read my mind.

It wasn't new though, I had a sneaking suspicion that Dawn was able to as well. I now know, at least to some degree that Dawn was able to, but kept it hidden as much as possible from me. There was questions I would, like to ask, it, but I wasn't about to just give in because he like to hear it. It was, still extremely hard for me to avoid moaning, the more stimulation he gave me, the more I let away.

When I felt my panties go, I knew I was in trouble, I continue to stare down the monster as much as I was able to but the tentacle, rubbing my womanhood, going around in circles, I finally gasped and broke my stare first. I still didn't moan though, I bent my head back, and let out a soft sigh, trying everything I was able to, to avoid moaning. Even I knew it, that it was just a matter of time though. When I felt something press against me, and apparently push into me, I finally let out a soft moan.

"guah!" I knew I did moan and I quickly bit my bottom lip to avoid letting anymore out.

Camryn Portman, Dawn's younger sister.
Camryn's Bio: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6262

Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:36 am

Beauty was in the eye of the beholder, or so they say. Aegir could feel her rejecting his words. He had said nothing further about it though. He picked up on the fact that there were so many questions floating through her mind though he also picked up her willfulness in resisting him, she was struggling to hold back as evident by the gasp that had escaped her lips.

But try as she might he got what he had been after when he heard her moan out at his telekinetic touch. It ripple through her part way, dissipated then began again as it flowed into her with a slow tempo as if a lover had been pressing into her body.

Slithering a little closer he bent down, his mouth tendrils wriggling and flicking against her breast as his tongue reached out and lapped against her nipple. A hand reached up to encase the other breast as he massaged it in his palm, his tentacle still playing with the nub of her clit as this force rode into her, the scent of musk emitting from his body as his cocks stiffened.

Yes ... give in. There's no need to hold back. There is nothing to gain by resisting further.

A tentacle curled up against her left hip as if it had been holding her the tip of it pressed against the wall. The fingers of his other hand reached down to her pussy spreading her nether lips as if widening her for the sensations that she had been experiencing thus far.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:53 pm

The feeling was getting to a point where resisting was almost impossible. I can feel something press into me, but I can't see it, or each time I try before I had to pull myself back from the other sensations I been feeling. This...monster seems hell bent on playing with my clit until I gave in. Which isn't going to happen unless something drastic happened. Even if I had the, plan to keep fighting, I'd doubt it would last any longer. He was playing with my breasts, and I knew by now, my breasts were rock hard from all of what he has been doing. I been, desperately fighting back as much as I can, but even if I was doing so, it was impossible to not let a gasp, or moan out. I knew, from the heat rising from my own body I was hot by now, and I finally started moaning. I did the best I can to keep struggling though, through all of my moans, I did the best I can to keep my body busy, as to not give in completely.

I'm...not letting Dawn down...there is no way.

Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:34 am

Feeling the hardness of her nipples he rubbed them with the tips of his tentacles as he directed the invisible force inside her. Another tentacle reached out to manipulate her clit as he detected her moans. His mouth tentacles wiped about, he grinned and though he had felt her thoughts on Dawn creeping into her mind he said nothing about such yet.

The energy pressing it's way inside her disssipated, he used several of his tentacles that coiled about her waist to lay her upon her back, mauve hands grasped her hips as he guided her down to the floor, the illusion of the office melted away though the tentacles grasping her legs pulled them further apart as he slithered closer to her, the tip of his central cock now pressing against the lips of her pussy, the head of which had been smeared with his pre-cum.

A push, just a little and the tip of his phallus had stretched open her entrance.

Mmm, nice ... Aegir commented as a mass of grass sprouted from the floor. She felt dry leaves beneath her and had been outdoors beneath a tree. Given the oranges, yellows and reds of the sparse leaves her guess was that it had to be autumn. No doubt another illusion generated by this thing. He narrowed his cock a little through the elasticity of his flesh then pushed a little more as he began to fill her, his cock throbbing impulsively as it made it's way inside her, vibrating in the core of her body.

Character Listing

Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:08 am

When the feeling of whatever that has been pressing into me dissipated, along with almost everything else. I was breathing hard, gasping, trying to catch my breath as I been holding it in as much as I was able to. I didn't realize it, or not quick enough anyway. When I felt dry leaves below me, I realized the scenery changed again, now I was next to a tree. That all pared in comparison though, when I feel, something real, something big press against my pussy. I gasped when I realize what it was, but by then it was way too late. There was no possible way I would be able to hold this back, the moment he pressed the tip of his phallus into me, I gasped and cried in pain. His cock was big, very very big, either that or I was tight. Either way there was no way I can hold this off.

I arched my back in frustration, only one thought raced through my dead, fuck! FUCK! fuck fuck fuck! By now I knew pretty much I was in no position to fight back. I spent so much energy resisting during the initial phases that when, it actually happened I had no energy to avoid it. I wanted to avoid moaning, to let the, thing, realize my body was giving in, but I couldn't stop myself. All of his teasing, made my body want the attention I had desperately trying to avoid. I started gasping, as the phallus pressed in deeper, each little push, I gasped again. It...was too late...

Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:29 am

Relax.

He calmly stated as he eased into her body. His phallus narrowing with the control he possessed over his own body to counter the tightness of her body. But gasps floated through the air, pleasing him as he heard them issue out of her lips.

His mind then reached out to hers as he caressed the pain receptors in her mind. It was a small thing in dialing down the receptors there, as easy as it had been in stimulating her pleasure centers. Fortunately for her he allowed his victims to experience pleasure, there had been a few exceptions of course though they were mainly when he had been bored and trying new things to quell his boredom.

But for the most part this had not been the case.

Mouth affixed to a breast, his tongue still skimming over the nipple there as he rolled over the nub of flesh. A hand reached up to her face, caressing her cheek as one of his tentacles fiddled with her clit. He had felt the fight drain out of her though he continued to hold her down refusing to take any chances as he slid further into her, stopping with only half or so of his length incased in her before he began moving back and forth inside her slowly.

Character Listing

Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:42 am

Even though, the phallus shrunk, it was still very big to me. It was hurting me. With each slow push, I gasped and arched my back. Then, as the inevitable fucking began, my moans started, blending in with my gasps. I would moan, feeling the cock push it's way, deeper into me, and gasp as it made it's way deeper. I wanted to thrash, to do something, but I couldn't. His continued teasing, while he took my body was driving me insane. I knew my body would give in quicker then I wanted to, even though I hated to admit it. Whatever, besides the cock that was penetrating me, has still been playing with my clit.

I was already getting close to cumming, I couldn't do anything about it either. I have wanted to bring my hands in, to push his head away from me, but I remembered that I was being tied down. My breasts were rock hard, and his mouth's constant attention towards my chest didn't help my situation either. Breathing got heavier, my chest rose more steadily as my breathing increased, I closed my eyes trying to avoid what I knew was coming. "N-no...p-please stop..."

Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:02 pm

(bump)

Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:37 pm

Feeling her thoughts in his mind as if they were his own he found that she had still been discomforted by his actions and thus flooded her mind as he toyed simultaneous with her pain and pleasure centers, blocking one and enhancing the other. That had not been the only stimulation she received though.

His tentacle still danced against her clit as he pushed himself further inside her. He felt her tight sheath pressed against him and the friction generated by his movements against her succulent body. He could drink in her thoughts as his tongue dashed against her hardened nipple.

Hearing the eruption of moans he surpringly uncoiled his tentacles from her arms. He was taking a chance here and even then his eyelids narrowed to protect his vulnerable eyes better least she strike out against him.

Don't fight what you want ... you can hide nothing from me.

His mauve hands floated along her sides then pressed against her hips as he held her, his tempo increasing as he latched onto her and brought himself in and out of here, a tentacle tip dipping into her mouth.

He burbled out as waves of pleasure stole over him, his eyes on her visage though as his mind continued to dwell on hers as caution stole over him. It was thrilling in a way since he knew not what she would try to do if anything. He had an idea based on what he pulled from her mind but life was boring when you got to his age, taking chances was not like him but he found this time that it was a bit thrilling.

Character Listing

Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:18 pm

I did try to, I didn't expect to get much out of it, other then to tell him I would find a way some how. Right after my attempted strike, I gasped and threw my head back more. I had suppressed his fucking, and thrusting for as long as I was able to. Now that I wasn't, the pleasure, and the pain quickly took over once again. I arched my back a bit more, and quickly started moaning, each thrust he does, my moans flow out of my mouth. When he suddenly pressed something into my mouth, my eyes opened up extremely wide. I started trying to push him away again, while all of this is going on. I knew it was futile by now, but I wanted to still try to. He was still stretching me, each time his phallus pushed it, my body would try to push him away. He said I wanted this, I don't believe I do. If I did, I wouldn't be fighting back, this wasn't want I wanted. Being raped by a monster was hardly what I wanted. If he was indeed handsome, maybe not... No, not even though. I want to choose where and when, not this.

Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:18 am

Scanning her mind as he did he acquired a great deal of information. Though her blows and touch would find that he was quite squishy in part due to his boneless nature. He exerted a little force to resist the press of her hands as she tried to press him away.

Tentacles tightened on her ankles as he held her, thrusting into her succulant body. He felt the tightness of it collapsing around him causing a burbling groan to dump out of his mouth, his mouth tendrils twitching and then ...

Darkness. The sound of her name being called would gather her attention as the scenery changed before her eyes. She had found herself on a cliff overlooking the ocean as waves crashed down on the rocks below as they crashed against the cliffs.

"Camryn, are you alright?" A masculine voice called. It belonged to a young teen, 17 maybe 18. His blue eyes appeared to be alarmed. His face had been calmly and wavy gold hair that spilled past his ears sat atop the crown of his head.

He had been dressed in gray slacks and a short sleeve black shirt. His jacket, also gray, had been slung over his shoulder. He wore a gray vest and had on a red tie. A uniform of some sort. She had been in her own uniform, a light breeze rippling against them.

"You seemed to zone out there for a minute or so. Is everything ok? I can always bring you to the infirmy and wait back at the school for dad's class to let out before going back to the mainland woth him then."

Character Listing

Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:42 am

I felt the increase thrusting of this monster, my moans, where increasing in volume, with each thrust he does, my moans were to follow it. The place where filled with my oooohhhs and aaaahhhs but just as I feel I was losing it, where I knew I was at my limit, the whole scene changed. Everything switched, as I found myself overlooking a cliff with waters crashing into the cliff. Then I heard a voice, it wasn't a voice I recognized, nor knew for that matter. I turned around, still sort of in a daze and looked at him. No, I didn't know him, I had no brother, all I had was Camryn. I didn't even know where I was at now. All I knew was I was probably in another illusion of sorts, since this monster likes to do them. I didn't want to play along but I wasn't that cold hearted. I didn't bother to reply to him, I just turned around and looked at the ocean. When he brought up "dad" that caught my attention. Dawn and I lost our father awhile ago, we had only each other. I haven't forgotten my father, nor do I want to, but...is it possible to see him? At least one last time despite the fact that I knew it was an illusion?

Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:43 am

His initial plans had been altered as he gazed into her mind, realizing just what it meant for her in seeing her father one last time. He had been going to impersonate a student, waiting for his own. He felt that she would be suspicious if she saw something that obviously didn't exist though he played around with the idea of his own "father" looking like her own, being similar but not the same, that could work since he had no need in making things precise or contradicting her memories. There was also the sensation of her feel tingling around him, that glorious feel of friction that he missed and anxiously wished to get back to.

He moved closer, gazing out over the ocean as the sound of crashing waves filled his ears. "Beautiful, isn't it?" He asked though the question seemed rhetorical. He glanced down at his watch. "Oh, goosh his class is about to let out, do you want to stay here or go?"

Character Listing

Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:32 pm

All the warnings were blaring in my head, and I knew this was wrong, very wrong. I knew my wanting to see my father, even if he was not real was going to be a bad thing, but I couldn't help it for one reason or another I'm not completely sure yet. The problem is, I knew I was being fucked, over and over by that, thing, none of this made sense. How it could just change all of a sudden, not to mention my...sensation of being fucked was gone. I don't feel it, not at the moment. So what was the reason behind all of this? I wanted so badly to see my father one last time, I knew I was putting myself in danger for it. Some things, you just have to go through to see, even if I knew he was fake.

I turned my head to whoever was next to me, I didn't know who he was yet, so instead of even trying to ask for a name, I responded quietly with, "Let him come to me, I want to stay here a bit longer." That was true though, you don't see views like this very often, considering what position I was in just awhile ago.

Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:40 am

The boy nodded before he headed off leaving her by herself for the time being. All was quite save for the crashing sound of the waves slamming into the rocks. There had been a few reasons why the scenery had changed, easy enough to flow into the mind of another and manipulate things, kill sensations and what not.

It was an easy enough means for him to cut off sensations regarding pleasure or pain for that matter. He had not been pressing himself inside her at the time though his appendage was still firm and incased within her.

Why he had bothered with things had been primarily the thought about attractiveness that floated through her mind. His desire for being liked was the cause for him trying new things from time to time. The rouse seldomly worked though he got to have fun in trying his hand with new things from time to time since their were no limits to the human imagination.

"Hello, there," a voice called a few minutes later, a blond haired man approached. There was the stubble of a beard on his chin though he already had a fully grown goatee, glasses ordained his face and he had been well dressed in a white dress shirt and black slacks.

His jacket had been off but he was carrying it over his shoulder near the long blond pony tail that he wore. He appeared young though his eyes gave a hint that he had reached his middle years being stern and gray.

The guy continued on up. "Jacob said I could find you here, I just ran into him a few minutes ago. He was going off to meet his father, Mister Dumont, to catch the ferry to the mainland."

Character Listing

Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:46 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next