View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 9:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 No such thing as a free lunch (Open To All) 

Post Re: No such thing as a free lunch (Open To All)
Citara looked like she was fighting herself a bit for control and hesitated a few moments but when Alli strongfully suggested a taste, she did exactly that. She let go of Erica when Alli had a good hold on her and came around and licked on of her nipples. It tasted so sweet that she latched on and began to suck on it.

Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:09 pm

Pia was really confused about this. This was all so fun, everyone was having such a good time. Even Erica had joined in, well, at least she was being undressed and having two girls lick her nipples. But it looked like Erica wasn't happy about this. In her addled state, Pia could not quite understand why. She was simply so horny she could not imagine that sex was not an option for some. Maybe Erica was playing? She was just pretending she did not want it?

And was Erica crying? Pia's expression became one of worry and compassion. "Is.. everything all right, Erica?", she said. "If you are.. you know.. a virgin or something, just say so, and we will be gentle.. oh! Look! Strawberries!"

Pia was suddenly distracted by a bowl of the red berries. She took up a handful, and stuffed one in her mouth, making little non-words of delight. Strawberries would make everything all right, she realized, and started stuffing them into Erica's mouth as well, making a bit of a mess.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:10 pm
Profile YIM

things were starting to get out of hand now as I was forced into the nearest chair by Alli, I saw my tank top in her hands and soon feelt the cold air on my soft wet chest. I shivered slightly now the tears weren't just an act, I was really crying in panic as she started to lick my breasts particularly my nipple, at my current state of horror i didn't even know if it felt good or not, sensations escapped me. the feeling of citara sucking the soft bud of flesh didn't go unnoticed either but i didn't register the feeling that accompanied it.

"Stop it! Please don't do this! Let me go Alli! I'm begging you!"

I was flushed such a deep red i was certain i'd get a nosebleed if it got any worse. I was struggling obviously, trying to knock the chair over or kick alli with the side of my foot to get her out from between my legs where she had planted herself.
"Is.. everything all right, Erica?"

it was pia, I violently shook my head
"Not It's not okay! You're fucking raping me damn it!"
"If you are.. you know.. a virgin or something, just say so, and we will be gentle.. oh! Look! Strawberries!"

I had hoped for some rationality from the intellegent seeming girl but, it seemed I had no luck.
"Alright I'm a virgin! And I don't like girls either!"

The first one was a lie, I'd been raped by some...thing... since arriving here, the second half I wasn't sure if it was true or false, I was set on making myself Asexual and ignoring sexuality entirely, I didn't explore that side of me.

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:45 pm

Citara listened to Erica's words and forced herself off of her. Her words hit her hard. She knew about rape and didn't want to wish that on anyone else. She stood up.
"I'm sorry Erica."

Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:55 pm

As soon as tears were mentioned, I paused to look up. Yes indeed there were tears, I thought. I joined Citara, and leaned back away from Erica. I didn't have as much sympathy maybe, for I figured by now we all had been raped here, and right now it didn't seem to matter to me, although in a non-punch induced state I might have thought differently.

Once again I apologized for my rudeness, but dam if she wasn't egging us on, ran through my head.

"Maybe you should head back to your room dear, and let the rest of us have our fun. I don't want to force you into it if you truly have no desire", I said nicely, while I groped Pia before returning to Citara's lips.

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:18 am

Erica's words were something of a splash of cold water to Susan, also. Even with drug-lowered inhibitions, she still had some control left. Certainly enough to resist the urge to force herself onto a clearly unwilling girl, especially with three other attractive girls there who were not only willing, but eager to get an orgy going.

"Maybe you should head back to your room dear, and let the rest of us have our fun. I don't want to force you into it if you truly have no desire"

"Yeah. Everyone'll be happier that way. We get our fun, you don't have to deal with it." That said, she turned her attention back to where it had been before the punch had hit her, one hand fondling Pia's breasts while the other went to Alli's chest. It never occurred to her to wonder why most of them were so horny that they'd do this in a public area, or why Erica wasn't affected the same way.

Send me a pm if you want to set up an rp.

Character listing

Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:32 pm

Whatever the situation had been with Erica, it seemed things were turning out all right. For some reason, Erica would not play.
I am glad she said so, or I guess we would have accidentally raped her, Pia thought to herself. That might have been bad.

There were some other worries as well, but they vanished rather quickly. Now she had the attention of both Alli and Susan, and Citiara was near too. This was too good to pass up.

Pia scooped up another handful of strawberries, and held one in front of her face. "Anyone want one? You got to use your mouth!", she giggled, and placed it on her tongue.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:59 pm
Profile YIM

Citara smiled at Pia.
"I'll take one, be right over."
She turned to Erica and helped her cover herself as best she could.
"Come on, I'll walk you to the door."
She lent out a hand and helped Erica up. They both walked over to the door and Citara went to open it for her.
"I'm sorry Erica."
Citara turned the handle and then turned it again.
"Um, did any one of you guys lock the door?"

Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:55 pm

They let me go... I was shocked but happy. I sniffled a little as I pulled my well padded damp bra back over my chest before I took my stretched wet tanktop and threw it back on. My blouse was ruined... so was my vest I stlll wrung them out and put them back on. I weakly smiled to them offering a nod.

I didn't say anything as Citara helped me tie my blouse closed enough to look presentable in the halls before she'd walk me to the door. I was thankful that I was about to get out of this room. I could see the nurse mention I was seeing and hearing things to her, warn her about the food and punch, maybe have the homeec club investigated.

The I heard Citara... the door was locked and I just blinked slightly at that.
"none of the girls in this room have been near the... door... since...I... got... here..."

I paused after each word blinking as I made a realization.
"This won't end well..."

Jessica The Hunter

Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:16 pm

I wasn't sure what was going on with Erica, and frankly if the others hadn't noticed she was upset, my hand had the urge to right up her too long skirt and help her get in the mood.... but I guess it best I didn't, now that Citara was walking Erica to the door. My focused reverted back and my sights quickly turned to the two lovely girls near me.

"MMmmm" I said softly, delighted at how tasty they both looked, wet with pink. I never verbally responded to Pia's invitation of strawberries, but I slowly took a step or two in her direction and helped myself. After almost sucking the sweet berry off her tongue, I went back for more as my lips locked with hers. She didn't seem to mind, so I gently, softly pressed the tip of my tongue against hers, playing teasing. My hands at the same time were exploring both Pia and Susan's soft curves.

Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:37 am

Citara looked to Erica with worried eyes. She also knew that this wasn't going to end well and began to frantically try to open the door again. She stopped after a few minutes. Fear began to take over, pushing the aphrodesiacs aside. They were still there, lingering in her system but not dominant right now. She was also quiet, more like her normal self. She took a seat at one of the tables and covered herself as best she could, while trying to ignore her bodies urges and join the girls on the other side of the room.

Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:18 pm

Allirabeth had been doing just what Pia had hoped she would, and now she was kissing her with abandonment, tasting the sweetness of strawberry of their lips, tongues jousting. Pia let her other hand roam Susan's body, and she grabbed her butt and pressed her closer to herself and Allirabeth. Just the closeness of their bodies made Pia tremble. She felt like a rocket about to go off.
That there was some problem with the door did not even register with her.

She finally broke loose from the kiss, but just halfway, her cheek was still close against Allirabeth. She gave Susan a wicked glance, as if to invite her to kiss her or Alli, anyone of them, as well.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:21 pm
Profile YIM

Susan needed no further invitation to move in for another kiss, her lips meeting Pia's as her hands continued to explore both girls' bodies. As her tongue began an erotic dance with Pia's, she attempted to remove Alli's skirt one-handed. It was a difficult maneuver, but after some brief fumbling, the garment dropped to the floor and Susan began to caress Alli's legs and butt.

After a while, she reluctantly broke off the kiss and turned to kiss Alli. Too bad there's no way to do a three-way kiss quite this... satisfying, she thought as her tongue met Alli's. This way, someone's always going to be left out until Citara gets back. As if to make up for her currently being the one left out of the kiss, Susan slipped her hand inside Pia's panties and began to caress her sex.

As she came up for air, another thought crossed her mind. Where is Citara, anyway? Did she decide to help Erica back to her room? Looking around, she saw Citara at one of the tables across the room... and then saw Erica still here, by the door. "Is something wrong? I thought you were leaving," she called out to them. Her hands still explored the other two, but she was starting to get concerned about the situation.

Send me a pm if you want to set up an rp.

Character listing

Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:34 pm

I'd taken to trying to ignore the women having a group lesbian exhibition not all that far away as I had sat down in the nearest chair near an empty table, I was surprised that citara had joined me rather than Joining the other three. I sighed softly to myself wondering what to do. my eyes moved to the three when I heard Susan speak. I noticed Alli was in little more than her panties now. I couldn't help but blush at this point I do have to be honest, the women were aesthetically pleasing to the eye in a technical fashion.
"I was planning on going to my room and forgetting you three had devolved into sex crazed monsters but, The door is locked so I'm quite stuck here."

I didn't know if the girls here remembered their attacks, or were attacked at all honestly so i didn't mention what I was quite sure was happening right now. I did hope they didn't think it was a veiled excuse and that I really did want to join them... because I didn't... well maybe a little tiny bit the back of my mind was telling me to do it because It knew I was going to end up forced to do it anyway but, I was ignoring that part.

Jessica The Hunter

Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:23 pm

Susan freed me from that binding skirt and her hands sent tingles over my body as she stroked my skin. When she broke off her kiss and looked the direction of Citara and Erica, I looked as well. Susan asked exactly what I was thinking, and the answer, was a surprise, but I didn't know if I cared. I turned to Pia and kissed her again, so as to make sure her lips were not neglected. "Aww, no more strawberries in there?" I said giggling before returning to the kiss. My hands all the while never leaving either of the girls, tracing Susan stomach down to her crouch, and Pia upward to grip her nice round breast.

Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next