View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 3:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 17  Next
 Revengeful Path (Therion) 

Post Re: Revengeful Path (Therion)
Ana:
I had hope, for the second it took for the doors to open, as he vanished, and I focused through my tears to see Alli’s face, but it was snatched away the moment he reappeared adding her to this horror show. I didn’t want to believe what he had said to me, but as soon as she saw him, I knew it was all true from the look on her face. She did indeed know him, and tears poured down my face as I watched her plead for my release. Even in this situation, she was my protector, offering herself to this demon, to do God knows what, in the hopes he would let me go.

Gagged and bond I saw no obvious route for escape, unless he chose to take mercy on me, but I tried out of instinct I guess to get free from the knot that held me. The doors closed again, the lights dimmed, but my tears seemed to slow, as Alli and I stared at each other’s glassy eyes. As if we could communicate, as if she was talking to me with words, I suddenly knew that we were not going to get away from him. I could almost swear in this bazaar calm state, that I could hear her voice telling me, it would be horrible and pleasurable, confusing and conflicting, but that we are together and we will be ok.

Maybe she had given in, but I would not. The first change I get, I was out of here, I thought.

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:56 am

His soft chuckle seems to fill the tight space, as he listens to her protest and attempt to save her cousin, but why would he let her go now he has both. No this is much more pleasing especially if it forces Alli to do what he wants for fear of her cousin being next which of course she is. His hand glides along Alli's smooth soft stomach before pushing into her panties, taking a few moments to enjoy her final resistance before he rips them off, leaving her as naked as her cousin.

You will do what I wish? You seem to forget that you have no choice in this matter. You WILL do as I say and what I want, no matter how hard you try to resist. But this time you have some company to enjoy it with

As if to rub it in he presses Alli's body up against her cousins, allowing their breasts to rub against one another before he pulls Alli back towards him, spinning her around so her chest is up against his as he kisses her. Making sure Ana get's a good look at the kiss while Alli's naked body is pressed up against him almost like they truely were lovers. His hands reaching down to give Alli's ass a sharp squeeze before he slaps it.

I told you before, when I am around, there is no escape. Your mind until I let you go or bore of you... it's time your cousin learns that too

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Morloch [Campus] [Arena] [ADD/Space]

The Corruption (Omega 00125) [Arena] [ADD/Space]

Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:29 pm

Alli:
The word detest was not strong enough to describe my feelings of wanting to curse him for this betrayal. “If he hurts her…”, I thought. My bare breasts pressing against Ana’s, only angered me more, and made the tears well up again. I rested my lips on her cheek, and then tipped my face downward to meet our foreheads showing her the only comfort I could, before he spun me around, and almost pinning me between them both. I hated how my body seemed to belong to him, like a well trained slave, it reacted to his touch as his fingers aroused my senses against my will.

His kiss, I remembered. His chest pressed against mine, I craved. I instinctively kissed him back when he kissed me, and loved it. It confused me to see that I could not resist him. I mirrored ever action as if I had desired it from the start. I was aroused, embarrassed, angered, and afraid all at once, and I thought for sure I would go crazy, and then I leaned in to meet his touch again and again.

I tied to ignore his words, pretending that if I pleased him enough, he would not need another, certainly not my sweet Ana. “MMmm”, I inhaled quickly and softly moaned as he smacked my ass. I could feel Ana behind me shivering and jerking as she cried. Tears reflected her fears and now trickled in a constant quiet stream down my face dripping onto my full breasts and the demon’s chest pressed against them. “Please Lord, don’t do this, please”, I begged, as if for no other reason then to feel that I tried, but I knew in my heart that he would take us both.

Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:59 am

Ana:
I closed my eyes when the demon pressed us together, having seen the confused torturous look on my dear Alli’s face. She kissed my cheek, and pressed her forehead to mine to reassure me as she always does. I may have been a virgin, but I was not stupid and I didn’t see him stopping at her assault. The river of tears seemed to have no end, making our breasts slip against each other as he pushed her harder towards me before he snatched my only comfort away. I could smell the scent of her hair now flowing in front of me, and I allowed my mind to go home as we brushed each other’s hair in her room on a hot summer’s day.

A smack sound and Alli’s moan echoing in the small chamber brought me back to the present with a jerk. I watched as he touched her breasts, and kissed her lips, and she reciprocated, and moaned for him, and … my nipples became a bit firmer. He did treat her like his lover as he said, and she did not fight like a victim, although I knew it was not what she desired. He held her tight to him, and he dragged his fingers firmly across her flesh, soaking up every inch. It was almost more then I could bear to watch, yet I didn’t close my eyes. Every time I looked away to distract myself by pretending I wasn’t there, or fool myself to believe I could get free of the bonds holding my hands, the sound of their bodies writhing drew my arousing focus again.

Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:00 am

It's going far better then he could have hoped, with the two poor girls performing exactly how he could have wished. Alli is doing her best to try and make him take her rather then her cousin but her own body is betraying her in the process, enjoying the treatment even when her mind is still trying to resist. While Ana is being forced to watch, and it's having an effect on her no matter how hard she may try to ignore it, after all it's only natural when she is watching the sight before her.

Hearing Alli's words only fuel his desires as he carefully cups one of her breasts in his hand before he gives it another squeeze, he always did enjoy toying with her breasts but he has something better in mind for them. Something much more fun for him and will only make it worse.

If you really wanted to save her, then you'd put your lips to a better use. Get on your knees and please me and perhaps I will let her go

Deep down she must know he is lying, or perhaps deep down she won't care because that part of her has betrayed her. There is another side that he has control over now, and he knows that side of her can't help but enjoy it while Ana, she will be forced to watch as her cousin humiliates herself or rather further proves that they are "lovers". It won't be long until Ana will feel the urges too, or maybe grow jealous. She is completely naked and bound, and yet he hasn't touched her since her cousin showed up. All his attention has been towards her cousin.

In her aroused state he is curious to see what will happen.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:38 pm

Alli:
I paused at his request, almost pretending not to have heard or understood him, but he paused as well, waiting for my obedience, as I saw him glance at Ana. I tried to ignore even more now that she was there at all. I couldn’t bear the thought of him looking at her, or worse yet her watching me, us. I turned back to look at her and our eyes met. “Don’t look Ana, don’t watch”, I said softly as if she were my child, watching her mother being raped. But I could tell this was different. I wasn’t her mother, and she was not a child. I could tell that against her will, he or the situation aroused her.

I turned back to face him with mixed emotions as I lowered myself slowly to my knees. A familiar position as I recalled kneeling before this demon like it was yesterday. His cock was already hard, no doubt all of this sufficiently aroused him. He didn’t need my lips, the terrorizing and taunting my cousin and I was enough to get him started.

He let me do it all at first, maybe to prove to Ana that I would willingly, but I played along. I almost couldn’t help myself once his throbbing member was that close to my lips. My tongue remembered the taste of him, and my primal desires craved to taste him again. I approached the head with a gentle kiss on the tip, then I licked my lips so it would slide into my opening.

My hands rested on his legs, my knees on the cold hard floor, and I leaned towards him, taking him deeper inside my mouth to touch my tongue. I allowed his girth to stress the corners of my lips little by little as I soaked his cock with my saliva. “MMm …”, I stopped myself in mid moan. I fought the urge to make the slightest sound of enjoyment, keeping quiet as if we were in some secret spot in the library.

Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:32 am

Ana:
The tears had mostly dried up, but now I was visibly trembling, partly from the cold pressed against my naked body, making my nipples rock hard, and the other from the fear that he would soon make me do what Alli was doing to him. The size of him member like nothing I had ever seen aroused me, as I watched my cousin take it inside her mouth, but nausea and terror were the chasers. "No way could I put that inside of me", I thought. I was sure I would faint for a second while I flushed even thinking about it, but my panting breaths and staring at the ceiling instead of the floor brought me back. As soon as I felt better though, the sounds of slurping like someone was sucking of a popsicle drew my eyes downward again.

Her words, “Don’t look Ana, don’t watch”, slapped me in the face every time the urge to look took me over. My clit was throbbing a bit now, and I could tell I was wet almost ready to drip between my thighs. I wanted to touch myself, to stop it, to help it, rub it, but I couldn’t.

“Stop this demon! Can’t you see she doesn’t really want this. Let us go!” I yelled at him, before starting to cry again.

Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:38 am

She goes to work like he had expected, her body so used to this now it's no surprise it's starting to secretly carve these encounters even when she tries to avoid them. After all this is the only pleasure her body has experience and as close to having a "lover" as she may get on this island. For him it's just as he could have hoped as he feels those familiar lips moving around his member. Before she was surprised to see how big he had become after their first encounter. Now her body seems to welcome the sight.

Of course he notices her trying to hide her body's reactions but he won't allow that as he carefully allows his tail to flicker around behind her and rub up against her pussy's lips. The tip of the tail running circles around the edges before slipping inside to really get her body going. He wants her to give into it, to be unable to resist it. With Ana watching it's almost too good. Corrupting her cousin will be another victory he will surely enjoy.

She doesn't? Then tell me... why is she already wet. Her body is begging for it and I am more then happy to provide. After the last time, you should have seen her. She took two at once and she was beautiful. Bouncing up and down on top of me

His hands keep Alli's head close to his member so she has little choice but to keep going as he speaks, he won't let her try to fight it or hide anything from her cousin. The way his body moves in time with Alli's movements it really will look like she has been doing this awhile. Almost like her body has been trained to enjoy it.

Don't be jealous, you will get your turn.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:30 pm

Alli:
Not able to quiet her voice any longer I let out a long awaited moan as his tail rubbed against my pussy, and then again when it pushed inside my dark hole, even louder but muffled by the cock crammed in my mouth by my own doing. His hand gripped the back of my head, his fingers entangles tightly in my hair, silently instructing me to continue while he spoke to Ana. I wanted him to stop talking to her, I didn’t want him to even want her like this. She is my cousin, and I would never admit it, but I felt like this demon belonged to me as much as I to him. Why else would he return to me time and again.

My pussy was sopping now, my juices coating his tail as it slid in and out of me. I pushed my hips to meet it’s thrusts, while my mouth pumped his huge cock so deep I repeatedly gagged, but continued.

Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:50 pm

Ana:
I could not believe this was happening, I must have been still asleep in a nightmare, but it sure felt real. My hands almost burning from being tied so long, I leaned back against the cold wall of the elevator, sending more chills through my already erect nipples, but I had to shift position. I couldn’t hide my body anymore, now with my full breasts pushed straight forward, and my back arched slightly.

I glared at him, “you are lying! … And why would I be jealous?” I yelled back at him. But I knew he wasn’t lying, I could hear the wetness inside her as his tail entered her. I could feel my own wetness and nothing had even touched me, yet. Tears trickled randomly down my face.

Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:51 pm

It's almost as if he doesn't even have to do anything now, the stage is already set. Alli's body is coming to life once again and her own body is starting to guide her actions rather then her mind, if anything she is giving into the more primal urges for pleasure as his tail pushes further into her wet folds, easily pushing deep inside her pussy to help get her nice and wet for later. His hand running through her hair as he starts to throb, close to his climax and knowing she will swallow it all without question or so he believes.

You have never been touched, you have never felt the thrill of having someone inside that tight pussy of yours. You are beautiful like your cousin and yet you have barely been touched while she has experience things most would kill to feel

As he speaks he holds her head still to warn her what is coming as he suddenly seems to explode, shooting his cum into her mouth and down her throat as he holds her steady until he is satisfied. Pulling her up onto her feet again as he holds her close to him again, letting Ana watch as her cousin is forced to swallow the cum but of course it will look like she wanted to in the first place.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:40 pm

Alli:
If it wasn’t for him holding my head still, and the distraction of his throbbing cock preparing to explode in my mouth, I was going to pull back away from him as my temper flared. I did not want him talking to her while his was inside me. Cousin or not, she was beautiful, and I could tell he desired her and talked to her, watching her while at the same time fucking my mouth and pussy. His explosion brought my focus back to different primitive instincts, as I swallowed every drop, and sucked and licked his member clean, including the drop escaping down the side of my mouth.

There was fierce anger in my eyes as he lifted me up to my feet and held me close, his tail still inside me, rubbing the walls of my pussy as it moved in and out. Normally I would have felt like his hold was a warm embrace, and maybe it did feel that way this time too, but my anger was like a wall preventing me from feeling the smoothness of his skin.

“Stop talking to her”, I said in a stern tone, afraid to sound too demanding. I was almost unable to contain my rage, but I didn’t like to anger him, I had only done it once, and that feeling I didn’t want again.

Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:32 pm

Ana:
I knew he was taunting me, toying with me emotions as he spoke of my sexual innocence. I was almost sickened as I watched my dear Alli gag down his loads of cum, and lick his member clean.

Then, as he stood her up, my breaths quickened like scared prey in the woods, knowing I was being stalked.

Alli’s words were angry, I’ve known her long enough to recognize it. I almost held my breath afraid of his reaction.

Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:34 pm

There is silence, almost as if she has broken some unforseen vow as his red eyes glare into her own as he grips her face in one hand staring at her as he kisses her suddenly, forcing his lips against hers before he pulls back. Spinning her around as he suddenly ties her hands together behind her back and pushes her over to her cousin. Tying her up next to her before he places another piece of cloth around her mouth like a gag.

You think you can command me dear Alli? No, I told you. I take what I want and if you try to stop me I won't be so kind. I was going to let you be first and only use my double on her since he is smaller then I am, but now I won't be so kind

He unties Ana from the railing but leaves her hands bound as he pulls her into his embrace. Her back against his chest as one hand squeezes her breasts the other spreading her pussy open as his fingers rub along the edges.

Your already wet and ready for me like a good girl

He pushes her over, so she is bending down with her ass sticking out behind her as he holds her firmly in place, rubbing his member against her pussy before he pushes it inside. Slowly so she can feel him pushing further and further. Stretching her pussy open but atleast he is going slow. Enjoying it but also she has a chance to get used to it and since she is already aroused it's not too painful.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:40 pm

Alli:
His words cut deep and his actions deeper. I was beyond furious as I struggled against him the whole time he tied my hands and tied me to the rail. I watched as he took my Ana and forced himself on her. It was like a twist of the blade to hear her pussy was already wet. My logic at this point was GONE, or I would have acknowledged that it was a natural reaction to being in a lustful situation. I don’t know that I was so much angry at her, but the thought of her wet and his cock inside her now turned my stomach. I thought for sure I would throw-up. My eyes however glared at his as he pleasured himself with her, gripping her hips and groping her breasts.

“You will pay for this demon!” I yelled at him, and then I screamed at the top of my lungs. “I want to kill you!” I yelled again, fighting frantically against my restraints. I had no plan of attack other then to scratch his eyes out and try to hurt him in anyway I could. I could still taste his cum in my mouth and I began to spit on the floor to repel him from my body.

Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 17  Next