View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 10:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Controling a Dream (Kanoe) 

Post Re: Controling a Dream (Kanoe)
Both pain and pleasure tormented Kanoe's trembling body. Tingling heat radiated from her aching teats as the machines chugged away, sucking more and more nectar from her huge jugs. Stinging pain throbbed inside her tight passage as the woman entered her. Each thrust sent searing hear along her tender rear causing all these sensations to meet in the center of her body in a clash of pain and pleasure. But each thrust caused the pain to lessen while the pleasure only grew. The dark witch moaned as she was helplessly tortured by this skilled student.

Each thrust rocked her body against the stockade she was bound to. Cries of pain soon fade, replaced once more with the moans of desire and lust. The witch knew it was hopeless. She would never escape this woman until she spent entirely. The thought of submitting sent a thrill down her spine, filling her thoughts with erotic images of being on her knees and taking the woman's thick meat in all places imaginable. Eyes fluttered and slowly rolled back in her head as the searing heat continued to stroke her tight ass. Unable to fight anymore, Kanoe screamed as juices and beastial seed began to ooze and squirt out of her climaxing folds. She sank into her bonds, rocking with the motions of the woman's hips. The dark witch knew she would not last much longer.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:16 pm

Destra sat in her little bubble dimension as she watched things unfold, as if she were watching some sort of late night x rated movie on television. She was taking note of all the details of what was going on with her pupil and how she in turn reacted. Her eyes narrowed at seeing her pupil begin to become more submissive. That was probably going to be a problem in and of itself down the road. Destra just continued to watch as she was unsure how to react to this show herself.

The woman kept thrusting into her captives ass, as she felt the woman shudder and climax. She could also hear the tel tale sign of love juices and semen plopping onto the floor. "It seems you're finally getting who is in charge here." The woman spoke doubting that her captive could hear her. Instead she reared back and slammed her twitching pole into the woman's rear, before she unloaded her own juices into the woman. The woman estimated that her captive only had to give one good climax to get rid of the rest of the semen left behind. After a small break the woman began thrusting a new into her captives tight ass. Hopefully her captive was also to far gone to notice that her magical energy was slowly being drained from her body. Then again with such an excess of magical energy the woman doubted her captive would notice if she absorbed a little bit of it.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:27 pm

"Uhhnn... Ugh.. Ugh.." She grunted and groaned as the thick rod continued to pump hard and fast into her abused rear. The witch either ignored or did not hear the woman's harsh words. Another cry sounds as her ass was reamed by her captor. One final thrust caused hot seed to pump straight into her tight passage soaking the tender walls with the sticky white spunk. Kanoe could do little beyond writhe against her bonds as the milking machine continued to chug and drain her precious teats.

There was no rest for Kanoe as the woman behind her took a short breather. Eyes fluttered as another climax wracked her system leaving her mentally and physically drained. Her breasts remained ripe and firm, full of nectar to be drained by the machines. Her punisher began to thrust once more and her sexual torment begun anew. The dark witch was not even aware that she was in the perfect state for having her mana drained as little by little is fed into the disguised succubus.

Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:27 am

It wasn't long before her captive climaxed again. A grin forming on the woman's face, as she decided to change location with the last of the beast mans seed falling onto the floor. Guess she is half way to nirvana the way she just came so easily, and not to long after that last one. The woman reared her hips back as she thrusted her hard and hot pole, between her captive’s nether lips. With how wet her captive was in her channel it was easy and quick to slip in, before the woman began to thrust away. "I just put it in, and your all ready griping my dick so hard. I guess you really must want it now don't you?" She wasn't expecting any answers, as she allowed her rod to move in and out of her captive. She also continued to siphon her captive’s magical energy. The woman wouldn't take it all, but just enough to satisfy her hunger.

Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:09 am

The woman's long rod easily slid out of her ass with the tip making an audible pop as it finally left the witch's helpless body. The machines were still chugging away at her jugs, ensuring she would never be without stimulation as faint groans continued to sound from Kanoe's throat. Cum oozed out of her abused rear and trickled down her thighs as the disguised succubus moved to clain the rest of her prize.

More mana was drained from her body as her tormentor continued to ravage the dark witch. The heated tip easily pushed its way into her recently taken sex. Kanoe's head reared back in a soft moan as she felt the throbbing meat saw back and forth along her twitching folds. The woman continued to mock and insult her but she showed no signs of hearing as she continued to writhe within the stockade. She had no idea how long this woman was going to punish her. Her body would last but her mind only continued to fade as she was constantly abused by her captor.

Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:26 pm

The woman grunted as she continued to thrust her rod in and out of her captives’ channel. Finish up my pet. It is time she went back to sleep. The woman would here the mental command, as she began to pump harder into her captives folds. She was currently trying to bring her captive to another orgasm, as her own member twitched and throbbed. In the back ground Destra was mentally casting the same sleep spell she had used on her pupil moments earlier. Destra was aiming to finish the incantation, as her pupil hit her blissful peek. The last thing Kanoe would feel before she dozed off would be the woman who had been torturing her unload another torrent of cum into her folds.

Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:02 am

Kanoe was not aware of anything as once more a sleep spell was prepared for her. The thick cock churned her insides into mush. Hips slammed against her rear filling the air with wet slaps of glistening flesh and the lewd slurping of juices squishing around the invading rod. Both women were grunting and moaning within their own throes of passion as both approached their limit.

"Uhhnnnnn!" Her body tried to rear upwards but the stockades held her in place as hot juices began to gush out of her tightly spread netherlips. The woman's body trembled violently as wave after wave of pure liquid heat sears through her very core and soul. Muscles twitch and cling around the succubi's cock, milking the demoness's load for all its worth. But by then Kanoe was not aware of anything as her head slumped forward, completely unconcious. Beyond her shuddering form, the only sounds were that of the machines still milking her now heavily swollen teats. From the intense milking, her breasts had not shrinked but grew another cup size larger as if her body was compensating for the constant drain.

Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:53 pm

The woman pulled out of her captive, as she had stumbled backwards a bit. I think I over did it a bit. The woman thought to herself, but she was referring to her own condition and not that of her captive. She would move around turning off the machine and noticing that her captives bust size had actually grown. Odd, a very odd reaction for a mortal. The machine was turned off and disconnected from the captive. The bottle that held the captives nectar was also carted off with the machine. What she was going to do with the sample was very much unknown. Destra reappeared in this dimension, as the woman had seemingly gone back into the shadows.

Everything was a dream in this reality, but at the same time everything was real. The dimension was set back up to the gothic bedroom scene, as Destra used a number of spells on her student. These spells were meant to clean her body removing any marks, semen and abrasions from both the outside and inside, as it refreshed the woman. A separate spell would make her student fell tired as if she had just climaxed, and of course there was even a spell to make her climax as well. The two of them were set up as sitting on the bed, with Kanoe being supported by Destra, as the dark witch sat there slumpt over. With everything set up as it had been, before things had changed it was time to continue. "Ms.Kanoe, Ms.Kanoe wake up." Destra would speak very softly and gently as if she was trying to gently wake the witch.

Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:40 pm

The witch's body was quickly cleaned of the demonic seed from both the succubus and the beastman. Still completely unconcious, more spells ensured her body was still basking in a lovely afterglow as another climax ran through her sleeping form. Kanoe gasped sharply but remained asleep as juices ran freely down her inner thighs. Her heavy nectar filled tits swayed gently as her body was brought over to rest against Destra's. The only signs of anything different was her rather tender and swollen orbs from the relentless milking she suffered earlier.

Destra began calling to her. After several calls, Kanoe would moan and stir in the succubi's arms. "Mmm..." she blinked slowly and looked over at the demoness. She was back in this room again? Shaking her head slowly, the witch looked around and at herself. Her body was clean cept for the light sheen of sweat and juices from her lesson with Destra. There was no sign of the basement she was being tortured in or the strange student that took advantage of her. "What.. What happened?" she murmured, "I was here then I.. She.." Kanoe felt very confused and being in a dream plane was not helping her sort things out.

Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:57 pm

The girl would finally began to stir which was a relief for Destra. At least now she wouldn't need to bend her over and spank the witch to get her up. Destra watched as the witch was confused from her ordeal, and not knowing which way was up apparently. "Calm down you were just having a dream. I can assure you this place has safety restrictions placed on it, so your fantasies can't influence it, so whatever you experienced was in your head." Destra was stroking the back of the witch's head, as if consoling a child who had run to their mother because of a bad dream. It was possible the dream was just that a dream, after all Destra had turned the witch's necklace into a demonic item. "I think you've had enough for today, and it’s time to end your lesson. It’s obviously starting to have a mental effect on you."

A door would appear in the room now behind Kanoe on the other side of the room. "You should get dressed before you leave, although that door does go straight to your dorm room." A stand would appear next to the door with a black leather bound book on top of it. "When you leave, take that book with you. I've all ready taking the liberty to translate it for you, so you should have no problems reading it. It just contains a few simple starter spells to get you started in your studies." Destra didn't move from her current position on the bed. The manipulation had gone along smoothly up to this point, and hopefully the witch would believe it was all a mental dream. The last thing for the evening was for the witch to leave this dimension, and go back to her daily routine.

Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:03 pm

It did make sense that this dimension would eventually take a toll on the witch. This place was like a dream but was not and it almost felt like she was sleeping but still awake. Even if she did doubt Destra's words, she had no way to really prove anything beyond her paranoia. The dreams felt as real as if she were awake. One way or another, accepting it and simply leaving was the safest bet for her right now.

Rising to her feet, the witch focused on remembering what she wore upon entering the room. The air shimmered about her as her loose fitting robes appeared on her body once more. At least she was leaving this monster on her own power and clothed. Looking at the black book, Kanoe was already eager to find what secrets lay hidden in those pages. Destra ordered her to take the book and made it sound like she had homework to do before her next lesson. It was of no consequence though. She wanted to learn more about this dream seer thing anyway. At the very least, most monsters would not be able to bother her in her dreams or she hoped not.

"Thank you," she mummured softly, looking away from Destra and moving over to pick up the book. Despite any help she received, the dream was still fresh on her mind. For now, she just wanted to be away from the monsters and clean up and rest. This succubus was still the enemy afterall. Bowing slightly and with book in hand, she steps through the door and into her room. The transition felt strange but at least she was safe in her room or as safe as one can be on this island.

Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10