View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 9:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 Afterschool studies in the classroom (Doko Kai) 

Post Afterschool studies in the classroom (Doko Kai)
Dokima kept her eyes straight onto her grimoire, anxious to look into it, during her stay at shokushu she has done nothing but read her grimoire, wearing her usual clothes, continuing to do this and she'll be in trouble. Shaking her head to snap herself out she opens up her textbook and begins to study, it's broad daylight outside so she has nothing else to do except study, she keeps her attention into her textbook. "This sucks...I have to stay after school all because of my hobby."

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:18 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: Afterschool studies in the classroom (Doko Kai)
Having grown tired of waiting for an opportunity to break the monotony, Doko Kai donned his ankle length, pitch black coat and started walking towards the school, seeking entertainment in some form. As he came nearer he lowered his hood, looking in disappointment into the empty classrooms, before spotting a room perfect for his intentions, with a single young, tempting girl.

Why wait in the shadows if I can bring them to you? viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6761

Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:14 pm

She shudders a bit from a uncomfortable feeling. Looking around, she shrugs it off and continues studying. "funny, I thought I sensed something watching me, could be a cat." She sighs, unbuttoning her shirt. "It's getting hot, I should have brought ice with me." She gets up and fans herself off. Heading to the door, reaching for it she stops. "Something's not right...I know this feeling...demon..." She turns back quickly, she couldn't pinpoint the exact location of the being near here but she knew it was close. She bites her lower lip and presses her back against the door.

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:27 pm
Profile YIM

As the young beauty unbuttons her shirt Doko licks his lips, lost in a daydream of what was to come, only to notice her standing to walk out. He couldn't let this opportunity pass! He stretched his energy, focusing on the shadows in the door, locking it quickly, at the same time he started to stand tall, showing his onyx black hair, than his pale, smooth skinned face, split by a wide grin, in the window.

Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:33 pm

She looks at the window, spotting the demon her eyes widen- ah...a...ah...n.no...noo...-she turns to the door trying to open it, only to fail since it's locked- "K..Kyaaaaaaah!!! Someone...someone help me! Help me!!!!!!" She pounds the door, looking back, she runs to the corner of the room. Stay away...go away...you're not the kind of demon I want to meet...go away... petrified she shakes her head in denial. it's...it's just a dream...just tell me it's just a dream, w..wake me up...I want to wake up!

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:34 am
Profile YIM

The demons grin widened as he opened the window, using the shadows to undo the latches, than slowly climbing in the room. "This is most assuredly no dream. I will go away though, when I'm bored with you." He finished climbing in, than turned around, deliberately showing his back to the beauty, to close the window.

Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:46 am

She shakes her head. "Impossible...this can't...no...help...someone help." She presses hard on the wall, taking off her glasses and wiping them, putting them back on to confirm she isn't seeing things, her eyes, filled with fear.- don't...don't come any closer...-she falls to the floor, seeing such a beast, she didn't want to be here at all.- I...need to get out of here.

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:55 am
Profile YIM

His grin widens as the young beauty wipes her glasses. "Having problems? Leave? Oh, now I couldn't allow that. You're to be my entertainment!" As he speaks, shadows erupt from the wall, quickly grabbing her ankles with bands like steel.

Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:15 am

She gasps, struggling to get free. "N...Noooooo!" She shakes her head, staring up at the demon. Her body shaking, her glasses slowly sliding off. Tears trickling from her eyes from fear, swallowing, her powers are completely useless for now.

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:01 am
Profile YIM

He grins down at her, using a shadow to push her glasses back up in place. "I want you to see me clearly. You'll be the first here..." His hands raise, unclasping his coat, than slowly pulling it off, revealing first his 4' pitch black wings, than drawing the eye to his exceptionally pale body, with no scars, nor markings of any type, and black, knee length shorts. "now, let's block this window, to earn more shadows to play with." He turned, pulling his coat up to cover the window, hooking it in place.

Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:14 am

She shakes her head, as the shadows engulf her, shuddering and struggling. "Stop..stop stop!" She shuts her eyes tightly, preparing what will happened to her body, thinking, all she needed to do was to endure, to make sure she doesn't fall in the grasps of the demon. "I don't...want to get eaten...let me go...let me go please..." She tries to pull her hands apart, she didn't want to give up.

Summoning
Modelling for Leriana

Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:43 am
Profile YIM

The grin froze on the demons lips as the student began telling him to stop. "Now why would I stop. You look absolutely... "He paused, searching for an appropriate response. Finally, deciding to play on her fear, "Delicious."
As he felt her struggle, Doko let the shadows stretch, taunting her with the possibility of freedom, while also stepping closer, unfurling his wings, letting her see those chances dwindle. As he got close enough, she should be able to notice the small, puckered scar, on his chest.

Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]