View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 7:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13  Next
 Dreamscapes (for Kanoe) 

Post Re: Dreamscapes (for Kanoe)
The imp seemed to struggle in trying to escape the binding. The field was hurting the creature but it was persistent in forcing out of the circle. "Ooof!" Kanoe was completely unable to defend herself by the little devil's telekinetic attack. The air was forced out of lungs as she slumped to her knees. Gasping for breath, the imp was able to escape the circle and get onto the bookshelf.

"And what of it?" she managed to gasp out, rising back to her feet, "Then you would have returned to hell and not the abyss. Banish only returns to home planes. So you are now free. Another monster on this island would not cause anymore problems. But one way or another, you will be leaving this room." Her mana flared as threads of darkness gathered in her hand. Fire would do little to a devil so it was going to have to be raw shadow and darkness element attacks. Hopefully she will not have to make too many holes in her wall because of this.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:12 am

Aziz gazed at her from his perch, he was ready to spring forth to evade attacks though it visibly relaxed at her words. "Over my dead body will I go back. After all Hell is, well, Hell. It's no pleasant place to be." But he reflected on what he heard,

[i[Monsters? Here?[/i] He knew that he had been best to gain more information on this place first. He watched the girls, both standing now and looking in his direction.

"I'll gladly leave ... of course I'll need information on this place first. Where is it? What it's called? What monsters?"

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:53 am

"Sorry, but you have nothing to offer for that information." She replied coldly, obviously not happy with a loose imp in her room. There was no reason to tell it anything about this horrible place. The witch was certain that imp could find out plenty sneaking about the island and inside the school. Or maybe a monster would eat the annoying pest and Kanoe would not have to worry about banishing it.

"And no, leaving is not enough to satisfy the requirement," Kanoe continued, "You may be able to cause us trouble but eventually you will make a mistake and you will be back in hell. So leave or get back in the circle. A pity our relationship could not have gone better. You were doing so well too." She pouts slightly, annoyed that their first deal ended up like this. But at least they successfully summoned a creature.

Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:25 am

Again the imp grinned as he snapped his fingers, Claire vanishing. "Oh, but I think I do have something you'd want, though of course I could be wrong about that." He glanced toward the window then back at her to ensure that their were no nasty surprises coming his way.

When he saw nothing coming he gestured pointing a finger at the closed window without taking his eyes off her telekinetically opening up the window allowing a gentle breeze into the room.

"Tsk, tsk, everything was going fine until you wanted to send me back to that infernal place. Right now, your companion is experiencing what Hell is truly like first hand."

Character Listing

Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:08 am

The witch glared at the imp as a bolt of darkness immediately left her hand, hopefully blasting the imp along with the wall behind it. "Bring her back, now!" She hissed venomously. Kanoe did not believe that a mere imp suddenly pulled Claire into the demonic planes of hell. Forcing a mortal into the outer planes was not something you can do with a snap of a finger. But one way or another, her lover was not with her or hidden away and this imp was the cause.

Her mana flared with her hatred as she prepared more bolts of darkness. At this point, she was more than willing to destroy this room if it meant removing this imp from existence. Strands of Kanoe's black hair rose off her shoulders, waving from unseen forces as her robes began to flow about her as well. Kanoe was not in mood for games and was not going to tolerate this.

Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:42 pm

The darkening of her mood became apparent as the sphere of darkness rolled over him, swarming over his scaley flesh. He did not even try to avoid the attack at all and disappeared from sight for a moment as the energy, or rather in this case darkness, washed over him.

When it cleared though he was grinning down at her from his perch unharmed, obviously immune or heavily resistant to the attack. "Ooooh, that tickles," it taunted. "Careful there, you'll never get your friend back if something were to happen to me."

The thing seemed rather gleeful, delighting in her anger. Of course he made a mistake forgetting momentarily that she was a spellcaster and knowledgable in the working of magic. He was not strong enough to gate someone to another plane of existence but he could transport them or objects short distances that he had learned to do over the centuries. But it was the same result, Claire was gone and where she was only Aziz knew.

Character Listing

Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:03 pm

Being taunted only angered the witch further as the spidery word of magic crawled through the room. Wisps of shadow swirled in the palm of her hand. Kanoe ignored the risks and poured more of her mana and power into her spells. Lets see if this tickles the little imp. Thrusting her palm out, the witch lets forth a sharp cry of pain as the bolt blasts forth towards the imp. It may be resistant to dark element, but the bolt still gave a concussive blast upon contact. Perhaps pure force and pressure will make the thing flinch.

The witch pants softly from exertion, her mana still channeling through her body. Her blood felt like it was on fire but it was also an intoxicating feeling. Her hand throbbed painfully, becoming bruised from the spells backlash due to lack of control. But Kanoe was pissed off. She hated this little pest and how it was toying with her and her lover. She was the one that someone this creature and now she was going to deal with. It was just one little imp right?

Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:14 pm

Seeing the shadowy wisps in her palm Aziz still grinned at her from his perch. He did not react straight away when she launched her bolt of crackling dark energy. He responded a bit too late as he attempted to spring away into the air and fly out of the bolt's path.

He wasn't stupid and realized what it could do. But the bolt slammed into it. The force threw him back so that his body was flung back smacking against the wall then tumbling down it to land in a heap against the floor.

He grabbed the side of his head with one hand as the wind was driven out of him. He seemed dazed though unhurt other then the throbbing pain pulsing in his back were he collided with the wall.

Character Listing

Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:38 pm

The imp was a bit too cocky and was punished for it. The blast sent the little devil into the wall and then down to the floor. Kanoe's hand ached but she quickly capitalized on the imp's mistake. The dark witch ran over and immediately slammed her foot on the creature's arm and wing to keep it from flying off again. "Now then.." she hissed, "Return Claire now or I will send you back to hell wingless." Her heel ground into the thing's arm and wing to emphasize her point.

She was unsure if the creature would be able to blink out from under her foot. But even then hopefully the damage would be enough to leave the imp less agile than before. Without a wing and an arm, this creature would just be prey for all the other little devils on his hellish home plane. Fingers twitch as even flexing them sent waves of pain over her hand and down her arm. Kanoe would be feeling this backlash for some time.

Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:44 pm

"AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" The imp howled shrilly as it attempted to tug it's hand and wing out from under her to free them. But the imp was not that strong though. Long ago he had learned a little magic from a sorcerer that he corrupted. He could teleport himself short distances, nothing like other devils though his was a learned ability not an innate one,

Similar to what he did to Claire he could do to himself to escape. There was only one problem with that, he needed two hands to do so in order to do such magic on himself.

He had an easier time transporting other peaple and objects which he could do one handed through mild concentration.

"Ok, ok ... but I need the other hand to bring her back."

Character Listing

Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:17 am

Whether Kanoe believed the imp or not she was not about to give the monster any sort of break now. She ground her heel again. "Then you better learn quick, pest. I thought you were Aziz the mighty slayer of Gabriel.." she mocked, "There is nothing keeping you from escaping should I release your wing and arm. So you best think very fast on how to bring my Clarice back to me. I am not pleased with these games, imp."

The witch's emotions continued to flare with anger and rage from this ordeal. There would be no more deals. Kanoe was going to get her lover back one way or another or else. She would not mind killing this little monster. Little or not, it would be at least one monster slain under her belt. Hey, got to start somewhere in fighting back against this island.

Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:40 am

He screamed again in pain, tugged to get his hand and wing free but couldn't. "I need both hands to scry on her, she may not be in the same place OOOOOOOOOOWWWWW -tug, tug-."

There came a knock at the door, a feminine voice on the other side asking if everything was alright. People must have heard the screams and gathered out in the hall out of curiousity. The imp opened his mouth as if about to say something but thought better of it seeing that whatever distraction it could get out of matters probably won't be enough to help him out of this jam.

Instead his eyes flickered up to Kanoe as if he was pleading with her. "I can't brake my word in an agreement," he whispered, then winced as pain flared up in his limbs. He tugged again and again to little effect. He was being truthful about bargains though he had to fulfill the letter of his agreement at the least if he were to get the agreed upon terms, another difference between devils and demons since demons usually just took things rather then using bargains. At least that had been their preferred method of doing things.

Character Listing

Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:57 pm

Kanoe seemed to have completely ignored the knock at her door. The imp picked the wrong witch to piss off. "Fine," she replied coldly, still grinding her heel, "The agreement will be this. I remove my foot and in exchange you will return Clarice to this room and unharmed then you will step into that circle and allow yourself to be banished. If you even say anything else besides 'I accept', say goodbye to your wings and arms. I suggest you not forget that even mortals can bite back during your stupid little games.."

Only when the imp accepts this agreement will she remove her foot. The imp better hope this is not a lie for its sake. Kanoe was already considering cutting this creature open to learn more about the physical forms of demons. It would be a satisfying experiment for her current anger she was feeling.

Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:14 pm

"O ... o ... kay," he managed, though as he was released he clambered up to his feet flexing his bruise hand slowly and painfully. He flapped his wings slowly too as if working kinks out of the muscles there though he did not fly, he didn't trust flight at this stage either.

Now Kanoe didn't specify a time frame so he could transport her to this room after Claire had been long dead and buried though he figured that if he did that then he wouldn't last that long to bring her back at all.

After a few seconds he began to weave his hands making the somatic gestures necessary to cast his spell, another he had picked up from the damned wizard. He made no sound, silently casting his spell, his eyes closing for close to a minute before reopening.

He made a quick little gesture causing an audible pop as if air was suddenly shunted out of position and there was Claire, she looked whole and unharmed, her blue eyes glancing around in confusion.

"What the ..." she began as the imp began a slow march back to the circle.

Character Listing

Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:12 pm

The imp got up and took its time working the damaged muscles. Before Kanoe completely lost her patience though, the creature began to channel its mana into a spell and instantly brought Clarice back to her. Naturally her lover was confused on what just happened. But now it was time to ensure that the other part of the deal was followed through.

"Good," she said softly, "You are capable of at least following some directions. If you wanted to stay out of hell, you should have learned to be obedient. Now, you will never be summoned by anyone on this island again you little brat." As she spoke, the witch slowly picked up a large tome and quietly stepped closer to the imp as it walked towards the circle. With a swing, she intends to bring the tome down on the little devil's head to knock it out completely. The creature had already proven to be impossible to work with and she was going to take no more risks in this. This imp was going home one way or another.

Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13  Next