View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 3:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Transfered Authority (Vera) 

Post Re: Transfered Authority (Vera)
She did not expect much from the threat. Leriana would have accepted any sort of punishment whether it be justified or not. A bit drone like but at least the woman was not entirely a yes girl. Vera preferred to have Prefects that can think for themselves while still being under her control. Her polite gesture was declined which left things in a slightly awkward position. Not really interested in hinting or beating around the bush, she saw it better to be direct with this woman.

"Do prepare some tea, Miss Vallori," she ordered calmly. The Head Girl would wait patiently as she lets the woman search through the kitchen for the proper items to make the tea. Only when Leriana returned would she continue. "It is not necessarily required that a Prefect pleasure a Head Girl. But I am not surprised that Miss Ivanova taught such lessons to you," she said with a faint smile, "Such minor things can be left to your judgement. As long as your primary duties are completed, you and I will not have any problems."

Vera allowed the tea to be poured for her or waited for Leriana to catch on to being a servant. "Were you on any particular assignments before your transfer? I would not wish to leave your work unfinished from this sudden act. Also do you have any questions for me?" She sipped her tea lightly as she waited to learn more about her newest Prefect.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:07 pm

At once, Miss Matsumoto. Leriana rose to her feet almost instantly and moved into the kitchen when Vera ordered her to prepare some tea. There were a few frantic seconds of her searching through the unfamiliar kitchen, but she found the things she needed in quick order. She had to guess exactly how Vera liked her tea, but she had made such guesses before with teachers and had found her instincts for such things were usually correct. All she could do was hope that they would serve her well this time.

She came out of the kitchen with the things she had grabbed on a tray that she had found. The tray was placed on the table in front of Vera, and Leriana poured a cup of tea for Vera without hesitation. As she did she answered the white haired head girls questions. I was not on any specific assignment Miss Matsumoto. As for questions ... How is the Tea? And would you like me to move from my current dorm room to another? Leriana waited for Vera to take a sip before asking her how the tea was, her entire body hoping that she had got it right/ Only when that question was answered did she ask the second question.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:44 pm

Vera moved from her desk to the table as Leriana worked frantically to please her. The woman acted quickly, perhaps a bit too quickly. She did not say anything though as the Prefect returned with a tray and poured a cup for her. Leriana remained standing as she answered the question and asked some of her own.

She sipped the tea lightly before setting it back down on the tray. "You will need to move to a new dorm that is within my jurisdiction. I currently have one other Prefect by the name of Clarice Rossignol. You may or may not be working with her in the future. I will leave it to both of you to divide up the sections that must be monitored. I am sure she will be pleased to have some of the burden off her shoulders," she replied calmly, "Now.. You have made one mistake in your duties so far. Do you know what it was, Leriana?"

Her voice was calm. She did not seem angry for the mistake and seemed to be merely saying the mistake as a simple fact. For now, since the woman is new she would be light in her punishments lest things grow sour.

Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:10 am

Leriana nodded when Vera said she was to move dorm to one within her jurisdiction, it made sense. Already her mind was working, trying to determine how quickly she could move her things, as well as Alisha's, and how many helpers she would have to rope in. She knew about Clarice, and made a quick mental note to try and find some time to talk with her to make sure the two prefects would not end up stepping on each other's toes, yet ensure all areas of Vera's responsibility were patrolled.

Her thoughtful look froze for a moment when Vera mentioned Leriana had already made one mistake. She went through her actions, her mind working furiously as she tried to locate it. But even if she had a few guesses she could not bring herself to pick one. If she said the wrong one it would make it worse, whereas if she said she didn't know it might make it slightly worse. A much safer course of action. But that didn't stop her from screaming at herself internally, a flare of hatred at her own failure that would show up to Vera's empathy quite clearly. I am sorry Miss Matsumoto, I do not know. That flare of hatred become a simmering flame as she actually admitted it aloud, although nothing of that showed up on her face. After all, it was directed internally, not at any external thing.

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:27 am

The Head Girl smiled faintly as Leriana admitted her ignorance. Though she was a perfectionist herself, she did find some enjoyment in taking such students down a few notches. "Hmm, then I shall inform you," she said softly, "But first, kneel. Until I say otherwise, you will kneel at my side when you come to report and speak to me. A minor punishment for your first minor mistake." Once Leriana complied, she would reach down and lightly stroke the woman's cheek.

"You have been my Prefect for only a few minutes now," she began, "There is no way for you to know what I want. When you complied with my order, you should have asked what type of tea and how I wanted it. Now you made those decisions for me blindly. In your position and responsibility, blind decisions can cause harm to many students and even me." Fingers ran through the woman's hair as if stroking a pet. "Now.. What have you learn, Leriana?" Her voice was firm but there was no anger. Vera could feel the struggle within her new servant. How this woman was trying hard to impress her only to fail at a simple task. It produced such unique auras for her to feel.

Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:42 am

Leriana watched Vera closely, wondering slightly at the faint smile that Vera had when she admitted she did not know. She had no idea why Vera would smile, hadn't Leriana just failed in her duties? It didn't make any sense, and although her confusion did not show it would flare for a moment in her mind before Vera ordered her to kneel. Instantly Leriana dropped to her knees next to Vera, settling herself down into a position that she could keep for extended periods of time, something she had been taught by one of the teachers here. She listened intently as Vera explained her mistake, not letting herself react to the gentle touches. She had no idea if Vera expected her to, and after her earlier mistake she was not about to risk her position by taking initiative and trying to do something without requiring specific instructions.

Leriana hesitated for a moment after Vera's question, carefully running the answer through her mind before she spoke. To not make decisions impulsively and assume I know what to do. To ask or defer decisions to you, and not to rush in eagerly and try to do something without first establishing how it is to be done. Mentally Leriana was screaming at herself, and although she let out none of the bitterness that she was directing at herself it overwhelmed all other emotions she could feel.

Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:26 am

"Good girl," she gave a small praise to the woman, "You are learning from your mistakes quickly. Perhaps you will grow to become something more than even your last position offered. Do not forget the lessons I teach, Leriana. I do not like repeating myself." Cala had provided enough frustration during her training phase and it was refreshing to have an already pre trained Prefect now in her possession.

Vera drew her hand away from Leriana and returned to drinking her tea. "The tea is wonderful dear," she finally answered, "How long will it take for you to move into your new Prefect room in Dorm B?" Generally there was only need for one Prefect per dorm. If there are more available, they could expand and put Prefects in every floor of every dorm giving further moderation of the student body.

The Head Girl looked down at Leriana and blinked for a moment. "Your skirt is wrinkled," she said seriously. A faint smirk would spread slyly across her lips as the woman would no doubt look and provide another spark of emotions. "My my, you are so nervous," she giggled softly, "My apologies, you are just so uptight that I could not help myself. Your professionalism pleases me greatly. If there is anything you require to assist in your duties, do ask."

Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:52 am

Leriana couldn't help but smile ever so slightly at the praise, although she clamped down on it after a moment. But nothing she did could hide the surge of joy that spread through her at the praise, and Vera's empathy would let her know just how much Leriana loved those words. Of course not, Miss Matsumoto. I promise to do what I can to ensure you do not have to. Leriana remained otherwise motionless as Vera withdrew her hand and commented on the tea.

Another surge of joy spread through Leriana as her guess turned out to be good, but she still remembered the lesson. No more guessing what Vera would want, she would ask and act on the information provided. I should be able to have everything moved well before curfew tomorrow. I have a few friends who will help me move, but it is late and if I move tonight there is a chance some students will be out after curfew. Unless you wish me to be settled in my new room tonight of course, in which case ... I should be able to get everything moved within a few hours or so.

What Vera said next startled Leriana and she glanced down hurriedly. It had been ... years since she had her uniform in such a disrespectful state, and when one of her teachers had made it clear she was to kneel for him whenever he gave her private 'tuition' she had practised dropping to her knees in such a way that her uniform remained crisp to the point where it was a natural reflex. She frowned as she noticed her skirt was as crisp as ever, and as she looked back up at Vera and saw the amusement, something that was proven by the soft giggle that followed, she realised Vera had been playing a trick. Leriana smiled, casting aside her worry and simply happy that she had provided something to Vera. She considered just how she could tell Vera that, but could come up with no real way short of blurting it out, and that idea seemed wrong. There is nothing ... actually how do you prefer your tea? I would like to know so that I do not repeat that particular mistake again.

Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:14 am

The woman seemed so happy to have done the right things and be the source of some minor amusement to the Head Girl. Vera finished her tea as her Prefect spoke and sets it back down on the dish on the tray. "That will not be necessary. You may begin moving tomorrow. Hmm... I suppose there is nothing more I can ask of you tonight. Continue making my tea that way. It will suffice," She said as she rose to her feet.

With it reaching the later hours, Vera stretched gently and pulled her silver hair back behind her shoulders. She walked past her Prefect as she proceeded towards the bathroom. "I suppose I should clean up and figure out what to have for dinner. You are dismissed for now Leriana and I do hope you enjoy your time under my supervision." With that, the Head Girl stepped into the bathroom and began to undress to prepare for a shower. She would usually have Cala prepare her dinner and her shower but her pet was not here. Leriana she was not going to force as she had no real reason to until she learns a bit more about the woman.

Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:35 am

Leriana noded when Vera confirms that it will be ok to move tomorrow to her new dorm, and that the tea was fine. As Vera rose from her chair and stretched, dismissing Leriana, Leriana saw a chance to earn some favour. Or at least try to. Is there anything I could do to help you, Miss Matsumoto? For now Leriana remained on her knees. If Vera said she did not want help than Leriana would instantly leave, if not she would do everything she could to help Vera. After what felt like, at least to Leriana, a shaky start with her new Head Girl Leriana was eager to redeem herself.

Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:46 am

It was an expected question but Leriana would not get a clear answer. She had dismissed woman, anything the Prefect does now would be without her order. "Do as you wish," Vera answered simply. The silver haired woman left the door open a crack as she began to remove her uniform. The student would hear the shower turning on. Whether the woman stayed now or not would be Prefects decision alone. The Head Girl merely continued as if she did not have an extra set of hands in her room.

Once nude, Vera stepped into the shower and welcomed the warm water that is now cascading down her face and chest. She stretched, feeling the faint aches of her many days of near nonstop working. But such was common for one in her position though the occasional visit from a monster tended to force her body to relax and rest after long hours of sex and rape. Sighing softly, she prepared a soapy rag and began to clean the days events from her body.

Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:12 pm

Leriana considered her options, her choices. She definetly felt like she had started poorly with Vera, and wanted a chance to redeem herself for that. But Vera had essentially said she was not to do anything without an order from her, and she had not specificaly ordered Leriana to do anything for Vera. She had dismissed her, which could very well be her expecting her to leave.

Leriana rose to her feet, initially intending to take the safe option and just leave. But she couldn't resist making one final offer to try and get into the good books of her new Head Girl. Miss Matsumoto I would like to provide you with anything that makes your life easier. If you would like I could cook you something to eat? She offered, not noticing that some of the desperation she felt at wanting to redeem herself had slipped into her voice. Not that it would have mattered to the empath Vera. It was obvious that Leriana wanted to serve Vera, was happy to do anything, and yet would do nothing without order. She had been scolded for acting without clarification or order once, and she would not risk another.

Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:18 pm

Any issues with Leriana were not really her fault in a way. The Head Girl simply had no reason to trust this Prefect that was being pushed onto her. She prefered to use servants that were trained by her personally. But this woman has already been trained by Katya. No matter how Vera thought about the matter, it did seem like nothing but trouble. Then again, Cala took just as much time and trouble if not more.

Hearing the woman plea for some sort of response, Vera stopped before entering. She did not have time to speak about every little detail. She did not like such an inexperienced woman deciding matters but she also did not like mindless drones either. So to save time, she merely gave an answer. "Fine, you have my blessing," she said, looking back at the other woman, "Make what you wish and serve it properly." With that, she disappeared into the shower and soon steam flowed lightly from the bathroom. It would be some time before the Head Girl returns in nothing but a bathrobe to see what her new Prefect had prepared for her.

Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:42 am

As Vera gave her the freedom to prepare whatever she wanted Leriana moved towards the kitchen, determined to do the best she could. It had been a while since she had cooked, Alisha had seen to that, and food tech wasn't one of her classes. But that didn't mean she was unable to cook, she had taken food tech as a class during High School, and her marks had been her usual 100 for that class.

It took her a few minutes to search the kitchen, and she rapidly went through the various dishes she knew how to cook, marking them as possibilities as she found all the ingrediants and tools required to prepare them. Vera was Japanese, so it made sense that she would naturally prefer Oriental dishes, rather than the Western dishes that she prefered. She carefully considered what she could make, ignoring the steam that was slowly flowing from the bathroom.

In the end she settled on a Thai-Style Tempe with Carrots and Basil. It was Thai, rather than Japanese. But it should be a similar enough general taste. Of course she had no idea when Vera would finish her shower and emerge from the bathroom, and was afraid of asking. She had no idea if Vera prefered to have the meals ready early, and be able to start eating sooner even if it wasn't at the best possible temperature, or have to wait a little bit to have it freshly cooked.

Leriana shrugged, and let her instinct guide her as to when she started cooking. And, as usual when she was serving a teacher or Head Girl, her timing was uncannily accurate. She had just finished serving what she had cooked and placing everything perfectly on the table moments before Vera emerged from the bathroom in her robe.

Leriana turned to face Vera before bowing and starting to leave. If Vera said a word to stop her she would, gladly. But if not, she had been dismissed, and so she was leaving until next week when she would report back.

Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:35 pm

Only the faint glimmer of emotion could be felt through the walls as she took her shower. Leriana wanted an opportunity to show her loyalty to her. She could only hope this does not disappoint her as well. While troublemakers were naturally difficult to deal with, teacher's pets were just as bad if not worse. Such students always did what was necessary to get that letter grade they wanted. Companies and jobs had those types of people as well, those who do what they can to be noticed and rise to the top.

Vera took her time in the shower, allowing the new Prefect time to prepare a proper meal for her. She sighed softly as she knew that Leriana would fail in some form or fashion. Her expectation were simply different from Katya's. Already the Head Girl made note of errors as she slipped on her bathrobe and stepped out into the other room.

She could see an eastern dish prepared on the table. The timing was well done and the food at least smelled good. But once more Leriana proved that she only did the bare minimums in proving her loyalty. The Prefect had already bowed and was moving to leave the room. The Head Girl could only sigh and shake her head. "So you are not going to push me into my chair?" she replied cooly, "You asked for an opportunity to make my life easier and I gave it to you in more ways than one. And yet you consider one task enough? If I were to ask you to pick up trash, would you just pick up one piece and consider the task done and that I would be satisfied? Were you trained at all by Katya or did she just let you run wild?"

Leriana was proving that she was a bare minimum type of worker. It was becoming apparent that this Prefect was going to be less than adequate unless the woman changed her narrow view of this role. Vera said no more and moved to take her seat infront of the steaming hot food. She was not going to deny herself dinner over the matter.

Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next