View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 7:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Dreamscapes (for Kanoe) 

Post Re: Dreamscapes (for Kanoe)
The book had been about ready to collide with the thing's head when the book was hit by something that looked like dark plasma and knocked away, what was left of it anyway. The imp hopped away catching Kanoe out of the corner of his eye and reacting to her instinctively.

It grinned as it tilted it's head at her, despite the pain he had been in. Another plasma bolt had been hurtled at her, one which she narrowly avoids. The source for this mana had been Clarice herself, her hands shrouded in dark energy as she hurtled these orbs at her lover.

Now Kanoe never specified when he had to get into the circle as well. This version of Clarice was an illusion. In fact her earlier incarnation was an illusion as well that he generated. Using it to trick Kanoe and making her believe that she summoned him in the first place as suggested by his illusion of Clarice.

Now he had to bring the real Clarice here though he seemed to be in no hurry to do so as he ran as fast as his little legs would carry him as he took cover from the incoming plasma, of course he knew it wasn't real but if he acted unconcerned it could give his game away.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:00 am

The book was knocked away as magical bolts of darkness were thrown her way. Kanoe was lucky to dodge them as she looked back at Claire who as preparing more. What was going on? Is the imp somehow controlling her lover? The witch was very vulnerable to magicks that effected the mind. She fully believed that the illusion before her was real and attacking her.

"Claire!" she released her mana, not wishing to hurt her lover, "Snap out of it." Kanoe did not trust her control enough to cast a spell that would only knock out the woman. The witch would be forced to use physical means to hopefully contain the fellow mystic. She tried to keep low as she tried to close the distance quickly. Thankfully with Natsuki's and Taisie's training, she was a bit more athletic and even knew a little self defense. She just needed to take the woman down and get that imp... Hopefully.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:21 am

Aegir shuddered at the memory of Taisie. His encounter with her had been particuliarly brutal for him though it was primarily due to his vulnerabilities to electrical attacks that did him in. Even with the inhibitors in place he was still dreadfully vulnerable to that element.

He even lost a tentacle in that attack. Of course he was safe now, being in Kanoe's head had that advantage since even if he manifested there he would mot be susceptible to attacks that dealt with his phyically form, mental if his subject was aware of his presence though at most he could be expelled from a mind.

Kanoe drove forward only finding that she hit some unseen object in her path. The imp and his telekinesis slamming against her ships in order to trip her up. Clairice raining the plasma at her as the imp cackled from beneath a chair. "Subdue her! She'll pay for what she did to my hand and poor, poor wing."

Character Listing

Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:31 am

"Ugh!" She gasped as she felt pure force slam right into her hips. The witch stumbled to the floor as her lover released several bolts of plasma down on her body. Kanoe could not defend herself as the bolts came down on her, shredding her robes and battering away at her pale skin. She groaned in pain as her entire body ached from the spells from her own lover. Fighting both the imp and Clarice had put the dark witch in a bad position. The imp would just interupt any form of attack and defense while the mystic rained magic down on her helpless form.

Now on the floor and being pelted with magic, Kanoe could only curl up and endure the pain. "Claire stop this!" she gasped out, her robes now in tatters and her pale skin has various welts over it now. At least the spells were not strong enough to be lethal but something tells her the imp wants her to be alive to pay her back for what happened earlier.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:19 pm

Clarice's mana flares once more as her cast her spell down at her lover. Her arms were wretched away as if by hands driven to the floor in a fierce grip. She smiled down at Kanoe then knelt beside her. On one knee know she ran a hand down her chest, it trickling against the portions of bare flesh that it encountered.

The imp came into view, walking forward with that grin still on his face. He walked passed her and was busy at the magical circle for a moment, ruining some of the glyphs. He then stepped into it with ease, turned towards Kanoe and still grinning he addressed her.

"What now? I'm in the circle. Oh, do be a sweetheart, dump on of your spells into her hand."

Clarice nodded as he stood up, mana flaring over her hands as she summoned up the concentration necessary to discharge another bolt as directed.

Character Listing

Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:03 am

She felt her arms being grabbed by unseen forces and she was pulled down to the floor face up. Her lover was lightly caressing her barely covered chest as the imp proceeded to ruin the summoning circle. Kanoe struggled against her bonds but they did not budge as the devil mocked her. "Let me go!" she growled angerly, "Claire don't do this!"

Her lover was preparing another spell, intending on taking her hand completely out of the picture. She struggled desperately to get free. Losing a hand would make spellcasting much more difficult though in her current position spells would be last thing she would be able to do. The imp was going to get its revenge and there was nothing she could do to stop it.

Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:38 am

"Let's see ... bring Clairice back, check, get back into the circle, check," the imp checked off things as Clarice or rather the illusion of her unleashed it's incantation. A hot plasma bolted fired from one of her hands hitting it's mark since Kanoe could not move it out of the way to avoid it.

The spell had been severly dialed down, causing burns to spread over the hand though no blistering heat that would take the hand as it was incinerated had been used. It seemed that in time use of the hand would be restored though of course not in the immediate future.

Coming out of the circle the imp came closer, a small scaly hand coursed over her leg, lifting the tattered robe as it moved. "Hurts doesn't it? And that's nothing, I think your mental anguish will be more ... severe."

Character Listing

Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:25 pm

Kanoe screamed in pain as her hand was burned and became unusable. She continued to groan as her hand continued to sting. Her body writhed on the floor, pinned down by her lover's magic. The imp left the circle, leaving only the banishment unchecked. The dark witch kicked her legs in a futile attempt to get the devil away from her as it ran its small hand up her leg. Her tattered robes were lifted higher, revealing more of her pale skin and bruished flesh.

"Get off of me you pest!" she hissed, "You agreed to be banished as well.." Kanoe gasped in pain, her body still aching all over from the damage those spells did to her. Her hand throbbed and any attempt to move a finger sent stabs of pain right down her arm. The little creature was not going to kill her but she was unsure what to expect for mental anguish from such a small creature.

Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:44 pm

"Oh, I don't think you're up to banishing me but you can do so when your hand heals in a few days. Time was never specified either." He paused, then his hands gripped her ropes, a small wince coming over his features give his battered and bruised hand. He tore the shredded clothing, still grinning he inspected her body and undergarments.

"Get off on you ... say I can do that ..." he said as he deliberately twisted her words. He snapped his fingers, then pointed towards her breasts where Clarice knelt back down, grabbed her bra and snapped it in the middle, something she only managed to do because the material had been damaged by plasma attacks earlier.

Her breasts spilled out. "Noce tits," the little imp commented as he walked over to her legs fingering the hem of her panties as he did so. He once more snapped his fingers and pointed, this time at a leg. Clarice invoked a spell then lifted Kanoe's leg as she moved it aside for the imp, placed it back on the floor.

The imp shimmered, a blue field surrounded it for a second then dissipated. Clarice's spell, a protective ward to make him resistant to bludgeoning attacks already assuming that she was going to try and kick him if he got within range of her legs.

Character Listing

Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:33 pm

"No! Claire!" Her lover tore open her black bra causing her large E cup tits to bounce free. No matter how loud she yelled, her lover did not respond. Kanoe then remembered about the knock at her door. Students could hear outside so she began to cry out for help hoping they would go and get help. It was a cruel hit to her pride but it was better than watching her lover be under this imp's control.

Kanoe tried to scoot her body back and away from the approaching creature. Its little fingers ran along her panties before ordering her lover to cast another spell. Her leg was pulled to the side and then another spell was cast on the imp itself. The protection was not really necessary as the dark witch was in no position to fight back anymore. All she could do now was cry out for the students in the hall and try and close her thighs.

Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:52 pm

"Help! Help! Someone, anyone!" The imp cried out then cackled. "I've generated a sound bubble when you were busy trying to avoid plasma bolts. Sound does not pass out of it or into it from outside it's radius. Of course."

The imp's scaly little hand caressed her leg seeing how she tried in vain to move it away from his touch. A hand reached up to her waist, a tiny claw piercing the side of her panties. He then removed them, sniffed the material then discarded it by flinging it unceramoniously over a shoulder. His eyes scrolled over the slit of her body as Clarice grab one of Kanoe's breasts giving it a squeeze.

She leaned down, snaking her tongue out of her mouth to lick at her nipple. The imp meanwhile caressed the slit of her sex with a hand that rubbed along it, the other vigorously rubbing her clit in a counter clockwise fashion.

Character Listing

Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:12 pm

The witch fell silent as she learned her cries would go unheard. Her panties were quickly torn away by the imps small hands. Claire was kneeling at her side, a hand stroking one of her large sensitive tits. "Ah.." a gasp escaped her lips as the luscious flesh was squeezed. Kanoe could feel her nipples hardening as warm blood and nectar began to reach the surface.

"St-Stop.." she gasped again as her lover's lips sealed over the swollen teat and began to lash her tongue of it. Each lash sent sparks flying as the tender nub pulsed with pleasure. Kanoe squirmed but she could do nothing to escape the woman's touch. Small fingers traced up and down her exposed netherlips. The tiny claws left behing a wild tingling as the Imp began to find out just what makes her tick. It did not take long for the creature to goad her clitoris from hiding. The small hand was perfect for taking a firm grip of the exposed nub and stroking it rapidly in a circular fashion. "Uhnn.. Please.. No.." Her hips rose off the floor, trying to shake the devious hands away from her. She did not want to lose like this.

Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:32 pm

Stopping did not seem to be on the minds of either. Clarice kneeling on one side of her, the imp on the other, they continued with their two pronged attack. As Clarice's tongue connected with her hardened nipple she licked it a few times before consuming what she could of her large breast as she suckled on it. Her fingers dug into both tits as they squeezed them harder in her grasp, relaxed them then squeezed them again.

The imp meanwhile taunted her with her own earlier words. "Sorry, but you have nothing that I want."

He waited for a moment, one hand still moving against her clit, the other bunching up to a fist that he pressed up against her sex that exerted a bit of force as it sank into her as he paused inside her when pressing his arm up to the forearm inside her then began moving it back and forth vigorously inside her as he continued to rub against her clit with the other hand.

Character Listing

Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:06 pm

"Uhhnn.." Kanoe could not contain her moans as her lover began to suck deeply on her tit. A few hard squeezes were more than enough to get her flow started as nectar fed into the woman's lips and began to squirt out of her other teat. Feeling the pressure release in her massive mammaries always felt so good for the witch. Her heels dragged over the floor as she continued to writhe and attempt to resist her attackers.

The imp's fist slid into her tight folds. Her muscles clenched around the invader as the little creature explored her depths. Her swollen pearl continued to throb sending ripples of pleasure through her loins and into her core. Already, Kanoe could feel heat rising in her cheeks as her body continued to grow hotter from her arousal. Being helpless and abused by her lover was doing wonders to her libido and the little imp was just adding fuel to the fire.

Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:08 pm

His fingers curled into a tiny fist as it began moving within her tight folds. He could see the sort of effect that he was having on her as he continued, a glazey look rested in her eyes as Clarice continued to suck on her breast, her mouth moving from side to side as her tongue swirled over her nipple as she gripped the other one in her hand.

He continued to rub her clit as he felt the tight confines of her body wrap around his arm as he moved it back and forth within her. His arm sinking deeper and deeper as it moved vigorously against her.

"Oh, you like that, don't you?"

He moved closer to her, his touch fading as it had been replaced by a tiny tongue lapping at her clit. His now free hand reached down and partly beneath her as his fingers traced against the crack of her rear. While he touched her a small cock unfurled from between his legs. It seemed to come out of nowhere as it prodded from his body like the blade of a switch blade that sprang to life when it had been triggered.

It had appeared to be hard and ready despite it's meager size in comparison to a human male it was quite tiny though of course if he were the same size as a human it would be safe to say that he would have been quite endowed.

He gazed at her, a grin stretched across his tiny face as if something had just occurred to him.

Character Listing

Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next