View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 10:33 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
 Two Outcasts (Beth) 

Still Beth thought it over a date with keemari seemed better then a return to class were she would stay for a while until she was sent to the dreaded basement. So Beth for the first time since she been introduced to this new tutour smiled and blushed and finally said, "yes would be nice."

If you want to RP with my character just send me a message.

Last edited by Beth on Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:18 pm
Profile WWW

I smile back at her. "I take it you want to go right now then to avoid that basement. I can always bullshit them later about how I got you to work hard out int he woods maybe... the cafteria owes me a favor or two and I'm sure I could get a picnic basket made in oh... Ten minutes?" I ask her.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:20 pm

Beth couldn't belive it how did he know she was thinking about the basement it seemed weird but weird was practically normal for shokushu high school. Beth then said, "You are really strange you know that, I know I said that before but you are. I never met a tutor that would do this for a student and then be willing to take the heat for it," when she said this the tone of her voice was tinged with admiration for what he was doing.

Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:31 pm
Profile WWW

"Hey, it wasn't too long ago for me to be learning and I understand teachers can be jerks and that we need to have fun and normaly while girls have no problem getting a guy if there hot like you, men are in short supply so I have an advantage here, guess I'm a little more care free knowing that, but hey it's not like I'm sleeping with every co-ed here. Only the ones that intreast me." I tell her with a smirk.

I'm true to my word. I get us a picnic basket and we head to the woods, to a nice meadow I knew about with lots of red, pink, and blue flowers where we have ourselfs a meal and chat.

Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:34 pm

As Beth relaxes in the meadow surrounded by red and blue flowers and nothing but blue sky above her. She turned around to face Keemari and smiled, "So tell me was I meant to be getting punished by you, because this is pure torture."

Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:44 pm
Profile WWW

"Oh would you prefer this." I telll her with a smirk as I pull her over my knee and start to spank her lightly, almost jokingly, but in truth I was testing her reactions as I gave her five swats, light at first but they gained momentium as my nose sniffed the air to pick up any of her phermones or sexual excitement before I let her go with a smirk. "Or would you prefer a whip?" I ask her with a laugh.

Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:46 pm

As Beth let him spank her lightly with no resistance the moment he mention a whip she started to recover herself by planting her arms on the meadow floor and sitting up in keemari lap. She was close to now so close in fact she could hear him breath feel his chest move in and out and looked at him an said, "listen I not that easy, remenber I wont be like the other easy co'eds I different remenber. If you want me you got to work for it."

Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:04 pm
Profile WWW

"No need to lecture me Beth. Merely making a joke." I tell her as my arms wrap around her as she sits in my lap trapping her there. "So, not on the first time. I can understand that... how about a kiss though?" I ask her as I slowly move in to give her one.

Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:08 pm

As he slowly leans into give Beth a kiss she quickly raises a finger and puts it on his advancing lips. Shaking her head almost playful she then said, "you been nice so far I give you that. So I guess you deserve a reward." She removed her finger and kissed him lightly on the lips almost teasing him not daring to use her tongue and invade his mouth. Beth then broke off the kiss slowly and leaned back in his arms smiling, "So Keemari tell me what else have you got pland for this date of ours."

Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:47 pm
Profile WWW

"Oh so much more different form the girl I hear fucked a many teacher. I guess you were just trying to get expelled." I tell her with a smirk as I turn her around in my lap. "Since we have to get back soon to report in I thought I'd show you my real work first. I'm a botanist and it's about to start." I tell her.

This girl was responding well I thought. I would have to use the dual identity technique on her I thought to myself as the flowers suddenly started to spray pollen in the air, the pollen held magnificant colors for all to see, as if hundred perhaps even thousands small rainbows were flying down around us as I had put most of the food away. The only danger was that we would be covered in some pollen, but hey the show was worth it. "I call these my firework flowers. What do you think?" I ask her as the show went on for about thirty minute, new shapes and forms developing with every spray and colors.

Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:21 pm

As Beth watched the firework flowers explode in the air above she looked up amazed at the shapes they were creating. After one huge explosion she finally spoke saying, "their amazing but, these aren't normal flowers what have you done to them?" There was a suspicious tone to her voice as she turned around to look at him expecting a immediate response.

Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:50 pm
Profile WWW

"My orginal thought when creating them was to create wheat or grain type shooting like this so seed would spread out very quickly and be easy to farm. So I tried cross breeding certain plants togtether putting together all the plants that spray forth pollen although not quite like this. This is the end result. The hybrid didn't take hold with the wheat or grain, but I didn't want my creation to die so I planted it here and well you can see it's doing quite well." I explain to her.

Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:00 pm

"I think their brillant." She smiled looking at all the falling pollen which started to stick it her hair, "but is this all you do here what about all those co'eds. How do you find the time to plant your seed in their furrows as well do all this."

Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:11 pm
Profile WWW

"I'm very picky about my women, I just don't date anyone. I suppose it's a benfit when your the only guy avalible with as you say so many furrows to spread seed in, but what I look for is good soil and conditions for such seeds to take hold." I tell her with a smirk.

Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:17 pm

"So you look for good soil do you," she said with a smirk on her face, "and when you find this soil do feel the need plough it over and over again." As Beth flirted with him she shook her head playful enjoying the strange shower she was getting from the pollen from the flowers.

Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:49 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next