View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 8:27 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next
 Heritage (for Camryn) 

Post Re: Heritage (for Camryn)
The scene was relatively peaceful, I almost forgotten that just moments ago, I was being raped. Which still was in my head mind you. I have been wondering how this would go on, after all, none of this made sense. Our father wasn't a teacher, nor did he work any where close to such beautiful scenery. Although I didn't mind staying there and just take in the view, I might as well enjoy it before everything switched around. This thing as it seemed like, loved to play with someone's head. I was sort of impressed something like him would be able to make all of this up some how. There was a pause in between the scenes of course, my mind sort of wondered about, thinking of Dawn actually. Before all of this changed from me getting fucked, to this cliff over seeing the crashing of the water, I remembered the monster had said he met Dawn. I can hope that she had more of a better end then I have gotten, but he did say...something...

Before I was able to think of it, I heard a voice behind me. It does seem familiar, it has been so long since I heard his voice. It does seem very familiar to me, I can't quiet remember his face but I believe I can remember if I saw him. I turned around, and saw him. I think...that is him, my memory of our father is very fuzzy. I'm sure of Dawn saw him, she would remember him a lot better than I can. So, I stayed as quiet as I can, watching him as he slowly approached me on the edge of the cliff. I wish my memory of him wasn't so fuzzy, other wise this would be a lot easier. I always had Dawn at my side, I never...really thought about our parents. This is more then awkward.

(I apologize for the late reply, I been a bit busy recently.)

Camryn Portman, Dawn's younger sister.
Camryn's Bio: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6262

Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:44 am

Aegir could sense the doubt and confusion storming through her mind, some of it he would indeed keep, some of it would be discarded as time went by and she had a chance to interact with his illusions a bit more though he was always mindful of the flood of thoughts going through her head so as to better have a chance at altering things.

He glanced at his watch then looked back at her. "You ready? The ferry leaves in less than thirty minutes and I promised your mother that I'd get you girls back before lunch, she's planning on making a welcoming home lunch. She was thinking of going shopping later on today, tonight I think seeing as all the shops are closed for the Memorial Day holiday and all. Well, tomorrows Saturday and she still has girl's night and Sunday is no good for malls and such with everything closing early and the holiday on Monday where everything is going to be closed."

He explained the situation and why he was here at the school. Of course he said girls indicating more than one, a slip or was that intentional? Aegir directed things as they took shape gauging her reactions every step of the way. He figured that she would still be confused but at the same time some of her questions would be answered.

(not a problem)

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:41 pm

I still wasn't positive, as I have said before my memory of our father is rather hazy. Something about him did sort of seem familiar to me, I relaxed a little bit. However, I remembered that this was still an illusion, and after all, it's near impossible to forget what has happened. I guess I can sort of enjoy this while it lasted though. One thing, my "father" said caught my attention, he said girls with a s. Which meant I wasn't alone, or at least not here apparently. Dawn? Was it possible? What would she look like? Would it be like before she went to SHS? That made me even more curious. Stacked on that, apparently our mother was around too. Well, I have to give props to this thing though, he can be pretty creative. My memory of my mother is pretty fuzzy too, I'm pretty certain that Dawn has a better memory of our parents then I do. I was too small when the accident happened, Dawn had been around longer then I have, and she had a better memory then I have. Now I'm super curious.

I tried my best to sound normal as I could have. "Where is Dawn then...? I would have expect her to stayed here with me...or is she busy with something?" I wondered out loud, maybe if I saw Dawn, things would come better into perspective for me. If she was herself, then maybe even she'll give me some advice only sisters would give to each other. Then again, if this is all fake, it probably wouldn't happen. The monster wouldn't let it happen anyway.

Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:17 am

A raised brow as her father looked at her then chuckled. "Your sister is always busy. Always been from a young age. If not leading chers at rallies and sports or practice then it's running things on the swim team. She's a leader rather than a follower given the roles she's taken on.

"Anyway, she's waiting for us by the ferry. We're going to the mainland, home actually for the holiday. She got all the stuff you need packed up and there already, guess she's eager to see ma and to spend time off the island, doesn't happen all that often."

Aegir was manipulating the illusion of course. He had direction of course though he was debating on some of the later points and of course he had to adapt things to Camryn's actions.

Of course most of the memories that he had accessed for this had been Dawn's and not her own. Things that he had done automatically when encountering her. He had to access them to pull up Kim's behavior prior to his attempt in impersonating her lover. Along the way though there had been other things that he did not need that he used now.

Waiting her father walked with her in the direction of the ferry.

Character Listing

Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:52 pm

Things continued to be a bit off, I know about what Dawn has been doing, and it just seems too obvious, or something off for it to be mentioned that way. Although, if he can make all of this happen, I wouldn't put it past him to miss some stuff regarding our lives.

I guess it can't be helped, I can keep playing along and see how it turns out. I wish I had a better memory of my father, or I wouldn't have to go through with this. "Alright, lets go then..."

(Sorry for the very short post, I'm a bit uncertain of what I should reply with.)

Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:00 am

Walking along the two would speak of this and that, minor topics as they engaged in small talk as they went along. The pair eventually arrived at the ferry, a man had been waiting along a wooden deck and nodded at the pair as they approached.

When they had been aboard he knelt and untied the vessel from the dock then rolled away the boarding ramp. Obviously he was not going with them to the mainland but stay here to load and unload ferries that arrived here.

"Slow poke." a voice chimed in from behind her, feminine and as she turned to witness the speaker she saw Dawn standing on the deck of the ship.

There were other students behind her in the distance and their relatives that had come to collect them. It seemed as if no one had been allowed to leave the island if not in the presence of a family member. But now most of her family had been here with her.

A hand rested on her shoulder, her father's, as he clasped her there gently. He smile, well grinned as the two saw one another. He seemed nonplused about the situation as if Dawn had not been missing at all.

(that's alright, I know where things are heading anyway with variations here and there based on what occurs in the RP anyway so posts need not be long at this stage.)

Character Listing

Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:52 pm

The ferry was a surprise to me, then again, I never know what he can bring up here now. There was something old school about it all. Then, I saw Dawn, her apparent was something that caught my attention, her hair was full blonde, no pink streaks that I have grown to like. This monster has been...very careful with it all, I'll give him that much. I wasn't sure what to say to her at this point, nor what I would say to our father either. I have hoped this was the real, legit Dawn I know, then I could ask her. She is the only one I know who knows our father, or our parents as a whole, I barely remember them. Might as well say something simple, to play along, there was no point until I found a way out, or a flaw in his...re imagine.

"Sigh, quiet Dawn..." I said quietly, before running my hands through my hair.

Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:19 am

"Well your here now so I guess we can get going."

She went aboard the little ship with her father in tow. Others had already boarded the vessel, parents and their children either sat on benches on the ship's deck or stood in small groups chatting away with one another.

"Time away from school will be great, even for a couple of days it's nice to see home again."

When everyone had been aboard the ferry it started out cutting across the waters. The island growing smaller and smaller in the distance as dawn watched it shrink from the aft of the ship. The wind whipped in her hair causing it to dance around her face.

There had not been the pink highlights in her hair, Aegir knew of the change by reading the reaction in Camryn's mind. Of course he had not encountered her in such a state and had not accessed the latest changes in Camryn's own mind about that just assuming that things had stayed the same more or less on that front.

Character Listing

Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:05 pm

I sat on the edge of the boat, just watching the water pass. Trying to think to myself, what I should do at this moment. There wasn't much I can do exactly, I am sort of trapped in this place so I can't exactly do anything about it. Where this is all going is beyond me, honestly I have no clue what the monster has in mind at this point in time, but then again being attacked wasn't something I expected either. So what the hell is the deal anyway? I shook my head a little, before running my hands through my hair and gave a sigh. I guess I have nothing to do but wait... for something anyway. Seriously though, what is the deal? You think something like him would enjoy the continued ravagement, but I guess I was wrong on that point too. Or, is this...to hide something he is doing to me right now?

Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:56 am

Keeping her off balance seemed to be what he was doing here. Of course he was enjoying her body but he was an odd creature in that he had been influenced by human minds that he had consumed in the past. He desired to be appreciated. Sometimes he did not bother with things such as this, sometimes he did, it all depended on his moods and how much energy he wished to exploit not that doing so caused much.

There were matters that had floated through his mind, one would end as was now, one was different. He supposed he could combine the two and maybe he would but for now he let things progress simply. The ferry ride, the return home and meeting of her mother, going shopping (just the girls) and having a nice dinner.

Day to day things mixed in with all sorts of stimulus. It all seemed real enough or as real as it had from Aegir plucking things out of Dawn's head when he had been with her. But nothing seemed to happen throughout the day, at least nothing until she slept, a small tinking sound against her bedroom window woke her from a dead sleep ...

Character Listing

Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:22 pm

As much as I thought things are happening, it is rather cool to have things suddenly relax on you. If this would last? Probably not, I might as well enjoy it while this last. I wonder what is going to happen next? I mean...with all that isn't going on, you think something will happen after. I could be wrong of course, like I tend to be in situations I don't understand. Then again...with the school like this, what CAN you expect? I continued to sit out, on the side of the boat, just getting as much air and the scenery as I am able to. Even though this is fake, and I knew it was...you don't get this very often. I'll think of what I can do next when it comes, but right now, just thinking on the moment is good enough.

Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:34 am

Shopping, spending time with family, the day progressed as she met with her mother and other more mundane people throughout the day. It was a very simple day that wasw meant to be relaxing as if too deliberately drop her guard. Of course he had no reason to do such or if he had that had not been made apparent as things progressed onward.

The situation felt as long as a normal day too, Aegir manipulating her sense of time as he flowed into her mind. Nothing that had been quick or jumped around from point A to B. Nothing seemede to be disjoined but rather intacted.

It had not been until she was woken from a sleep by the tinking of something on the window that tapped against it though that had not made much sense seeing that her bedroom had been elevated on the second floor.

Character Listing

Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:34 pm

Did I miss something? The day went by like normal, I certainly didn't forget the fact that something else was happening to me. Waking up from a sleep you think something would fix itself but it didn't. So what is going on exactly? What is the monster really after? None of this really made any sense to me at the moment. You would think by now he wouldn't keep doing this, but it still seems... too normal. Having a good memory is more or less a curse in more than one occasion and this is definitely one issue. I sat up, scratching my head wondering what is going on. Getting rather sick of these games. You think I was mad and angry before...you have seen nothing yet.

What should I do... I wondered quietly to myself...

Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:03 am

Aegir could have manipulated her mind further so that she was incapable of remembering the truth. It would be relatively easy for him to do but he did not. He had another aim in mind and while he was currently rooting her unconscious body, pulling out now to insert a different cock as he expended himself inside the chalice of her body he continued. Time here, in this place, could seem as long or slow as he had wanted, days could pass in the blink of an eye or at least appear that way.

He could also feel her budding anger and while that state was contrary to what he wanted he would be more rewarded if he could erase that state rather than wiping it out by blanking her mind to things.

[b]TINK![/i] Something else hit the window lightly bouncing off the glass as she questioned what was going on ...

Character Listing

Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:40 pm

(uhm... I'll be honest and I am not sure I would continue...I don't like to have no control of what I am able to do. Not to mention being side tracked... So I hope you can tell me where this is going.)

I don't know where my anger is coming from, but everything was off. I had no clue what was going on right now, not to mention where I am heading off to as well.

Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:20 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next