View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Silver and Gold (Elizia) 

Post Re: Silver and Gold (Elizia)
The head girl, affected dramatically by the daydream, had forced her wobbly legs to support her weight as she rubbed her body with a towel, quickly trying to follow the suggestion that the deity posed in her mind. Little did she know that her night was only beginning. Naked as she was, she moved out of the bathroom and passed through the room, coming to a stop as she noticed the presence of the goddess of magic and fertility. Before she had stopped there, Elizia had changed her chair slightly to resemble a throne where she sat proudly, her dark wings extended at her sides and her amber eyes glowing and staring at Vera.

"Good evening, miss... head girl. I was only waiting for you to finish your shower for I had a desire to meet you. I hope I'm not interrupting anything." Elizia's tone was as graceful as ever, her words almost dancing in midair before reaching Vera. Though Eliz looked at Vera in the eye, she obviously had observed quite well how her nude body now stood there in the middle of the room. Her legs were almost trembling from before and her round and firm breasts heaved with every breath she took. Her long legs only ended with her wide hips and beautiful midsection. She was certainly someone that could rival the goddess in beauty.

Rahs Xalezel, the wandering mercenary.
Sylvana, the Mare of your night.

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:00 am

This was the worst time for a monster to visit her room. Her entire body was tense. Her cheeks were flushed. Vera's heart was pounding rapidly as her hardened peaks throbbed much the same. Juices were already causing her inner thighs to glisten despite drying off just moments before. With her breathing ragged, the Head Girl could not even form words as she tried to will her wobbly legs to move. It was embarassing to be caught in this state. She needed relief so badly and the woman sitting at her throne probably knew this very well.

"I... I did not k-know I would have g-guests," she stammered out quickly as she tried to move back to the bathroom, "Excuse me.." The Head Girl needed to dry herself off again and get dressed. Right now she looked like a ripe piece of meat to this strange woman that had appeared in her suite. It would at least give her a few moments to catch her breath assuming she can get a chance to buy the time she needed. The dream was still fresh on her mind. Her entire body was tingling as her dripping passage continued to tense and contract hungerly. She was much too weak and vulnerable to deal with a monster right now. Vera hated being so helpless.

Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:50 pm

As the goddess spoke and the head girl listened, it was obvious that the sight that Vera gave was one similar to a deer staring helplessly at a pair of headlights heading its way. It was indeed a very bad moment for Elizia to interrupt but she had, after all, caused all this. She watched carefully as her entire body seemed to tremble slightly with arousal and a desperate need for release, her juices already soaking her legs, attracting Elizia's attention towards the head girl even more. Those juices were important for her too. Her hard nipples seemed to demand attention, but as long as the deity stared at her, Vera wouldn't be able to do anything, and she knew that.

The beautiful goddess watched, amused, as the head girl excused herself and went back to the bathroom, finding herself trapped in her own room. It was a natural instinct to search for an escape route in certain situations, but the room was no longer hers and she couldn't just waltz to her bedroom with the deity's presence. When you're lost, the only path that is absolutely safe is the one you came from, and that's where Vera tried to go. However, she wouldn't find her clothes there. Elizia had transported them through the shadows to the desk's side, all of them put in a pile not quite carefully. "If you are looking for your clothes, you left them here before taking the shower. Also, please feel free not to put on anything, I'm very comfortable with you being naked. It's your room after all. But please, don't be rude and come back here." Elizia's words hit Vera's head like a brick. Vera could remember removing her clothes hastily in the other room before going to the shower. Though that was of course another one of Elizia's manipulations, it would make sense to the head girl. If she came out again, she would see that her clothes were indeed left on the floor near the desk where the goddess was.

SFA---

Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:38 pm

Vera managed to flee into the bathroom. She immediately grabbed the towel that she discarded and attempted to dry herself off. Her eyes looked all over to find that her clothes were no longer in the room, not even the uniform she swore she stripped off outside the shower. The strange woman called out to her and the Head Girl groaned in frustration as she remembered stripping while still in the main room. The monster must have watched her the entire time.

Now the woman wanted her to return but she was not going to just walk out in the nude. Taking long deep breaths helped calm her down some. Her body was still heated and begging to not let this tension pass. But the arousal will pass even if it is unbearably uncomfortable for the needy student. Vera turned on the sink and splashed some cold water onto her face before drying off again and wrapping the towel around her nude form.

As requested, the Head Girl returned to the main room. She immediately saw her clothes nearby the invader. Sighing softly, she gave a slight bow. "My apologies," she said softly, trying to regain some form of composure, "I was not expecting... guests. You said you wished to meet me, Miss?" Dressed in only a towel, Vera did not move any closer to her desk and the monster that sat in her throne. It was obviously another magic user type. There was no telling what this being would do to her should the opportunity arise. Her cheeks were still flushed in embarassment at being caught in such a situation. If only she could get this business done and over with would she be able to finally relax.

Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:13 pm

Elizia felt the frustration and helplessness that emanated from Vera, it went all the way from the bathroom to the goddess. It was a growing feeling that started to appear along with the intense arousal that still ran through the head girl's veins. Trying to keep the miniscule decency she had left, if any, Vera came out of the bathroom with the towel wrapped around her curvy body. 'What a shame' was the first thing that crossed Elizia's mind as she looked at the head girl. She could sense her desire to kill that arousal that filled her body, but she wouldn't allow that. Even as Vera looked back at Elizia, she still would see that vivid daydream repeating itself, mixing with the sight before her.

"It's negligent of your part to ask for someone's name without introducing yourself first," said the goddess before continuing, "Yes, I did. I was attracted by a certain something somewhere around the school, and following the source of that brought me here. I admit that I could smell what you did and felt from miles away, though it only hit me until recently. Let me be sure, did you go to the basement today? How was the visit to that place? Must be nice to hand out all those punishments and never be on the receiving end there, right?"

SFA---

Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:26 am

Her breathing had calmed down though she was still battling the relentless fluttering inside her belly. The student's focus kept drifting back to the dreams, forcing her to constantly redirect herself back to the being and conversation at hand. Something was definitely wrong but she could not accuse the woman yet.

With the monster claiming to wish to see her, Vera thought that her name was already known. "Vera Matsumoto," she said simply, "And yes, I was in the basement punishing a student. I fail to see what you are getting at. I am not on the receiving end because I obey the rules of this school and this island. Sending someone like myself down there for punishment would be fruitless." The Head Girl knew there were cameras in the rooms to record punishments but she did not realize she had a monster watching her as well. It seemed more that this being simply sensed what was happening beneathe the school.

"If you will excuse me miss," she said calmly, "I really should get dressed if we are to have a conversation." The student took a few steps towards her clothes so she could carry them back into an area more private. She was not about to strip down and change right infront of a potentially hungry monster.

Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:05 pm

Elizia could tell that Vera had grown very decided to keep her arousal at bay after noticing the presence of the goddess. She knew well not to show her weakness at her enemy but that was something futile. She could have gone directly on the floor and started to please herself right there in front of Elizia for all it mattered, it was the deity herself that caused Vera's current mental state, and she would continue to mold it to her will. Vera didn't know it, but the goddess had said a slightly different version of how she came to meet the head girl. It was, after all, not necessary for the beautiful head girl to know the truth.

"Of course, that's why I mentioned it must be pretty nice, though I think you may have an idea of how it feels like being treated there. It'd be fruitless to send you there too... Maybe that's something that people would easily misunderstand as a difference between humans and us creatures: we'd do that to you even if it were fruitless." Elizia's tone rose a bit higher tone at the beginning of each sentence, making her words clear and dig deep in Vera's mind. From that, the head girl would know that that night would not end well for her. However, after thinking that, she noticed that Elizia would look very nice with a dominatrix outfit, whipping her poor, nude body covered in sweat and juices to remind her of her position. It was the deity's doing of course, making Vera think once more that it'd be amazing to feel like in the basement...

"I'm Elizia Val Rausten, I'm a goddess from another world. It's a pleasure to meet you, Vera Matsumoto. I should be excusing myself, not you... But I insist however that you remain like that." Her amber eyes kept looking at Vera like a predator stalking its prey. If the head girl listened to Elizia's suggestion, she would probably save herself from becoming a victim to her own clothes. However, if her pride remained to be an obstacle to destroy, she would have to learn that she shouldn't listen to that pride that often.

SFA---

Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:13 am

With that introduction, the Head Girl knew she was dealing with not just a monster but a goddess. She had no reason to question if it were true or not as it was obvious that Elizia was stronger than her anyway. Vera shook her head as more images fed into her mind. She could see this woman being dressed up and ready to tame her in the basement. With how monsters work, it was very much possible that things may go that way. But trying to focus on the conversation, she forced the images out so she could at least give her attention to her unannounced guest.

Vera stopped moving forward when the suggestion came. There was no point in challenging it. Her clothes would just be removed again if this being was here to take her body. Sighing softly, she remained standing in just a towel. The makeshift covering was all that was between her nude body and Elizia's.

"Fine.." she said, "But I prefer not to remain like this for the rest of the night. With it being so late, we should move on to why you have come to see me. As a Head Girl, I do take students down to the basement often. If you wish to take part in punishing troublemakers, I can make arrangements." Some monsters like the idea of having girls sent to them to be punished. Miss Steel was one of her more active punishers when the work load grew too heavy for one human to deal with.

Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:29 pm

"I can assure you, Vera, that you won't remain in that towel for long," the deity replied, her smile never leaving her face and making a small gesture with her hand as if trying to reassure the head girl of that. After that, she quickly moved on to the next things that Vera mentioned. "My, you do like to cut straight to the point, don't you? There's always something pleasurable to obtain when you linger some times. I'm a bit interested in that, now that you mention it. However, I wouldn't accept every troublemaker you find, I must say, though it'll probably sound not good at all for you, that I'd like to play with only some fine women. Not every girl would cut it for me, I'm afraid."

Elizia made a small disappointed face, as if really being saddened by the fact that not every girl would provide the best juices for her. It wasn't a lie exactly, after all, it meant that she had less girls to play with. From any human girl's perspective, that would sound terrible, but it was a need for the beautiful divine being. The deity continued afterwards, "That wasn't what I came here for exactly. Though would you say you will be able to make those arrangements for me? Ah, but I guess you wouldn't know exactly what girl is better than others... Would you?" As Elizia kept talking, Vera would feel her lust increasing. She needed that relief and needed it now, but the goddess seemed to linger in her room only to frustrate her. Actually, she would swear she felt the towel that was wrapped so tightly around her chest start moving very slightly, rubbing her tender mounds in a circular motion. No, it was probably her imagination...

SFA---

Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:18 am

The promise the goddess made sent a shiver down her spine. The Head Girl blinked slowly as her breathing grew deeper the longer she remained in the room. Her focus kept drifting to the deep primal needs that were blazing inside her. It felt like there was an itch she needed to scratch deep inside her now dripping sex. Her libido was going into overdrive, tearing at her own will and resistance as Elizia continued to speak. Juices were already trickling slowly down her thighs as she remained standing in place.

Her breasts tingled as if they were being rubbed and massaged. Vera's breath caught in her throat, unsure if it was really happening or if her mind was playing tricks on her again. It was becoming more and more difficult to hold any sort of composure as her sex began to contract hungerly. She was so close to climaxing but she did not know why. "I.. I.. W-What sort of girls do you n-need?" she gasped out. Making the arrangements would not be difficult. Unfortunately it seems this goddess was a picky eater. Not the best for punishing students but any help would be useful. Her knees wobbled and grew weak. She could feel her heated juices reaching her calves now as they continued to flow freely from her puffing netherlips. She did not want to break like this. She had to get this creature out of her room.

Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:16 pm

Elizia watched the head girl with interest and hidden amusement from watching her losing her focus a bit when her arousal was growing so big that it couldn't be ignored any more. She obviously noticed the trickling juices of Vera, going past her knees and starting to reach her ankles. 'What a waste' was the only thing that passed Elizia's mind in that moment, but she thought that maybe her move would be discovered if she summoned a shadow on the floor to absorb that. I'll do it later...

"Hmm, it'll be difficult to explain to a mortal what a goddess can see and feel. Let's say that the most energetic and luscious will be the ones that could serve me more. I'd be delighted with other girls too, but those kind of girls would be best." Her tone remained calm and composed unlike the weakening legs of Vera, who was struggling to even remain standing with her large mounds being kneaded lightly and her tunnel contracting, begging her to fill it with something. "You can sit down if you want, this is your room after all, though I'm sorry for stealing your chair." From the floor, the goddess made a chair appear. It was made with wood as thick as oak, very well elaborated and seemed painted like a dark brown. It looked very comfortable to be only a wooden chair. Maybe the head girl would be able to satisfy her lusting sex a bit, the lower portion of her body hidden behind the desk...

SFA---

Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:27 am

Vera did not have many options to deal with this monster quickly. There was no way to force the goddess from her room and with her growing arousal, the being may very well choose to feast on her sexual juices. She was already growing suspicious on finding this woman in her room when she was in such a vulnerable state. The Head Girl had no real proof nor full idea what is happening to her. But her experience is enough to tell her that whatever unbalance she was suffering, Elizia more than likely has had a hand in it.

"If I am to sit, I should really get dressed," she replied, "I.. I will just be a moment, please excuse me." She could swear the towel covering her was moving, dragging slowly across her now rock hard nipples. Her luscious orbs were already firming with heat and need. Nearly stumbling, Vera turned towards her bedroom door to get something to cover her body. She would just ignore the uniform that was closer to the monster. The Head Girl needed every moment of privacy to help gain control of her relentlessly flaring libido.

Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:02 am

Every bit of the tension and unsureness of Vera could be seen by Elizia, even without really focusing on seeing the feelings that flowed inside her; it was enough to see how her chest heaved with every breath and the thin layer of water on her pretty skin might as well have been sweat. Without leaving the goddess any chance to reply, the head girl fled to the privacy of her own bedroom, still feeling the towel moving around her sensitive breasts. Elizia just remained silent, a smile on her face as she watched the figure of Vera disappearing behind her door. No matter what the head girl would do inside there, her arousal would remain the same, though the movement of the towel would appear to be just a creation of her mind, the need of her lust to be quenched. For the time being, the deity decided to wait to see what she would do, careful to see if Vera decided to try and quench her libido a bit or taking something to return without much delay. Either way, she was enjoying to play with her.

SFA---

Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:26 am

The Head Girl gasped out a breath upon closing the bedroom door behind her. The poor woman was left breathless as her insides continued to tense and shiver with hunger and need. The towel flew off her body as she frantically searched for something to wear. One of her hands though was now unconciously running over her chest, stroking her now swollen tit. With her body glistening with sweat, Vera grabbed a simple bathrobe to wrap around her nude form.

"Uhhnn..." She moaned as she felt her rock hard nipples drag along the inside of the soft fabric. At least she was bit more presentable and the robe would absorb any sweat and water that was on her body. With nothing else on, the Head Girl slowly left the room to return to take her seat in the chair. Vera would cross her legs to hide her sex and the glistening juices that were still on her inner thighs. She could feel the muscles of her inner passage twitching violently, wanting nothing more to be stimulated. "Mm.." she took a deep breath, "You mentioned energetic and luscious. I-Is there anything else required in your students?"

Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:31 pm

Elizia watched with a smile as Vera entered her own bedroom nervously and almost without breath. To the goddess, the head girl's arousal was leaking through the edges of the door, it was as clear as the day for her. She could tell from a tentacle that followed her that Vera was trying to please her body even unconsciously as she searched for the bathrobe, her sensitive mounds feeling the fabric of robe as she put it on. Quickly dismissing the shadow tentacle, Elizia waited and observed how Vera returned and sat on the chair that the deity made. She was now where the goddess wanted.

"I believe not. If I go too specific maybe you wouldn't understand my needs and I'd get less students that could match those requirements. That is vague enough to guarantee some fun. As I said, any student is fine, but please think about me when you find yourself with one that has those characteristics I mentioned," she said. Elizia's tone was still quite calm and didn't seem threatening at all, for a hungry monster that had a very aroused student before her. She made sure that Vera's mind would think that she should stay on the chair until Elizia wanted before adding a question. "Is there something else needed to make this arrangement of ours?"

SFA---

Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next