View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 10:22 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next
 Two Outcasts (Beth) 

I smirked at her, wondering if the pollens slight aprodisic effect was having an effect on her. "Hmmm, well if the soil is nice, smooth, fertile, and lovely looking. I suppose I do." I tell her as my hands grope her ass a little bit as this flirting was having an effect on me as she could feel my cock as she was sitting on my lap.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:27 pm

As she felt his hand caress her ass through her skirt she welcomed its presence but she began to wonder slightly why she was feeling all hot and flustered. But this really didn't bother that much right now she felt too good and she said while smiling enjoying his hand on her ass, "So the soil has to be nice, smooth, fertile, and good looking." She leaned closer so that her mouth was right by his ear so that she could whispher into it, "tell me do see any type of soil like that about right now."

If you want to RP with my character just send me a message.

Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:28 am
Profile WWW

"Well, I don't know about the fertile part, that I can work on by plowing the soul quite a bit, but I see a fine batch of such soil that meets the other requirments, and that's not bad." I tell her as my hands start to slip underneath her skirt to play with her ass directly as I move her back and forth a bit so she rubs against my cock through my pants as I move in and start to lightly kiss her exposed neck.

Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:57 am

As he started to kiss her neck Beth let a hand slip down to rub his cock through his pants. Her eyes closes as she enjoyed his hands running over her ass, "Oh only not bad eh." She said as started to feel his cock through his pants, "Are you sure or do you rather be with one of your former conquests."

Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:34 pm
Profile WWW

"Nah, none of them are as intreasting as this rare and beautiful soil before me." I tell her as I'm suprised the pollen is having such a profound effect on her. She must have been on the very edge of holding back as I capture her lips in a kiss and then undo the clip on her skirt as I then remove her skirt as I pull her panties down so her mound is exposed as my fingers rub her sentive spot.

Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:54 pm

Beth didm't know what had come over her usually she controlled these type of situations this wasn't normal for her, but this didn't stop her from letting him strip off her skirt and panties this let the bottom of her blouse become free and flop down over her naked mound. She was going to voice these worrys when Keemari fingers started to rub her sensitve spot. Beth gave out a low moan when this happened and leant heavily on him, she then said, "Whats the matter with me, why I'm not like this."

Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:20 pm
Profile WWW

I chuckle at her. "With all the flirting maybe you decided you teased me more then enough. However I can stop if you want my dear?" I ask her as I show her something most guys my 'age' didn't have control when it came to sex as I pull away but keep kissing her neck as her hand was still carressing my cock.

Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:23 pm

It was strange as he pulled away from her. Her whole body seem to crave attention and long for it and she didn't know why she needed it, but she started to lean into his kisses that he was giving to her on her neck. She had flirted with for sure, but Beth flirted with every authority figure in order to get into trouble she didn't expect too lose control like this. So she moved after him and said, "I don't know how, I dont know when but somewhere along the way I've got lostl and now I don't think I want you stop."

Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:39 pm
Profile WWW

"Well to let you know I won't consider you a conquest then, I'll consider you my girl." I tell her as I remove my shirt showing off my muscular, non hairy chest to her as I move in and kiss her lips tightly pulling her close to me as her breasts press against my flesh through her blouse as my toungue wraps around her toungue dancing with it. I would hold this kiss... for eternity, until she needed to back off so to speak.

Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:46 pm

As he remove his shirt and kissed her Beth got even more hot inside it was like her inside were boiling. While the kiss went on she started to run her hands over his chest enjoying it throughly losing herself completely in the moment. Finally her lungs crawled desperately for air and she had to break the embrace, when she did she looked up she said, "your girl what does that mean? her mind now clouded by the aprodisic pollen that filled the air around her, "I dont know what rights any more."

Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:40 am
Profile WWW

"My girlfriend." I answer her as I could see her mind was listening to her body, that was now past the point of no return thanks to my kiss blocking air to her brain as I reach up and start to unbutton her blouse to reveal her breasts.

Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:21 am

The aprodisic having long since won this battle all Beth could do was watch as he stripped her of her blouse slowly leaving sun to gze on her breasts. The strong indepent girl that she was at the being of this encounter had seemed to melt away in her time in this field. She mumbled quietly, "girlfriend huh sounds good what have you got to offer you're girlfriend then."

Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:33 am
Profile WWW

"Why don't you do what I do and remove the last vestments of my clothing to find out." I tell her with a smirk as I reach out and lightly move my hands over her breasts, getting a feel for them.

Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:35 am

Beth responded by saying simply, "fair enough," she started to let one of hands rub over Keemari's bare chest massaging his torso. While since he removed his last garment she let her other hand slip down and to rub and caress his now free cock. "I hope you like it," she said as she reached up and kissed him.

Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:43 am
Profile WWW

"I'm sure I'll enjoy the fresh soil I'm about to plow into." I tell her with a smirk as I wondered if her lust crazed mind would regonize her own flirting words as I check her pain thresh hold as I start to squeeze her breasts.

Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:44 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next