View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 10:28 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next
 Two Outcasts (Beth) 

On the fringe of Beth confused mind she could dimly feel that Keemari's squeezing of her breast was hurting her but it didn't bother er enough to break from the long kiss that she had started with him. Eventually she said, "What are you talking about," as Beth failed to recognise her very own words, "I thought you wanted me for a girlfriend not a garden."

If you want to RP with my character just send me a message.

Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:55 am
Profile WWW

Too bad, she seemed like such a smart girl, so independent. I was hoping for a stronger mind. Oh well I thought as I pull her up and start to bring her down on my cock. Such a girl did not require fore play as I start to fill her up.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:58 am

As he started to bring her down on to his cock beth mind cleared for one small minute and before he entered her she said, "wait stop." She looked around at where she was at how she was dressed and with the effects of pollen forcing her mind to close again she went on to say, "please stop, for a moment something wrong I don't feel right. Its not you but something wrong with me I don't remeber how I got like this this quickly."

Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:15 pm
Profile WWW

I start to slowly kiss her, moving around her neck. "Very well, but at this stage, it's hard for me not to devour the delicous bounty before me." I tell her as I continue to plant kisses along her upper body, but avoiding her breasts, so she could not accuse me of clouding her mind with such obvious target as we know that while those are the main, there are other more senstive place sometimes on a girl.

Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:23 pm

"Thank you," as she responded again to the kisses he was giving her on her neck. Beth knew this wasn't how she usually reacted and she hated the fact that she was giving in so easily it just wasn't her. But still she could not find fault with his behavour so far. This meant that Beth didn't pull away from him, but she stop her constant rubbing of his cock and eventually said, "But listen no matter what position I'm in, I am no mans bounty."

Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:48 pm
Profile WWW

I stop kissing her and sigh. "I was making another reference to your soil flirting bit." I tell her.

Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:00 pm

Beth looked at him he was a tutor but unlike any she every met before, as he stopped kissing her she could not deny that her body missed and craved his touch. This was totally foreign to her lusting after a tutor usually they lusted after her. She then said, "Oh right sorry." Beth then went on to say, "Keemari tell me what do you really want with me."

Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:09 pm
Profile WWW

Hmmm, seems she had a pre set-up defense in her mind to prevent penatration. Maybe she wasn't as weak willed as I thought. I then sigh. "Well I would like a smart girl, who has a strong will, and of course beauty is always a plus. Really your my Idle girl if you can put up with me." I tell her with a smile.

Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:12 pm

As she heard those words it was like an explosion took place within her body the craving for his touch seemed too get worse and worse, but her body was still held back by her mind which was struggling for control against these wild emotions. Beth then responded to him, "really, but you've seen my records I no ones ideal girl."

Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:19 pm
Profile WWW

I reach up and rub her lovely black hair. "YOu have a strong independant mind. I don't believe your bad grades are from stupidty but rather from a lack of effort. I believe your very smart and very desirbale." I tell her.

Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:23 pm

Beth closed her eyes as he ran his fingers through his hair it was like she was getting small electric shocks of pleasure as his hand passed near her head. As this was happening Beth said, "so I'm smart and desirable eh, does that mean you desire me."

Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:42 pm
Profile WWW

"I belive that goes with your my Idle girl Beth so... Duh..." I tell her.

Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:43 pm

"Well my attention span has never been that great aloiugh you seem to have all of it right now." She responded her sense of humour resurfacing again through the haze of the pollen.

Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:48 pm
Profile WWW

"I'm glad, now focuse since it might all be lost once I do this." I tell her as I start to pull her down again as she feels her pussy spreading around my cock.

Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:51 pm

It almost took Beth by shock the fact that she was pushed down on his cock, her hands fell on his shoulders to stabilize her position and to make the what was happening easier. She then said as her pussy was spreading around his cock, "so what are you going to do to your ideal girl."

Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:02 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next