View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 11:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Selected (for Anariah) 

Post Selected (for Anariah)
The music was booming out of the dorm room, there were chips of all assortments in bowls here and there on tables and a few bottles of soda. Someone even brought some contraband "Homemade" alcohol though it had not been huge in numbers it seemed to be just enough for most of the girls to partake of.

There had even been four boys here, from Garret University on the mainland they were told by Cindy, the freckle faced girl with glasses and long blue hair told them. Cindy was a bit of a loner as they all remembered though she was extremely smart excelling in her math and science courses.

The other thing was that Cindy wasn't real. She had been a projection from Aegir or rather one of his little nodes that had been here, hidden and projecting it's creators power through it like an antena boosting a radio transmission.

The boys had been two brothers, twins and juniors in college, Max and Jeremy, the jock types with big muscles. Both were on the football team to. With them were two fiends, Seymour who seemed to be a hanger on and a bit of an ass and Deacon who did not seem to be the party type or even the sort to hang around jocks. A nerd, he appeared, probably the guy that did the homework of the others.

But there had been another being working this party circuit too. Someone more sinister ...

The place was a who's who of Aegir's favorites and prospective victims. He had not decided who he was going to select at this moment in time but that was half the fun of things, the uncertainty the unknowing.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:47 pm

Post Re: Selected (for Anariah)
I had a drink in my hand before I even asked for one, the boys at this party were no different then the ones back home. It had been a long time it seemed, since I’d seen a boy my own age. I’m not the social butterfly my cousin is, but it felt good to be out at a social event. I was with my new friends, so that helped to make up for the fact that Allirabeth, my cousin, wasn’t with me. We do most everything together, but she stayed in the room with a friend painting their nails. Some other friends insisted I come to the party, so here I am.

The host of the party Cindy was super nice and made sure I was introduced properly to the visitors from Garret University. They were all pretty cute, even Deacon the quietest one. I have a tendency to draw lots of unsolicited attention because of the way I look, even though the pretty girls out numbered the boys tonight 2 to 1.

Back home I got used to the evil stares from girls I didn’t know, and hungry stares from all the boys. No evil stares tonight, but hungry ones, indeed. It didn’t help that I wore a low cut sleeveless pink sweater showing a bit of cleavage, and a short denim skirt, snug enough that the imagination didn’t have to work too hard. I wore my hair down tonight, so locks made curly lines straight to my ass … but despite what others may have thought, I was still naïve to promiscuity.

My left hand held a small plate of snacks, while my right held my drink, as I tried to gracefully sit on the loveseat next to … “Deacon is your name, right?”, I asked almost falling into him with my juggling act.

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:44 am

"Uh ..." Deacon looked up. He seemed to be the sort that found a corner at a party and simply observed things going on around him rather than partake of a situation. He blinked once or twice, swallowed down the salivia that had built up in his mouth and looked at her, really looked at her.

His eyes flowed down her body, glanced over her full breasts and further still fanning down her long legs then he abruptly looked away. "Y-y-yeah," he stuttered out then looked back.

One of his colleages, Jeremy, had already been dancing with a girl while his brother was chatting up one and the other ... well Deke lost track of him as he quickly scanned the room as if seeking for a way to escape. His features were a little flushed turning his face a reddish hue.

Unbeknown to her that Deacon had not existed at all, not in the normal sense. Rather he had been a projection generated by the monstrous entity Aegir first, though the gathering of so many students gathered the attention of other hunters.

Amos. The demon had been meet by Aegir once before and even had some minor telepathic ability. But he had a rather unusual gift in hijacking illusions when they had been generated. It was unperfected and Amos could only exert himself over small aspects of an illusion and even then with great effort. Right now he had stolen Deacon while Aegir still had the other three, four if you counted Cindy plus the injections of all the false memories.

"I'm sorry, you're?"

Character Listing

Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:08 pm

I noticed his pause. His eyes traced my figure as if touching me with his hands, but he didn’t dare. His own insecurities, or respect for my personal space, held his hands still at his side. Either of his friends might have taken a more aggressive approach, but he was not that way. I liked that. It even made me blush a bit, knowing the level of uncomfortable I imposed on him.

I chuckled, “I’m Anairah. Remember, Cindy introduced us? You can call me Ana … for short, it’s easier to remember and say”, I said in a slightly louder the usual voice, hoping he could hear me over the music. I smiled at him directly looking at his face when I spoke, and then looked back at my plate while I took another bit.

When I looked up again, eye contact was made between one of the brothers on the dance floor and me still sitting, and I became the one to feel the blood coursing through my veins just a little faster then normal. I quickly took a drink. It made me feel even warmer, from the inside out, and I wondered what type of punch this was. “Good punch”, I said to the shy boy next to me, thinking he might let on if there was something unique about it.

I hadn’t been sitting there for long before a couple girlfriends motioned for me to join them in the group dance. I laughed and shook my head no, lifting my plate in the air as if eating a few chips was a good excuse not to dance with them. I hoped I could just sit and watch without too much prodding.

Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:33 am

"Ana ... that's right, forgive me but there were a lot of names that came at me at once so I'm still sorting them all out in my head." He offered a shy smile as they made eye contact though the giddy feeling that was stirring up inside her had an easy enough explanation. Amos and his doing as he mentally induced the state, seeing through the eyes of the hijacked illusion and hearing through it's ears he had been essentially there in the room.

He had projected his essence into her mind and while he had been out of his element at first he was slowly getting use to matters of her brain and what aspects to exert upon to induce arousal within her. It took most of his effort since he was controlling this aspect of the illusion as well though it was something that he was working on nonetheless.

Now he could have cared less if she were aroused or not though if she were it was more likely that he could get her alone, isolate her and take advantage of the situation. Of course he had Aegir's attention as he had found one element in his tailored illusion not responding to his mental commands.

"Jar spike it with half a bottle of Vodka, or was that rum? One of the two, I'm not a big drinker and was barely paying attention to the fact that he was planning on doing so at the party when he was speaking about it earlier."

Character Listing

Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:28 am

“Oh … that explains the reason my insides are burning”, I responded with an embarrassed giggle. “I don’t drink much either, who knows how this will effect me”, I added again with a giggle.

I looked away and back to the smiles and arms waving in the center of the room. I liked the music and my toe was tapping on the floor. As if a huge magnet tugged at me, my eyes made contact through the invisible pull in the air leading straight to the same brother. Now I couldn’t remember, his name, is it Max or Jeremy, Jar as Deacon called him.

I hated the feeling I got every time his eyes met mine, like he could somehow tug at my soul from yards away. I knew from past experiences that this feeling was bad, and would only get me into trouble. Deacon seemed like a much “nicer” boy, not the type to get into trouble.

I tried to ignore the dance floor and decided to see, “what types of things are you into Deacon”? I looked at his face waiting for the moment his eyes would show themselves to me. They were almost golden brown, and his dark colored curls hung to cover his face to hide them until his long slender fingers guided them to the side, begging his ears to hold the thick strands, if only for a second or two.

Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:44 pm

"Poison there ..." Deke had noticed the flow of her eyes to the dance floor, at Jare imparticular. It was not his place to say anything though and while Amos preferred her attentions and did not wish for Ana to dally with one of Aegir's illusions. Of course he could always renig his control on this illusion and hijack another should he have need of it.

But her question had been asked and while Amos did not have the mind reading abilities that Aegir had he knew nonetheless that now had to be the time that he had to respond in an interesting way. He uttered a response that seemed typical at first.

"Computers. I'm bigger in visual arts though, took that as my major and have a habit of directing movies and documentaries for class, little stuff so far though I'm putting together something bigger for my thesis, the script is already written and I'm in the process of assembling a cast."

He flicked his eyes to Jare then back again. "I got a few people already line up with roles though I'm still looking for a actor or actress or two."

Character Listing

Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:39 pm

I would have heeded his warning, maybe, if I had heard him. I was having trouble hearing over the music. His golden eyes lit up as he told me about his true passion. It was almost intoxicating and I couldn’t help but smile as he said he still needed people for the roles. I couldn’t resist, “I’d love to be in one of your movies”, I said before really thinking about what I was saying. I was usually pretty shy, so, hmm. Well, I volunteered, and if he wants me to be one of the actresses, I would try my best.

“You said visual arts, does that include drawing or painting? I’ve always wanted to be painted by someone famous, or soon to be”, I said now blushing, embarrassed that I admitted that to him. Somehow I felt very comfortable with Deacon, as if I had known him for more then just 24 minutes of this party.

I think he began to relax as we talked, but I didn’t seem too. The butterflies in my stomach were still there, and I wasn’t sure if it was the drink or a lingering from the eyes I tried not to make contact with again. One thing was for sure though, the drink was having an effect on me. “Even in a more … erotic pose, if you like”, slipped off my tongue like drool out of a baby’s mouth. No way to stop it.

Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:10 pm

"Really? I'm doing a short horror film right now, the thesis though is a drama and we haven't got to far into the filming of it, mostly little scenes here and there since the main roles haven't been seen to yet. Haven't cast anyone in those parts. Well I did but the chemistry wasn't there so I had to get rid of them to make the production work out. Have to have two leads that can work well together otherwise it won't work. But I'd be happy to have you in the horror, and if that works out then maybe the drama," Deke grew more relaxed as he spoke about his passions forgetting that he was at a party altogether.

"I do some drawing, not much into painting though I do art on computers and such. But I've progressed to little more than sketches at this point," he added by way of conversation. A moment later he looked at her, his attention gathered by her words though he seemed utterly surprised by her words.

Posing in the nude? Did he hear right?

He swallowed, his eyes dipping down her once more then drifted up to her eyes. "Sure ... sure ...umm ..." He glanced around, then returned his gaze to her. "...I'm not busy now, just this party and all and I'm not big into parties ..."

Character Listing

Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:01 pm

I giggled looking down, my cheeks now on fire at the thought of actually going through with it. His glances were like laser beams adding to the heat in the room, and with in seconds with no obvious reason, I needed to get some air.

Quickly I took a huge gulp of my drink, then proceeded to guzzling it all down before I looked back at him. One shy glance to another, “ok”, I said surprising myself. If Alli was here, she would think I was crazy leaving the party with a strange boy, but, I had this feeling it would be ok. It was surely a mixture of the alcohol and my ego being stroked that was the real truth behind my willingness to go with him.

I had no idea that he was anything other then what he told me, and I believed him fully. “Just let me go to the "little girl’s room" first, and then we can go I guess. I don’t really dance at parties, and well, I did make my appearance like I promised”, I said as if all of that made it alright to leave in the middle.

I soon returned and grabbed my sweater that was resting on the end of the couch, “I’m ready if you are”, I said sheepishly smiling, and taking one more look at the dance floor, hoping not to be obvious that I was glancing at one person in particular.

Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:52 am

"Yeah, ready," he revealed upon her return. Amos thought of points on the campus that would make good ambush sites and began to head to one now between the dorms and the building that housed the art department. He had no idea, nor any care whose illusion this had initially been securing a prize from another's efforts and sensing the illusion in progress.

"Is there an art studio or classroom here? All my pads are back in my dorm on the mainland?"

Amos knew the answer to his question of course. He had only asked it to keep up appearances and not give up this fantasy just yet, especially with so many beings around. Not that anyone could really stop him, it was just sloopy work that was all.

But as he asked his question her eyes returned to the dance floor only to meet with the eyes of one person inparticular who had stopped dancing and seemed to be coming in their direction.

Character Listing

Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:43 pm

Something tugged at me as we were almost to the door, and I turned to see one of the brothers approaching us with great speed. Trying to catch up with us no doubt. I turned back to Deacon to see if he was still close enough to grab, and he was turned back facing me already. He noticed the tall boy coming to join us also, but I couldn't tell if he welcomed a third party or not.

"Is he coming with us?" I questioned, now really second guessing my decision to leave the party. I figured I'd be okay leaving with one boy, but my parents always said to never be out numbered in a crowd. My heart began racing a bit, and I didn't know how I would get out of it now that we were almost in the hall.

"Oh and yes, the art rooms are just across the courtyard, next to the library. It's not far", I said, "not far at all", reconfirming to myself that I would still be close enough to the dorms to get help if I needed to, as the brother finally caught up to us.

Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:05 pm

"Not that I'm aware of ..." Deke looked back as the other guy closed with him.

"Hey, Deke, where are you going off to?" the brother said, his eyes swept over Ana as if he were studying her, he grinned liking what he saw.

"Nowhere ... just to the art room ..."

"Why?" Aegir asked through his illusion. He had been aware that something hijacked part of this projection and he had been curious to find out what. He had been unable to read the mind of the thing seeing how it was an illusion and had no true mind though he could feel a certain familiarness to the energy surrounding it.

"Going to do a little sketching"

He nodded. Meanwhile he was scanning Ana's mind for anything unusual therein or anything he should be made aware of before hand to avoid any nasty surprises later on. Nothing remarkable jumped out at him, though she was an attractive girl. What interested him most was the fact that something was attempting to muscle in on his gig.

Now that had him interested in at least checking things out. "Ah ... you'll be back before the party let's out right? Wouldn't want to be searching for you when it's time to get back on Dan's boat to the mainland." He flickered his gaze to Ana again, a small grin on his features. His eyes hanging low on her cleavage though.

"Have fun," and with that he returned to the party.

Character Listing

Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:13 pm

It was clear, as we stood there while the two boys uncomfortably discussed unknown plans for the evening, that I had ingested alcohol. I was not sure why the two that seemed to be friends had an aura of disease, but I was more focused on the heat building in the very tissue of my body. More then that was the sexual arousal I was beginning to feel.

“Don’t worry, I won’t keep you passed curfew”, I said teasing him.

That little voice in the back of my head was tugging at the back of my skirt as Deacon and I continued to walk. The crowd of people that had poured into the hall dissipated the further away we got from the room I should have remained in.

My feet kept taking steps, following the shy quiet boy that made me feel amazing when his eyes stroked my body. I still had the crazy Idea that it would feel even more amazing to see my body and face as he saw it through the pencil he would soon hold in his hand. So I stayed close, but not too close, and kept in stride with his casual pace.

Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:12 am

Amos thought that this was a good place to deal with her, the cool wind on his face, the darkness that had been beginning to spread across the heavens, the lack of people since most seemed to be drawn to the party. Of course they could be intruded upon here and while the more the merrier he figured that the art studio was better since the was no chance in dealing with interlopers.

His eyes slid over Ana's body a few times as Amos', the true Amos, headed to the studio even as he hijacked the illusion further and sauntered off with Ana.

"Nice night, and I'm not too worried about being out here as long as I don't get stranded on the island, I got a report to turn in tomorrow. I doubt that they will be ready to go anytime soon, Max can be a bit of a drinker.

"So what are you studying here?"

Character Listing

Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 126 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next