View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 6:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 200 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 14  Next
 First day... (open) 

She smiled at Madison, and chuckled to herself. " Don't think too highly of my packing skills. That was a 3 hour experience. You should have seen my room after I finnished packing." She grinned at her new friend, and then looked over to Emily. She nodded lightly, and closed her case, the towel-clad girl holding the clothes.

"Oh, heh. Umm, well, ya know, It's not like you have anything none of us haven't seen before. I don't see why you don't change right here." Krystal's eyes widened at her own brashness. She licked her lips lightly, before looking to the bed. Realization crossed her face, as she shifted the back of the bed up, and folded it into a couch. Sitting on the futon, she crossed her legs and rested her hands on her knee, grinning a half twisted smile at Emily.

Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:18 pm
Profile YIM

"There's always the bathroom as well." I suggested.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:09 am
Profile WWW

Emily's blush deepened. Could she just change right here in front of people she barely knew? Krystal was right, they were all girls after all. This made Emily feel a bit more secure. She made a few calculations in her head.

"If I go down to the bathroom to change," she thought aloud, "then I should just go back to my room. It's only... five... six... seven doors down that hallway..."

She turned and looked at each of her newly found friends.

"I guess I'll change here so we can spend some more time together tonight!"

She smiled.

I love being cute!

Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:44 am
Profile YIM

Leaning back in the futon, Krystal really wanted to see Emily, for some reason, and knowing that this buxom brunette was going to be wearing her clothes, and that the outfit she had picked out was rather attractive to being with, just pushed the wrong buttons inside of Krys; The wrong buttons that just felt right for some reason.

"Oh, I hope this doesn't make you uncomfortable, Madison." Krystal's grin lightened to a smile, and she then looked back to Emily. "But yea, so who would like to talk about their past first?"

Her eyes were all over Emily, making sure not to let Emily out of her sight.

Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:41 am
Profile YIM

"I'd rather not talk about mine...." I said, looking away. "It's.....painful, plus there are parts that I can't even remember. Hell, I don't even remember anything about what happoned in the last two years...."

Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:00 am
Profile WWW

Emily slipped the shirt on over her towel and started buttening it.

"My past? Well, there really isn't a whole lot to tell..." she said, stepping into the panties and pulling them up her smooth legs, "I've never really done anything worth taking about."

I love being cute!

Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:35 pm
Profile YIM

Krystal grinned lightly, seeing Emily's smooth leg, and catching a glimpse of something she thought she maybe shouldn't have seen. An interesting sensation over-took her body, sending a tingling shiver down her spine. She quickly looked to Madison, and then back to Emily, smiling lightly.

"My life is rather interesting. See my parents were hippies, which is why they named me Krystal Prysim. Something about crystals and relaxation; they wanted me to be a calm child. I was home schooled for many years, taught all the wrong "truths" about life from my mother, while my father did the parenting, and raising of me. Well when I turned 14, my parents were arrested for use and posession of controlled narcotic substance, and I was sent to a foster family. The Thompsons were an alright family, consisting of 2 boys and a girl, and so I evened out the equation. But, like all foster families, there was favortism, and I was not a favorite. So I rebelled. They had inrolled me in a public high school, where I met Michael. Ah he is a dream in flesh, let me tell you girls. He was of medium build, had long blonde hair, and a smile that just made you want to melt. He used to come dressed in all black, with his lips and nails painted black. They called him gothic, I called him sexy."

" Michael introduced me to my other love, magic. He was training in wiccian craft, and said he knew that he had to teach me. As we discovered, I was a natural at it. It started out as harmless fun; making the posh girls break out, causing the stuck up snobs to fail certain classes, and breaking couples apart, to put them together with people they hated, just because they were overly rude to everyone."She smiled lightly, trailing off for a second.

" But as I learned, power comes with a price. One night, Michale and I were trying to get our teacher, Mrs. Faulkner, to run away from the school, and get married out of state. Something went wrong; You might not believe in demons, but we summoned one, and it attacked us. Michael was badly injured, but I was worse off..." She shuddred lightly, and a lump caught in her throat, making it hard to talk.

Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:30 am
Profile YIM

"Then I should tell you now: There are demons and whatnot here as well. Sexually frustrated ones as well." I said, looking at her. "I'm one of the girls that they don't really like to mess with too much, due to my nature. See, I'm apperentally a berserker. That is, if I push myself too far, I just lose control of myself in a fight. Then there's just myself and my foe, and anything else is just in the way."

Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:19 pm
Profile WWW

Emily listened intently to the conversation, putting on the skirt and finally pulling her towel out from under her blouse.

Emily did think her past was dull in comparison to Krystals, anyways she wasn't much of a storyteller.

I love being cute!

Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:59 am
Profile YIM

Krystal's eyes widened, and her jaw dropped a few inches. Fear overtook her body, and she slowly curled into a ball. Whimpering lightly, she wrapped her arms around her knees and began to rock back and forth. "No... no... no, no, nononononono! There CAN'T be demons here! I thought I was safe!"

Her voice was broken, had lost it's happy flow. Tears began to form in the corner of her eyes, and trail down her cheeks. She had backed herself into the corner of the couch, and armrest. She looked at the other girls in the room, and rocked back and forth wimpering softly.

Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:15 am
Profile YIM

Emily ran ovr to the couch and quickly sat next to Krystal, putting her arms around the frightened girl.

"Krystal?!? Are you okay?"

I love being cute!

Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:12 am
Profile YIM

Krystal leaned aginst Emily, sobbing lightly, as she wimpered out, "The demon, that Michael and I summoned, it raped me... After... it had it's fun... it attacked my body... and my mind... It was the worst.. experience in my life... ever."

She burried her head in Emily's chest, sobbing heavilly, unable to speak anything else, the memories, and frightening posibilities terrifying her to her very core. Her hands gripped the shirt Emily was wearing lightly, as if trying to pull herself into the shirt. She clung to her new friend tightly, not wanting to be left alone.

Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:10 am
Profile YIM

She was shocked to hear Krystal. Never had Emily heard of monsters anywhere but on this island. She had had an bad experiance or two, but this girl had obviously been wounded farr more deeply than she had.

Emily hugged the girl tighter, whispering soothing words.

I love being cute!

Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:38 am
Profile YIM

I just gave a soft chuckle. "Hey, I fight them quite a bit. I know their ways. I win agenst quite a few, but there are some that are tricky. Some impersonate other students, others use drugs. Then there are the ones that just use brute force." I said, looking at Krystal. "But if I ever see one attacking a student, I go in to try to help the student get free. I don't care if the odds are agenst me. It's no reason to not try."

Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:42 am
Profile WWW

Krystal cringed, clinging to Emily tightly, tears still leaving small trails as they worked their way down her cheeks. She wimpered as Madison talked about demons impersonating students, and she shuddered violently when Madison spoke about demons just useing brute force on students. She looked to Emily, fear in her eyes, full of tears, and wimpered lightly," Is she telling the truth? Are... are there really... demons around the school? Are they really common?"

She clutched at Emily tightly, trying to keep herself as close as she could, thinking that this friendly girl would protect her, or at least make her feel comfortable... help calm her down. She burried her face in Emily's chest, tears comming freely.

Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 200 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 14  Next