View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 2:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 A Forest Feast(for Anomin) 

Post A Forest Feast(for Anomin)
Alice sighed as she sat down, sipping out of a water bottle she had brought along. She had been training herself in her tribe's magic to boost her body, and had been doing enhanced sprints for the last 10 minutes, but she was already exhausted. She laid back and closed her eyes, entering a meditative state while waiting for her energy to come back.

Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:05 pm

Post Re: A Forest Feast(for Anomin)
The voices came so easily to Night as she walked through the forest taking quick notes as she walked, unnoticed by several students; they assumed she was teacher or something similar given the unique clothing and her appearance. She smiled faintly at their naivety, She'd never seen a human before today and so far they were surprisingly unimpressive given their closeness in appearance to her kind.
As she walked a tree alerted her to a girl whom had wandered from the path and Night just smiled following the trees to the girl's location for a moment she watched her before she rested a hand against a tree. she ground quivered noticably.
"Wake up Girl, You're in grave danger."
She'd say grinning as tree roots sprung up and encircled the area in a thick bramble.

Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:54 pm

Alice opened her eyes and saw what to her seemed like a teacher. She quirked one eyebrow and asked,"How exactly am I in grave danger? You're the only one around here and I don't think you exactly qualify as grave danger." She wondered in her mind why exactly this woman was warning her when the two of them were the only besides the trees and other plants in the immediate area.

Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:34 pm

"No danger? Are you sure? I'm sure I saw someone dangerous come over here."
She put a finger to her lower lip offering a slightly confused gaze. she glanced around the empty clearing curiously before running a hand through her hair. she seemed entirely lost for several moments. finally with a resounding 'ah hah!' she smiled to the girl.
"Oh yeah now I remember what was dangerous! you wanna know?"
She waited for a response before she'd continue.
"It was Me!"
Her gaze became a bit more mischevious as she took a step towards the student.
"Now Quick introductions before we begin with the Experiment, My name is Night Anomina, Scientist from planet Chlora in the Hawking-Beta Cluster, now what might you be called my little moderately evolved primate?"

((what is she wearing anyway?))

Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:14 am

Alice just snickered at what she now thought was an escaped lunatic after the explanation was done, but decided to play along for a bit while she recovered enough energy from her own natural energy as well as what she could gather from the nature around her. She looked the woman in the eyes as she stood up, before saying,"I'm Alice Esper, and I'm not moderately evolved. At least, not as much as some of those who I've had the misfortune to meet. Now I'm sorry, but I've got to get going now, so see ya later!" She then funneled the energy she had recovered to her legs, giving her a boost in speed as she dashed past the woman and in the direction of the school, before noticing that her energy reserves seemed off... Almost like nature wasn't giving her the energy she relied on when her normal reserves were gone.

(she's wearing the school uniform for sports,with the regulation white bra and panties.)

Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:28 am

Alice would find a thick barrier in her way made entirely of tree branches and roots perhaps thirty feet out from where they'd been standing before. Night tsked slightly as moved quickly through the trees and to stand not far from the girl.
"Now now Alice, I didn't say you could leave now did I? hmmm? Oh so that's why she moved that quickly... Alright stop now I'd like to play with this animal for a little bit okay?"
she was obviously talking to a tree for several moments before she'd again look to Alice.
"Now no more energy from my other worldly cousins anyway. So lets begin with basics, how long can you play keep away?"
She offered in a curious matter-of-factly tone as she stretched her fingers, each grew a long green vine and those vines in turn grew smaller tendrils..
"You have a thirty second head start..."
with that she began to count down.

Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:44 am

Alice's eyes widened and she jumped back enough to get some room to run around the tendrils. She was panicking as she ranaway, knowing only two options that those tendrils might be for, and one ended with her dead, and the other raped. She moved as quickly as she could, avoiding them, although she knew it was pointless in the end, but at least this way it wasn't by her own free will. She hoped that the woman with what she thought was wierd plant magic would get bored and leave, and as she thought of this her hand moved to where the tattoo of the two dragons holding a bloodstone and amethyst were, and thought of her boyfriend turned fiancé as her legs gave out, exhausted without her normal source of energy and from her early sprints. She looked at the tendrils and thought just one thing,"I'm sorry Jake."

Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:24 am

Night just watched as the girl tired herself out so quickly, she laughed softly to herself shaking her head and walking towards her, fiver of the vines had made their way into the ground and were worming their way around before finally breaking through under her and wrapping around her legs to hold her in place.
"That was disappointing, I've dissected things that lasted longer afterwards than that. I hope you were just tired... Now before we move on to phase two of the experiment... any questions I might answer for you Alice? Anything at all, there are no stupid questions after all."
she sounded so very detached right now, she may even be called cheerful as she stood over the helpless girl

Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:31 am

Alice looked at her with hatred, then growled out,"Why are you doing this? I have someone important to me, and given that you're only tying me down, am I right in assuming you want to rape me?"

Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:04 am

"Why am I doing this? Well that's a good question. I'm doing this because I need to study sexual lubricant for my species. There are at least a hundred billion of us in the universe. I need to isolate the exact chemicals in it that kills disease in us...
she paused for a moment kneeling beside her to pat her arm gently.
"For two, it's also a great deal of fun I have to admit. as for your assumption of me raping you... Well I suppose you might see it as that but then, from what I've read of our studies on humans, you people kill members of my interplanetary relations and cut off their reproductive organs just to make your homes look pretty for a few days so I think it's a fair trade... or would you rather me cut out your womb and put it in a vase?!"

Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:12 am

Alice understood what she meant and said in a soft voice,"Fine... Use me, but just remember that I'm one who lives in harmony with nature, and that what you're taking from me was something I was saving for someone precious to me..."She then closed her eyes and waited for it to start, thinking that not being human, she wouldn't understand what it means to be in love.

Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:23 am

"Oh... you're in love you mean? Well if they love you back I'm certain they'll understand. There's a different between meaningless sex or in this case, rape and physical intimate love, besides if I didn't do it, your first could be some pachydermic life form and you'd be sore and stretched out and it would be like throwing a stick down a ravine, but I digress I'm getting off track here aren't I? As for you living in harmony with nature... consider this the ultimate harmony with nature since I am, despite my appearance, a plant."
she was certainly an odd creature trying to comfort the girl despite what she was about to do.
"Ahh love is a wonderful thing though I mean the rush of endorphines, the flowing of adrenaline and warmth of the coursing chloraphil..."
she mused as her free tendrils began their work, one wrapped around her left bosom through her top, another began to gently rub between her legs through the cloth that covered her.

Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:30 am

Alice shivered in pleasure and bit her lip to keep from moaning, as a virgin she was inexperienced and even this minor warm-up was causing her to breathe more quickly. She lost her inner battle and began to slightly moan as the tendril on her breast moved over her now-hardened nipple.

Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:09 am

"My my you are sensitive even through two layers of cloth!I probably don't even have to penetrate to get my samples..."
She paused for a moment as a third tendril wrapped around her free breast and a fourth moved to begin to massage her butt through cloth.
"I'm going to, i just mean i wouldn't have to if i didn't feel like it."
she commented with a shrug before the fifth tentacle slid gingerly under the collar of the tee-shirt of the gym uniform she was wearing though did little else for now. the smaller feeler like tendrils stretched outward and began to toy against the skin it was against.

Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:14 am

Alice's moans became louder as the tendrils continued to massage her breasts, which were her most sensitive area aside from her clit and G-spot. She nearly lost it when they kept moving over her nipples, rubbing them and causing her bra to be pushed against then, creating friction that heightened the sensation. The reason she was so sensitive was simple, since her powers required focus on her body, it intensified the sensations she felt, especially pleasure.

Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next