View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 7:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Dreamscapes (for Kanoe) 

Post Re: Dreamscapes (for Kanoe)
She gritted her teeth and bit her lip to stifle her groans as the two continue their cruel assault. The small arm was deep inside her, moving frantically within her tightening inner walls. It felt different as she had never been fisted before though the size of the imp's arm made the act far less painful than what an ordinary human would do to her. The small devil continued to taunt her before pulling out and licking her swollen pearl. The tiny licks were like being lashed with a feather, tickling the engorged bundle of nerves and causing the witch to jolt and yelp in shock.

Feeling the teasing touches of the small hand now on her rear entrance, the witch tried to tighten her muscles just incase the monster tried to invade yet another hole. Kanoe's focus was still split as Claire continued to suckle and squeeze more nectar from her lactating teats. Unable to see what is happening below, the witch had no idea what the imp was planning now.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:26 am

He drew his hand and arm out of her that same grin on his features as Clairice stood up. She licked at her lips collecting all the moisture from her lactacting breasts that she could. She then pulled her blouse over her head with ease then shimmied down her skirt. She stood there only in her undergarments though she soon got rid of those too.

Naked she sank back down upon her knees though she stradled Kanoe's face her head facing the direction of her toes as she bent lower at the waist again taking a breast up in her mouth and consuming it.

The view of the imp had been blocked but the diminitive creature moved between her legs. His hand at her rear folded his fingers back as one, the index, began to sink against the tight muscles there though they had only gone to the depth of his first knuckle as it began sawing in and out of her.

His small but hard prick pressed to the slit of her body, rubbing against it then poising against her entrance where it pushed inside her depths stopping only when their hips met.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:12 pm

"Mmmmph!" Her voice was muffled by Claire's body no sitting on her face. She could only weakly kick her heels on the floor as her limbs remained bound in her lover's spell. Waves of pleasure rippled down her swollen tit and down to her quivering belly. Her nectar flowed freely into the mystic's hungry lips, relieving the pressure in her firm orb. Every muffled groan drenched her senses with the woman's sexual musk as the enthralled woman was growing aroused as well.

Kanoe's hips rose off the floor as she tried to keep the imp's finger out of her anus. She tried to tighten her muscles but slowly the devil succeeded and began to slowly grind inside her sensitive passage. Distracting her further, the imp's member slid easily into her glistening folds causing the dark witch to moan and relax allowing the small finger to enter and leave her freely. Unable to speak with Claire on her face, the witch could only writhe helplessly as the devil continued to get his revenge.

Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:04 pm

Claire's back arched, her arms reached out behind her so that her hands came to rest on Kanoe's breasts, fingers danced against her nipples as the imp entered her body in more ways than one. A finger working against her backside as his hand moved, the digit slipping into her slowly as it slid back and forth against her, in her.

His cock seemed to swell as it entered her, it pulsing as he groaned out, it pressing firmly inside her until his hips pressed up against hers. "Fuck yeah! Your body, it's pulling me in!"

The imp began to move slowly at first though his tempo steadily increased as he became accustomed to her body against his, the feel of those tight muscles dancing against him with each thrust into her core.

Character Listing

Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:38 pm

Her heels kick and drag on the floor, barely moving at all with Claire's spell still binding her limbs. Eyes fluttered as her lover tweaked her nipples perfectly, causing them to throb with heated blood and nectar as they swell. The tender peaks stood out like sore thumbes from her puffing areolae, making it even easier for the woman to manipulate them how she wished.

"Ngh.." her toes curl as she could swear that the imp was getting larger. Each buck of the demon's hips was met with more resistance as the cock continued to swell. Her inner walls were soon spread tight around th demonic rod, forcing the witch to feel every inch as it squished in and out of her sex. Now a size worthy of notice, the dark witch was writhing helplessly as her thoughts were constantly drawn to the constant sawing motion dragging along her tender velvet walls.

Being fucked by an imp, she could not think of a fate more degrading as a witch. She gritted her teeth as the smell of her lover's sex on her face continued to invade her senses. She bit her lip hard to stifle any other sounds but was helpless to stop the continuing assault. Distracted by the now impressive rod, the devil's claw was thrusting in and out of her tight ass and continuing to weaken her willpower. Shutting her eyes tight, Kanoe could only try to endure and hope her lover breaks free of this spell.

Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:45 pm

Then the imp stopped, his throbbing member pulling out of the core of her body along with the touch on her rear. He walked away taking a brief journey along the side of her as Claire adjusted herself, turning around and going lower on her chest, sliding against her body then sinking down so that her tongue skimmed around her sex, a hand reaching out to encompass her clit as her fingers rubbed against it back and forth vigorously.

The imp stopped, a grin upon his devilish features as the head of his cock pressed against Kanoe's lips forcing enterance into her mouth. His hips rocking back and forth as he picked up speed. A tiny hand reached out to one of her breasts squeezing it, letting the nipple dance against his palm as he played with it.

"Yeah. I better not feel teeth either or you'll pay," Aziz spat.

Character Listing

Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:30 pm

The witch sealed her lips tight when she saw what the imp was doing. The thick rod pulsed as it pressed to her lips. Kanoe tried to shake her head but soon found the creature straddling over her face. The finishing blow was done by her lover who was now licking her dripping sex and rubbing her clit to submission. "Uhhnn..." she moaned, her lips parting forcing the heated tip into her mouth little by little. She could not fight it, her eyes fluttered as her pearl throbbed violently from Claire's expert touch. Her lover knew her body perfectly, knew just the right speed and pressure to melt her resistance away. Soon enough, the rod had made its new home deep inside her throat.

She whimpered, obeying the threat and keeping her mouth open enough to let him thrust rapidly inside her mouth and throat. Her hips jolt and rose with each flick of Claire's fingers. Juices flowed freely onto the greedy tongue licking her depths. Her arms and legs strained against her bonds as once more her quivering body squirmed. Her focus was once more split amongst the numerous stimuli her brain was suffering from. Her eyes were beginning to glaze over as she found herself sucking gently on the thrusting cock. "Mmmph... Mmmm..." she moaned through a mouthful of demonic meat.

Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:39 pm

Aziz slid his rod forward rippling it against her lips as he groaned out. Aegir actually dialed up her response to pleasure after prying memories from Kanoe's mind to do so. He did not wish for her to second guess things or at worse think that this had been some sort of bad dream.

He was content that nothing had been array as Aziz quickened his tempo going faster and faster as she took in his sausage. Meanwhile she could feel a series of licks and caresses against her, fingers and tongue going quicker against her body.

Her ears filled with the groan of Aziz as a steaming glob of cum coated the back of her throat as he throbbed within her mouth. His thrusts slowed then stopped when it had been too sensitive to continue. Then all went black, Kanoe had been disorientated for a moment as she collected her barings only to find herself in a classroom, a science class given the granite top long tables that had been set up here and held half a dozen students or so to a table, three tables in all.

"... and that," a professor was saying, he looked familiar but she did not recall his name, :is the theory we hope to test ..."

Character Listing

Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:35 am

The witch was unaware that memories were slipping from her mind. But she found herself becoming more responsive to both Claire and the imp's advances. Her heels wiggle and kick the ground rapidly as her lover continued to lick her pussy and stroke her clitoris. Kanoe's muffled groans grew louder and more wanton as she suck long and deep on the devil's cock.

Kanoe's hips rose off the floor as the monster continued to buck his hips into her face. Finally the witch could take no more as she let forth a muffled squeal of bliss, her hot juices gushing out around Claire's fingers and lips. The imp blew his load at the same time, filling her throat with the hot demonic spunk. Slowly, her vision faded as she swallowed the monster's load.

She blinked slowly as she found herself on her feet and at a lab table. A hand came to her head as she tried to shake the images from her head. Was that a dream? Kanoe could swear she could still taste the cum in her mouth. She could feel her already hardened nipples drag inside her bra and blouse with each breath. Her sex tingled and she could feel the faint moisture of her juices in her panties. If it was a dream, it was one the most real ones she has felt in some time.

Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:02 am

The professor, a young man in his early to mid 20's gazed at her. He stopped speaking, just gazing as all the strange sensations bombarded Kanoe. She had been in the midst of her wondering when his concerned voice reached her ears.

"Kanoe? Are you alright?"

The blond haired man must have seen something out of the ordinary, a pale completion maybe or perhaps it may have been the look on her features. In any case he stopped long enough for her to respond, some others looked her way as she was made to stand out.

Character Listing

Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:56 am

~Kanoe? Are you alright?~

The witch blinked again as she was pulled back into reality. "Wha? Y-Yes, I'm fine," she replied quickly, looking around the room to see that some of the students were now looking her way. Taking slow deep breaths, Kanoe did her best to calm her body down so no further questions would be asked. She was not sure what came over her and she completely lost her bearings of where she was now.

Apparently she was in class about to do some sort of lab. The class period should give her plenty of time to regain her composure and continue the rest of her day without a hitch. Assuming no monsters decide to attack her like they tend to do on this island.

Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:39 pm

"Good. Alright, everyone line up and get a pair of goggles and gloves," he announced and while the students did that he had been busy getting out vials and test tubes but when there was a shortage on goggles the professor seemed to look over the students quickly.

His gaze settled on Kanoe again rather quickly. "Kanoe, go to the supply closet, there are some extra goggles and stuff there," he pointed at the rear of the room.

Character Listing

Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:27 pm

"Hmph.." she huffed softly to herself upon finding there were not enough goggles and gloves for everyone. It was not surprising, it always seemed to happen in classes like these. The witch did not even care. It seemed that no matter what the lab was, it was required to wear so much protective equipment. Troublesome, that was all she had to say about that.

Sighing softly, she did not say anything when the professor ordered to go to the supply closet. Anything to get this class over with faster, she thought to herself as she walked towards the back of the room. The witch would open the closet and search for somemore goggles and gloves for herself and the other few students who were lacking as well.

Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:49 am

As she glanced around the interior of the closet for a moment looking for the material she had only been aware of something amiss when she felt something grab hold of her, a hand sliding over her mouth and a hand against her hip. She could hear the door of the closet being shut by someone's foot.

The hands appeared masculine from what she could see and both had a firm hold on her. Someone bent over her shoulder as she felt a firm poke in her rear. "So nice, I'm going to enjoy this ..." the voice of the professor spoke directly into her ear.

Character Listing

Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:13 pm

"Mmph!" A strong hand sealed her voice while the other rested on her hip. The door shut behind her, leaving the two with the dull glow of the light above them as company. Kanoe immediately began to struggle, kicking back with her heel and elbowing behind her in attempt to get this man off of her. The familiar voice of the professor only made the witch try harder to break free.

She could not believe this was happening. What about the students in the other room? They should hear the struggle, even see him enter and shut the door behind him. A muffled squeal was all she could do to call out for help as she threw her weight in every direction possible in hopes to make an even louder commotion.

Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next