View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 10:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Just a little dip (for Night) 

Post Just a little dip (for Night)
There, all done. Ishtar shut the book as she looked over her notes. It had been alot of work and she was not sure she would ever finish it, but it was finally she had all the facts that needed to finish her paper. Now all she had to do was go back to the dorm and work the facts into a coherent paper. Sure it would probably mean she have to rewrite a section or two, but then she was done.

Ishtar looked at her watch, it was pretty dark. She put her remaining books in the bookbag, brushing aside her swimsuit inside. She had plans to celebrate the work she had done, but nobody else needed to do that. Picking them up she realized that she had been here since class was over and still in her school uniform. The skirt was a bit short on her, but otherwise the uniform was a perfect fit.

As the blue haired student headed out the library, she noticed how dark it had already gotten. She quickly made her way over to the pool, no one would be around to catch her sneaking in to the pool after hours. And what no one else knew wouldn't harm her.

Wow, this pool is huge. It had taken a little while to head over the pool but she was finally there. Ishtar looked around at sheer size of the swimming pool. The blue haired student had simply not had the opportunity to swim yet undisturbed in the pool. In fact the only reason she was here was she had snuck in after hours, late at night. Now she had the entire pool to herself.

She brushed her long blue hair as she stood in front of the of the pool. She was wearing her school uniform with its incredibly short skirt, in which she could see a reflection of the rose-themed panties in the pool's water. She took a second to put down her bookbag as she took a moment to take a look at the pool.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:06 am

Post Re: Just a little dip (for Night)
Night had come to the pool earlier, for a drink mostly, the pool was a nice source of available fresh water and also to test a special form of algae and instant growth seaweed. She'd taken a nap on the high dive in a school uniform, the undergarments though were liliac themed, she did love that humans loved flowers well enough to theme their intimate wear with them. She woke up with a yawn and glanced down only to see a student there, a rather mouthwatering student and a just glorious reflection.
"Hey won't you get in trouble for those roses?"
she called down as she began to climb down the ladder as quickly as she could. she reached the bottom quick enough having hopped off about 3/4 of the way down. she smiled to Ishtar calmly offering a hand.
"Thought no one would show up here, after all those rumors about this pool, the monsters and what not, usually makes this place a good place to catch a nap actually."
she offered a bit of a laugh shaking her head.
"Name's Night by the way."

Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:42 pm

Ishtar was caught a bit by surprise by there was someone here at the pool. There was a young woman actually sleeping on the diving board of all places. But she seemed friendly enough as she began to climb down from to greet the blue haired student. Ishtar blushed a little and did cover her skirt a little as she realized that her panties must have been seen in the reflection of the water. Oh, I didn't realize they could be easily seen.

Still the green-haired student was kind enough to offer her hand even after she hopped off the ladder, even if her methods were kinda of weird. Ishtar had never thought about taking a nap on the diving board, it seem like it was uncomfortable place to sleep. But if the woman was concerned about monsters, then perhaps hiding up on the diving board would be a good idea.

Ishtar accepted the woman's handshake, It is a pleasure to meet you, Night. I'm Ishtar. Ishtar Rocha.

Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:46 pm

"It's alright, hey I like roses, make for cute panties... so your name is Ishtar huh? isn't that the sex goddess in Babylonian or something like that? Ehh anyway, it's still a nice name."
She rambled a little bit shaking the woman's hand gingerly for several moments before releasing it.
"And just to be fair..."

she smirked slightly before flashing her lilac panties to the girl sticking her tongue out.
"So if i embarrass you by telling anyone you have dirt on me too right?"[/color
she let go of her skirt letting it rest.
[color=#40FF00]"So anyway whatcha come here for? wanted a nap too I take it? that's the only reason i ever see someone come around here when i'm here... well almost the only reason but, the other reason usually takes more than one person... and you wouldn't be wearing the roses either.

Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:59 am

Ishtar had heard that her namesake was a deity of love, fertility, and sex. Umm, yes something like that. My parents wanted me to have a unique name that was easy for people to remember, so they named after a goddess. They also named my older sister similarly. Ishtar smiled as the two shook hands. Well, I had actually come to pool to go swimming. I really haven't had a chance to try the pool very often as my studies keep me busy. I was surprised anyone else was here.

Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:05 am

Night shrugged slightly to Ishtar when she mentioned she didn't expect anyone to be around the pool. her hands moved to her hips.
"Yep that's exactly why I took a nap here, kinda expected it to be empty here."
unseen to ishtar several bits of plant were crawling up from the pool and reaching over the edge. they were touching her shoes and she'd find if she tried to move her feet, that it was entirely impossible, the odd algae the waterweeds were covered in was acting like glue. she'd been using the pool for an experiment honestly, she'd never expected a student to walk in but, it served her purposes nicely actually.
"Y'know a swim does sound nice I have to admit... maybe I should join you, if you wouldn't mind of course... though I'd have to use one of the damn school suits, those things always ride up in the worst places y'know!?"
she giggled a little acting blissfully unaware of what was happening beneath the other student. as glanced to the door of the pool with a sly smirk.
"Or I could lock the door and we could skinny dip."
her tone was one of pure jest of course as she turned on the spot towards the locker rooms glancing over her shoulder to ishtar as if she expected her to take the lead.

Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:58 am

Ishtar smiled as Night had mentioned she would also like to swim, No, it would be fun if there was somebody swimming with me. The more the merrier I say. In fact the only reason I swimming this late is that my schedule gets in the way. The green haired girl had made a comment about the uncomfortable swim uniform the school provided, she turned to head to the locker room. She took a glance as if expecting Ishtar to head over there first.

The blue haired student began to move, she suddenly found herself off balance. Ishtar couldn't move her feet and caused to nearly fall over. Still somehow the young woman had managed to keep her balance. W-what is going on? I can't move. My feet seem to be stuck to floor for some reason. Ishtar tried to move her feet but she was simply unable to do so.

Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:15 am

Night turned on her heel causing her skirt to flutter just a little. She moved toward Ishtar cautiously. she knelt down not far away as if she noticed something on the ground. she pulled a tissue from her pocket and wiped it on the ground, it got stuck.
"Don't freak out Ishtar, but there's some sort of sap or something on the ground around you."
she laughed nervously scratching her neck a little as she slipped off her shoes and socks before touching the spot next to the napkin, he finger didn't get stuck.
"Alright skin doesn't stick to it so... I'll walk over to you, undo your shoes and carry you away from the pool."

she smiled approaching Ishtar simply and kneeling again; being careful her skirt didn't touch the ground, as she began to undo her new 'friend's' shoes. She wanted to drag this out a little, make it more fun, a light unheard command offered to the waterweeds in the pool and they began to stretch into the air waving menacingly.

Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:46 am

S-Some sort of sap? Why does it stick to my shoes so well....its like being stuck in concrete. Ishtar watched as Night first tested the ground with a tissue and then tried it with it with her finger. The blue haired girl held her breath as she didn't want her new friend to get trapped by the sap. But fortunately her hand slipped through the sap with little difficulty. Ishtar took a big sigh as it appeared there was away to get away from the sap.I guess that is why people don't usually use the pool.

Ishtar was a bit surprised to see Night walk over to her and began to untie Ishtar's shoes. The blue haired girl blushed a bit when Night mentioned that she would carry the student from the pool. Ummm, are you sure that okay, I can probably walk out once I get my shoes off. The young woman had failed to notice the waterweeds in the pool slowly beginning to stretch in the air behind her.

Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:45 am

"Alright if you say so, Guess i'll take your socks off too."
Night finished untying ishtar's shoes and stood them looking over her shoulder her eyes went wide. She backed away slightly, she was quite the actor really, the panic seemed genuine.
"Uhm... ishtar... d...don't panic now but... there are a couple dozen plants rising out of the pool behind you..."
she stumbled back landing in the 'sap', the skirt got stuck quite well. a high pitched screech echoed in the pool as the plants darted towards ishtar aiming at her limbs to bind her, this was all by her command of course, she was enjoying every second of this little game she was playing with such a sweet girl. it was a good game thus far, she decided then she'd make far more complicated games for ishtar, and other prey, in the future.
"Alright what the fuck is going on ishtar?!"

Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:51 am

Ishtar watched as Night stood back up after a minutes, the green haired woman's eyes suddenly went wide with horror. Night attempted to move backwards but fell backwards into the sap and getting her clothes stuck even as she warned the blue haired student about the plants behind her. Wait what? Ishtar suddenly heard a screech that made her jump in fear, she attempted to move but she didn't know where to go. Within seconds her arms and legs were bound up in the plants. No.....Let me go!!! Ishtar couldn't answer her friend's question, I don't know what's going on but I can't move!

Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:03 am

The waterweeds that bound her pulled her from her shoes into the air above the water offering nothing but a high pitched chatter as if the different leaves were talking to one another as they held the blue haired beauty aloft. Several leaves rose before the bound ishtar brushing along her legs and sneaking under her skirt, caressing her thighs and through the front of her rose themed panties, several others began to caress her chest through the layers of cloth that hid her bust from view.

All while this was happening night looked to be fighting off several leaves herself until they bound her arms and pulled her from the sap, sans skirt and held her infront of Ishtar. A fake blush crossed her face, the plants were doing a great job with her orders. of course she wasn't going to let the plants do anything to her.
"This is insane!"
she cried shaking her head and struggling violently in their grasp, she wondered if maybe she should have become an actress on Chlora instead of a scientist.

Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:27 am

Ishtar let out a gasp as she pulled up into the air. No please. Let me go! The blue haired student shouted to weeds that held her in the air. The weeks made to each other in some sort of strange language but they weren't about to let the young woman go. She struggled to get free of the vines gasp, but the iron like grip was simply too much for the young woman.

It was then that Ishtar noticed leaves coming up from the pool to underneath. What the? She tried to struggle to move away, but the leaves were soon upon her and they began to brush against her legs. The blue haired beauty blushed as continued to move further up her legs. No, stay away from there. The leaves moved underneath her skirt, and the young woman let out a shout as she felt the leaves began to caress her panties in the front. Even as they did so, Ishtar was surprised that some of the leaves had climbed up behind and began to caress her chest even through her blouse.

The blushing woman still had to convince her friend to flee. Ahh...no...N-Night, run....just run. However, the plants were on her before the green haired woman could move. She did put up a fight and for a moment it appeared that the Night would be able to fight them off. But an arm soon was bound up, followed shortly by the other. The plants then showed off their strength by pulling the bound up Night right off the floor, ripping the skirt apart in the process. Soon Ishtar could only watch helplessly as her friend wound floating in the air bound up like her.

Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:11 am

Night looked defeated and as though she were in shock as she hung there before ishtar; sans skirt, the lilac print panties she was wearing in plain view. "What's it doing to us?"
she said sniffling slightly as she was held, several more leaves made their way under her vest and blouse before tearing them off in a single pull. She couldn't help but cry out as the tattered garments drifted to the ground, or so it seemed.
"Oh my god this plant's a pervert!"
Night was now in nothing but her rather sexy and lacey bra and the print panties though the plants didn't grope her instead they continued their work on ishtar's body.
the leaf under her skirt passed between her legs pressing the cloth of her panties gently into her slip and between her soft supple cheeks and rubbed along the path it had made with just a little pressure, from clit to the waistband of her skirt it ran itself tauntingly.
the leaves around her arm forced Ishtar's hand against night's bra clad bosom pressing it against the soft flesh. Night softly gasped at the pressure and touch. the leaves around ishtar's breasts pulled the cloth around them as taught as it could without tearing it giving a nice outline of her nipple, aroused or not, and through the cloth the leaf began to roll the sensitive nub gently.

Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:26 pm

Ishtar looked at her green haired friend was soon assaulted by the leaves as they began to dive under the vest and blouse. With the loud tear, the leaves ripped them apart with a single motion. Ishtar was stunned to see how easily is disrobed her friend leaving her clad in only her rather attractive bra and panties.

Ishtar suddenly let out a soft moan as she felt a leave begin to rub back and forth over her own flower. Even through the thin material of her panties, the blue haired girl could feel her flower beginning to bloom in reaction to the leaf advances.

Ishtar suddenly felt her arm get pulled towards Night. She struggled to fight it but the vines were simply too tough. The student hand soon was forced to cup her green haired friend's breast, the blue haired blushed a bit. I-I'm sorry, the p-plant making me do stuff that ahhh.... Ishtar could feel her blouse get tight as the plants pulled it back. It was then that a leave began to play through the blouse on the her nipple. Ishtar gasped as she could feel her breasts begin to swell in reaction.

Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next