View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 3:24 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 Unsuccessful Mission (Minerva Rocha) 

Post Re: Unsuccessful Mission (Minerva Rocha)
Minerva's scream and convulsion of her holes as she got pleasured by the mercenary again was giving another magnificent sight for the students watching the scene, some masturbating lazily but still watching carefully as they were still aroused by what was happening before them. Rahs knew that the beautiful agent was close to orgasm once again as her back arched once more. He didn't stop this time, however, since the tentacle seemed to have sucked enough of her juices, and the juices that would gush from her climax would be more than enough. She would feel a strong orgasm and ecstasy rock her body and make her mind putty as the alien squeezed her breasts together and fucked her rear faster, his own cock throbbing with pleasure, ready to fill her with more of his warm seed.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:22 pm

Minerva could feel the mercenaries member throb with in her rear as she could feel the tentacle continue to tease her clit. His thrusts became alot faster as he continued to mold and massage her breasts together. It was simply too much for the beautiful redhead as she felt herself go over the edge. The young lady head raised upwards and screamed in pleasure as her voice filled the room. For awhile, Minerva voice was all that was heard as she found herself in complete and total ecstasy. Slowly but surely her voice died out as her head fell forward, her body and mind still in the throes of the orgasm.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:54 am

Some of the other students tried hard to sync their own orgasms with Minerva's, some moaning and screaming but none as hard and clearly satisfied as the agent. Her passionate cry filled the room and with this sound and sight, Rahs smiled as his own orgasm approached with his lust boiling thanks to the beautiful agent. The mercenary squeezed her swollen breasts hard as his cock exploded inside her rear, filling her rectum with stream after stream of his warm and sticky seed. At the same time, the sucker that was on her swollen petals absorbed as much of her juices as it could before finally pulling out. Rahs thrust one more time hard as his orgasm ended, rocking the table a bit as he let Minerva's ecstasy-filled body and mind fall on it as he prepared another round for the agent in his grasp.

SFA---

Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:22 pm

Minerva could feel the rear get filled with the hot released of Rahs as he too had gone into ecstasy. She felt the tendril in her flower pull out as whatever it was doing seemed to be complete. The red head gave a slight moan as it did so. The alien let the tired agent fall to table to and take a bit of a break briefly as she was mind was still numb from her own orgasm. However he still didn't full release her, it appeared the mercenary still had more plans for the young woman. All Minerva could do was simply lay on the table and attempt to catch her breath. Whatever he wanted to do to her would meet with no resistant from the beautiful agent.

Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:05 am

Rahs almost found delight in watching the beautiful agent tired and numb from the pleasure breathing heavily on the table. However, the mercenary had still another thing ready for her. As she was still recovering from her orgasm, Rahs moved the agent easily, rolling her and placing her on her back, her breasts moving about with the sudden movement. Minerva would feel the mercenary's hands caressing her inner thighs and sex, his large phallus now prodding against her skin and something new inserting itself into her rear... It was the same tentacle that absorbed her juices, moving slowly and opening her tight tunnel.

SFA---

Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:36 am

Minerva was still struggling to get her breathing back under control, as she lay there on the table. She could feel the mercenary's arms suddenly pick her up and roll her over onto her back, her orbs moved in random directions for a second before they the swollen mounds eventually settled. She let out a small gasp as she looked up at Rahs with half-lidded eyes. It was then she felt his hands begin to rub against her thighs and her flower. She could feel his warm phallus pressing against her, what was he was up to the agent wondered. Ahhhh! Minerva could feel a tentacle begin to push into her rear. Her orbs bounced once as her shouted in pleasure.

Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:54 am

The mercenary felt how an overwhelming sensation of victory washed over him once more as he watched the beautiful agent looking back at him with half-lidded eyes, eyes that showed clearly the pleasure and exhaustion that Minerva felt thanks to the actions of Rahs. She didn't even struggle anymore, she was in no position or had the strength to fight back. Minerva actually seemed to accept what Rahs did to her as she didn't hold back the screams and moans of pleasure as her rear was penetrated by the tentacle. Almost immediately, Rahs passed his finger over her flower a few times before caressing her thighs and eventually starting to spread her lips apart with his phallus. The alien was thrusting very slowly into her, a light current flowing through her aroused and exhausted body, setting her already sensitive nerves on fire as he filled Minerva completely, his tip poking against her womb.

SFA---

Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:56 am

Minerva could feel Rahs fingers play the petals of her flower for a few moments before he moved up her thighs. She let out a soft gasp as she could feel her legs being pushed a bit further out, a signal of what was to come. She looked down for a second, before her head snapped back as she could feel the alien begin to fill her flower. She let out a long groan as slowly but surely his phallus filled her flower, the light currently flowing through her body only enhancing her body. Ahhhh, your so huge......this is so amazing....ohhh...

Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:00 pm

Every moan and groan from Minerva was driving the other girls crazy, some could barely deal with their lust, their need demanded attention that their own bodies could not provide. Their desperate moans could be heard all around the room, but in the middle was the redheaded agent with her mind corrupted with pleasure. Every nerve of her body would feel the current and every inch of Rahs' cock that was inside her throb. The mercenary grinned as Minerva spoke those words, and started to pull out slowly too. "And you're so tight. I told you so, wouldn't you like to feel this whenever you wanted?" He remained with only his tip inside her for a few seconds as one of his hands went and caressed one of Minerva's swollen mounds, before then thrusting a bit faster into her until he filled her again completely once again.

SFA---

Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:36 pm

To Minerva, it felt like every nerve in her body was on fire, as the current flow through her body. The young agent could feel Rahs's member inside her throbbing. Then slowly it pulled out her, giving the red headed agent a small break in the overwhelming pleasure. Not that the mercenary was completely letting her rest, as his hand began to message one of her enlarged orbs even as he asked her a question. Ahhh...hahhhh....fell this whenever I like. I don't understand...AHHHH! Minerva head snapped back to release a loud shout as she felt the alien begin thrusting into her again, once more filling her tight flower.

Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:50 pm

Rahs listened with a smile at Minerva's moaned confusion. She could hardly speak clearly with the amount of pleasure filling her body. The beautiful redhead didn't even finish her sentence completely before the mercenary's thrust made her head snap back as her shout filled the gym once more. "Think. If you offer yourself to me and the other aliens you could enjoy this kind of pleasure anytime. Imagine leaving the ADD and being in the pens... It's a world filled with pleasure and money. Though... You're too good to be there, besides, maybe I'd even lose you to the highest bidder, hehe..." A small chuckled followed Rahs' teasing comment. He was not being completely serious, but the thought was practically hardening his cock even more than it was already. He started to piston in and out of Minerva as the tentacle in her rear started to open its tip inside her rectum. Within seconds, her ass was being filled with the very same juices she gushed from her previous orgasm, though not all of her jucies were inserted inside her just yet. "Just saying, though..." Another chuckle, and the mercenary started to increase the pace, his tip even reaching her cervix every thrust.

SFA---

Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:53 am

It was getting difficult for the red headed agent to think as the pleasure was simply too overwhelming. Ahhhh....give myself....ohhhh to you and the o-others.....UHHHHHH. Minerva suddenly felt her rear being filled with the hot release from the tentacle, by now her body was practically was screaming at her mind to take the offer, to be in such pleasure forever. Her mind could not make any rational thought while all this pleasure was running through her body and was starting to build once more. Her shouts became louder as she could feel his pace quicken as he thrusted into faster and faster, ever thrust filling her flower completely. She was mere putty in his hands, there was little her body didn't want to do for Rahs, and her mind wasn't too far behind.

Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:16 am

"That's right Minerva. To be fucked like this all the time, to be pleased in every way and having a never-ending ecstasy..." The mercenary kept talking to the agent's broken mind, his words would still have an effect on her subconscious, probably to be thought under the influence of a lust similar to the one she was having that moment. Her mind was not far from following her body's needs, though; and just seeing that gave Rahs a very good reason to smile, to see an entertaining victory over the agent that had once tried to capture him.

Rahs was increasing the agent's pleasure with the pace he had, probably enough to give her one of the most mind-blowing orgasms she had. Both of his hands opened wide and seized each of her orbs in their palms, squeezing her swollen mounds and massaging her nipples as his erect phallus started to throb with the warm and tight tunnel it was penetrating, appreciating the pleasure the mercenary was also receiving from her aroused flower. To make it even worse, the tendril released more of her own juices into her rear, and started to move back and forth, fucking her rear and pushing the liquid further into her rectum with every thrust.

SFA---

Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:34 am

Minvera's mind tried to comprehend what the mercenary was asking her, what he asking her to give up. To be a slave to whoever to decided to take her that day; to give up all choice. However her body and mind to was to filled with pleasure and lust, it was simply too much for the red headed agent pleasure filled mind to think about the consequences. Her will was completely gone at this point, Ahhh...i-it sounds s-so good....uhhhhh...so goood.....

Minvera let out a shout, as she felt both his hands sudden seize each of her swollen orbs and began to massage them; paying particular attention to her nipples. The red head could feel the phallus inside her flower began to throb as became tighter around the mercenary's member. She could feel the pleasure in her rising to the edge, especially as her rear was being filled by the tendril with her own juices. The thrusts of the tendril drove the juices deeper and deeper with in her. It was simply too much for the agent.

The shout of pleasure from Minvera was her loudest yet as her scream filled drowned out all other noise in the room. Her entire body froze in place as every part of her body was overwhelmed by the ecstasy of it all. The agent's blue eyes looked briefly at the alien who was ravishing her before everything in the room faded into darkness...

Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:48 pm

The mercenary smiled and gave a small chuckle as the broken mind of Minerva agreed to the offer of being a slave. It was nothing difficult to make that happen, and since she was an agent of the Directorate, he could do whatever he wanted with her. The students can't leave the school, but the agents were another story. As Minerva finished proving she was a complete slave to the pleasure and lust that was coursing through her body, her release soon followed.

The agent's shouts and moans were only encouraging Rahs to ravish her harder and faster. He squeezed her breasts tighter as he pushed his cock deep inside her, her quivering folds seeming to milk his cock for all it was worth as she let out a deafening shout that blocked even the other girls' moans. Her body froze and trembled with an ecstasy that felled Minerva's stamina. She fainted as she looked at the masked face of the mercenary that had raped her twice now. As her muscles froze and contracted, Rahs soon followed with his own release, his cock pulsing strongly as jet after jet of his seed filled her flower and womb.

By the time he was done, Minerva's body was completely limp on the table and he then pulled back and moved away from the table. The moment the tendril and his cock left her flower and rear, her juices and Rahs' semen gushed out to pool at the floor. At the same moment, the doors of the gym opened up due a strong force. The battered body of a female agent came in flying until she fell around the middle of the room. Her uniform was all torn and destroyed, exposing her breasts, torso and vagina. A dark monster with the form of a humanoid dragon followed her. The agent was in no position to resist, it was obvious she had suffered the same fate as Minerva. The two monsters exchanged looks and the draconian one asked "Is she a student?"
"No, she's ADD." The two agents would be on their way to Vanejin VI a few hours later.

SFA---

Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:34 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11