View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Silver and Gold (Elizia) 

Post Re: Silver and Gold (Elizia)
Energetic and luscious, sounds like a cheerleader or that sort of personality and body would fit Elizia's requirements. Half of Vera's focused was on her breathing, taking them in long and slow in a futile attempt to calm her body. She shifted in her chair some but did not rise. Their business was not exactly done yet so there was no need to leave her chair just yet. Not that she could if she wanted to.

"I.. I will keep you in mind, M-Miss Rausten," she said softly, "But how will I... Mm... How can I contact you?" Every shuddering breath seemed to drag her already hyper sensitive nipples up and down the inside of her bathrobe. Her thoughts could not help but linger on the tingling need rippling through her chest and outwards like a heatwave. Vera was having more and more difficulty in keeping her composure, resting more against the back of the chair as her thoughts kept being pulled away from the unrelenting tension building within her.

Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:44 pm

The goddess could notice all the reactions that Vera was having in front of her. Every breath caused her nipples to rub against the bathrobe, every breath reminded her that she had a need to satisfy that lust that filled her mind and body. She even seemed to have some trouble to stay still in the chair. "Ah, I'm glad to hear that. About contacting me..." Elizia paused as if thinking in a way the head girl could get in touch with the deity before finally opening her palm, revealing a necklace with a red jewel. It was obvious that Elizia had created it right there and then with no difficulty or incantation. "You may use this to get in contact with me. Just hold it and call on me, I shouldn't take long to come to you unless I'm... busy."

She gave a slight smile as she finished, leaving the necklace on the desk for her to take it. However, at the same time, there was another image running in Vera's head. Given her position and arousal, she could see herself restrained on the chair, helpless and unable to move with a gag in her mouth and her legs spread apart. Dark red tentacles caressed her swollen and sensitive mounds, and rope running around her nude body and pressing tightly against her bare sex and clit, wet with her own juices.

Rahs Xalezel, the wandering mercenary.
Sylvana, the Mare of your night.

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:14 pm

Her vision was clouding over as the goddess revealed the jeweled necklace. She shifted a bit in her chair but her movements seemed restricted. Vera squirmed, finding herself unable to speak with the gag in her mouth. Soft moans left her lips as she continued to be pulled into the vision Elizia created. Rope bound her limbs and her body to the chair while tendrils slither and stroke her exposed chest. "Nngh.. Mmm..." Her eyes fluttered, already heated from all that she had gone through already. These tendrils were just adding more fuel to the already blazing fire within her.

"Uhhnn.." Her head rolled back as the tentacles stroked her swollen orbs. Some were paying special attention to her hardened and sensitive nipples, rolling them around and giving them soft pinches. Her juices flowed freely from her quivering folds, soaking into the rope and into her actual bathrobe as her real body reacted much the same. The Head Girl was losing herself in the dream, unaware that the monster she was doing business with was still holding the necklace out to her.

Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:18 pm

Elizia watched carefully as Vera couldn't hold back the vision even for a little bit before taking the jeweled necklace in her hands. She didn't even reached out with her hand, she just sat there, squirming and moaning as she felt the effects of the vision immediately. The tendrils stroking her chest massaged her large orbs , rolling them around their slimy length, some sucking on her nipples and trying to pull them away just to let go after a certain distance. She could feel more tendrils to rub on her body as the rope between her nether lips pressed more tightly against her sex and clit. Elizia had left the necklace on the desk and she walked around it, finally sitting on it before Vera as if trying to get a closer view of her reactions. Before thinking about letting the vision fade, she decided to fuel Vera's frustration with a large dildo approaching over the seat of the chair until it pressed against her sex, but thanks to the rope, it was unable to penetrate her. She would only feel its vibrations through the material, but that wasn't enough to give her the release she needed.

SFA---

Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:47 pm

Vera's breasts tingled from the endless attention of the tendrils. Her fair skin glistened with slime and sweat as the bountiful orbs were fondled and massaged. They swelled with heat and ever growing need. Her nipples poked outwards, hardening with each deep suck from the vile appendage. The Head Girl's toes curled as another moan escaped her lips. Her head rolled back as the ropes tightened, dragging the rough material right over her sensitive netherlips and clit.

The Head Girl was helpless, trapped in her own lustful dream. Bliss was just out of her reach as the tentacles focused entirely on her exposed chest. She could feel her pulse racing inside both orbs sending a ripple of pleasure rolling through the rest of her body. She could not think of anything worse or at least until she heard the humming of a vibrator. Her hips rose and fell, grinding against the now vibrating rope in hopes of getting the necessary push she needed.

Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:14 pm

The goddess watched with pleasure and with lust how Vera reacted the deeper she got in the dream. She not only could see her arousal and need any more but even start feeling it, imagining it, enjoying every second the poor head girl had to endure without releasing that tension. Vera was not the only whose juices were flowing freely due to arousal. Trying to make it worse for her, Elizia was allowing Vera to feel her pleasure start swelling up with the vibrations of the dildo against the rope. In fact, the student would feel herself growing close to sweet orgasm, but just like the last time, it was snatched away from her almost brutally when the deity spoke.

"Feeling well, Vera? I can't believe you have all that need and tension held back, I can even feel it now. I guess punishing students does extract its toll sometimes... You could've told me, though, I'd be glad to help you with it." As soon as Eliz spoke, the dream faded into nothingness, but not the feeling of pleasure and frustration. Once more Vera was left without release and now she was in front of an entity ready to take her. Even before Vera was able to finish a response, she would feel how tendrils of light started to wrap themselves slowly around her arms and legs, tying her to the chair.

SFA---

Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:47 am

She could feel it coming little by little inside her loins. The tension was building, growing and spreading heat throughout her entire body. Her hips rose and fell faster, grinding against the vibrating rope in hopes of getting the bliss she needed so badly. Her breath caught in her throat as she gasped. Almost there her mind kept telling her until she suddenly woke up to Elizia's voice.

Her body seemed to jolt like she was in dream. But the heat and pleasure remained, pulsing and demanding her attention. Vera blinked quickly as she squirmed in her chair once more. The tendrils of light held her down as the goddess stood before her. "N-No.." she gasped, "What.. What are you doing?" Her words were half moaned out. Her heart was still racing as she breathed long shuddering breaths. Completely bound for real this time, she was at the mercy of the monster she was making deals with earlier.

Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:01 pm

Elizia smiled, enjoying how Vera reacted in her dream and how she felt. The goddess knew very well how the head girl felt and then found some satisfaction at her power when Vera seemed to tremble in her chair, shaking up a bit as if waking from a deep sleep. But that heat and need remained in Vera, just like it had grown on Elizia and she now enjoyed having the poor student at her mercy. But she didn't make any movement yet, just watched and listened to Vera before replying. "I'm going to help you with your problem, in a very unique way, Vera..."

As the tendrils tightened and made sure the head girl wasn't able to move, the goddess had taken a step closer to the young girl. With her hands she then caressed Vera's shoulders, then moved along her bathrobe until she started to loosen it, Vera's impressive cleavage showing behind the robe. The deity's silky hands moved from Vera's stomach upwards, cupping the girl's large breasts and running along them carefully and then pushed both sides of the robe away, exposing the head girl's body completely to Elizia.

SFA---

Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:00 pm

"No! Please!" Vera gasped as the goddess moved closer to her bound form. She could not move a muscle as the tendrils ensured that she did not interfere with Elizia's fun. Gentle hands rested on her shoulders before sliding down her body. Her robe, her only protection was loosened and parted to reveal the Head Girl's glistening form. Her breasts were swollen, heaving with each breath. Diamond hard nipples poked outwards from her darkened areolae, aching to be touched by the monster's silky smooth hands.

"Mmm..." she moaned as her hypersensitive mounds were cupped and stroked briefly, "Please... St-Stop.." The student was nearly panting. The monster could feel Vera's pulse racing within those luscious orbs. But the woman moved on and continued to part her robes revealing the sweat nectar running down the Head Girl's inner thighs. Unable to move her legs, her thighs remain parted leaving her completely exposed before the woman's gaze.

Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:43 pm

The goddess watched with a smile at Vera. It was somewhat of a warm smile, but it was there because she was enjoying the sight of the aroused and sensitive head girl bound in the chair and no longer able to hide the fire in her loins that was consuming her. Elizia felt and saw the thin layer of sweat on Vera's body, every twitch of her muscles that desired pleasure, every blink of her eyes that asked for some mercy as well. But as expected, she heard the contrary from her mouth. After looking at the bare and beautiful form of the student, noticing her round orbs and glistening thighs, Elizia moved her hands away from Vera and replied, "Do you really want me to stop? You have such a need for pleasure right now. It'd be my own if I give you a hand with that..."

The lack of the deity's touch was excruciating for Vera. She could probably say otherwise, but she wasn't able to hide the fact from herself and Elizia that she needed to quench the arousal that was tormenting her. The fire and the itch in her loins and mounds increased by every second that Eliz didn't touch her. In fact, the goddess moved away from the chair for a while, walking around it and staying out of Vera's sight. Did she leave? Was she really that cruel to leave the poor girl bound in the chair? The arousal didn't seem to decrease at all, but on the contrary, her body now begging her to do something with it.

SFA---

Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:16 pm

The leaving part was not necessarily the problem. It was the fact Vera was still bound by tentacles to her chair. She could not move her arms and legs. The Head Girl could do nothing to soothe her now drooling sex. She squirmed and struggled fruitlessly to get free of her bonds. How long was she going to remain like this? Would she last the night like this?

Time was not helping her at all. Her entire body ached with tension and need. The heat continued to rise as every breath the Head Girl took ended in a soft moan. The need wracking her body was nearly enough to bring the helpless woman to tears. "Please... Free me.." she whimpered, tugging at her bonds. She could not take this unrelenting heat any longer. Her sex was contracting, eager to be stimulated some how. Her nectar puddled in her chair as it flowed freely from her puffing netherlips. All she needed was one hand, one hand to pleasure her and bring her over the edge.

Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:14 pm

Whether the head girl wanted or needed the goddess was now obvious that it wasn't the issue here. But it was instead the scheme that Elizia had created, and now tormented Vera and would keep doing so even if she left the beautiful student there by herself. It was also a fact that Eliz wouldn't just disappear from the room, but if she did so, Vera would be found later of course. The other head girls would notice, or her prefects would check on her due to her vanishment. She wouldn't remain there for eternity of course, but abandoning Vera right there and then would probably break the student's mind before dawn, she probably would go crazy with the insatiable lust that was coursing through her body and corrupting it little by little.

"That, my dear Vera..." The deity's sweet voice said from behind Vera. It was teasing her, although everything at this pint was teasing the head girl, mocking her situation. But in that moment, the silver haired girl would feel two hands on her shoulders, running down to her heaving breasts and massaging them. They cupped her swollen mounds, playing with her nipples lightly as Elizia's breath started to fall upon Vera's ear. "I will not do." Her eyes watched with lust and satisfaction and the growing puddle of Vera's juices. After playing and taking care of her tits for a while, finally one of Elizia's hands seemed to move downwards, seeking her contracting sex, seeking to claim property of the head girl even if it were for a limited time.

SFA---

Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:52 am

Vera's eyes closed as her lips parted slightly in a wanton groan. Her breasts throbbed with her rapidly beating pulse as those perfect fingers delicately stroked the aching mounds. Her head rolled back as her nipples were lightly tweaked. Elizia's hands and fingers demanded the Head Girl's undivided attention. She squirmed in her bonds but her body also trembled with glee at the wonderful feelings she was being fed.

Hearing the woman's words, she knew she would soon belong to this goddess. There was nothing she could do to change it. Her mind and body was already eagerly anticipating the bliss that would be brought to her body and soul once the being was done toying with her. Fingers dripped the arm rests of the chair as her toes curled and uncurled slowly. Slowly, the monster's hand slid down her glistening form, coming closer and closer to her puffing netherlips.

Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:16 pm

It was very satisfying, feeling the head girl melt in her hands and succumb to the simple pleasure of the deity's massage on her swollen breasts. At least now a part of her body enjoyed a touch that was truly pleasing her. Every tremble of her body just widened Elizia's smile. Vera's head rested lightly on her large breasts as her head rolled back. The deity was giving her a slow approach to build her pleasure to greater heights, something she knew Vera was already dying to feel.
When her hand finally caressed her lower mound, Elizia then lowered her just a bit and opened her fingers. She avoided the head girl's swollen netherlips for a few seconds, caressing her thighs until her soft fingers finally touched her sensitive flesh, rubbing gently and moving upwards before repeating the motion. Two of her fingers sometimes opened her lips wide and then closed them as her other hand tweaked her nipples from time to time.

SFA---

Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:27 am

"Uhhnn.." The Head Girl could only groan in defeat as her body began to relax to the woman's soothing touch. Beyond the shivers and tremors of pleasure, her body simply refused to move or struggle any further. Vera's eyes fell half lidded as her thoughts continued to cloud over in a haze of lust. As Elizia's fingers made contact with the woman's inner thighs, the helpless student parted her thighs a bit further or at least as much as the tendrils binding her would allow. The monster's touch left a tingling sensation that only added to the pleasure she was feeling throughout her body. The tension and need spread from Elizia's fingers and up into her loins causing her to moan as her insides quiver with anticipation. Her eyes fluttered as her head rested upon the goddess's chest. Every time the fingers spread open her puffing netherlips, juices seemed to squirt out of her body. She was so close to climax that she could taste the sex in the air.

Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next