View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 6:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 200 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 14  Next
 First day... (open) 

The look in Krystal's eyes made Emily feel really bad for telling the truth.

Hesitently, she said, "...Yes, I'm afraid so."

A tear formed in the corner of her eye. Emily felt genuinely sorry for this poor girl whose past she can't avoid. She held Krystal dightly and kissed the top of her head.

I love being cute!

Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:33 pm
Profile YIM

Krystal whimpered lightly, and clutched at the blouse Emily was wearing even tighter. She sobbed for a little while longer, tears dampening the front of the blouse Emily was wearing. Her sobs subsided, and she looked up at Emily weakly, and in barely a whisper, "How do you deal with them? Why is there a school with them around? Do the teachers know?"

There were so many questions she wanted answered, but knew that most of them were probably too much to take in right now. She dropped her head back down to Emily's chest, and sighed a heavy, raspy sigh. "color=red] Will you stay here tonight? I don't think I can be alone tonight.[/color]" Her soft voice was broken, as she smiled up at Emily lightly. She then looked over to Madison.

" What do they want, do you know? Has there been anyone hurt... or worse!?"

Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:41 am
Profile YIM

Emily stroked Krystal's head. "I... I really don't know, but..." she smiled at her, "I will stay here tonight, if it will help."

I love being cute!

Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:24 am
Profile YIM

"Seems they just want to rape some students. I don't know why, though. Perhaps to make them feel superior or some shit. I dunno. All I know is this: They seem to rape about 5% of the students here. Maybe less, and the rest are left in the dark about it. That tells me something's going on here, and I don't like it one bit." I said, shaking my head and crossing my arms over my chest. "Though I can talk to my roommate about having you move in with us. Safety in numbers and all that jazz."

I looked over at Krystal and said "Well, if you want, I'll stick around. Just so you know though, I am an insomnic, so I'll be up until all hours of the morning."

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:30 am
Profile WWW

Krystal whiped a tear from the corner of her eye, and smiled at Madison, shaking her head lightly, "I don't think I'll need to move in with you, it sounds like you might have enough in there already. But I would really apreciate it if you both stayed here tonight, unless you feel a work-out or something would be better for you, Madison. I think Emily and I could find something to talk about. I just don't want to step on any toes, and I think eventually I'll need some sleep, what with my semi-early meeting with the Dean tomorrow." She looked down at her watch and smiled lightly, still leaning aginst Emily, " Well, I guess my meeting is actually today."

She slowly sat up, pulling her feet beneath her, and smiled at Emily, blushing lightly, " I am sorry that I got the shirt all wet." She shuddered lightly, " It was just not something I want to experience, or remember, again."

Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:32 pm
Profile YIM

She looked down at the damp cloth clinging to her skin.

"That's okay, you needed a shoulder." Emily said, smiling, "Anyways, it's your shirt."

I love being cute!

Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:39 pm
Profile YIM

"I'm sure Kim wouldn't mind. It's just the two of us, and the rooms are made to hold three girls comfertably." I said, nodding while looking at Krystal.

Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:15 am
Profile WWW

She smiled at Emily lightly, her eyes darting back and forth along the damp-clinging-to-skin shirt. Bitting her lower lip, she looked over to Madison, and smiled, "I'll think about it, if that's alright. Don't wanna rush anything, ya know?"

She grinned back at Emily, relaxing a little, and shifting to gently cross her legs beneath her, " So what do you normally do, Emily, that causes you to stay up late, and eventually get very little sleep?"

Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:25 am
Profile YIM

"Hehe, to tell the truth, I usually don't stay up late..." she said, smiling, "but sometimes I have to finish some schoolwork or something."

Emily was happy to see Krystal was feeling better.

I love being cute!

Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:55 pm
Profile YIM

I nodded and smiled softly, finding a spot to sit down.

Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:31 am
Profile WWW

Krystal smiled lightly, glad that Emily was near. She leaned over, searching through her bag, and took out a small radio. She stood, walked over to the table, and set up the small music player. From a slot in the back, she took out a remote, and then moved back to sit on the futon again. She smiled at Emily, and shifted, sitting close to her. Her fingers closed on the remote, and turned on the radio.

"So, soft jazz, or talk?" She smiled, refering to easy to listen to raido music, so they could relax together.

Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:35 am
Profile YIM

"I like jazz. What do you think, Madison?" she said, turning to the other girl. Emily hoped that Madison didn't think she was ignoring her.

I love being cute!

Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:46 am
Profile YIM

(Radio will have nothing but static, just so you know. No stations)

Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:27 am
Profile WWW

Krystal started to scan through the stations, discovering that the reception was horrbile. It seamed like nothing was comming in at all. She didn't really even stop to think about it, and just grabbed a small bag from her pack. Unzipping it, she took out a cd, crossed the room, and slid it into the player. Soft jazz music played from the player, as she smiled lightly to the girls.

"So what if I can't find anything. Mp3 discs are the best. There are over 100 songs on that CD." She smiled as she sat back down next to Emily on the futon.

Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:54 pm
Profile YIM

Emily smiled back, listening to the jazz.

"Ahh, I love technology..." she said, beggining to relax. Krystal obviously was feeling far better than she was moments ago. Emily was surprised that she recovered so quickly, but that was a good thing.

I love being cute!

Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:12 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 200 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 14  Next