View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 8:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
 Ars Notoria (Calidare) 

Post Re: Ars Notoria (Calidare)
Camilla moaned into Pia sex as the soap ran down her body and the mystery boy continued to tease Pia breasts grinning. "It seems your little slave doesn’t like me Pia? What do you think we should do to make her like me?" the mystery boy stated to Pia.

"You keep that Boy away from my holes! I much rather have you Mistress Pia." Camilla said as she went back to licking Pia velvet pussy once more. The boy started to nibble on Pia neck as he moaned into her throat. "That ok Pia, I rather pleasure my self with you then the little dike there." The boy told Pia.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:31 am
Profile YIM WWW

Pia would like nothing more than to let Camilla lick her to a new orgasm, but she needed to do something.
"Will you two please stop bickering!"
She roughly gripped Camilla's hair, and pulled her away from her own pussy, and gently pushed Mystery Boy's penis up against her face. "Remember, Camilla, you almost flogged him to death! I think you owe him a little for that..", she said, sounding a bit like an annoyed teacher interfering with a school yard dispute.

"And Boy, would you rather pleasure yourself with two willing girls present? I think this shower is over, anyway."

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:37 pm
Profile YIM

Camilla looked up at the Mystery Boy with a displeased look. "Fine Mistress Pia, I’ll pleasure this thing for you." Camilla said grabbing hold of his cock and testicles roughly as the Mystery Boy groaned and holding hard onto Pia breasts in pain, his knees buckling from the pain.

"Ahhhhrrrrrrrrrrr! This isn’t what I had in mind." The Mystery Boy moaned as his nails dug into Pia ample breasts tears threatening to spill from his eyes. Camilla rammed her mouth onto his erect cock barring her teeth as they scraped over his fleshly flute leaving red lines up and down his shaft. "Mmmm your dirty cock taste soooo good." Camilla said making it sound sarcastic.

Calidare Art Gallery

Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:39 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"Ouch!"
Pia protested as the soft flesh. "Will you two stop it!"
Suddenly, Pia felt angry, a powerful bundle of rage. She had faced frustration after frustration in her real life. Her dream had been a refugee at first, but now it seemed to have become her being the meat in a sandwich of bickering. She was about to snap,to become something dangerous, something she would never be in real life.

"Enough!"
She grabbed hold of Camilla's hair with one hand, and Mystery Boy's cock with the other, pulling them apart, no doubt causeing both quite a bit of pain for both of them.
"Camilla, where are your whips? I know you have them somewhere!"
She was angry now, and wanted them both to suffer.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:53 pm
Profile YIM

Camilla took hold of the base of her hair protesting to the sudden pain. "Ouch! Mistress Pia! That hurt’s, the whips are down in the basement. I will help you whip this bastard but you have to let go of my hair my Mistress." Camilla stated believing the whipping was intended for the Mystery Boy.

"Ouch! Pia that hurt’s, I don’t know if you girls know this or not but guy’s are very sensitive down there." The Mystery Boy tried to explain between groans of pain feeling silly being lead to the basement by his cock. It was obvious it was hurting the Mystery Boy more then Camilla hair being pulled, because unlike Camilla, he couldn’t grab hold of the base of his shaft to prevent the pain he was receiving from Pia leading him around the house.

Pia had found where the basement door was, and upon entering the basement Pia notice it was not like a normal basement would look like. This basement looked more like something from the medieval era like a torture chamber though most of the items was modern and for the morbid pleasure one would have seen in a BDSM video. "I want to be the first one to whip him Mistress Pia… that’s if you don’t mind Mistress Pia?" Camilla said hoping to the one to whip the Mystery Boy while she still held onto the base of her hair.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:36 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Pia eventually let go of Mystery Boys manhood. It was a nice manhood, and it clearly deserved to be intact.She still made sure he was with them, though.

"Don't you think you are a little bit presumptive, princess?!", Pia exclaimed at Camilla's request. "I am not about to reward you for your behaviour!"

Pia was angry now. It had been gathered up. This whole week was a big pile of frustrations. And now, in her dreamscape, she was about to let rip. She was not her usual self. She was an angry deity of vengeance.

She glanced about, looking for what she needed. Her eyes landed upon a pillory. She pulled Camilla toward it after her hair. "Help me strap her down, then place yourself behind her."

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:11 pm
Profile YIM

The Mystery Boy had done what Pia had asked of him with protest from Camilla, as she gasped at Pia hard words. "Presumptive?! This person was lucky I even showed him any interest on wanting to whip him." Camilla growled fighting to keep the Mystery Boy from tying her hand down, though Camilla did not struggle with Pia strapping her hand down but once she was strapped in, there was a look of fear on Camilla face. An expression Pia never seen on Camilla face in real life.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:00 am
Profile YIM WWW

Pia was anger and steel now, dreadful and vengeful. She was not a vindictive or cruel person in real life, but this was a dream, and normal rules did not apply.
She had been so frustrated in her waking life, this dream had promised her some relief, now she wanted someone to pay.

She did not bother to argue with Camilla. "Now that she is strapped down, bend down, finger and lick her ass-hole and her cunt. Then place yourself behind her."

Pia turned away, and started looking for a suitable whip.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:38 pm
Profile YIM

The Mystery Boy had done exactly as Pia commanded and got down on his knees and spread Camilla ass cheeks apart. Camilla started to beg. "Please Mistress Pia! Don’t let him do this to me, I beg AHHH!" Camilla voice at the end rose up an octal or two as she gasped and began to moan.

Just at that very moment Pia began to feel her own pussy and anus start to become wet as Pia clit started to tingled with arousal and the strange sensation of her own anus being probed with a finger that was not there. Pia would soon find the whip to her liking as if it had magically appeared out of thin air ,before her just to the side, it was every thing she wanted in a whip right down to the very style she was thinking of.

The tingling of Pia clit continued to reach new height’s of stimulation and even started to swell when suddenly a massive wave of erotic pleasure washed over her body coming from her now massive erect clit that popped out from between her folds like a magical cock that was at least 8 inches long and 3 inches thick.

Camilla was to wrapped up in her own sexual pleasures to have notice the physical change in Pia newly discovered body part as she moaned loader and panting "AHH! Please Mistress Pia tell him to stop, it feel to good for a man to give me this pleasure AHH AHHH!" Camilla screamed as you could see the inside of her thighs was wet with her own juices.

Calidare Art Gallery

Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:19 am
Profile YIM WWW

Pia stopped, almost loosing her composure as her clit tingled and her anus tickled, suddenly giving her the delightful yet sligthly scary feeling of a finger teasing it, almost as it sought entry. So real was the feeling that she whirled halfway around, almost expecting Mystery boy to have suddely appeared behing her instead of Camilla.

But he hadn't suddely confused the two, of course.

And Pia suddenly found herself holding a whip. She was surprised by this, of course, but kind of accepted it they way one accepts strange things in dreams. She looked at it. It seemed to fit her hand perfectly. Several thin strands of a leathery substance. She ran her fingers through them, then napped her wrist. It flashed through the air in a most satisfactory way, even id Pia had never used one before. She grinned evilly.

And then..

"Ahhh-aaahh-uh! Uh?"

Pia almost collapsed vere she stood as blood rushed to her clit. The feeling was indescribable, as the clit became more and more engorged, swelling and gaining in size.

I got a cock!

Pia glanced down in terror. Terror and awe. She now had a throbbing hard on. She quickly turned away, trying to hide it from the others. She slid one finger across it. It was very sensitive, and she could feel how it yearned to be embedded into something soft and willing.

Camilla was complaining, but Pia ignored it, mesmerized by what she was seeing on herself.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:11 pm
Profile YIM

Camilla continued to complain, protesting with every moan of pleasure that came out of her mouth from the Mystery boy teasing of her clit and anus. "Well, I guess I could up the ante then. Since your pussy and anus is soooo wet, let’s see how much it likes a nice size cock?" the Mystery boy threaten Camilla.

The loud sound of a hand on flesh echoed through the room and Camilla yelped in shock. Pia hand started to sting as did the right side of Pia firm ass. "Augh! How dare you boy, when I get out of this thing I’m going to cut your nuts off!" Camilla shrieked sounded indigent with some humiliation mixed in. "Oh? Well I guess if your going to do that I might get some last minute usage from them." The Mystery boy said to Camilla.

Suddenly the room was filled with Camilla high pitched scream. Pia felt like something large had enter her pussy ripping past her virgin lock which Pia had lost to Alucard when she came to Shokushu Campus and Pia newly found cock was felt like it was engulfed in something warm, wet and soft sending a new sensation to Pia brain she never felt before being a woman and only a man would know.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:11 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Pia gasped, then screamed in surprise. It felt delightful. For a split second, she felt the warmth of a pussy engulf her new cock. Wet folds, the resistance, the yielding of flesh, sinking in.. So heavenly.
Pia moaned again. But she also knew she had to do something. The situation between Camilla and Mystery Boy seemed to escalate, she had to bring this under control.
"Qiuet!", she said. "Please.. be qui.."
Pia took control of herself.
"Hey, you! Boy, what are you doing?"
Pia swung the whip, making a satisfying cracking sound.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:19 pm
Profile YIM

The dream Pia was having continued though it was real in every way to her right down to the cracking of her new found whip. The surprise that Pia was so bazaar but fascinating at the same time when she looked at the two it wasn’t what she expected.

What Pia expected to see was the Mystery Boy and Camilla but instead what was replaced was Pia and Pia, one of the Pia bound to the device while the other was ramming her cock in the bound Pia with both Pia’s breasts bouncing back and forth from the Pia thrusting of her cock hard into Bound Pia each thrust the real Pia felt within her wet pussy and on her new found cock.

"Yes Mistress?" Both Pia asked at the same time looking up at the real Pia with the same beautiful eyes she had, both wearing Pia glasses that the real Pia hasn’t used for a week now.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:40 am
Profile YIM WWW

Pia's world was spinning. She was fucking herself? From behind.. where were the two others? Who was the real her? Was she the one with the whip, or the one locked down? Was she doing the fucking?
I am here, I am me! I am here, I am me!
Pia was chanting inside, trying to get a grip. Her cock was throbbing, though. It seemed it wanted nothing more than to be slowly inserted in a pussy.. or a mouth.. perhaps even in an ass or placed between two breasts.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:36 pm
Profile YIM

Looking back at the two you can see the Mystery boy and Pia locked down as the Mystery boy continued to fuck her from behind the sensation of being fucked and fucking remains but both look at you and ask almost the same time. "Will you be joining us Camilla?" the Mystery boy slaps the locked down Pia ass as you also feel the stinging sensation from the spanking, the Pia that's locked in the device yelps is surprise from her ass cheek getting spanked. "I’m sure Pia here would love you to use that on her Camilla." The Mystery boy tells you watching you stand there.

Calidare Art Gallery

Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:17 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next