View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 9:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 While the Cousin’s Away … (Zhiric & Anairah) 

Post Re: While the Cousin’s Away … (Zhiric & Anairah)
Alli:
“You made me think of you”, my thoughts instantly responded with the passion of someone in an argument, but no words were spoken.

There was this small part of me that enjoyed the compliment though. “He actually sought me out”, flowed through my mind in the form of tingles stoking my ego, instead of words of concern that this rapist monster now knows where I live.

My body remembered the experience differently then my mind, it enjoyed it. He must have enjoyed his time with us, using our bodies as play toys, the pink haired girl’s and mine, and enjoyed it enough to come back for more. My pussy craved more too, and became even wetter at the thought of it.

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:09 am

Ana:
Watching my cousin’s attack was hard, not because she was screaming in pain, but because it aroused me. The blue tentacles sliding in and out of her was surreal, stimulating my mind with sensual thoughts. I felt myself begin to relax and feel safe with him as long as Alli was near. After all she had been with him before and it seemed he was back for more fun. "Nothing bad will happen", I thought to myself.

I couldn’t prevent the tiny jolts of pleasure that began at my clit as he pushed into my panties to stroke my most private spots. His fingers toyed with and teased my folds as if preparing to push passed the only barrier left preventing his entry inside of me. He was firm in his handling of me, but never causing me pain, only pleasure, and my tits made me groan for more attention.

Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:13 am

Zhiric stopped and looked between the two girls, a devilish thought forming in his head. Time for a wager, he thought to himself.

Girls... He took a breath in through his nose and watched as they reacted to their lack of stimuli. I have a bet for you. This isn't one you can refuse, so let me tell you the terms. I will continue as I am and if you both manage to orgasm at the same time, then I let one of you rest while I contiue with the other, then coming back to the first when the second has become exhausted. If you fail... He took on a devilish tone. You both see who can go the longest... together. It's what you both seem to want.

With that, he went back to his forceful motions, his hand now sliding into Anariah's pussy and thrusting three fingers inside the wet hole. Allirabeth was again violated while both cousins' mouths were repeatedly plunged into.

Two tentacles as of yet had not joined the fray. Anariah had three of them, One at her mouth, holding her hands, and wrapped around a breast. Allirabeth had three; mouth, hands and cunt. Zhiric extended the pair and wrapped them around Allirabeth's breasts. Couldn't give himself any unfair advantages, could he?

Oh, who was Zhiric kidding? He had no intention of honoring that agreement.

"I'll steal your heart, your mind, your virginity, and anything else you haven't nailed to the floor.
-Valrina's profile

Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:53 am

Alli:
Embracing to meet his thrust was in vain, for all he gave me were words that I had to focus hard on. The fact of the matter is that the only time Ana and I have been in the same room being raped, we did cum at the same time. It was almost like one couldn’t cum without the other, but I was having mixed emotions. My body was almost writhing to be filled again, and my stomach was in knots upon my thoughts of my younger cousin being violated.

I began to panic, and cry. “This is all my fault, if it wasn’t for me being here, she would still be home safe and sound”, my thoughts ran wild. I saw him stretching the orifices of my pink haired friend and that he would do that to Ana as well.

My body was quenched and my thoughts fleeting as he filled me again with thrusts of pleasure. My senses were climaxing already enhanced surely by the anxiety filling my blood and the added squeezing of my sensitive breasts. Muffled moans filled the room as he re-entered my mouth.

Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:03 am

Ana:
I felt my pelvis pushing against his stilled hand, confused by his words, and discussion of cumming at the same time as Alli. I didn’t think it would matter soon enough for I felt I would climax the moment he finally entered my craving hole. My lips remained open to receive him, my tongue ready to taste him again, my clit throbbing. I could feel the fabric of my panties were soaked and I was almost irritated at his delayed thrusts.

“FUCK ME already!”, my mind repeated. I want to reach the euphoric state I had begun to desire, the longer I existed on this island, although I denied it to myself and surely never spoke of my dormant desires. As soon as this event is over it would be blocked from my thoughts and join the others in the volt.

Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:04 am

The Vedric watched with amusement as he ravaged Allirabeth with his tentacles and he could feel his fingers plunge into Anariah's folds repeatedly, soaking her with his juices. He eventually grabbed her panties and pulled them down her legs, the hand then hiking her leg as the tentacle at her breasts slithered down and forced its way inside her.

Zhiric then erected a barrier of senses between the two. So far as both were aware, the other had completely vanished. They both knew the other was in the same boat, but didn't know exactly what was going on with their cousin.

"I'll steal your heart, your mind, your virginity, and anything else you haven't nailed to the floor.
-Valrina's profile

Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:42 am

Alli:
The mind is an interesting organism, able to comprehend multiple events at once. Ana’s presence was almost unrecognized in the flurried frenzy of tentacles filling me with such diligence, but I noticed the second she was gone all together. My eyes closed knowing Zhiric had taken her from me. Maybe only in my mind, but it felt very lonely now. I resided myself to doing what he wanted in the hopes he would give my Ana back to me sooner then later.

My body’s defenses were down, broken by the never-ending friction in every orifice, stimulating every erotic sensor. He knew where and how to touch me to push me over the edge, and his hard ramming only made my pussy beg for more of him. My walls gripped the smooth surfaces upon every breech, and my tongue almost wrapped around that which stretched my lips.

Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:46 am

Ana:
Things were fine as long as cousin Alli was there with me, but in a single blink of my eyes, she was gone. My heart was already racing from the blissful passion coursing through me, but a tinge of panic was again added to the mix. “I’ve done … what you wanted”, I thought trying to communicate to my captor. “Wha-what … have you … done with her?” I tried to demand answers through frustrated tears now building.

The moans of pleasure could not be suppressed as his fingers began to pump in and out of my naked hole, as if preparing me for more, but it was already more then I could handle. Just as I thought I could take no more, muffled groans escaped me as something much larger and longer forced inside my already throbbing pussy. Although my hips aided in a deeper entry between my thighs, my head instinctively turned away, resisting him going deeper down my throat as I gagged.

Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:00 am

The blue-skinned alien watched them both react to the absence negatively, so he decided to give them back each other. He removed the barrier of senses so they could see and hear one another while they were being fucked on all sides.

Such interesting creatures, these two.

At Anariah's query he turned and responded in a curious manner. What have I done with her? One could interpret that question to mean so very much. I could have done a multitude of things to her, but you'd never know that, would you? He then smirked as he let the meaning of that sink in. Who knows... she could have even lead me here.

-Valrina's profile

Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:10 pm

Alli:
The moment Ana returned to my sight I flood of relief washed over me. It indeed had been a mind game of his, an illusion. This too could be an illusion for that matter, but I didn’t push my brain beyond the joy of having her present again. I might not be able to stop this monster from raping her, or me, but it was somehow comforting knowing she was alive and that we were together.

Then I saw her look at me with what I perceived as contempt. “What have you done to her or said to her?” my thoughts demanded answers from assailant. My eyes fixed on him although my focus was definitely split with the ravaging done to my private holes. My eyes trying to look one way, while my mouth being forced another with each thrust.

Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:23 pm

Ana:
My glare and Alli struck her hard I could see. It was if she knew what I was thinking, reading my thoughts like this blue creature somehow could. I didn’t want to believe what he was telling me. I didn’t want to think that she had actually desired this for herself, let alone me. “You are trying to poison my mind evil beast. My cousin would never wish to watch me being raped, or even fucked willingly by the likes of you”, my tempered thoughts began to flow at him like daggers.

My body didn’t care where my mind was. The dark pink walls were soaked with my own arousal the closer I came to climaxing. My tiny pink nub reached out for any attention it could receive as the thrusting tentacle rubbed against it repeatedly. Despite the looks in both Alli’s eyes and mine, our moans of pleasure echoed off the short ceilings of our dorm room to fill our heads with erotic sounds.

Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:24 pm

He saw their reactions to his query, Allirabeth seeming to be able to read her cousin's mind with a glance. Time to play a little rougher.

He began plunging harder, groping and massaging every part he could. No single part of their feminine bodies were spared his attentions. As he did this, he began planting small bits of doubt, subtle inflections in their minds as to each other's true motives as he worried away at their resistances mentally, splitting the assault and making it easier when their minds split the focuses accordingly.

-Valrina's profile

Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:40 pm

Alli:
He didn’t reply to me in any manner other then his increased abuse of my body. My tits jerked in tempo with his thrusts, my senses already heightened beyond my control pushed me deeper and deeper into the hole he wanted me in. I feared I would climax soon, no matter how hard I tried to fight the urges, and I feared he was poisoning my cousin’s mind.

“Zhiric. Answer me. I know you hear me.” I tried to focus on my thoughts. “I know you, are in her mind, same as you’ve been in mine. Leave her alone. Isn’t raping her body enoun-n--?” I tried to communicate with him, but it was too late for logic. My clit was throbbing out of control, and my walls contracted violently against his ramming appendages. I tried to breath, my eyes closed tight, while my yells of pleasure were muffled through my filled mouth.

Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:46 am

Ana:
I could no longer resist the treatment my body was receiving. Every orifice filled, and he pounded me with no mercy. My fears, my questions, my anger, and contempt would have to wait, till his blue body parts had finished their magic on me, had finished their assault.

Alli’s orgasmic moans were the final straw, and my whole body began to convulse and tense up, as my walls tightened around my attacker’s tentacles. Their threat to seemed still to push even deeper inside my holes. My moans joined Alli’s in synchronized orgasm, just as the monster wanted, despite our resistance to do so.

Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:46 am

The cousins heard an amused laugh in the back of their minds. Zhiric was cackling mentally as they both tumbled over the edge into orgasm, and he'd only just begun to play with every inch of their exposed flesh.

Anariah would slowly notice she was being bent forward, her upper body stopping when it got parallel to the floor. His tentacle inside her retracted and her leg that had been pulled up to allow it entry was lowered back to the ground as Zhiric released her to place his hands on her hips and drive himself into the now vacant orifice.

Allirabeth's position was changing too. The tentacle that had been squeezing Anariah's breasts, as well as the one at her cousin's pussy joined the forray. The tentacles in her own mouth and cunt swapped and while the other two suppored her behind the knees and at the base of the neck as she was rolled into a rough sitting position, the pounding never ceasing.

-Valrina's profile

Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next