View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 11:25 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 The Lady and the Wolf 

Post Re: The Lady and the Wolf
Edward just chuckled and said. "Currently we are in a small clearing not too far from the prom hall that we just left. I chose this place because it will leave us undisturbed, and far away from any revelers that might come looking for you, milady. This is the place where you shall pay your price to me for keeping you away from those rabble."

Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:09 am
Profile YIM

A quiver ran down the woman's spine, and she hugged her knees to her chest again. Her eyes strayed down to the ground and she rested her chin on her knees. Is this what she truly had to pay, or was this the creature's plan all along? Was she never in any true danger and it was all just a horrid image? It was too late now, she conceded. He had her in his grasp. She sighed and laid back on the cool ground. She didn't care much for the dress she wore any more, what was the point? "Fine. Hurry up and get it over with." Diana refused to look at him, she would deny him that much. Her eyes stared at the treeline.

Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:09 pm

Edward sighed and said. "If you would, please remove your clothing, milady... I might be a wolf, but I am also nobility. I would not want such a pretty dress to be ruined... please remove them, and we can begin with what needs to be done. And I want you to remove it yourself... so please, do so. I will wait for you."

Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:10 am
Profile YIM

She felt her frown deepen into a scowl, yet despite this negative expression, the moon light still seemed to soften her skin and make her pale flesh practically glow. She knew it was pointless, but she had to try. So Diana reached behind herself and undid the buttons holding her dress together, feigning surrender. She slid her arms out and carefully stepped out from the elegant clothing. She prepared to set it down carefully, when suddenly she flung it up at the monster. Before she was even sure that the dress had flown in the right direction, Diana kicked her shoes off and made a mad dash for the tree line. She would be denied the triumph of being presentable at prom, but she would at least have the triumph of escaping with her dignity intact. She hoped.

Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:04 pm

Edward watched as she started to remove her clothing... but he was slightly surprised as she flung her dress at him as a form of distraction to keep him occupied. Catching the dress in his arms, he then studied the dress. It looks nice... maybe he should keep it as a souvenir to give it to his sisters when he returned. He then cast a small portal spell and then threw the dress through it, knowing that it would land in his sister's room somehow, before he gave chase.

He had memorized her scent in his nose, and it was a matter of time before he caught her.

Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:51 am
Profile YIM

Diana whimpered softly as a rock bit into her bare foot. Nothing permanent, but the pain nonetheless arced through her nerves. She continued to run, ignoring the growing exhaustion in her calves and the shortness of breath. The air somehow seemed thicker, the wind somehow quiet, making it harder for the young woman to breathe as she ran.

She refused to look behind herself, knowing that to do so was to lose any lead she might have on her pursuer. Was he even pursuing her? She hadn't heard his foot steps. Maybe it was safe to stop.

Diana's blue eyes flicked across the trees that she was trying to weave through. She took a glance behind her, just in time to walk straight into a tree. Winded, the young woman fell on her ass, groaning softly.

Terror gripped her as she realized what had happened and quickly got to her feet again. She made to run in a different direction, hoping to lose the wolf-man. She cursed her body softly for being so pale, as it made her practically a beacon in the bright moon light. Her lack of clothing, except her undergarments, didn't help at all either.

Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:57 pm

Edward sniffed the air and smiled to himself. He was thankful that he was downwind, and the wind carried her scent in his direction. He silently made some progress, following his nose as it led him towards his target.

He stopped for a moment, as her scent was left on a small rock, probably somewhere she fell or had brushed past, before the scent led him towards another part of the forest. He soon made progress through the woods, and stepped into an empty clearing with some trees.

He looked around for a moment, wondering where she is right now, since the wind was no longer informing him of her scent... but then he spotted her footprints trailing towards another part of the forest, and he smiled to himself as he quickened his pace towards her direction, though he made sure that she didn't catch sight of him... yet.

Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:17 am
Profile YIM

Diana's mind fought to reason with her. Slow down! It cried at her, her muscles aching and begging for rest. So she continued to run, but slowed down at increasing increments. First it went down from a sprint to a jog, then from there to a power walk, and at last she was walking, barely capable of pushing herself onwards. She'd let herself slip out of shape, Diana noted. But then again, she had no idea how long she'd been running for or how far. It didn't feel like far, but it felt like an eternity. So the nearly nude woman collapsed against a tree, her breathing ragged and loud. The reason that she was running passed through her mind, but her body ached too much to be bothered. So there she remained, panting with her eyes closed, trying to regain her strength in case the creature returned.

Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:03 am

Edward grinned as he picked up her scent once again, and followed it closely. True enough, he found her resting against a tree, and before she could react, he quickly captured her, trapping her against his body, and started to release his pheromones, as well as a mixture of his calming and lust aura to affect her.

"I must say, Miss... you are quite a woman to have evaded me for quite a while. I suppose some praise is due for your efforts." He then licked her neck gently, trying to find any sweet spots that she had there to get her to succumb to her lust.

Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:21 am
Profile YIM

As soon as he burst through the foliage, an audible groan of dismay left the woman's lips. She gasped as her body was pulled up and his wrapped around hers, like a child hugging a rag doll. She tried to squirm and get free, but the only result as his fur rubbing up against her bare skin. She quivered noticeably when he ran his tongue along her neck. A whimper left her pursed lips, and she could practically smell the musky pheromones in the air. "P-please, don't do this..." She was physically tired and doubted her ability to resist him, especially when she suddenly felt her limbs slacken as an almost sleepy calm began to take her body.

Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:34 am

Edward said nothing as he continued to lick her neck for a moment, and his palms glowed blue for a moment,restoring some of her energy into her body, before he stopped and looked at her calmly. "And why should I stop from collecting my intended payment from you, milady... if you would notice, even though my intentions towards you are clear, I have not once done something against what I have spoken to you about. Surely you must realize that."

He paused for a moment, before he said. "And it was you who requested to be removed from the site of the party, where you would most likely be a target of an orgy, rather than just myself."

Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:59 am
Profile YIM

Where her body was revitalized, her mind was becoming more and more befuddled. "You know what I mean... You don't need payment. You could have just as easily done it from the kindness of your heart." She lowered her eyes and shook her head. "Whatever. It doesn't matter. Lets get this over with." A miserable expression came over her face. She knew she wouldn't escape now. So she simply stood up slightly straighter, tilted her head back to bare her neck to him, which he seemed to enjoy touching, and waited.

Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:08 am

"Kindness out of my own heart, you say..." Edward said in a wistful manner in between licks. "That may be true if I was human to begin with.... but unfortunately, I am not. Furthermore... I have experienced things back home that showed me that sometimes doing things out of the kindness of my own heart will bite me back in the future."

He then paused for a moment, and then just held her against him and then continued to lick her neck, though he also licked her cheeks as well on occasion. "And my kind, especially my mother's kin live a life of constant politics.... you have to be sharp in order not to get into situations that are disadvantageous to the family."

Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:23 am
Profile YIM

As much as Diana hated to admit it, each lick sent shivers down her spine, making her now hyper-sensitive nerves tingle as it passed over her skin. She was blushing, and she knew it, as well as biting her lower lip, to try to avoid moaning. She would not give the monster this satisfaction. However, she couldn't help but whimper softly when his tongue slipped beneath the skin just her jaw, nor when he neared the skin near her shoulder. "What could I possibly do to..." She stopped to audibly swallow. "What could I possibly do to you? I can't even outrun you, let alone harm you. I just want to be left alone." The sheer act of proclaiming that began to numb Diana. She sadly lowered her eyes, watching the ground and, while still blushing, while still tingling, did not physically react to his licks.

Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:43 pm

"What could you do to me, you say... perhaps nothing... but it is possible somewhere in the future, you might be able to do something to harm me somehow. That is a chance I am not willing to take..." Edward said calmly. "Besides, when will you get a chance like this, I wonder? I am a werewolf, but I do not desire to devour you at all, you see. How many werewolves would be content in just sating their pleasure upon you, instead of devouring you to sate their hunger? Think about that."

He then continued to lick her neck, while his paws began to caress her body, releasing tiny amounts of lust energy into her body.

Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:51 am
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next