View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 2:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 at the beach (for Mille and a monster) 

I push my toe into her pussy now the swim suit was away as I screamed out as Mille started to finger me and I start riding it my nipples were not rock hard as the girl licked them as I bite my lip and smiled "yes Mille that's a good oh fuck yes this feels great!"

I push my toe in and out of her lips as my juices would drip out of my pussy and coating the girl's fingers "Mille if you ever think that having sex is wrong again come see me and I will show you why sex isn't wrong and why you and I need it!!" I screamed out louder feeling my orgasm building not knowing that someone or something was watching us

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:36 am

As the monster got nearer, he could see one of them struck a chord in his befuddled brain.

He still had enough sense left to recognize one of them as the one he met one rainy day, while doing his regular beach rounds. This girl had been wholly cooperative during that whole time...well, there would be time again for the two of them, as he felt vibes coming from the other monster that he had marked this girl as his prey.

The other girl, however, who was receiving pleasure from a particularly naughty female toe, was new to him. She must be one of those new arrivals, he thought, since he's never seen her before on the island. This was the first time although like all others, he and her will be acquainted by the end of the day.

The scene was getting very, very hot and the monster felt he could not take anymore any longer. Although somewhere within his mind, a voice screamed 'Patience is rewarded'.

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:56 am
Profile YIM

As Cukoo watched the two lovely girls on the beach, he noticed that they were both reaching orgasm rather quickly. His dark eyes gazed as the two young girls pleased each other endlessly, playing with each others bodies.

The massive blob longed to capture them and take them for his own, but this other creature seemed intent to watch for a while and see what occurred with the two girls. Cukoo would wait as well, watching and waiting for the perfect time to strike.

Cukoo's Profile

Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:24 am

"Ahhh...Kimmy....I...oh God...I'm gonna...!!" Mille cried out, riding against Kim's foot, trying to drive her toe deeper into herself, trying to get it as deep inside as she could. She drove her fingers relentlessly into Kim's pussy, swirling them about lightly, her thumb rubbing against her clit hard. She returned her mouth once more to Kim's nipple, suckling hard against it, her tongue flicking over the bud, teeth pulling gently on it, tugging it this way and that.

It turned out that she attached her lips to the other girl's breast just in time. Her cunt clenched around Kim's toe, gripping it wildly, as her orgasm finally washed over her, bathing her in an electric ecstasy. One of her first orgasms, willingly accepted from another person...it was wild. Mille reveled in the sensation, still completely unaware that they were being watched. She continued to finger Kim, suckling on her breast with her mouth, using her hand to toy with the other, her other hand pumping against her dripping sex, eager to bring her off to the same sensation, to feel more, to make her feel more...

Mille Greensbaron

Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:04 am
Profile YIM

I move my toe harder before letting out a small gasp feeling my nipple being clamp on by Mille's mouth I listen to her moan and scream as she release her orgasm "yes Mille let the orgasm wash over your body!" I screamed out before feeling my on orgasm about to be release as I moaned once more and started to cum hard as I scream in ecstasy "NNNNNNNNNGHHH FUCK YES!!!" I scream out loud as the orgasm wash over me I then rolled my eyes back and plop into the sand as my body falls limp

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:18 am

Seeing both of the young girls reach their climax made Cukoo yearn to take them for his own. The lovely girls were both in the perfect state of arousal, and Cukoo wanted them for his own. He would not wait for this other creature any longer. He had to have them.

Cukoo's massive blobbish form slowly slid towards the beach underneath the water, keeping a constant eye on the two lovely girls. His dark eyes locked onto the girl who had just gone limp in the sand. He had never encountered this girl before, and Cukoo would take her first. The massive blob had sensed that the other creature wanted the second girl, the one named "Mille". Cukoo had encountered that girl before in a pool area nearby, and he had been very delicious, but the thought of a new girl aroused Cukoo greatly. He would take this other girl first...

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:30 pm

The explosion of the girls were exciting in itself. Watching them love each other so delicately, so softly...enough for a monster to lose himself. They were such a delight to watch in comparison to one of them and another girl, rough, hard...oh, memories...

Suddenly without warning the other monster moved, apparently in an attempt to thwart him maybe and take both of the girls for himself. No patience...tsk, tsk...he thought. They would have a hard time trying to pacify the girl and trying to make them willing to cooperate, but hey, what are their strengths and skills for?

No more time to even think. He would not be denied. The monster splashed out of the ocean like a gruesome jack in the box and, as quick as the other monster grabbed for the familiar girl who was completely weakened, he aimed his sights for this other girl, who was gripping the other's toe in her pussy.

My, my, wonder how she would be like...

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:32 am
Profile YIM

Mille writhed against Kim's toe, urging more sensation out of her sex as she continued to cum, totally unaware of the advancing monsters. Her lips continued to tug and suckle on Kim's breast, and her finger kept right on pumping. Finally, the climax washed over her, and she flopped over next to Kim with a big smile on her face. She put her arms around the other girl and gave her a kiss. "Thanks...that was awesome...." She giggled softly and pressed against her, rubbing her body gently against the other girl's, apparently still unaware of any other presence on the beach.

Mille Greensbaron

Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:52 pm
Profile YIM

(( Let me make the job easier for you Cukoo ))

Without any warning, two appendages wrapped around Mille's slender waist and by the time she could realize what was going on, it was already way too late. Flashes of two sets of eyes whipped around her in a myriad of colors and actions. One of those eyes, however, were looking directly into hers.

Kouzakai had somehow landed perfectly on the beach, and due to a picture perfect landing, he had whipped out a tentacle faster than you can say ' Mons...!'. Quickly he marked his own prey, and dragged her nearer to him without any care that they were still talking, Mille and Kim, and that she was still dead tired from the orgasm she had. In any situation, however, a girl in that condition has got to be the best one to capture.

" Well, well." He smiled once the girl was face to face with him, and continued to speak in that deep, eerie voice ." Pardon the lack of proper introduction, we really are in a hurry here."

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:20 pm
Profile YIM

Seeing the other creature make it's move, Cukoo knew it was now time for him to strike the other girl. Several of Cukoo's thick tentacles shot out from the water and lashed around the second girl, wrapping around her wrists and binding them behind her back. Several other thick tentacles wrapped around ankles and bound them tightly together, pinning her tightly to the soft sand below.

Slowly, Cukoo's massive form slid out of the water. His black, blobbish body stood nearly five feet taller than either of the two girls, as more of his thick tentacles shot out and wrapped around the young girl's limbs. Making sure the young girl was pinned tightly to the sand in front of him, a large hole began to appear on the front of the massive blob, forming what can only be described as a huge mouth, lined with hundreds of thin tentacles and a long, black tongue.

A loud laugh filled the beach as Cukoo said, "hello there, my dear. Sorry to interupt your fun."

Cukoo's Profile

Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:41 am

I started to come to relax alittle before I was being bound by tantacles "what the hell?!" I tried to move my body but it still didn't recover form my orgasm I would look up and see a massive blob appear infront of me "shit.."

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:56 pm

Mille smiled again, her eyes closing...and suddenly, Kim was yanked out of her arms. She heard the other girl yell out, "What the hell?!" And looked up...and there, looming over them....was the same creature that had taken her at the pool the last time she'd been there. Mille looked on in horror...then in anger. "NO! KIMMY! Let her go, you son of a BITCH!" She started to move forward...or, rather, tried to start forward, but found that she, too, had been bound by a tendril. Had the blob somehow managed to sneak one of its appendages up on her? She was whipped about, turned in a circle...

And put face to face with some amphibious creature. Her eyes went wide. They were working together now....? That was just plain bad. On every level of the word! Dealing with one at a time was bad enough...but having to deal with two of these things at any given point in time? Or more? She didn't think she could possibly handle that. "Proper introduction?! How about I introduce you to this!" She held up her middle finger. "Go ahead, make good friends with it! Maybe if you're really nice, it'll let you sit and spin on it! Now let...me...GO!!!" She began to thrash, kicking her legs and swinging her arms, twisting in the grip of the tendril...and soon breathing hard. She was still a touch weak from the release she'd experienced, courtesy of Kimmy. Things had just gone from bad to worse.

Mille Greensbaron

Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:58 pm
Profile YIM

Kouzakai had made a mental note to thank the other monster sometime again. This other monster had made his job a lot easier, for it seemed if he wasn't there, the girls would be too much to handle. Or should he say that he would have a much more fun time with the two of them but at this moment, sharing seemed like a good experience. And anyway, it was a lot more lonelier to go at it alone. It was nice to know that someone in the island at least knew the meaning of 'sharing'.

Back to his prey now. She was a very feisty one in all the sense that the word can make. She kicked, screamed, sweared and even gave him what these people called 'the finger'. She even did a very fine performance of mocking him...something about sitting on the finger and spinning on it...and of course this was followed by the well, proverbial phrase 'let-me-go'.

" Ahh...a feisty one." He smiled, ignoring all the kicks and scratches since they were really in vain. His scales did not show even a whimper of pain. " You shall be a very fine 'meal' indeed, so to speak."

And a little sooner he was towering over her, all of his 7'5" frame, looking down...and then in a flash he had her up in the air, like a master claymaker examining his handiwork.

" Very fine indeed, if I do say so myself." He said, licking his lips of excess slime.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:35 am
Profile YIM

Cukoo's dark eyes glanced back at other creature having his way with the called "Mille." She was certainly a fighter whenever Cukoo had captured her. The massive blob laughed slightly, knowing that the other creature would have it's hands full with her.

As Cukoo turned his eyes back to the other lovely girl, the thick tentacles around her wrists and legs kept her bound tight against the sand below, forcing her to squirm and grind against the soft sand. Cukoo's massive tongue slowly began to slide out from his mouth, wrapping around the girl's hips and belly. The black blob laughed as his tongue tasted and tightened around the young girl, enjoying the sweet taste of her skin as she was bound tighter against the sand.

Cukoo's Profile

Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:25 pm

"damn it!" I screamed out as I started to wiggle and squirm I glared at the blob and scream out "don't come near me you thing!" I say while girind agasint the sand I scream feeling its tounge all over my hips and belly "I feel sick now....."

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next