View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 10:31 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next
 Two Outcasts (Beth) 

"Plow her until we both can't plow no more." I tell her as I lean in and take her lips into a kiss, not would come the real test as I waited for her eyes to close into that kiss as I push her down to the hilt onto my cock.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:04 pm

Beth enjoyed the kiss that he gave her it was deep and his tongue played skillfully with hers so she was distracted when he drove her down on to the hilt of his cock. Her mind felt the pain from this wash over her like the shock of it and became a bit unsure about what was happening between them, but her body which had been longing for his touch began to react to Keemari's touch.

If you want to RP with my character just send me a message.

Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:19 pm
Profile WWW

I continue to kiss her for a bit, pulling her toungue into my mouth and sucking on it lightly as I tantilize her senses as I let the girl adjust to my girth. Finally after several minutes I break off the kiss. "Now, to show you why I admit there are monsters here." I tell her as my human form fades showing the real me.

Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:43 pm

As Beth is embraced by Keemari and continues to rides his cock something strange seems to happen to him. Like a curtain falling before her eyes the human being that she had gotten used to talking and flirted with vanished and was replaced with a huge wolfman. Beth looked up at the true Keemari, shock was all that she was feeling now and a growing sense of anger at being tricked this way.

This anger seem to overide any effect the pollen may of had on her as shouted as loud could, "your one of them." After this she then said straight to him, "It was a trick wasn't it. Its your thing getting girls to trust you, tricking them into having sex with you and then flauting your trueself infront of them to mock them that what you do here isn't it."

Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:30 am
Profile WWW

"Close, I assume a human guise becasue if I went up to you in this form you would most likely have a simlar outburst like the one you just had, already marking me as an evil being instead of the person you willingly let take you during all your flirting and kissing. I believe it's best to show the human that I test like this my true self before I fully take her, to be trustworthy once I let her know the inner me to see the real me." I explain to her.

Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:15 pm

Beth feeling bad for her intial outburst looked at Keemari suspiciously "You mean you dont stalk and rape girls here at the school like the other monsters. The girls here have sex with you willingly."

Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:13 pm
Profile WWW

"YOu did, didn't you?" I ask her as I look into her eyes. "Unless you count what happened before as rape."

Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:17 pm

Beth felt the anger rising in her again she tried to control it after all he hadn't jumped when he changed but him reminding her of what she did or nearly did a few minuties ago kept playing in her mind. She dismounted herself from Keemari's lap and crawled away searching for her clothes. Meanwhile as she did she spoke in a robust tone to him, "don't play dumb with me, you know what I mean. What happens to a girl if she doesent like the real you do you let them go free right then and there or do get your revenge for them being only human."

Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:52 pm
Profile WWW

"I've been nice so far and answered your questions, so answer mine first. The reason your picking up your clothes and leaving the embrace you were all so ready to take in, to bang your tutor as it were was because you wanted to, not just a physical attraction, but a mental one as well. Would you have prefered I do you first and then tell you months later, hiding such a secret from you and even then tell me. Is it because I hurt your trust even though I could've kept it from you or is your prejudice against all aliens that there isn't at least one good one in the entire bunch. Your walking away simply because of what I am. Aren't you?" I ask her as I stand up waiting for her answer, my voice a bit dark.

Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:49 pm

Beth stood up from her crouched position clutching the clothes she had found, her skirt and her white blouse to her chest to cover her ample breasts. She then turned to face Keemari, "Fine, " she said in a matter of fact tone, "you want an answer, OK then. The only reason why I left you embrace is not because of any predjuce it is just because I fucking angry with you. Don't you get it you tried to trick me to sleep with you. " She walked straight up to him so she was standing face to face with him. As she stood she dropped the skirt to the floor of the meadow and put on the white blouse, but she only buttoned up a few buttons at the bottom of the shirt. She then said, "listen I don't care what you or anybody else thinks of me I know I not prejudice. You know whats your problem is that you care what people think about you, you shouldn't humans are dumb have been and always will."

She looked it to his eyes as she continued buttoning her blouse, "but, it means everything to you dosen't it. You judge every girl you meet on how they react on seeing the real you don't you and if they scream."
She suddenly broke off in the middle of her sentence and she started to think for a moment or two.

As she thought she realised that he never answered her question and now her mind was racing with thoughts about what this being does with girls that reject him. Eventually she said in the calmest voice she could manage, "All I want to know is if you've raped girls that reacted badly to your change, listen I if you want whatever we just nearly had between us its important I need to know."

Last edited by Beth on Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:31 am
Profile WWW

"Oh I felt like that before, I really don't care, except I need this form, unless I get shoot at, stabbed, and otherwise being killed. So yes it does matter to me what humans think. If they consider me a monster then they'll try and kill me. I don't feel like lying to you humans at that stage when I'm about to take them and I do not understand how I tricked you into sleeping with me. Was it all physical or do you have some sort of proof in your mind that I drugged, put a spell on your or something?" I ask her.

I then look deep into her eyes. "No to answer your question... ones that have tried to kill me though, which in the end is a mercy since I didn't defend myself back with approiate force and kill them. I tried leaving them alone for a while, but they only kept coming back, I tried various methods and found that only two worked. Crippling them or raping them, somehow the rape part seemed more humane to them." I tell her.

I then grab her hand tight and make sure she's looking at me and can't get away. Now please tell me how did I trick you, everything but my form was 100% accurate and I even shared that with you just before hand, telling you the whole truth where I could've just let you go, had the sex and then informed... that would seem to be the trickery there instead of telling you before hand. So please inform me how did I trick you?"

Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:04 pm

Beth notice her hands were locked tightly within his now as she took in this new information, "So you have raped girls here on the island then," She looked away from him and said, "Your right you didn't really trick me I was willing to go all the way just as much as you and your probably about as ordinary as the male species get around here, but this is fairly new terrioty for me I only known monsters that trick and rape you for all you've got."

Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:08 pm
Profile WWW

"And that statement just proved my point, the only reason you've stopped is the prejudice you feel towards me because of my real appearence, you just adimted if not for this." I tell her motiong to my real form. "You would've gladly slept with the human illusion. Which makes it hard for me to not think of you as hyprocritcal when you said 'I don't care what you or anybody else thinks of me I know I not prejudice. You know whats your problem is that you care what people think about you, you shouldn't humans are dumb have been and always will.' Yet you just admited that you stopped because of what others have done. That my girl is prejudice, you've judged me because of what the others have done, not by what I have done to you. Even if it slight it is prejudice you are showing me." I tell her harshly.

Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:56 pm

Beth looks at him somehow his taken what she said the wrong way this made her more angry with him for being stupid, she then shouted at him, "No you bloody fool tell me are you always this sensitive because its very annoying and its probably the reason why you lose so many girls, you keep accusing them of being prejudice." She took a deep breath and went on to say, "listen I going to let it slide that you just insulted me. If you think for a second that I was prejudice why the hell I standing talking to you instead of runing through these trees screaming my head off. It does not make sense."

She then stared him down darining him to finich, "I know you've been rejected before but not by me, I havent run away and havent cursed you're name. So quit calling me names and listen if your wondering why I dressed," she said doing up her last button and picking up her skirt, "its not because of how you look or who you are. I'm getting dressed because a girl hates getting insulted and I dont stand around to take it."

Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:58 am
Profile WWW

"You say that, but you started to dress before I ever insulted you as you claim, at the moment you can justify that with the insult I threw at you, but I look at the before and the moment I changed you spat your hatred at me, got off and immediatly claimed I tricked you somehow when I didn't. Now tell me how can I take you seriously when you show that. I do readily admit though, that your not as prejudice as most, you haven't tried to stab me, curse me, or run off screaming thats true. However even before all of that, your anger towards what I was immediatly told you to stop and I'm not sesntive about it, if I was I'd probaly retaliate somehow." I tell her very calmly.

The truth was all there even if she wanted to deny it, she stopped cold when I revealed myself and was angry at what I was, there was simply no other explanation and deep in her soul she knew that.

Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:36 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next