View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 12:15 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12  Next
 Two Outcasts (Beth) 

"Alright, your right I was the first to stop after your transformation I cantt deny that and wont even try to, but to label with the same brush as all the other girls that rejected you is just being unfair. I mean I'm talking to you, accepting you for who you really are instead some mirage and I'm not screaming my head off, so what do you really want from me now." She said straight to his face dropping her skirt to the floor.

If you want to RP with my character just send me a message.

Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:49 pm
Profile WWW

"Hmmm, well how can I put this without sounding like all the rest, you were perfectly fine kissing, even being naked infront of me and all of a sudden your in a rush to put your clothing back on even though I don't do the same, I mean how would you feel if you say something akin to I love you to your lover in bed and s/he gets up and starts to get dressed when you were in the middle of mating." I tell her and then sigh.

"I wasn't labeling you with the same brush per say, just a lighter color, truely if you didn't have a problem with it I would expect you to be shocked for a bit or uncaring and continue on, not getting dressed like your looking for a chance to leave. I simply speak from experince, you being the only one who's stayed this long." I tell her adding it on.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:55 pm

Beth's anger decreased a little she was calming down, "Your right you cant say without sounding like one of the rest." She then started to smile, "Right so the rest legged it when you changed eh," smiling she then went on say, "my parents always did say I didn't have any common sense. Mind you they didn't have any fun either." She then looked down at her ruffled school skirt which she was standing in and stepped out of it and kicked it away where it disappeared into the far end of the meadow. "Looks like I'm not getting dressed now is it."

Last edited by Beth on Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:05 pm
Profile WWW

"Well not all of them run, some tried to stab me, smash my head in with a rock, one girl apparently keeps a couple darengers on her." I tell her remembering that encounter very clearly.

Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:08 pm

"Must of been memorable," she said sarcastically, "unfortunately I dont come with any optional extras what you see is what you get." She said standing there dressed only in her white shirt.

Last edited by Beth on Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:13 pm
Profile WWW

"I told you before though, your my idle woman, why would I want extra options?" I ask her like it was a real question rather then flattery as I stare at her intently.

Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:14 pm

Beth was a bit stunned after this rise in tension between them she had been completely caught off guard by what he had just said she didn't know what it was but she could see that he meant it. All she could manage to say was, "yeah thanks," in a strange voice that didn't sound like her.

Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:20 pm
Profile WWW

Beth was a bit stunned after this rise in tension between them she had been completely caught off guard by what he had just said she didn't know what it was but she could see that he meant it. All she could manage to say was, "yeah thanks," in a strange voice that didn't sound like her.

Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:21 pm
Profile WWW

"Hmm, I was expecting a witty comeback or something like oh come on, wolf boy, surely you want a girl with bigger breasts, smaller/larger butt, I mean that's all you men really want is a girl who looks good." I tell her with a smirk joking with her.

Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:22 pm

"Hmm yeah right," she said in the same small voice then she seemed to snap out of her daze and said, "Yeah you right, so tell me Fido how did you miss the bluemia crowd with their and end up with me."

Last edited by Beth on Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:28 pm
Profile WWW

I smirk at her. "My guess is the teacher knows about my orgin and he figured to teach you a lesson he would send you to me and your normal self would drive me crazy to the point where I would maim or rape you... Too bad for him that's one of the mental parts I'm attracted to about you." I tell her as I wonder if I can put her in that daze again. She was cute that way.

Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:31 pm

Beth thought to herself for a moment she had escaped being raped and molested because the tutor a wolfman had fallen for her. As strange as it sound to her as she ran through it in her head it didn't sound too bad, better then being raped and molested and she actually kinda liked it.
Beth snapped out of her thought and looked at him, "so I was meant to drive you crazy. You'll find I'm good at that." she said with a cheeky smirk streaching across her face.

Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:46 pm
Profile WWW

"And you'll find I'll do the same for you since my race believes in pologamy." I tell her with an equal smirk just to see her face get angry at the idea.

Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:48 pm

"Right so you race belives in pologamy. Ok then tell me when do you want me to book the appointment for you to be neutered." she said firmly.

Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:53 pm
Profile WWW

"Well it's not like were a couple yet, after all your the one who pulled away from our intimate moment. I mean we only had one date so far and your already talking about neutering me. What a jealous women you are." I tell her as I obvisouly lead her into that trap/joke.

Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:55 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12  Next