View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 12:17 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next
 Two Outcasts (Beth) 

"A couple, us a couple. I mean we havent even, yet." she stamerred uncharestically. "Well you know." she blushed her cheeks turning a rosy red.

If you want to RP with my character just send me a message.

Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:59 pm
Profile WWW

I stand up seeming to tower over her a bit as I look deep into her eyes, my presence perhaps overwhelming to her in that state. "I know what?" I ask her softly as my eyes pierce hers.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:01 pm

As he towered over her she went into her strange daze her voice went small again, "You know what I mean since I met you, you've always seemed to know." She looked up to him and said, "I pulled away okay, but I still here."

Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:06 pm
Profile WWW

"Well pretend I don't." I tell her as I reach out and start to stroke the side of my face, my clawed finges would proably feel a lot different to her then how I did this before as she coudl feel the gentle touch of them as they could easily tear deep into her flesh with the slightest wrong move.

Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:16 pm

Beth felt his clawed hand rub the side of her face gently she looked at all the time her gaze not flinching or moving an inch. She couldn't lie to herself his real hand felt quite different to the illusion that she had first let touch her skin, but it was still gentle. She the said, "hmmm nice but different kinda sums you up dosent it. Athough next time we do this don't get rid of my stuff so quickly I always carry I nail file which you desperately need."

Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:24 pm
Profile WWW

"True, I'm different but different doesn't have to be violent." I tell her as I move in and kiss her on the lips tightly as my long toungue once again invades her mouth and toungue ties her as I pull hers into my mouth and suck on it as the tip of my toungue plays with the back of her throat.

Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:26 pm

Beth took in the kiss letting his tongue play with hers as it was hard to keep track with who was controlling or wanting the kiss more. It wasn't like she had broken by him she had merely bent a little. It seemed to go on and on for ages and never end as the kiss entwined them both.

Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:36 pm
Profile WWW

I decided to try and resume where we left off as I reach up and once again start to remove the clothing she had put back on as the eternal kiss continued as I featested upon her soft lips.

Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:38 pm

Beth concentrating on the kiss felt Keemari start to unbutton the top few buttons of her blouse. She broke the kiss off gently and said, "you move fast don't you," in an almost approving voice.

Last edited by Beth on Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:48 pm
Profile WWW

"It's better then going slow incase the girl needs to leave for her next class and starts to get dressed." I tell her joking again as I reach out and resume my unbuttoning.

Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:49 pm

As he undid all the buttons the shirt was left just hanging on her shoulders her naked body was on view again. This time se looked at hem coyly, "So you've turned the lock are you going stand or are you going to open the door." As she let the shirt slip slowly down her arms to the ground below leaving her totally naked again infront of him.

Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:56 pm
Profile WWW

"Sure you don't want to set the pace, I'm not sure your frail human body can handle my supeior physique." I tell her seriously and almost sounding like a challnege to her.

Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:57 pm

"Tell you what chewie if I end flat on my back exhausted after this I go on a proper date with you." She said bravely and confidently then she quickly added, "and if its you who is flat on you back then you going to owe me a favour deal."

Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:03 pm
Profile WWW

"Bah, you already went on a proper date with me and you win in both cases. How about whoever ends up on there back owes the other person a favor." I tell her as I move in quickly and latch onto one of her breasts sucking on one hardened nipples as my hand seeks out the other breast and carress it.

Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:05 pm

"Alright," she said as he moved in to suck on her breast, she then gently smacked his hand away from her breast gently and playfully, "what would you want then."

Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:09 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next