View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 11:30 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 The Lady and the Wolf 

Post Re: The Lady and the Wolf
"I almost wish they would devour me..." She muttered to herself. It was true, a few select times she had considered suicide. That death was a better fate then being used like this. But she had always dissuaded herself. She wouldn't break, she wouldn't give in, she'd be resolute and strong. Looking up into the creature's eyes, she felt the lust begin to build up within her. Perhaps giving in this one time wouldn't be so bad. Plus, he had protected her, had he not? Better the enemy you know then the one you don't. So she pressed herself against him, allowed him free reign over her body (or at least convinced herself that she had the choice to do so) and pressed her lips against his cheek. "You're right, I'm sorry." Beyond his line of sight, a single tear formed in the corner of her left eye and ran down her cheek. It hesitated for a moment on the corner of her jawline, twinkling in the moon light from above, before falling onto the ground.

Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:33 am

Edward looked at the young lady in his arms right now, and he felt just right like this. He was surprised by the way she suddenly pressed herself against him, but he also noticed her demeanor changed, from one of depression to determination. Inwardly, he smiled to himself. This girl has some guts... which in truth, made her earn his respect, even though she did not know it for now.

He then felt her lips gently brush against the side of his muzzle, and he felt somehow calm with that kiss (at least he feels that she kissed him), and he stopped licking for a moment, though his hands still caressed her body. "No apologies are needed, milady... you did not know what was going to happen, and truth to be told, I suspect neither does those people back at the hall."

His eye then caught sight of the tear that fell from her jawline, and he looked at her for a moment, and then he let her go briefly, and then took her in his arms again, so that she was resting against him. "Rest for a moment... this is the courtesy I am giving to you milady... for this night only."

Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:49 am
Profile YIM

Diana was caught off guard by this sudden embrace. She felt his warm fur rub against her bare skin, gently tickling her sensitive skin, his powerful arms wrapped around her thin frame. She lowered her face and allowed herself to bury her face in this creature's soft fur. She inhaled through her nose and was surprised at just how... Civil he smelled. She'd expected the sickening smell of a wild, sweating animal or the musky smell of an aroused man. Instead, his scent was fragrant and served to calm her down. She slowly began to lower her guard. "Th-thank you." She muttered softly, unsure how to respond.

Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:44 pm

"No worries, milady..." Edward said curtly as he gently caressed her back with his paw, as he continued to release minute bursts of lust energy into her. "After all, like I said earlier, you were not aware of what is in store for you... and that is reason enough to be civil to you this day."

He then resumed by lapping against her neck gently, trying to get her to feel some amount of pleasure in her captivity under him. "Oh, and by the way... I'll make sure you are returned to your abode fully clothed... it would not do for a lady to return there in your current state. This is another of my courtesies to you."

Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:49 am
Profile YIM

She closed her eyes and felt her skin grow warm, both from the energy that was being asserted over her body and from the sensual licking at her neck. She felt his warm paws run across her bare back, their pads warm and soft against her sensitive skin. "Thank you," she began to say, seeing how he spoke to her and quickly assuming the same form of language. "Milord. You're very kind tonight." Her words were soft and mildly muffled, as her face was still buried in his shoulder. Even she didn't know what sort of expression would be across her face. All Diana knew was that her cheeks were hot and her eyes felt heavy lidded as the sensitive skin of her neck was lapped at sensually.

Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:04 pm

Edward did not say anything for a moment, as he continued to lap at her neck, one of his paws gently sliding across her belly, and then moved lower, as he parted her thighs, and cupped her sacred region, rubbing it gently with his paw, releasing lust energy against it.

"MIlord... I suppose I am... in a way." He said to her huskily. "And treasure this moment, milady... for the next time we meet after tonight's event... I cannot guarantee I will be this... gentle with you."

Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:48 am
Profile YIM

Diana whimpered as his soft pads ran down her stomach. She squeezed her eyes as her thighs were parted, not in favor of her will, but she made no attempt to stop him. She bit her lower lip and let out a soft gasp as his paw reached down between her thighs, stroking her hyper-sensitive nether lips. She then heard him talk, and felt her whole body quiver. "Y-yes, milord..." Her reply was half-hearted, as her mind was clearly preoccupied by the sensations between her legs.

Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:31 am

"Very good, milady... I am glad you are quite cooperative..." Edward said pleasantly as he continued to caress her back and her nether lips, his paws shimmering a light pink as he constantly released lust energy into her.

He then gently rubbed his thumb against her erect clit, infusing it a little with lust energy so that she would feel even more aroused by his touch, as he licked and playfully nipped her neck to get her to feel even more pleasure invading her senses.

Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:36 am
Profile YIM

"Nghya..." Her compliance continued to grow as she slowly lost herself within the pleasure. She let out a pleasured cry as his thumb rubbed against her engorged clitoris, the little nub poking out from its protective hood and begging for attention. It sent jolts up Diana's spine as he answered its plea. She felt the gentle nipping, tilting her head away from him, revealing more of her sensitive skin to him. She wrapped her arms around him, one hand resting on his back and the other on the back of his head. Don't do this... Don't give in! She heard a voice in the back of her mind. It doesn't have to be too late! Diana suddenly gasped out loud again as his thumb pressed particularly hard on her clit. It doesn't have to be... She pressed her lips against the side of his muzzle again, almost hugging him in return as she began to give in to the lustful energy seeping into her body. But it is.

Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:56 am

Edward smiled as he heard her let out of a soft whimper, and he continued to administer his pleasurable touches against her. He rubbed her clitoris even more now, though his motions were still gentle, and to tell the truth, he rather liked the way she tried to hug him in return.

As her neck was exposed, he continued with the playful nipping and licking of it, while he enjoyed the sensation of her lips pressing against the side of his muzzle. "Tell me milady... how do you feel right now?" He asked huskily against her ear.

Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:11 am
Profile YIM

"Ngh.... Haaaaah!" Diana tried to keep her moaning to herself as he artificially stimulated her body, causing her nerves to stand on end and send jolts of electricity up her spine. "A... Amazing!" She shouted in reply, as his paw concentrated solely on her engorged clit. She squirmed against him, burying her face in the side of his neck.

Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:38 am

Edward just smiled in return as she let out a moan, which was music in his ears, which resulted in him focusing his attention more on her clit, and her neck, which he nipped and lapped sensually.

He was also pleased at the way she buried her face against his neck, as he released his pheromones slowly to further arouse her. "I see... I do like the way you are squirming against me... perhaps you would care to rub your body against mine, milady?" He suggested huskily to her.

Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:44 am
Profile YIM

She let out another impassioned gasp as his thumb pushed even more pleasures upon her aroused clit. Rather then properly process the command, Diana's befuddled mind simply obeyed. She could hardly think straight, the lust from his pheromones and energy throwing her off of the logical train of thought. So she did as he asked, pressing her chest against him. Each stroke of her clit made her breasts grind against him, every pawing of her cunt another rub of her thigh against his soft fur.

Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:52 am

Edward smiled as she began to respond to his touch, and suggestions. The way she rubbed her body and breasts against him was having an euphoric effect on his senses, and he continued to administer more pleasure to her, touching and tantalizing her senses, by giving ocassional caresses against the curve of her ass, while continuing to pleasure her clit.

He also did not forget to lap and nip at her neck sensually to further arouse her to new heights.

Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:08 am
Profile YIM

The need in Diana continued to grow. She gasped out loud again, her fingers running through his soft fur. "P-please... Don't stop.." She cooed softly, her body pressing against him as her chest heaved to supply enough air to the short-breathed blond. She struggled to push herself against him, almost as desperate to arouse herself as she was to have him arouse her and bring her to climax. The need began to border on agony, as she struggled to give herself release. She rolled and wriggled her hips, making his rubbing feel that much more rigorous.

Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:17 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next