View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 8:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 200 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
 First day... (open) 

She smiled lightly, and leaned back, resting aginst the back of the futon. She sighed as she shifted to the side, resting gently aginst Emily as the soft music floated around the room. She closed her eyes, remembering the happy times in her mind, as she rested her hand lightly on Emily's leg, without realising.

"I really like this cd. It calms me more, and I've fallen asleep to it so many times."

Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:42 am
Profile YIM

Emily blushed slightly as Krystal's hand came to rest on her thigh. 'The poor girl,' she thought, 'She hides it well, but I guess she needs comforted after all.'

She slid her arm behind the girl's back, letting her hand warmly rub her upper arm. This kind of thing always seemed to help calm down Emily's friends at home. She hoped it would work here, too

I love being cute!

Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:35 pm
Profile YIM

I just shrugged, then said "Well, I'm heading back to my room to get a couple things if I'm going to stay overnight. I'll be right back."

Then with that, I headed out the door and headed back to my room.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:40 am
Profile WWW

Krystal felt the arm over her shoulder, and smiled lightly at Emily, leaning over, resting aginst the other person. Her head setteled gently on the Emily's shoulder, sighing contentedly as she closed her eyes, relaxing lightly.

"Hummm, This is one of my favorite songs." She smiled again as she listened to the music, hearing the door close after Madison said she was going to get a change of clothes. "Thank you again, Emily, for staying over tonight. It's just been way too much for me tonight." She shivered lightly as she thought of what they had discussed too resently.

Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:07 am
Profile YIM

"Aww, it's no big deal." she said, feeling Krystal shake slightly against her body. "I'd do anything to make my friends feel better."

Emily rested her head on that of the relaxing girl. She felt horrible that such a nice girl had such a traumatic past, but happy that she was here now, quietly relaxing by her side.

I love being cute!

Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:58 pm
Profile YIM

I came back with a spare uniform, and my practice spear. "Doubt it can hurt them, but seeing an armed girl, most monsters tend to think twice before attacking." I said, setting the clothes down on a chair nearby.

Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:20 am
Profile WWW

Krys smiled lightly, resting agisnt Emily. She grinned at Madison came into the room, and smiled, "Good idea. We want this place to be safe." She turned to look at Emily, and smiled again, resting back agisnt her lightly; feeling comfortable here in the other girls arms.

Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:59 am
Profile YIM

Emily smiled and nodded at Krystal, glad that she was at ease. Now that the tention had passes, Emily finally began to realize just how cute this girl was. This made her even happier that she was where she was. She rubbed Krystal's arm again, trying to help her stay relaxed.

"Good thinking Madison. I think that there being three of us here with a spear will keep the monstars away." Emily was trying to be very optimistic. It helped her stay hapy.

I love being cute!

Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:06 am
Profile YIM

I just chuckled and sat down by them, keeping the spear within arm's reach. "Seems you two got a bit friendly while I was gone." I said with a smile.

Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:01 pm
Profile WWW

Grinning lightly, Krystal slid her hand casually along Emily's leg, the looked over at Madison, "What, are you jealous, Madison?" She slid her free hand next to her leg, and wrapped her fingers around a pillow.

"Don't worry, Madison, we won't leave you out of the fun!" On the word 'fun' she swung the pillow at Madison, hitting her in the chest with the soft cotton bulk.

Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:37 am
Profile YIM

Emily instanty blushed when her leg was caressed. She wasn't completely sure what Krystal ment by her words, but Emily began to feel like the target of seduction. Emily kind of liked being seduced by cute girls.

I love being cute!

Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:01 am
Profile YIM

I caught the pillow before it hit me, then threw it back with a chuckle. "Careful now, some might call that a challange." I said with a grin on my face.

Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:54 am
Profile WWW

Grinning, Krystal takes the pillow, rolls head first off the futon, and turns, to throw the pillow back at Madison, grinning, as she does so, a cry of challenge ringing from her voice, " That's because it IS!"

Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:59 am
Profile YIM

Emily pulled her legs up onto the futon and wrapped her arms around them, trying to protect herself from the pillow fight. She couldn't help but giggle.

I love being cute!

Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:01 am
Profile YIM

I thrusted my arm streight out, deflecting the pillow right back at Krystal. "Back at ya!" I said with a chuckle.

(I can really do that in RL too. ^_^)

Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:47 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 200 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next