View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 3:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Selected (for Anariah) 

Post Re: Selected (for Anariah)
I had no idea why he kept saying that, “less demeaning”. “This whole thing is demeaning in my opinion, only you know what want. What do you want from me ... Aegir ...?”, I asked although my mind was settling around the fact that he had let go of me, and was for some reason waiting for me to make the next move.

Well, I didn’t wait long enough for his answer. I turned towards the windows, knowing the door was locked the last time I tried for it. I jumped over one of his large tentacles that seemed ready to block my way, and focused all my energy on the only way out, as I saw it.

My heart raced faster with each step I took, and although the windows were not that far away from me, it seemed like I was running in slow motion now, and the gateways to my freedom seemed far away.

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:54 am

She jumped, the tentacle sprang though it missed as she hopped over it and rand to the window. He knew of the change in her mind to spring towards it before she went but regardless he had missed his mark. But he did not try to hurry, close the distance or otherwise react save for turning around to face her.

Aegir let her get within a pace of the window, she was nearly there before he reacted reaching out with his mind, holding her in a telekinetic net immobilizing her. He then slithered forward towards her and soon enough she would feel tentacles rubbing against her bare shoulder.

Aw ... so close ... you should have made things easier on yourself, now you've lost that option.

His hands reached around her body gripping her breasts as his fingers seized hold of her nipples gently twisting them in his grasp.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:58 pm

“NO! Stop it!” I yelled trying to push his fingers away.The muscles in my shoulders only flexed, as I attempted to twist and turn free of his groping tentacles, but my body seemed frozen. It was as if I were caught in some sort of invisible web, but even in that situation, I might have been able to wiggle free.

My mind was racing, the thoughts flowing quicker then I could even grasp them leaving my mind to feel almost blank with only traces of panicked images remaining. I couldn’t even close my eyes till this ordeal is over. I was instead forced to look upon my attacker. As his large malleable body moved ever nearer to join his outstretched limbs, my heart beat faster, and fear of my own body’s behavior began to set in.

His toying with my nipples and breasts, kept my nipples aroused, and his gentle torture of my sensitive skin kindled the hidden secret parts of me to react to his touch.

Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:00 am

One hand slid off her breast playfully slapping her rump before returning to the fullness of her breast. Mmm ... I see why Amos selected you.

A tentacle slid between her thighs. Back and forth it ran until his hands slid down her chest flowing down to her hips where his hands pressed against them, the head of his central shaft pressing against her rear as other tentacles grabbed her by the forearms and yanked forward as the tentacles pushed her shoulders forward thus bending her over.

Other tentacles coiled about her ankles tugging to part her legs, his shaft rubbing up against her ass as he did so. Really, you should have picked ...

And with that his tentacle began to push inside her not content any longer to rub against her as the tentacles on her shoulders vanished from her after pushing her in order to stabilize his own balance on the floor.

Character Listing

Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:31 am

All his talk of demeaning finally became clear in my mind as his actions began to register, confirming my plight. He didn’t answer my question earlier, verbally, nor did he send the message to my thoughts, he chose instead to give me an example of demeaning, as he first bent me over and pushed his thickness passed my anal barrier. The sharp feeling of flesh stretching, maybe even tearing sent jolts through my whole backside. I could not tell what damage he was truly doing. The pain suggested torture, but again my pussy defied my will, and became wetter the deeper he went, allowing my lust to drip out.

I felt trapped inside this body to feel every sensation, but unable to aide in my own pleasure, nor able to fight off my rapist. I still couldn’t control my own movements, yet hanging almost in mid air, my heavy breasts swaying to his will of motion. Now my mouth was frozen in his spell, not even allowing me to bit my lip. My stalled vocal cords prevented me from making a sound, to rebel or to moan. I could only relish in this aroused moment, as my tears of shame fell slowly to the ground.

Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:15 am

Next his two smaller cocks pressed together then slid against her wet pussy nudging it at first then pushing it's tip into her and further. He released her telekinetically then though his tentacles remained coiled about her forearms and ankles. Another teased her clit, brushing against it as his hands grasped her breasts and gave them a squeeze.

His pace began slowly though steadily built up pace inside her once he had been accustomed to the tight walls that clung against him. He groaned, his hold on her tightening as he moved against her.

He could read her thoughts easily enough as well as the sensations and emotions that streamed through her mind, his mouth tendrils writhing as he went as he dug into her even deeper.

Character Listing

Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:37 am

As if a paused recording was now fast forwarded, jumbled, fragmented phrases poured out of my freed mouth until it caught up with real time. “N-NO! …Nnu-n-mm”, I felt him grazing my pussy’s entrance. “UAAHhh …”, my cries repeated with every quickened exhale as he began to fill my other hole, stretching the opening to receive his second thickness as it pressed on the first. His two members rubbed against each other with each push and pull, polishing the thin fabric between them. The sensations were not ones I could ignore, or even dispute at this point.

His moans were infectious. I had no prevention as mine joined in almost mirroring his enjoyment. The restraints against my escape that aided in his grip upon the flesh he defiled, only added to the thrill of my sickness. I pulled against him, now only to encourage his tighter grip more then any true desire for release. My groans accompanied every breath as my pants increased with my slow approach to climax.

Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:51 pm

As he was tugged on and the aim of her thoughts had been revealed to him in that instant and pushed himself in both deeper and harder, his hips smacking against her rear as the fingers of his hands pressed against the curves of her breasts.

Her groans were of particular delight to him though a tentacle did press up against her lips seeking admittance to her mouth before jabbing into it without any further invite or hesitation. His smaller shafts caused him to collide against her backside before his larger length could push to far into her rear but still he thrust into her with a fierce determination.

Tentacles gripped her hips and yanked her back against him as he thrust forward. His eyes closed, his head dipping back as he felt his appendages rubbing against one another. He delight in the heat and feel of her body incased against him as his tentacle pushed in and out of her mouth at an equal pace to his thrusts.

Character Listing

Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:28 pm

His increased penetration filled every orifice, and I was completely overwhelmed. My mouth was once open to pant against his intrusion, but now it was spread wide to receive yet another part of the creature invading me. Muffled groans escaped my throat in between his deep pushes inside it. My heavy breathing had to be done through my nose with loud pushes of air, and my eyes closed as if the visual stimulation disrupted my lung’s ability to process that air.

The sounds of moisture and constant movement echoed inside my head as he pounded me with great vigor, and my body responded in kind. Pushing against each thrust, I willingly took him deeper, as my tight walls were forced to expand even further to house his swelled girth, pushing and pulling its way through my passageways. I was truly at his mercy, and somewhere in the back of my mind I knew it, but I existed in the moment as I secretly craved the continued assault.

Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:27 am

There were few secrets that Aegir didn't know and he could see things as she felt them, as they pressed into her mind. Not that he didn't have a huge clue to decipher even if he was not blessed with such innate gifts. Her body moving back against him tipped him off.

Fingers kneaded her breasts in his hands, squeezing them all the more quicker and harder as his thrusts increased, sweet friction already coursing over his embedded lengths not that he had been done, or nearly done with her as it were.

Tentacles tightened against her hips and forearms as his body trembled a little a burbling groan slipping out of his mouth as pre-cum leaked out of the tips of his shafts but he began drumming against her more quickly, faster and faster his thrusts became deep and hard as he worked to fill her.

His fingers danced over the swinging breasts that gravity seized and tried to pull towards the ground.

Character Listing

Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:41 am

Able to take not a minute more, my body began to tense and squeeze his shafts tight, as if never wanting to let them leave. My hands grasped for anything to hold, as the orgasmic pulses coursed through my core forcing the release of my sweet juices now coating the thick cock inside my pussy, lubricating his thrusts. My moans were so powerful, mixed with almost panicked gusts of breath that seemed to threaten his tentacle’s intrusion, almost pushing it out passed the grip of my lips, as my tongue still stroked him.

Lust had finally taken over my mind, and my body’s bliss was the evidence of my resignation to it. No matter that it was brought to fruition by this frightening creature that might have only been seen in some oceanic horror movie, I was now embracing the experience as if he were a lover pushing the perfect erotic buttons to make me melt for him.

Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:56 pm

Despite her best efforts he wrenched free of her, his tentacle recoiling out of mouth as his hands slipped down to her hips quickly flipping her over though he held onto her without setting her down on the floor give tribute to his strength.

Tentacles assisted him, wrapping about her forearms to hold her up and about her thighs. He reeled her closer to him, his cock spouting pre-cum down his shafts to leak over them. His smaller two pressed together again as he rubbed against her slit vigorously then halted only to push back into her.

His head bent down letting his tongue stream over her breast as he rolled it against an erect nipple. His other hand going against the other tracing about the curve of it as the tentacles on her forearms lifted her then dropped her down over him only to lift her part way off of him and do so again.

Character Listing

Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:17 am

Still a slight tremble could be felt as I road the end of my climax through his repositioning of me. Like a rag doll, he handled my human form as if it had no weight at all, turning me, lifting me up and down for his member’s pleasure. My inner walls dripped of my cum and his lubrication, never did he miss a moment to thrust inside my tight hole. “AHhh … Oh God, Ahh … ohh”, my pleading lips uttered repeatedly as he had his way with me.

At first glance it might have appeared violent, my screams created out of fear, but I thrived in his tortured favor. My moans and yells were of pleasure, and I desired his treatment of my erect body to continue, any pain he brought to the mix only added to my heightened state. His ability to hold me so tight while he plunged deep inside me, stretching my openings almost to much was exhilarating, my heart pumped as his thrusts continued, giving off hints that he might be near his own peak.

“Drench me, fill me … make me take all of you inside me“ ,I begged sincerely.

Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:49 am

He had sensed a stark change in her as he continued, his shafts spearing into the tightness of her body with increased difficulty given the tightness of her body as it surrounded him. The heat of her body washed over him as he brought her down over him again and again, quicker now as she became more vocal.

Delicious music to his ears that were pleased, especially when her request came. How could he deny her as his shafts ruptured with one last lowering of her body, fingers plucking against her nipples and softly twisting them as he exploded inside her, keeping her down over his shaft as cum dripped down the pair out of her body.

He burbled softly then lifted her gingerly off his shafts which were still throbbing as cum rolled down them. But he did not seem finished with her as he lowered her back down a moment later, this time to his larger waiting shaft though it stopped, rubbing up against the slit of her body as he toyed with her breasts.

Character Listing

Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:18 am

His continued torture kept my clit awake and expecting, as he slid his large shaft between my lips to graze the tiny peak impatiently waiting. My moans paired his foreign sounds, to fill the room with an obvious erotic aura. He came for me just as I had asked, but his grip on me had not lessened. I tried to look into his eyes, maybe read him as well as he could read me, but I unfortunately was at the mercy of his actions or his unspoken words to understand what was to happen next.

I was in no way feeling discomfort, and my arousal continued, but I just couldn’t give in completely. I fought between the mental connotations that I was being forcibly raped, and my lustful desires to cum yet again and again as long as he gave me no other alternatives.

“You’ve had me … nn-ow … Mmmn. Are you done with me? Are you … Mmmn”, as his cock rubbed against my clit again, “g-going to let me, go?” I asked with words mixed with moans of pleasure.

Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next