View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Food for Thought (for Emily) 

Now, at least, Emily was quite sure what this thing was going to do to her.

"It seems to me," she began, "that you have something against humans. I can tell that it's more than just our custom of wearing clothes. Do you just hate us on principle, or do you have a reason? Were you once human, and now you're mad at us because you aren't one of us anymore? Do you attack us because we attacked you? Do you attack all of us? Do you go after girls because of some perverted nature of your species?

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?!?!
"

I love being cute!

Wed May 16, 2007 2:54 am
Profile YIM

Legion paused for a moment, tendrils slowed. The reptilian face studied Emily for a mere second, as if in thought. His mind was dragged back to his earlier dilemma, making him unsure of himself. After an awkward pause, his demonic composure reappeared.

"Callk it... a khobby." Before the girl had a chance to tear down his flimsy excuse of an argument, he plunged the waiting serpent deep into her mouth, the thick flesh warm, smooth and muscular against her tongue, twisted and convoluted. He pushed out a dark chuckle, but it was full of uneasiness. Why was he here, doing this to some unknown creature? For the second time that morning, he forced the process to the back of his mind, replacing it with anger.

"Ykou seem tok think youk are clevker, perhakps, intellkigent. But lekt us knot forgekt the facts kof thek situaktion:" He raised his giant, taloned hand, stretching his fingers back and holding up the open palm, as if to illustrate a point. "KI am unbounkd, able tko do kas I pleasek. Youk are notk so klucky;" His hand snapped into a tight fist, clapping loudly against itself; "Thke unwillking reciepkient of mky grankd will.". The monster's sureness of action and smoothness of speech had returned, albeit it seemed his impediment had worsened. "Ankd it isk a dark, vioklent will."

One of the entities now inhabiting Emily's pajamas coiled back around her thigh, and made a long push upwards against her sex, not quite so forceful as to penetrate her, but very close. It pressed up to her clit, pressing hard on then rubbing past the bud. Once aligned along her opening, then tendril wiggled back and forth, kneading up along the sensitive flesh in waves. The serpent at the girl's face pushed her tongue around the inside of her mouth; at approximately 3 inches wide, it easily stopped her from making any kind of interpretable noise.

Reassured, Legion pushed on, playing with Emily's body despite her potent rebuttal. A twinge inside of his brain stopped him from moving faster than he did; a faint sense of respect, perhaps? In any case, he decided to take her long and slow; After all, it wasn't often that his prey gave him so much food for thought.

Wed May 16, 2007 5:42 am

Emily opened her mouth for a quick, devistating reply. In shot a thick snake-like cord. Great.

The creature than continued his attack. Emily wanted to recoil at the touch, but she was bound to the point of immobility. She closed her eyes tightly in hope that not seeing the attack would bake it easier on herself.

I love being cute!

Wed May 16, 2007 2:43 pm
Profile YIM

"Ykes... cowker ink fear, look kaway." His tendril pushed up against her folds harder, the tip of it barely licking inside her. Like the others, it was three inches thick, twice as wide as an average man's cock. He payed no regard to how tight her sex felt against it's girth and he continued to press powerfully at her sweet entrance, twisting and spasming, as if trying to pry it's way inside. "Feelk me." At these words, the tentacle finally overcame it's obstacle and forced it's blunt head into Emily's womanhood, twisting and rocking inside her slowly. As it twitched, he inched the member slowly deeper inside of her unwilling body.

Wed May 16, 2007 11:58 pm

Her eyes shot open. She couldn't scream. She couldn't breathe.

Emily could do nothing as the thick tentacle sank into her.

I love being cute!

Thu May 17, 2007 12:42 am
Profile YIM

Ripples and twitches shot rhythmically from the tentacle, pulsing and contorting inside Emily's body. He thrust it deeper, then deeper again. The penetrator continued to slide into her until it came to rest at a full 8 inches within her; The slight hint of a bulge could be seen on her bared abdomen. Nestled within her tight folds, the monster kicked and twisted, feeling and pressing at the soft walls of her canal.

As he pressed himself into the girl's body the final distance, Legion let out a growling demonic sigh, as if it had been some effort to put it where it was. "...Ankd, who wkas to know thkat suchk beauktiful flesh wkould tastek as swkeet? Would gripk as wkell? Youk are moskt sensational, hkuman Emily."

With another dark, contented sound, the snake continued wrestling inside Emily's flesh, waves of hot musculature washing against her sensitive passage.

Thu May 17, 2007 1:12 am

Never had she felt anything approaching this. Never had she been so full.

Her passage moistened, and the bit of her mind she yet kept hoped this was in self-defence

I love being cute!

Thu May 17, 2007 3:49 am
Profile YIM

As she was forced to take the giant organ, Legion reveled in the panic and emotion he saw in her face. Confident in his power, he slowly removed the violator from Emily's mouth, allowing her to speak, or make what noises she would.

"Tellk me, KEmily, whkat is kit thakt you feelk?" His face leaned in closer, straining and flexing the member inside her upwards; "...Describek it tko me..."

Fri May 18, 2007 1:59 am

"Ii.... Ah.....ah....." she muttered, not able to form words.

She couldn't talk, she couldn't think, but she could feel.

Why was she allowed to feel?

I love being cute!

Fri May 18, 2007 3:14 am
Profile YIM

"Thakts not verky descriptive," Legion taunted, actually taking much pleasure in hers; "Perkhaps you finkd thisk encounterk unkamusing; perhapsk you arenkt feeling anything kat allk..." A second tentacle crept its way back around Emily's hips as he spoke and the one already inside her danced. "By chankce, am KI boringk you?" His biting sarcasm resonated with his deep voice through the trunk of the tree, vibrating her entire body. The snake curled down around under her and pressed up firmly against her ass, pulsing lightly. "I suppkose I'll juskt have to tryk harder..." His malevolent grin widened.

Fri May 18, 2007 3:33 am

The instant she felt pressure on her bum she yelled "NO!" quite loudly.

By now she honestly wanted to know the reason for this things horrible change of behavior.

I love being cute!

Fri May 18, 2007 10:47 pm
Profile YIM

"Bukt you kare sko modestk..." The organ pressing at her rear squirmed and pulsed. "I ckan see whky youk would sko generouskly refuse, bukt it'sk really kno troubkle..." It pressed up harder, lifting her body on the tree a little bit, blunt end having trouble opening the tight muscle. It's ferocity was only matched by that of the tendril in her sex, still dancing dexterously with her folds. Still pretending that she had some control over the situation, Legion continued to taunt her. "I kwant tko fillk you..."

Sat May 19, 2007 6:39 pm

"Ahhh.... Nnnnn.....!" she grunted, feeling herself being violated more every second. She felt a warmpth grow inside of her. She couldn't believe that her body was allowing her to feel pleasure...

I love being cute!

Sun May 20, 2007 6:02 am
Profile YIM

"In kthat casek," Legion growled, instantly dropping the charming persona, "Considker it a giftk.". The squirming appendage thrust fiercely upwards into her rear, about half the size of the one in her sex. The monster was sadistic, but he didn't want to tear the girl in half... yet...

The dual tendrils moved, waved, jerked and thrust in perfect unison; Even though Emily's shins and arms were bound to the tree, they were forceful enough to occasionally pull her body away from the tree, arching it uncomfortably before letting it rest again on the hard bark.

"Hmmk, yeks. Shkow me yourk clevernessk know." He chuckled darkly, feeling some satisfaction. He watched the student unable to form words against the tree, and it soothed him; the rhythmic pulsing, the shudder of her body, the softness of her high-frequency voice to his low-toned ears. He tightened his grip all over her body, holding her arms and legs tighter, gripping her breasts and waist, pumping her harder.

Mon May 21, 2007 3:59 am

All that remained of her mind left her with this second penetration. She felt great pain and equal pleasure surging through her. Her eyes were half open and unfocused.

She had broken... for now.

I love being cute!

Mon May 21, 2007 4:49 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next